Sexual Asssault Myths

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Finally someone that makes sense! All these feminist idiots trying to push myth and believe women vs facts. Go Based Mom!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Just because some people like to exaggerate that doesn't mean you should ignore that victim blaming is still unfortunately a large part of our culture.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

I don't claim to know the actual values but I do agree that the "one side is always right" mentality does nobody any favours, just like exaggerating things just to get more coverage. Of course women lie, I had a co-worker threatening me that she would file a sexual harassment lawsuit against me if I refused to go out with her. I told her to go right ahead...

Can't say I ever been accused of rape but I've had several situations as a teenager where people would look at me sideways because I was waiting at the gates of a pre-school or playing with my nieces at a park, because "the only reason why guys with no children are interested in kids is if they are pedophiles". It's the kind of thing that doesn't help the children who are actually being hurt by these sickos. Same with women who are actually being harassed or raped. That bitch at my workplace might have just caused the next poor woman who filed a complaint to just be ignored.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

"a culture saturated with gender propaganda"

I have to say I liked this bit in the video the most. It pretty much sums up the present-day feminist movement.

Equality and justice are both blind; if they start discriminating the images entering their field of vision from one another then they simply cease to be.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

I absolutely agree with her. It's quite refreshing seeing a feminist on the internet who isn't a complete whacko.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Oh, and here I thought this forum's irrational fear of women and feminism had died down. But old reliable TC wasn't gonna let that happen, no sir!

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

yep it's super true, .001% of accusations are false, that's why we should make rape legal.

lulz. what a shocker gs ot would have rape apologists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5b797108c254e

The knee jerk reactions are strong in this thread.

Someone say "let's not generalise", someone else replies with "yeah, sure let's make rape legal"

100% legit discussion going on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@SaintLeonidas said:

Oh, and here I thought this forum's irrational fear of women and feminism had died down. But old reliable TC wasn't gonna let that happen, no sir!

lol

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@korvus said:

I don't claim to know the actual values but I do agree that the "one side is always right" mentality does nobody any favours, just like exaggerating things just to get more coverage. Of course women lie, I had a co-worker threatening me that she would file a sexual harassment lawsuit against me if I refused to go out with her. I told her to go right ahead...

Can't say I ever been accused of rape but I've had several situations as a teenager where people would look at me sideways because I was waiting at the gates of a pre-school or playing with my nieces at a park, because "the only reason why guys with no children are interested in kids is if they are pedophiles". It's the kind of thing that doesn't help the children who are actually being hurt by these sickos. Same with women who are actually being harassed or raped. That bitch at my workplace might have just caused the next poor woman who filed a complaint to just be ignored.

Amen. The whole professional victim attitude undermines the importance of helping the real victims, and deafens their voice when it desperately needs to be heard.

Both with crimes against women and children these days, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. Regardless of what evidence there is against them (even as little as an accusation).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@foxhound_fox said:

Amen. The whole professional victim attitude undermines the importance of helping the real victims, and deafens their voice when it desperately needs to be heard.

Both with crimes against women and children these days, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. Regardless of what evidence there is against them (even as little as an accusation).

Abuse of any sort is an important issue for me,so sometimes it's hard for me to be level headed and not just point fingers, but in the end blindly accusing people helps no-one. I have a friend who almost got raped in a club; she was having drinks with this guy and he decided a smile was a "do me" and if it hadn't been for the bouncer he would have probably dragged her off to his car and take her wherever he pleased. I went with her to the police and while she (the police officer) wrote down everything, she kept asking stuff like "Are you sure you're not one of those kids who got pissed drunk with someone, woke up next to them and now wants to deny responsibility?" (apparently earlier that month there had been a case of 2 teenage boys who got drunk as anything and the next morning he accused the other guy of rape...later he admitted he had just panicked when his dad found out he was sleeping around with other guys). Again, had it not been for the bouncer's testimony, my friend would probably be labeled as one of "those kids".

As a child, both my sister and I were systematically physically abused by both our parents...whenever we tried to complain to someone my mother would be quick to dismiss all the bruises as "kids being kids"...she even manage to explain my cracked skull (twice!) as me being a "daredevil". Nowadays I would like to think people would pay more attention to those cases but about a month ago I saw a mother with her 8yo kid in the supermarket and the kid kept running off grabbing all kinds of candy and chocolate and his mother telling him to put it back, and he would keep doing it. At a point she grabbed his shoulder and told him to stop, so the little turd starts yelling "Help! Someone help me! She's beating me!" and of course, in 5 seconds she was swarmed by security guards and the little shit even gave her a "Now you're fucked!" smile...

Same thing with pedophilia craze, they're either your kids or you're raping them. More than once some asshat white knight left my nieces in tears when they tried to drag them off away from me because I was too young to be their uncle as I claimed (I'm only 6 years older than them) so I must be a pedophile trying to kidnap them or giving me shit for standing at the school gates looking at children (when I was trying to locate my nieces).

Why are there so many people crying wolf nowadays? I believe it is because of people who don't let small things like the truth or helping people get in the way of the high they get when they're on their crusade to save mankind, with their "Everyone is an abuser and if you're not 100% with me, you're one too" mentality (or, like you said, "guilty until proven innocent") and couldn't care less how many people they hurt with that attitude, including the people they are supposedly trying to help. When the alleged victim is deemed right from the start, it's no wonder so many people try (and succeed) to get away with it, while some of the people who do have a legit abuse complaint get ignored because "they're probably just in it for the attention".

Sorry for the long rant that you didn't ask for, but I really dislike enablers that screw things up for everyone else. (Obviously none of this is directed towards you, I just needed to let it out XD)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

oh this should go splendidly

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@korvus said:

Abuse of any sort is an important issue for me,so sometimes it's hard for me to be level headed and not just point fingers, but in the end blindly accusing people helps no-one. I have a friend who almost got raped in a club; she was having drinks with this guy and he decided a smile was a "do me" and if it hadn't been for the bouncer he would have probably dragged her off to his car and take her wherever he pleased. I went with her to the police and while she (the police officer) wrote down everything, she kept asking stuff like "Are you sure you're not one of those kids who got pissed drunk with someone, woke up next to them and now wants to deny responsibility?" (apparently earlier that month there had been a case of 2 teenage boys who got drunk as anything and the next morning he accused the other guy of rape...later he admitted he had just panicked when his dad found out he was sleeping around with other guys). Again, had it not been for the bouncer's testimony, my friend would probably be labeled as one of "those kids".

As a child, both my sister and I were systematically physically abused by both our parents...whenever we tried to complain to someone my mother would be quick to dismiss all the bruises as "kids being kids"...she even manage to explain my cracked skull (twice!) as me being a "daredevil". Nowadays I would like to think people would pay more attention to those cases but about a month ago I saw a mother with her 8yo kid in the supermarket and the kid kept running off grabbing all kinds of candy and chocolate and his mother telling him to put it back, and he would keep doing it. At a point she grabbed his shoulder and told him to stop, so the little turd starts yelling "Help! Someone help me! She's beating me!" and of course, in 5 seconds she was swarmed by security guards and the little shit even gave her a "Now you're fucked!" smile...

Same thing with pedophilia craze, they're either your kids or you're raping them. More than once some asshat white knight left my nieces in tears when they tried to drag them off away from me because I was too young to be their uncle as I claimed (I'm only 6 years older than them) so I must be a pedophile trying to kidnap them or giving me shit for standing at the school gates looking at children (when I was trying to locate my nieces).

Why are there so many people crying wolf nowadays? I believe it is because of people who don't let small things like the truth or helping people get in the way of the high they get when they're on their crusade to save mankind, with their "Everyone is an abuser and if you're not 100% with me, you're one too" mentality (or, like you said, "guilty until proven innocent") and couldn't care less how many people they hurt with that attitude, including the people they are supposedly trying to help. When the alleged victim is deemed right from the start, it's no wonder so many people try (and succeed) to get away with it, while some of the people who do have a legit abuse complaint get ignored because "they're probably just in it for the attention".

Sorry for the long rant that you didn't ask for, but I really dislike enablers that screw things up for everyone else. (Obviously none of this is directed towards you, I just needed to let it out XD)

Honestly, professional victim-hood stems from this idea that society should be non-competitive and everyone should be a "winner". In schools, where every kid "wins" and competitive attitude are stifled so they don't get hurt feelings.

In adulthood, they expect this to continue, and should be handed everything... and when they aren't, they look for excuses to bring out the pity in others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@foxhound_fox: Every special snowflake gets a shoe-tying certificate and an elementary school diploma! (Won't post it here not to derail the thread but George Carlin's "child worship" video says it all)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

This lady just creeps me out for some reason, her fucking eyes are like staring in my soul. Looks like some uncanny valley shit yet she's a real human. So weird

Also, won't watch, I've seen this lady's video response to Anita Sarkeesian and it was terrible. Not gonna give her any more hits.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

The professional victims of the world (and the people who buy into their hysteria) would love for these myths to be true...it just isn't though. That doesn't mean rape isn't an issue or that we shouldn't strive to reduce it to as low levels as we can but this rape culture stuff is just bunk.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

@SaintLeonidas said:

Also to add that Last_Ride keeps on bringing GamersGate back up to discussions on the games forum and every time he makes a topic, the mods come in and closed it. The sooner we forget about GamersGate the better but nope, He had to start it up again from time to time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@davillain-: If you want people to forget why oh why did you just bring it up? XD

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

@korvus: Well I was just sending a message ;-)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@toast_burner said:

Just because some people like to exaggerate that doesn't mean you should ignore that victim blaming is still unfortunately a large part of our culture.

No one is saying that...