So now a new war against Iran ?

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 masters89
Member since 2004 • 1930 Posts

... So US is threating iran for a war !! WTF with this country its like satan toke all over it and using it against other nations by opening un-finished wars . Really i dontsee a real reason for this war other than madness and hatred against the humanity ! aint they already stucked with iraq now ?When will they be even with this madness?!

Now dont say its about the nuclear program ... the Iranian nuclear program was launched in the 1950s with the help of the United States as part of the Atoms for Peace programthen later on in the late of 2006-2007 the U.S. and some other nations officials allege the program covers an attempt to acquire nuclear weapons which somehow i assume its another way to start a war .

Avatar image for verparanoidpers
verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 verparanoidpers
Member since 2007 • 695 Posts

... So US is threating iran for a war !! WTF with this country its like satan toke all over it and using it against other nations by opening un-finished wars . Really i dontsee a real reason for this war other than madness and hatred against the humanity ! aint they already stucked with iraq now ?When will they be even with this madness?!

Now dont say its about the nuclear program ... the Iranian nuclear program was launched in the 1950s with the help of the United States as part of the Atoms for Peace programthen later on in the late of 2006-2007 the U.S. and some other nations officials allege the program covers an attempt to acquire nuclear weapons which somehow i assume its another way to start a war .

masters89

The iranians are buildign their uranium enrichment facilities underground. now why do you suppose that they would build them UNDERGROUND?

also, iran sponsors terrorists, including hezbollah, hamas, and possibly al-qaeda. an actual invasion would be wholly impractical. however, an airstrike against their nuclear facilities would be much more practical, as there is a good chance that not a single american soldier would die in an aerial campaign.

videogamer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 videogamer456
Member since 2005 • 13282 Posts
It's just more of Bush's global war of terror. I don't think he'll be happy until he pisses off everyone in the Middle-East and has us fighting several more wars, either unilaterally or multilaterally. The latter if he can bully more countries into joining in on the fight by calling them America haters and uninterested in the global war against terrorists.
dsmccracken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dsmccracken
Member since 2003 • 7307 Posts
The war in Iraq is a sick joke. There are, and have been for a long time, much better reasons to engage with Iran...Bush almost got it right, he was just one letter off. Apparently, he confuses the letters Q and N
Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
meh, i knew it, i knew that we would invade iran before bush would get out of power.
dreamofthekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 dreamofthekai
Member since 2004 • 119 Posts

The united states government needs a way out of the mess and they think by going to another war that it will help. Well let me just say that it won't work and the united states will be even worse off. And that is just one humble Canadians opinion

rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts
Bush wont be in office for much longer so why should he care? Im pretty sure hes just trying to make the next presidents job hell so he doesnt end up the worst president in history.
Selrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Selrath
Member since 2005 • 3333 Posts

masters89

Madness?! THIS IS SPARTAA!!!!

No but seriously, just a tiny question: Is it possible for Bush to remain president or is his time out?

fireemblems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 fireemblems
Member since 2004 • 2609 Posts
Bush wont be in office for much longer so why should he care? Im pretty sure hes just trying to make the next presidents job hell so he doesnt end up the worst president in history.rzepak
hahahahaha smart move....now im liking the guy :lol:
masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 masters89
[QUOTE="masters89"]

Selrath

Madness?! THIS IS SPARTAA!!!!

No but seriously, just a tiny question: Is it possible for Bush to remain president or is his time out?

I hope so, he made the situation even more risky for the whole area in middle-east.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts
bush needs to pick fights with as many countries as he can before he leaves office.
masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 masters89
[QUOTE="masters89"]

verparanoidpers

The iranians are buildign their uranium enrichment facilities underground. now why do you suppose that they would build them UNDERGROUND?

also, iran sponsors terrorists, including hezbollah, hamas, and possibly al-qaeda. an actual invasion would be wholly impractical. however, an airstrike against their nuclear facilities would be much more practical, as there is a good chance that not a single american soldier would die in an aerial campaign.

Ok , its practical for them to airstrike thier facilities and a great chance for U.S army to survive from death... imagine how bad the area around will be polluted... there will be lost's by nations not several persons (soldiers) ,innocent people will pay for this Low-risky-attack from U.S . Generally why this anger ? so they built it underground ! what then ? maybe its safer that way so then incase maybe an nuclear substance's leaks so there wont be much damages for the nature. why creating these delustions just to be an excuse for this war!

verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 verparanoidpers
[QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"]

masters89

Ok , its practical for them to airstrike thier facilities and a great chance for U.S army to survive from death... imagine how bad the area around will be polluted... there will be lost's by nations not several persons (soldiers) ,innocent people will pay for this Low-risky-attack from U.S . Generally why this anger ? so they built it underground ! what then ? maybe its safer that way so then incase maybe an nuclear substance's leaks so there wont be much damages for the nature. why creating these delustions just to be an excuse for this war!

do you want that or do you want nuclear bombs exploding in america or western europe? The Iranians supply money and arms to terrorists. You reallydont think that they would give them nuclear weapons?
deniiiii21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deniiiii21
Member since 2007 • 1261 Posts
Well Iraq had weapons of mass destruction also, and we found out how that went. First of all Bush should be in jail right now because he invaded a different country because he FELT like they had some weapons, the guy is dumb as a rock. Now afterhe proved that Iraq had WMD he starts to blame Iran also, I cant stand the dude, rather have a women in the office than him.
ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ninjacat11
Member since 2004 • 5008 Posts
Iran hasn't done much of anything against America. Why would we invade them?
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts

Iran hasn't done much of anything against America. Why would we invade them?ninjacat11

Neither Iraq did...they're not even capable of...the thing is, they threathen USA's future palns in the region.

deniiiii21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deniiiii21
Member since 2007 • 1261 Posts
Maybe United States needs to stay out of other countries business a little bit, we are in everyones affairs. Let Nato and UN deal with Iran, United states needs to pull its army out of Iraq, put Bush in jail, stay out of middle east quit supporting Israel, people need to quit driving big SUV's that get 10mpg tap into the alaska oil and that my friends solves the terrorits problems and oil problems.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
verparanoidpers
to limit effects of a Chernobyl type meltdown if it happened?
amob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 amob
Member since 2006 • 596 Posts

Iran hasn't done much of anything against America. Why would we invade them?ninjacat11

lol, wut? Get a history book dude.

Hydrolex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Hydrolex
Member since 2007 • 1648 Posts

Terrorist = Mafia = Gangsta

Don't F with gangstaz

Montaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Montaya
Member since 2005 • 4269 Posts
Russia wants a piece of us too, ignoring the UN and mobolizing military units at the moment. But is probably just a PR move for Putin so he doesnt lose his presidency.
makaveli2344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 makaveli2344
Member since 2007 • 3106 Posts

It's just more of Bush's global war of terror. I don't think he'll be happy until he pisses off everyone in the Middle-East and has us fighting several more wars, either unilaterally or multilaterally. The latter if he can bully more countries into joining in on the fight by calling them America haters and uninterested in the global war against terrorists.videogamer456

I dont think he'll be happy until everyone is dead.

masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 masters89
[QUOTE="masters89"][QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"]

verparanoidpers

do you want that or do you want nuclear bombs exploding in america or western europe? The Iranians supply money and arms to terrorists. You reallydont think that they would give them nuclear weapons?

Iran wont do anything only if U.S obliged it to ! And do you think iran have the guts to touch any U.S land ? they're nothing compared to U.S army they're making some statements about raiding with nuclear just as an psychical war against america to stop'em from the mess they'er committing in the middle-east ... i realy wouldn't blame the presedent of iran for risking his people and country just to stop this bs from bush. They're trying to takefull control over middle-east by puting down the biggest force in that area!Thatswhatsgoinon.

WhOOmpa260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 WhOOmpa260
Member since 2005 • 600 Posts
[QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"][QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"]

masters89

Iran wont do anything only if U.S obliged it to ! And do you think iran have the guts to touch any U.S land ? they're nothing compared to U.S army they're making some statements about raiding with nuclear just as an psychical war against america to stop'em from the mess they'er committing in the middle-east ... i realy wouldn't blame the presedent of iran for risking his people and country just to stop this bs from bush. They're trying to takefull control over middle-east by puting down the biggest force in that area!Thatswhatsgoinon.

The Iranian army is actually very formidable. They have been building up their arms unopposed for many years now and with a million or so well trained troops, it could get very hairy. It's not like America is the only power in the world with a decent army, then again, American analysts predicted hundreds of thousands of American deaths during the first Iraq war, and that was far from the truth.

About the air strike thing - I think an army such as Iran's would rather die in a suicidal nuclear melt down, rather then lose control of their reactors to a Coalition force. So in that regard, an air strike would be more feasible and appropriate. I don't know exactly whether an air strike could send nuclear pollution into the air or not but I do know the Israelis bombed a Nuclear Facility in the 1980's without any disaster (not sure if the plant was operational yet, though). Basically I think the Iranians will resort to destroying their reactors during an invasion anyway so an air strike is a better option.

verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 verparanoidpers

Well Iraq had weapons of mass destruction also, and we found out how that went. First of all Bush should be in jail right now because he invaded a different country because he FELT like they had some weapons, the guy is dumb as a rock. Now afterhe proved that Iraq had WMD he starts to blame Iran also, I cant stand the dude, rather have a women in the office than him.deniiiii21
CIA intelligence said that iraq had weapons of mass destruction,

oh, and as of 2004, over 300 chemical weapons have been recovered by coalition forces

[QUOTE="verparanoidpers"]The iranians are buildign their uranium enrichment facilities underground. now why do you suppose that they would build them UNDERGROUND?
Hewkii
to limit effects of a Chernobyl type meltdown if it happened?

that or to resist aerial attack

you really dont think they're seeking nuclear weapons? every friday after prayers in tehran, they hold rallies and everyone shouts "DEATH TO AMERICA"

verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 verparanoidpers
[QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"][QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"]

masters89

eh, that's not how its going to go down. they'll give it to terrorists who will blow it up somewhere in the united states or western Europe. Its not like they'll launch an ICBM our way
[QUOTE="masters89"][QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"][QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"]

WhOOmpa260

The Iranian army is actually very formidable. They have been building up their arms unopposed for many years now and with a million or so well trained troops, it could get very hairy. It's not like America is the only power in the world with a decent army, then again, American analysts predicted hundreds of thousands of American deaths during the first Iraq war, and that was far from the truth.

About the air strike thing - I think an army such as Iran's would rather die in a suicidal nuclear melt down, rather then lose control of their reactors to a Coalition force. So in that regard, an air strike would be more feasible and appropriate. I don't know exactly whether an air strike could send nuclear pollution into the air or not but I do know the Israelis bombed a Nuclear Facility in the 1980's without any disaster (not sure if the plant was operational yet, though). Basically I think the Iranians will resort to destroying their reactors during an invasion anyway so an air strike is a better option.

ehh, no. Its a fact that no western army in the world can stand up to the might of the United States military. but I do agree with you on the airstrike thing, an invasion is just not possible as our forces are stretched to their limits
mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts

Link to this declaration of war?

Or are you just speculating.....?

verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 verparanoidpers

mark4091
its just speculation. all you'd need is to turn on CNN and it would be all over it
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#29 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

Last time i checked, Congress needed to approve Bush in order for us to go to war with them. :| So i really doubt we will see any conflict with them.

mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts
[QUOTE="mark4091"]

verparanoidpers

its just speculation. all you'd need is to turn on CNN and it would be all over it

It's not going to happen then.

Congress isin't giving a cent more for the war in iraq let alone iran.

WhOOmpa260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WhOOmpa260
Member since 2005 • 600 Posts
[QUOTE="masters89"][QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"][QUOTE="verparanoidpers"][QUOTE="masters89"]

...So US is threating iran for a war !! WTF with this country its like satan toke all over it and using it against other nations by opening un-finished wars . Really i dontsee a real reason for this war other than madness and hatred against the humanity ! aint they already stucked with iraq now ?When will they be even with this madness?!

verparanoidpers

eh, that's not how its going to go down. they'll give it to terrorists who will blow it up somewhere in the united states or western Europe. Its not like they'll launch an ICBM our way

WhOOmpa260

ehh, no. Its a fact that no western army in the world can stand up to the might of the United States military. but I do agree with you on the airstrike thing, an invasion is just not possible as our forces are stretched to their limits

You shouldn't read too much into those discovery channel docs that are pro western and especially pro-America, which say "this tank is the best" ... "this rifle is the best" ... "this missile is unstoppable", you should hold it with a pinch of salt. There are actually other countries in the world with weapons and armies which can inflict massive damage on an invading force. Invading has to be mentioned because your correct with one part of your statement, no country in the world can deploy an army for an invasion as quickly as the US but in an invading scenario, such as Iran, the advantage is gone because America would be invading, not Iran. I'll leave you with with this idea...

Underestimating your enemy means underestimating yourself. Underestimating yourself means hope for your enemy.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Iran as a threat is a joke...

Firstly, even if they are going for nuclear weapons experts have projected that they will not reach capabilities for around 8 to 10 years.. Even then those will be generation 1 nuclear weapons where they could reach no one with it...

Secondly, MAD.. No person would risk their power with an attack they could gain NOTHING FROM.. Regardless of how "mad" you people think Iranian or the North Korean ruler is.. They simply are not.. This is a political strategy of Chicken.. Where the country tries to force others with empty threats to get money.. North Korea did this EXACT same thing in the 90's.. Say if Iran did attack Israel or United States.. You want to know what would happen? At the very least the president would lose his entire power, at the most the country main city would cease to exist due to nuclear retaliation...

Thirdly, nuclear weapons are the past.. What we need to be worried about is biologically engineered viruses which are much easier to make and can be much deadilier.. Some of the biggest plagues in history were highly contagious, but they had a 20% fatality rate which was considered immense.. Now put in perspective that such things can be enhanced to go to a whooping 50% or above, that would devestate a population far more then any nuclear bomb...

The only real reason for the United States to go into Iran is economic gain.. Make no mistake we are indirectly responsible for Iran's leadership.. After all the CIA overthrew the last democratically elected president, and put into power the Shah (another brutal dictator) in the 60s.. Make no mistake about how we are some how not getting any money from Iraq.. The companies contracted over there are making RECORD PROFITS, those profits are then partially distributing to the lobbyiests.. There is no "American Government Company", its a captalistic market people.. And the businesses contracted over there are making record profits.

Impulsive20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Impulsive20
Member since 2007 • 449 Posts

[QUOTE="ninjacat11"]Iran hasn't done much of anything against America. Why would we invade them?amob

A history book made by americans....

Look its war for oil everyone with a brain knows that!

Nuchaleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Nuchaleft
Member since 2005 • 98 Posts
*sigh* We should all make love, not war... *runs*
-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -Serpahim-
Member since 2007 • 1627 Posts
Americans make it harder for me to defend them. People used to go on saying "God i hate America" and I would say "Guys, Bush stole the election...nobody really wanted him in power" but after they re-elected him now im just like "fire away."
redstormrisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 redstormrisen
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
If your using nuclear weapons as an excuss then invade every other counry with them, including yourself. Nukes are not needed but when your pretty much surrounded by people with the cabibility o turn you into your composit atoms, I would be nevous to. If you foce Iran to disarrm then the whole world should be forced to.
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Maybe United States needs to stay out of other countries business a little bit, we are in everyones affairs. Let Nato and UN deal with Iran, United states needs to pull its army out of Iraq, put Bush in jail, stay out of middle east quit supporting Israel, people need to quit driving big SUV's that get 10mpg tap into the alaska oil and that my friends solves the terrorits problems and oil problems.deniiiii21

Why would we do that?

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
[QUOTE="amob"]

[QUOTE="ninjacat11"]Iran hasn't done much of anything against America. Why would we invade them?Impulsive20

If its a war for oil then why are we paying for 3$ gallon gas and they have 10 cent gallon gas?

gamerchris8108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gamerchris8108
Member since 2007 • 29 Posts
[QUOTE="Impulsive20"][QUOTE="amob"]

[QUOTE="ninjacat11"]Iran hasn't done much of anything against America. Why would we invade them?Ragnarok1051

If its a war for oil then why are we paying for 3$ gallon gas and they have 10 cent gallon gas?

Im sorry but dosent that just further prove the guys point on oil? You'd be fighting over gas prices??

markebici

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 markebici
Member since 2005 • 781 Posts

Iran as a threat is a joke...

Firstly, even if they are going for nuclear weapons experts have projected that they will not reach capabilities for around 8 to 10 years.. Even then those will be generation 1 nuclear weapons where they could reach no one with it...

Secondly, MAD.. No person would risk their power with an attack they could gain NOTHING FROM.. Regardless of how "mad" you people think Iranian or the North Korean ruler is.. They simply are not.. This is a political strategy of Chicken.. Where the country tries to force others with empty threats to get money.. North Korea did this EXACT same thing in the 90's.. Say if Iran did attack Israel or United States.. You want to know what would happen? At the very least the president would lose his entire power, at the most the country main city would cease to exist due to nuclear retaliation...

Thirdly, nuclear weapons are the past.. What we need to be worried about is biologically engineered viruses which are much easier to make and can be much deadilier.. Some of the biggest plagues in history were highly contagious, but they had a 20% fatality rate which was considered immense.. Now put in perspective that such things can be enhanced to go to a whooping 50% or above, that would devestate a population far more then any nuclear bomb...

The only real reason for the United States to go into Iran is economic gain.. Make no mistake we are indirectly responsible for Iran's leadership.. After all the CIA overthrew the last democratically elected president, and put into power the Shah (another brutal dictator) in the 60s.. Make no mistake about how we are some how not getting any money from Iraq.. The companies contracted over there are making RECORD PROFITS, those profits are then partially distributing to the lobbyiests.. There is no "American Government Company", its a captalistic market people.. And the businesses contracted over there are making record profits.

sSubZerOo

only educated post here.

masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 masters89
[QUOTE="amob"]

[QUOTE="ninjacat11"]Iran hasn't done much of anything against America. Why would we invade them?Impulsive20

absolutely , they're taking over the world for that .

PrimordialMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PrimordialMeme
Member since 2007 • 1279 Posts
I don't think its going to happen.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Then North Korea.
Taegukki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Taegukki
Member since 2005 • 13241 Posts
I think a war with Iran would be justified, but only if they attack another country. Ahmedinejad is a nutcase who supports terrorists and wants to blow Israel off the map. Him + nukes = disaster.
loseittoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 loseittoo
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts
US is just making stories up to take over Iran....much like what they did with Iraq...Oil, Oil, Oil
Taegukki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Taegukki
Member since 2005 • 13241 Posts

US is just making stories up to take over Iran....much like what they did with Iraq...Oil, Oil, Oilloseittoo

This time they really arent making up stories. Read the news, not just the American news.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

US is just making stories up to take over Iran....much like what they did with Iraq...Oil, Oil, Oilloseittoo

Nope. False dude.

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#48 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts
What "funny" is that everyone knows this war gonna happen it's just a question of time when but it will happen no doubt...
jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#49 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts

it won't happen, since Iran's nuclear program is funding russia's interests. A war in Iran would basically mean a war w/ russia, and the US won't go to war w/ russia over a damn "dog and pony show" (though it seems likely Russia would go to war over this). We hear alot of BS about Irans nuclear ambition, and it's basically the same BS we heard about Iraq. I'm not saying Iraq doesn't have nuclear weapons ambitions, but I don't think the conservative right has had the best track record in determining threats.

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#50 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts

it won't happen, since Iran's nuclear program is funding russia's interests. A war in Iran would basically mean a war w/ russia, and the US won't go to war w/ russia over a damn "dog and pony show" (though it seems likely Russia would go to war over this). We hear alot of BS about Irans nuclear ambition, and it's basically the same BS we heard about Iraq. I'm not saying Iraq doesn't have nuclear weapons ambitions, but I don't think the conservative right has had the best track record in determining threats.

jrhawk42

true but it's russian "hidden" interests officially Putin said he won't let Iran get nuclear bomb if so Russia woudn't be involved in such a war they do this for the money not because they really give a damn about Iran...