Republicans & Tea Party need to set an example in order to be credible

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

I've not heard one person defend the Republicans rights to taxpayer funded Healthcare while they work to kill universal healthcare for all Americans.

Why don't the conservatives demand their own leaders set this example? Afraid to point out the hypocrisy of their own party line?

Aren't they for job/employer provided health insurance as opposed to a universal coverage system? Their employer just happens to be the taxpayer.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

Depending on where you look, the Tea Party was started based on the Boston Tea Party and is considered conservative and libertarian but is not a political party.The Tea Party Patriots are a nonpartisan grassroots organization that areunited by core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers.

Theokhoth

If I had life savings, I would bet it on the negative in regards to the question of whether or not anyone in the Tea Party has ever actually read the Federalist Papers.

if only i were a tea partier....
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#53 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

Depending on where you look, the Tea Party was started based on the Boston Tea Party and is considered conservative and libertarian but is not a political party.The Tea Party Patriots are a nonpartisan grassroots organization that areunited by core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers.

If I had life savings, I would bet it on the negative in regards to the question of whether or not anyone in the Tea Party has ever actually read the Federalist Papers.

I don't think you're going to find a high percentage of anybody in any demographic who's read the Federalist papers.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

Depending on where you look, the Tea Party was started based on the Boston Tea Party and is considered conservative and libertarian but is not a political party. The Tea Party Patriots are a nonpartisan grassroots organization that areunited by core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers.

Theokhoth

I believe that those are 2 separate groups that I listed above. I probably should have separated them when I posted.

xromad01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 xromad01
Member since 2010 • 522 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

Theokhoth

your probably right,aside from paul,barr,perhaps perot and nader.the rallies i attended during the clinton and bush terms were informative but that was before palin