SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

I encourage you to watch this video. I believe he 100% nails it in terms of what hate is really about and the path to redemption. I particularly like his compassion for haters and his understanding of how and why people get to that point...and that it is never too late to change.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7172 Posts

I love him but he is tiny bit woke.

but I don't get the hate. what he achieved in life is insane.

haters can hate but never will achieved what he has.

DigitalNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 DigitalNoodle
Member since 2003 • 324 Posts

@gifford38: Define Woke.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@gifford38 said:

It's bizarre to see anyone proudly admitting to being anti woke when woke merely means aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice). I get if if one's a racist why they'd be anti woke. What are you trying to say?

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SUD123456

Please discuss the actual video and what you think of it.

I think for the most part hate falls into the nurture category, as opposed to nature. You learn it. Arnold's viewpoint is that it can be unlearned and he seems passionate about helping people take the first steps instead of just righting them off as inherently evil.

This is a very individual centric viewpoint, which is his focus. But he does acknowledge the group dynamics aspect whether it be joining the Nazi party because it was the 'in thing' during the 1930s, or in the current era, the idea of buying into internet conspiracy nonsense that fosters hate. But he is mostly talking about a save them one at a time approach.

Personally, I think the group aspect is fundamental as hate correlates strongly with individuals struggling with self identity and fitting in with mainstream groups. So while I agree with everything Arnold says, I don't think you can move the needle on a society wide basis without tackling the core internet and social media issues.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic

@SUD123456: I've watched Schwarzenegger speak on a few issues the last few years, and while I'm not politically aligned with him, I agree with much of what he says on said issues, including what he said about hate.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58331 Posts

I love Arnold. I have my issues with his politics and between being an actor and a politician he can spew a mountain of bullshit, but the dude is all right in my books for the most part.

He is very, very, very human...incredibly flawed by also incredibly earnest.

@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:

It's bizarre to see anyone proudly admitting to being anti woke when woke merely means aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice). I get if if one's a racist why they'd be anti woke. What are you trying to say?

Yup, "woke" used to be a good word used primarily by the black community to describe someone that was more or less self-aware.

And of course the racist, far-right co-opted it, turned it into a bad word, and then overused it to the point it has lost it's meaning.

Honestly I'm just about at the point where the left should reclaim it and say "Yes, I am woke" lol.

Almost like when I hear an adult say "that's gay" in a derogatory sense, it's like dude how old are you? 12?

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1397 Posts

@SUD123456 said:

The usual claptrap.

"a horrible loser ideology"

The loser ideology that emerged from the same source as todays loser ideology prevalent in the western world. Very fitting actually, "loser... ideology".

@DigitalNoodle said:

You can't define it yourself? You have no idea where to start? Then you should educate yourself, shouldn't you?

You could start with...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_materialism

But yea, let the words of an aging celebrity shall be your well of wisdom. It's only 12 minutes and not too taxing on the pink matter.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SUD123456

@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:

The usual claptrap.

The loser ideology that emerged from the same source as todays loser ideology prevalent in the western world. Very fitting actually, "loser... ideology.

What I found interesting was the degree of empathy he has for these losers. Not what I would call the usual claptrap. Hence my comments on nurture vs nature.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 981 Posts
@palasta said:
@DigitalNoodle said:

You can't define it yourself? You have no idea where to start? Then you should educate yourself, shouldn't you?

You could start with...

No, his question was extremely valid because the right has been calling just about anything "woke" these days. So we honestly can't be sure without asking.

Vaccines, climate change, electric vehicles, math books, gays merely existing, airplane malfunctions, bridge disasters, or merely telling someone not to be racist. It's all "woke", lol.

‘Anti-Woke’ Author Who Can’t Define ‘Woke’ Goes Viral (forbes.com)

Republicans Target 'Woke' Climate Change in Science Textbooks (texasobserver.org)

That being said I can't see anyone disagreeing with Arnold here and taking issue with it. Unless they are...

@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:

The loser ideology that emerged from the same source as todays loser ideology prevalent in the western world. Very fitting actually, "loser... ideology".

Indeed, Arnold is right. First it was those loser Nazis and now it's loser Neo-Nazis, or other similar hate groups in the west.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

@SUD123456 said:
@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:

The usual claptrap.

The loser ideology that emerged from the same source as todays loser ideology prevalent in the western world. Very fitting actually, "loser... ideology.

What I found interesting was the degree of empathy he has for these losers. Not what I would call the usual claptrap. Hence my comments on nurture vs nature.

Empathy and exposure are indeed the keys to fighting such hatred, IMHO. Regrettably, it seems he's speaking to people who have already disregarded these lessons.

In my admittedly limited experience, these lessons need to be learned "by the choir" as he stated so it's members can prevent themselves from falling into the trap. Once you're in, it's incredibly hard to get out.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

I don't know, it seems like a lot of fucking work to be so damn hateful and angry at everyone. Being a normal, kind, chill person feels like the easy route.

I also think people conflate strength and "toughness" with hatred and cruelty.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gifford38

@mrbojangles25 said:

I love Arnold. I have my issues with his politics and between being an actor and a politician he can spew a mountain of bullshit, but the dude is all right in my books for the most part.

@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:

Yup, "woke" used to be a good word used primarily by the black community to describe someone that was more or less self-aware.

And of course the racist, far-right co-opted it, turned it into a bad word, and then overused it to the point it has lost it's meaning.

Honestly I'm just about at the point where the left should reclaim it and say "Yes, I am woke" lol.

Almost like when I hear an adult say "that's gay" in a derogatory sense, it's like dude how old are you? 12?

listening to the left to much. lmao racist far right. we are not racist if we are against race swamping characters or gender swamping. but if a white guy became a black character the world go insane. if a white guy played blade the internet go insane. only ok to replace white people. which is far more racist. yes you can be racist to white people even though they say you can't. lets scream white supremacy.

are black americans racists' when they complain about it to? they don't want to see a black ariel they rather see a new character mermaid? they didn't make mulan black.

these movies flop for a reason.

it was easier to add everything to woke because its all happening at the same time. all this political agenda. lets be diversity as long as we don't add white people. to me that's more racist.

heck they even went as far as white men not allowed to teach females in these movies today. luke skywalker, willow ect.

they white are either the dumb clueless white guy, the bad guy, while praising the woman in the movies.

and 2 calling something gay is a gen x thing they are not 12 they are 47 like me. has nothing to do with gay men ever.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts
@gifford38 said:

listening to the left to much. lmao racist far right. we are not racist if we are against race swamping characters or gender swamping. but if a white guy became a black character the world go insane. if a white guy played blade the internet go insane. only ok to replace white people. which is far more racist. yes you can be racist to white people even though they say you can't. lets scream white supremacy.

are black americans racists' when they complain about it to? they don't want to see a black ariel they rather see a new character mermaid? they didn't make mulan black.

it was easier to add everything to woke because its all happening at the same time. all this political agenda. lets be diversity as long as we don't add white people. to me that's more racist.

heck they even went as far as white men not allowed to teach females in these movies today. luke skywalker, willow ect.

they white are either the dumb clueless white guy, the bad guy, while praising the woman in the movies.

and 2 calling something gay is a gen x thing they are not 12 they are 47 like me. has nothing to do with gay men ever.

This whole argument is a red herring. There are real issues with race in America with actually important issues as so:

https://apnews.com/article/kidney-transplant-race-black-inequity-bias-d4fabf2f3a47aab2fe8e18b2a5432135

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gifford38

@br0kenrabbit said:
@gifford38 said:

This whole argument is a red herring. There are real issues with race in America with actually important issues as so:

https://apnews.com/article/kidney-transplant-race-black-inequity-bias-d4fabf2f3a47aab2fe8e18b2a5432135

america is the most diverse country in the world.

kidney transplant is all about the money mostly. millionaire I will give you this much if you give me the kidney. its poor white people to that are not getting it.

yes there still racist people but the fact is every race blames white people are the only one racist. to the point that white people are not allowed in a lot of locations in the collage while every other race can go any were they want. saying we don't feel safe like white people are killing students lmao.

they need to stop that as well.

racist exists with every race still.

yes the waiting list for kidney should not matter the size of your wallet.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gifford38

sorry I made this into a woke topic. I just meant arnold is great but he does not have the same values he once had.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 br0kenrabbit

@gifford38 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:
@gifford38 said:

america is the most diverse country in the world.

kidney transplant is all about the money mostly. millionaire I will give you this much if you give me the kidney. its poor white people to that are not getting it.

yes there still racist people but the fact is every race blames white people are the only one racist. to the point that white people are not allowed in a lot of locations in the collage while every other race can go any were they want. saying we don't feel safe like white people are killing students lmao.

they need to stop that as well.

racist exists with every race still.

I think, as above, most people blame the institutions. That the institutions that be consist of mostly white men is kinda telling, isn't it?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mrbojangles25

@br0kenrabbit said:
@gifford38 said:

Yeah I'm really tired of the whole argument about high-visibility bullshit that just avoids subtle, ugly truth. I could give two shits about Disney or a blue-haired cat lady screaming at someone at a protest, or whatever entertaining outrage bait the right want to use.

People acting like those things are the worst offenders because they're the most annoying. Whatever. Be angry about black Ariel or be amused black Ariel didn't sell tickets *shrug* Not important.

There is systemic racism/inequality in the world; the US is better than a lot of places, but I don't think we should rest on our laurels either. The medical field is just one area where there is still a lot of bias and discrimination. Some of it is not conscious but it's still there.

Sometimes it's not even racism, but just judging people on their appearances. I'm sorry I'm 6'3" and 250 lb, doctor but my size doesn't mean the hole in my hand hurts less, give me some god damn painkillers like you would give a 5'6" 110 lb women (well, maybe not exactly...give me more since I'm twice her size 😋).

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mrbojangles25
@br0kenrabbit said:
@gifford38 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:
@gifford38 said:

I think, as above, most people blame the institutions. That the institutions that be consist of mostly white men is kinda telling, isn't it?

Nah bro you're dead wrong. Just like how women are the ones deciding abortion polic--

oh shit, hol' up.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By br0kenrabbit

@gifford38 said:

That wasn't it. The standard criteria for selection up until now gave people extra health points just for being black, which was often enough to knock them off the list.

From medical to real-estate, banking and the courts, there are systemic racial issues to be addressed with our society.

If that's woke, then call me caffeine.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8233 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:

It's a millineal thing too, don't let people fool you. I always found it funny people started getting upset about it. Remember people calling everything gay growing up. Had nothing to do with sexual orientation. I remember this gay commercial with Hillary duff and Wanda sykes trying to push to stop calling stuff gay.. the example in the commercial the kids saying it weren't using it to describe sexual orientation either lol. Was a goofy fat pizza man statue lol!

Loading Video...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mrbojangles25

@sargentd said:
@gifford38 said:

It's a millineal thing too, don't let people fool you. I always found it funny people started getting upset about it. Remember people calling everything gay growing up. Had nothing to do with sexual orientation. I remember this gay commercial with Hillary duff and Wanda sykes trying to push to stop calling stuff gay.. the example in the commercial the kids saying it weren't using it to describe sexual orientation either lol. Was a goofy fat pizza man statue lol!

Look I don't want to blow this out of proportion but if you lack the basic sense of empathy to understand why using the term "gay" to describe something as lame or whatever is not cool, you're kind of a failure as a human being. I feel like that's a pretty basic and easy test to pass in the "Am I a decent person?" exam, and if you can't pass it....ooof.

This coming from someone who said "that's gay" a lot as a child, too. Also millennials said it a lot for the record. We were 90's kids, 90's kids said "that's gay" all the time.

But you grow out of it. Or you should. Pity the 47 year old that still says that, it's embarrassing.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SUD123456

@sargentd: WTF dude? Are you clueless?

People calling something, anything, 'gay' are using the word 'gay' in a pejorative and derogatory manner....meaning being gay is derogatory. The fact that you and your clueless friends thought that was normal is simply indicative of your socialization.

Where I grew up in the 1960s/1970s we had similar tropes. For someone who was frugal, cheap, tight with their money, etc. it was 'you are such a jew'. Which is based upon a trope. Just like your decades later 'that's gay'.

The fact that in both cases it wasn't specifically addressing either an actual jewish person or an actual gay person is entirely missing the point. It is using an attribute like religion or sexual orientation in an entirely derogatory manner.

The fact that you can't or won't understand this is astonishing. Maybe talk to your wife about it, ffs.

I think I should start using SargentD every time I hear something stupid. Dumbest thing I've heard today - that's so SargentD. The guy that accidentally drowns himself and his wife by blindly following his GPS instructions and driving his car right off the road into a lake - oh man, that's so funny, so SargentD.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Robertos

Leave it to cons to turn a debate out of Arnold merely saying don't be hateful 😂🤣

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SargentD

@mrbojangles25 said:
@sargentd said:
@gifford38 said:

Look I don't want to blow this out of proportion but if you lack the basic sense of empathy to understand why using the term "gay" to describe something as lame or whatever is not cool, you're kind of a failure as a human being. I feel like that's a pretty basic and easy test to pass in the "Am I a decent person?" exam, and if you can't pass it....ooof.

This coming from someone who said "that's gay" a lot as a child, too. Also millennials said it a lot for the record. We were 90's kids, 90's kids said "that's gay" all the time.

But you grow out of it. Or you should. Pity the 47 year old that still says that, it's embarrassing.

That was my point. It wasn't just a gen X thing, my generation millineals said it a shit ton. My generation said it so much they got Wanda Sykes and Hillary Duff to start doing PSA's about it lol.. but even though it was said a bunch, it was never used to actual homosexual stuff most the time. I could literally be making out with my date at prom and someone would say "that's gay". Lol

Dont get mad at Gen X, they cant help they didn't have Hillary Duff and Wanda Sykes to fix such foolery

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SargentD
@SUD123456 said:

@sargentd: WTF dude? Are you clueless?

People calling something, anything, 'gay' are using the word 'gay' in a pejorative and derogatory manner....meaning being gay is derogatory. The fact that you and your clueless friends thought that was normal is simply indicative of your socialization.

Where I grew up in the 1960s/1970s we had similar tropes. For someone who was frugal, cheap, tight with their money, etc. it was 'you are such a jew'. Which is based upon a trope. Just like your decades later 'that's gay'.

The fact that in both cases it wasn't specifically addressing either an actual jewish person or an actual gay person is entirely missing the point. It is using an attribute like religion or sexual orientation in an entirely derogatory manner.

The fact that you can't or won't understand this is astonishing. Maybe talk to your wife about it, ffs.

I think I should start using SargentD every time I hear something stupid. Dumbest thing I've heard today - that's so SargentD. The guy that accidentally drowns himself and his wife by blindly following his GPS instructions and driving his car right off the road into a lake - oh man, that's so funny, so SargentD.

I'm not clueless, I know exactly why your panties are in a bunch.

I almost want to keep going to see how far your jimmies can be rustled.

A british man once asked me if I was "taking the piss".

Maybe I am. But I'm enjoying myself.

Words are words, they don't break bones. Who cares if someone calls me a gay jew.

I'll live

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts
Loading Video...

No need. Allegiances clear. He's always been a lover.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19573 Posts

@palasta said:

@DigitalNoodle said:

You could start with...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_materialism

But yea, let the words of an aging celebrity shall be your well of wisdom. It's only 12 minutes and not too taxing on the pink matter.

That dusted off a few cobwebs. I did a few critical theory subjects at uni, and Gramsci was on the reading list.

None of that is relevant, of course, because the kinds of people who write "woke" have to slowly sound out each of those four letters in order to spell it correctly. The links you posted may as well be written in hieroglyphics for them.

For them, "woke" is just the new "gay" - a meaningless schoolyard insult that normal people grow out of.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gifford38

@Planeforger: yes woke is the new gay but the difference is the media and woke Hollywood are pushing this gender on our children making gays and straight have war again. To the point our schools are full of these as the other guy said far-leftist lol telling the kids not to listen to there parents. Giving there child puberty blocks like there science experiments. And making men weak and evil. Most of these remakes makes men either dumb,clueless,weak,not able to save the day,or told to shut up by all the woman in th room.

90s was perfect and that's were the Maga wants. There was balance in race. Hollywood sent the right message. Most movies one white guy one black or any other race. Lethal weapon,bringing down the house, even a robin hood with Morgan freeman one of the best movies ever. Music you had rock and rap tour together and make music together. Even had guys in movies the shows and movies and people watch because it was balanced. It's just weird times we are living in. American flag has been taking down everywhere to replace with another type we hate America flags. To the point we starting 2 national anthem.

What happen to one nation undergod and push for that?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

We're only 29 posts in, and this thread has already become a platform for hateful rhetoric.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Robertos
@gifford38 said:

@Planeforger: yes woke is the new gay but the difference is the media and woke Hollywood are pushing this gender on our children making gays and straight have war again. To the point our schools are full of these as the other guy said far-leftist lol telling the kids not to listen to there parents. Giving there child puberty blocks like there science experiments. And making men weak and evil. Most of these remakes makes men either dumb,clueless,weak,not able to save the day,or told to shut up by all the woman in th room.

Agreed we have to ban thousands of books that mention gay and black characters, or climate change, or vaccines.

In fact lets put our kids to work in meat packing plants and cancel free lunches, that will also keep them away from those evil communist books!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SargentD

@gifford38 said:

90s was perfect and that's were the Maga wants. There was balance in race. Hollywood sent the right message. Most movies one white guy one black or any other race. Lethal weapon,bringing down the house, even a robin hood with Morgan freeman one of the best movies ever. Music you had rock and rap tour together and make music together. Even had guys in movies the shows and movies and people watch because it was balanced. It's just weird times we are living in. American flag has been taking down everywhere to replace with another type we hate America flags. To the point we starting 2 national anthem.

What happen to one nation undergod and push for that?

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3413 Posts

I just want to say Gifford is my favorite user of the (non) political forum. It takes some effort to even understand what he's trying to say but he's a great window to the MAGA electorate.

I only wish he would post some homoerotic Trump art like Sargent used to.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SargentD

@kathaariancode said:

I just want to say Gifford is my favorite user of the (non) political forum. It takes some effort to even understand what he's trying to say but he's a great window to the MAGA electorate.

I only wish he would post some homoerotic Trump art like Sargent used to.

Shut up and buy a Bible

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SargentD

Classic arnold

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

@sargentd said:

Classic arnold

Loading Video...

LOL. I love it.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1397 Posts

@SUD123456 said:
@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:

The usual claptrap.

Are you sure you are using the right word? No need for empathy. A rational mind and the necessary information is all i needed. I know how human works. I don't have to speculate. You do. There is no versus in "nature vs. nurture". It's outdated thinking. Much like "Free Will". "You" (It, ego, superego) is the nature that is being nurtured. It really is quite simple. Unfortunately, the influx of data to process leading to overwhelming complexity makes the maladapted monkey brain a little confused.

What do you think? Are babies really racist?

Your Baby Is a Racist—and Why You Can Live With That

It's just imprinting of the familiar like we see in other animal species, isn't it?

What makes racism possible?

Or, do you know all the ingredients for the Holocaust? The omnipresent religiously based antisemitism, the nation and a "loser ideology".

Sein Schüler Alphonse Toussenel polemisierte in seinem 1846 erschienenen HauptwerkLes Juifs, rois de l’époque: histoire de la féodalité financière gegen Eisenbahnspekulation der Rothschilds und allgemein gegen den Juden: Dieser sei „ganz typischer Schwarzhändler, ganz unproduktiver Parasit, der von der Substanz und der Arbeit anderer lebt“.[16]Proudhon nannte das Judentum eine minderwertige Menschenrasse, die zu wirtschaftlicher Produktivität, zu metaphysischer Begriffsbildung und zu eigener Staatlichkeit nicht fähig sei. Juden seien notwendig immer Parasiten, ein „Feind der menschlichen Art“, weshalb er dazu riet, sie entweder auszuweisen oder zu vernichten.

In his major work Les Juifs, rois de l'époque: histoire de la féodalité financière, published in 1846, his student Alphonse Toussenel polemicized against the Rothschilds' railway speculation and against the Jew in general: He was “a very typical black marketeer, a completely unproductive parasite, dependent on substance and work other lives."[16]Proudhon called Judaism an inferior human race that was incapable of economic productivity, metaphysical conceptualization and its own statehood. Jews are always necessarily parasites, an “enemy of the human species,” which is why he advised that they should either be expelled or destroyed.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frühsozialismus#Antisemitismus

The idea is dangerous in the mind of the knowing animal that barely understands the world and itself.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Robertos
@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:
@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:

The usual claptrap.

What makes racism possible?

Or, do you know all the ingredients for the Holocaust? The omnipresent religiously based antisemitism, the nation and a "loser ideology".

In his major work Les Juifs, rois de l'époque: histoire de la féodalité financière, published in 1846, his student Alphonse Toussenel polemicized against the Rothschilds' railway speculation and against the Jew in general: He was “a very typical black marketeer, a completely unproductive parasite, dependent on substance and work other lives."[16]Proudhon called Judaism an inferior human race that was incapable of economic productivity, metaphysical conceptualization and its own statehood. Jews are always necessarily parasites, an “enemy of the human species,” which is why he advised that they should either be expelled or destroyed.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frühsozialismus#Antisemitismus

The idea is dangerous in the mind of the knowing animal that barely understands the world and itself.

Agreed. This is why I believe hate groups and antisemites in US should be ridiculed and condemned at all costs. Such as Neo-Nazis or the Tree of Life shooter.

Pittsburgh shooting extends wave of conspiracy-minded rightwing violence | The far right | The Guardian

Texas GOP leaders reject ban on associating with Nazi sympathizers | The Texas Tribune

It's also why we must condemn it when the most popular member of an entire political party shits on most US Jews with antisemitic remarks.

Jewish leaders are decrying recent remarks by Donald Trump | AP News

This loser ideology has to be put to rest.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@gifford38: Woke is just a made up word.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SargentD
@THUMPTABLE said:

@gifford38: Woke is just a made up word.

All words are "made up".

Loading Video...

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@gifford38: Lol, what god, Odin?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Gifford38

@THUMPTABLE: any God you belive in. Long as it's guides you down the right path. Gives you hope and piece. Whether your jewish,Christian it's give guidance.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gifford38

@sargentd: lmao that's an awesome picture of Trump. Everyone is scared of him. Even other contries. That's what America needs right know to make it America again. 🇺🇸 make this flag mean something again.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@gifford38 said:

@sargentd: lmao that's an awesome picture of Trump. Everyone is scared of him. Even other contries. That's what America needs right know to make it America again. 🇺🇸 make this flag mean something again.

No one is scared of trump.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SargentD
@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:

Democrats are so scared of him they weaponized the DOJ to go after him to stop him from being able to run for re election, trying thier best to bog him down with lawsuits, raided his house, made him take a mugshot for the cameras, going even as far as trying to remove him from the ballot itself.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#46 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19553 Posts

He doesn't really seem to say much about the conflict in question...

But I guess it's just general good life advice. Instead of spending so much of your time hating another group of people, focus on improving your own life.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Gifford38
@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:

why do you think puttin didn't invade Ukraine while trump was in? Trump told him not to. or mexico with sending there troops to border control when they didn't want to threaten him he was going to raise the cost of there products in america? our north korea.

or even democrat's saying Trumps going to put our people in camps or be next hitler even though he didn't last time he was in. Look it up. the world leaders are scared of Trump because of our forces he controls. He no pussy like Biden or these they hurt my feelings week minded democrat's. Thats what we need right know to get america back. right know our country hates america. 2 national anthems. they say our flag is racist some how.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Gifford38
@Jag85 said:

But I guess it's just general good life advice. Instead of spending so much of your time hating another group of people, focus on improving your own life.

we can't improve our life with Biden in. inflation with 5 kids (me) can't get ahead. I make more money now then I ever did yet im more broke then ever. trying to feed them alone is a chore.

My rent went up 800 a mouth electric x2 gas x2.

%&#@ Biden I never hated a president so much in my life.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#49 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19553 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@Jag85 said:

we can't improve our life with Biden in. inflation with 5 kids (me) can't get ahead. I make more money now then I ever did yet im more broke then ever. trying to feed them alone is a chore.

My rent went up 800 a mouth electric x2 gas x2.

%&#@ Biden I never hated a president so much in my life.

That's not the point of the video. He was talking about hating ethnic/religious/racial/minority groups, not politicians. There's nothing wrong with hating politicians.

I hate Biden too, by the way. But I don't like Trump either. They both suck.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SUD123456
@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:
@palasta said:
@SUD123456 said:

The usual claptrap.

Are you sure you are using the right word? No need for empathy. A rational mind and the necessary information is all i needed. I know how human works. I don't have to speculate. You do. There is no versus in "nature vs. nurture".

Yes I am using the right word. He exudes empathy in the video which is abundantly clear.

A rational mind without empathy is often called a psychopath.

If you don't see empathy in that video then you have a problem.

Nature vs nurture is a well known phrase with a well understood contextual meaning.

The rest of your post was irrelevant to my comment.