Roll Call: Leaf it all to me!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

Today is my name day(we Orthodox Christians have such days). Guys give me your best wishes.

My best wishes.

name day? Can you explain a bit more John, you will be getting a new name something ? :)

Thank you! :P

It's a tradition in some Orthodox countries for people who are named after a saint(in my case saint John - or the greek equivalent). Each saint has a day dedicated to him(some are more prevalent than others) so on that day people of the same name have their name days. All Johns here(translated to greek ofc, there are no actual Johns) have their name days on January 7. Nowadays it's kinda like a second birthday in terms of celebration. People give you their wishes, you might get gifts, maybe treat your friends to dinner or coffee etc.

Cool custom. So you will still remain John ya ? :)

Yeah, that'll always be my international name. FYI, in greek people call me Yanni. :)

I really like this name very much 'Yanni'.

Anways, have a great day today John :)

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

Today is my name day(we Orthodox Christians have such days). Guys give me your best wishes.

My best wishes.

name day? Can you explain a bit more John, you will be getting a new name something ? :)

Thank you! :P

It's a tradition in some Orthodox countries for people who are named after a saint(in my case saint John - or the greek equivalent). Each saint has a day dedicated to him(some are more prevalent than others) so on that day people of the same name have their name days. All Johns here(translated to greek ofc, there are no actual Johns) have their name days on January 7. Nowadays it's kinda like a second birthday in terms of celebration. People give you their wishes, you might get gifts, maybe treat your friends to dinner or coffee etc.

Cool custom. So you will still remain John ya ? :)

Yeah, that'll always be my international name. FYI, in greek people call me Yanni. :)

I really like this name very much 'Yanni'.

Anways, have a great day today John :)

I will. Going to my grandad tonight(who also has his name day) so there'll be food and maybe a gift or two for me. :)

You have a nice day as well.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 indzman

Likewise :)

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Ashbee
Member since 2015 • 383 Posts

Happy something something day, john

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 johnd13

@ashbee said:

Aww thanks!

Hey you're new. Give me your lunch money.

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Ashbee
@johnd13 said:

@ashbee said:

Aww thanks!

I take it all back

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#307 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@indzman said:

@mitu123 said:

That feeling when your whole game is glitched out after many hours of play and have to start over again...

Talk about it.

Reminds me of Fable 3, 20 hrs in. Got bugged out in a certain mission, no reloading autosave or any other save for games using having just one save. Never went back to this horrible game again :(

Screw games that don't save, I also hate it when you stumble upon something in a game where it causes you to wind up losing all data, all of it. Might as well break the disc in half. :P

And happy name day, to John, or Yanni.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 johnd13

@Toph_Girl250: Thanks toph. Good to see you a regular poster again. :)

It sounds(or reads?) weird you people calling me by my real name lol. So this day didn't go to waste: I got 50 euros and a V-neck sweater.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Toph_Girl250

You're welcome, and ooh money and clothes, I think those are great gifts. :P I sorta like V-necks I think, not bad, though I think I wear T-Shirts or tank tops more, white's not bad, though I definitely love colors like blue, light blue, aqua, turquoise, red, pink, you get the idea. :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#310 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56426 Posts

@ashbee said:
@johnd13 said:

@ashbee said:

Aww thanks!

I take it all back

Don't mind John, he's as friendly as they come. I'm also cool to talk to despite my name.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 johnd13

@Toph_Girl250 said:

You're welcome, and ooh money and clothes, I think those are great gifts. :P I sorta like V-necks I think, not bad, though I think I wear T-Shirts or tank tops more, white's not bad, though I definitely love colors like blue, light blue, aqua, turquoise, red, pink, you get the idea. :P

You must have a huge wardrobe. :O I prefer blue, dark blue, grey and black colors. Dunno if it says good things about my personality.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Toph_Girl250

What can I say? I really love variety. :P So what's been going on in life with you lately? Going to college still?

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 johnd13

@Toph_Girl250 said:

What can I say? I really love variety. :P So what's been going on in life with you lately? Going to college still?

Yep. I'm in my 4th year(god time passes so fast). If I'm lucky and avoid any procrastinating habits, I'll get my degree before the year is over. Other than that, life is still boring. Some OCD, some self-pity and hanging out with friends, playing video games, watching movies/anime to lighten up my mood.

What's up with you? Did you go to college like planned? Any rays of happiness at all? :P

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Toph_Girl250

@johnd13 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

Yep. I'm in my 4th year(god time passes so fast). If I'm lucky and avoid any procrastinating habits, I'll get my degree before the year is over. Other than that, life is still boring. Some OCD, some self-pity and hanging out with friends, playing video games, watching movies/anime to lighten up my mood.

What's up with you? Did you go to college like planned? Any rays of happiness at all? :P

Yeah I am going back to college at the end of this January, gonna explore more in the acting world. :P And I am actually relaxing in California right now, among gorgeous palm trees. You jelly? :P Of course I'm happy, I got delicious cereal with me called Frosted Flakes as well. :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 DaVillain  Moderator

Glad I'm done with College, no more studies for me :-)

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Toph_Girl250

@davillain- said:

So who is that anime character in your avatar?

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 johnd13

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@johnd13 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

Yeah I am going back to college at the end of this January, gonna explore more in the acting world. :P And I am actually relaxing in California right now, among gorgeous palm trees. You jelly? :P Of course I'm happy, I got delicious cereal with me called Frosted Flakes as well. :P

You going for an acting career? That's great, I wish you good luck, may we see you on Broadway or TV. ;) Sounds like you're in a warm and holiday-ish place, I want some too. It's getting quite cold here for my standards.

@davillain- What did you major in? You're in a whole different point in life, a father and all. :)

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Ashbee

@davillain- said:

@ashbee said:
@johnd13 said:

@ashbee said:

Aww thanks!

I take it all back

Don't mind John, he's as friendly as they come. I'm also cool to talk to despite my name.

Sorry, I was going to talk to you but then I reached my post limit

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 indzman

@johnd13 said:

It sounds(or reads?) weird you people calling me by my real name lol. So this day didn't go to waste: I got 50 euros and a V-neck sweater.

Awesome gifts. Any thoughts on how to spend the 50 euros? any games in mind John ? :)

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Played episode 1 of the telltale game of thrones thing

That ending caught me off guard

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By johnd13

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

Awesome gifts. Any thoughts on how to spend the 50 euros? any games in mind John ? :)

Well I'm continually on stand by for any steam deals. I want to get the new Wolfenstein at $7.50 and also wait till Bioshock Infinite and Thief are purchasable for $5 each. But no hurry I'm set for the next few months. I also need some of the money for day to day expenses like going out with friends. Being unemployed(hey I'm still at uni!) my main source of income is gifts from relatives lol.

oh forgot to add what Dave said. Telltales Games of Thrones, I'll prolly get it the summer when more episodes are out and maybe it'll be even cheaper.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 indzman

When Dragon Age Inquisition gonna last ? I mean how long ? I'm still in Hinterlands closing rifts, doing side quests, gathering items for requisition. Seems already like ages :(

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 indzman

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

Well I'm continually on stand by for any steam deals. I want to get the new Wolfenstein at $7.50 and also wait till Bioshock Infinite and Thief are purchasable for $5 each. But no hurry I'm set for the next few months. I also need some of the money for day to day expenses like going out with friends. Being unemployed(hey I'm still at uni!) my main source of income is gifts from relatives lol.

oh forgot to add what Dave said. Telltales Games of Thrones, I'll prolly get it the summer when more episodes are out and maybe it'll be even cheaper.

John ?

Please avoid Thief at all costs, trust me. You can't go wrong with WTNO or Bioshock Infinite ( With infinite get the season pass for all DLC's too ) :)

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 johnd13

@indzman said:

When Dragon Age Inquisition gonna last ? I mean how long ? I'm still in Hinterlands closing rifts, doing side quests, gathering items for requisition. Seems already like ages :(

I've played nearly 50 hours and I'm now finishing the unofficial first part of the game. I haven't even been to the main fort of the Inquisition which you can customise to your liking. Hinterlands is one of the biggest areas in the game. This game is so huge it will take more than a hundred hours to complete, even more if you're a completionist!

What level are you indz? I think I'm 11 atm, finally can play again today.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By indzman

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

I've played nearly 50 hours and I'm now finishing the unofficial first part of the game. I haven't even been to the main fort of the Inquisition which you can customise to your liking. Hinterlands is one of the biggest areas in the game. This game is so huge it will take more than a hundred hours to complete, even more if you're a completionist!

What level are you indz? I think I'm 11 atm, finally can play again today.

Lvl 5 , for all team members also :)

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Ashbee

when do I become forum level 100

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By indzman

@ashbee said:

In 100 years =P

I think they done away with forum levels after new TOS, only points now i notice :)

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Toph_Girl250

Thanks John. I don't know how far I'll get in acting, I'm mostly there just for the fun.

And the levels/level system got scrapped in October 2013, but even when levels were still around, there never was a level 100. There were only 72 levels. :( Bummer I know. :P

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Ashbee

@indzman said:

@ashbee said:

In 100 years =P

I think they done away with forum levels after new TOS, only points now i notice :)

:(

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 DaVillain  Moderator

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@davillain- said:

So who is that anime character in your avatar?

I'm now just getting this Notification just now. I got this avatar from one of my cool pals from other game site that I go to and he said that I can use it and to tell you the truth, I have no idea lol. But I do plan to change my avatar in 2 weeks and it will be one of the characters from Kill La Kill. I gave that series another chance.

@johnd13 said:

You going for an acting career? That's great, I wish you good luck, may we see you on Broadway or TV. ;) Sounds like you're in a warm and holiday-ish place, I want some too. It's getting quite cold here for my standards.

@davillain- What did you major in? You're in a whole different point in life, a father and all. :)

I went to Nursing College back in 2003 after High School graduation and in 2005, I became a Nurse. My Daughter was born in 2007 which was unexpected. Having a child was a new thing to me but it it does give you a totally new challenges as a Parent so just do the best for your family if you ever start one yourself. Back in 2010, I went back to school to become a Nurse Practitioner for 2 years and in 2013 and now I'm a Nurse Practitioner and I don't plan on going back to school anytime soon. I like what I'm doing as of now and going back to school means more study.

ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 ninjastar
Member since 2003 • 9589 Posts

Glad to see some familiar faces here.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#332 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

@ninjastar said:

You're back.=O

ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By ninjastar
Member since 2003 • 9589 Posts

@mitu123 said:

@ninjastar said:

You're back.=O

Yeah, figured I'd look to see who was around.

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#334 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

More veterans are coming back. Sweet. :P

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16880 Posts

What's goin' on this weekend?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#337 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@hallenbeck77 said:

Studying

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 indzman

@hallenbeck77 said:

Dragon Age Inquisition + Indiana Jones Quadrilogy :)

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@BranKetra said:

@hallenbeck77 said:

Studying

Gonna have to get back into studying mode next week when classes start.

@indzman said:

@hallenbeck77 said:

Nice! Although Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was disappointing. Switching between GTA V, Alien: Isolation, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 indzman

@hallenbeck77 said:

@BranKetra said:

@hallenbeck77 said:

Studying

Gonna have to get back into studying mode next week when classes start.

@indzman said:

@hallenbeck77 said:

Nice! Although Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was disappointing. Switching between GTA V, Alien: Isolation, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

Yeah. KOCS is dissapointing. Enjoy the games Hallenbeck, i've Alien Isolation installed also (on 2nd chapter), will finish it after DA I :)

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 branketra

@hallenbeck77: Classes start in two weeks for me, but I am studying before they begin to learn as much as I can.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@indzman said:

Yeah. KOCS is dissapointing. Enjoy the games Hallenbeck, i've Alien Isolation installed also (on 2nd chapter), will finish it after DA I :)

Thanks. I've heard nothing but great things about the latest DA game, might be my next purchase after I finish my current backlog.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By branketra

The C programming language is great, but JS Processing is definitely easier to read.

Edit: Actually, I say that because of who I am learning from and who I was learning from. There is an instructor on Udemy that does not speak or write English quite well. I found a different set of lessons and it is becoming comparable to JS Processing.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 indzman

@hallenbeck77 said:

@indzman said:

Thanks. I've heard nothing but great things about the latest DA game, might be my next purchase after I finish my current backlog.

Its very lenghty too, you will definately enjoy it Hallenbeck :)

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

@hallenbeck77 said:

Just going to relax while I can since the following week I return to college. Getting my general required classes out of the way as well as taking psychology and art related classes for my two AA degrees.

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Ashbee

Student loans just entered repayment. I get a heavy feeling in my belly every time I think about them. I applied for a repayment plan that I qualify for but if I don't get it I'll be paying $350 a month for 10 years.

At least the amount isn't as bad as some others I know of but it just feels so crippling.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By indzman

OMG, dragons in Dragon Age Inquisition scale to your level and have silver barriers at every chunk of health lost. Just got my and my teams ass handed to me by the storm coast dragon ( Lvl 11 VS lvl 11 ) :(

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

@Jandurin said:

Why is this forum so bad now

Where are the Wonder Twins?!?! I rather say "Hi" in person than relay a message through a messenger ;)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 indzman

@Dracula68 said:

@Jandurin said:

Why is this forum so bad now

Where are the Wonder Twins?!?! I rather say "Hi" in person than relay a message through a messenger ;)

Hi Dracula68, long time no see :)

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 johnd13

@indzman said:

OMG, dragons in Dragon Age Inquisition scale to your level and have silver barriers at every chunk of health lost. Just got my and my teams ass handed to me by the storm coast dragon ( Lvl 11 VS lvl 11 ) :(

I couldn't take down the Hinterlands dragon. I managed to drop his health to half but then he summons an endless number of dragonlings and they mess up my plans. :(