Rats on mars? ridiculous.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

lol 0rbs vs. thegerg

this could be interesting

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

[QUOTE="thegerg"][QUOTE="0rbs"] They've been saying that for hundreds of years.0rbs
Why do you think that life existing outside of earth is somehow in conflict with the existence of your god?

Life existed outside of earth when astronauts left it's atmosphere. I just dont think there is native life anywhere besides earth. It would be silly like a childs dream to think otherwise.

Wha? ... I don't even...

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#153 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"][QUOTE="0rbs"]

You have everything to prove.   In order for you to logically prove god doesn't exist, you'd have to know everything to deduce that he's not there.

0rbs

non atheist has FAR MORE to prove...

Sorry, bible is fact.

yup now your 100% trolling! lol a sifi book is more fact then the bible lol. The bible has been rewritten up and down left and right over and over
PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

[QUOTE="PcGamingRig"]

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

A photoshopped rock.  I wouldn't be surpised if we weren't even on mars to begin with.  

0rbs

lets not get too carried away, it is just made to look like that by a few shadows. things are made to look like things they are not by light, shadows etc pretty much everyday on earth.

you dont hsve to explain it, we know its fake.  there is no photographer that could survive mars atmosphere to take picutures of this "creature"

Brilliant... :lol:

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#156 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
0rbs never leave please. You provide me with great amounts of information and knowledge about the human race as well as really good humor.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#157 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts
0rbs never leave please. You provide me with great amounts of information and knowledge about the human race as well as really good humor. ferrari2001
Ditto. I would repeat "don't feed the troll", but this is far too funny. 0orbs, if the Bible is fact, do you make your wife sleep in a tent in the yard when she is in her unclean time?
0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 0rbs
Member since 2007 • 1947 Posts

[QUOTE="ferrari2001"]0rbs never leave please. You provide me with great amounts of information and knowledge about the human race as well as really good humor. jimkabrhel
Ditto. I would repeat "don't feed the troll", but this is far too funny. 0orbs, if the Bible is fact, do you make your wife sleep in a tent in the yard when she is in her unclean time?

She sleeps in my bed like a good christian woman.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#159 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

next orbs, his wife and his pastor gonna be found holidaying on mars.

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 0rbs

next orbs, his wife and his pastor gonna be found holidaying on mars.

indzman

I have no desire to adventure into space.  If god wanted me to leave earth he would have blessed me with wings.   

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-5b78379493e12

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="ferrari2001"]0rbs never leave please. You provide me with great amounts of information and knowledge about the human race as well as really good humor. 0rbs

Then you are violating God's word if she sleeps with you in bed during her period. During that time, everything she touches is unclean in the view of God. Check Leviticus.

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 0rbs

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] Ditto. I would repeat "don't feed the troll", but this is far too funny. 0orbs, if the Bible is fact, do you make your wife sleep in a tent in the yard when she is in her unclean time?jimkabrhel

Then you are violating God's word if she sleeps with you in bed during her period. During that time, everything she touches is unclean in the view of God. Check Leviticus.

Leviticus is often misunderstood by minds that aren't pure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-5b78379493e12

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

0rbs

Leviticus is often misunderstood by minds that aren't pure.

Ignorance is a great defense, isn't it?

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ferrari2001

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] Ditto. I would repeat "don't feed the troll", but this is far too funny. 0orbs, if the Bible is fact, do you make your wife sleep in a tent in the yard when she is in her unclean time?jimkabrhel

Actually, while I'm not necessarily supporting 0rbs, Christ himself in the New Testament constantly disregarded those sort of practices. Those were more human laws then they were Christ's.
IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

That's a terrible photoshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 deactivated-5b78379493e12

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

ferrari2001

Actually, while I'm not necessarily supporting 0rbs, Christ himself in the New Testament constantly disregarded those sort of practices. Those were more human laws then they were Christ's.

I know, but if 0rbs is really proposing following the Bible as fact, all of it, he has to do the stuff that even contradicts the other stuff, i.e. Ned Flanders.

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 0rbs

That's a terrible photoshop

IPWNDU2

Atheists do not have the dedication to photoshop correctly.

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

This Fox New's "source" where the "object" was first identified http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2012/12/nasa-almost-makes-historical.html

:lol:

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#169 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

This Fox New's "source" where the "object" was first identified http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2012/12/nasa-almost-makes-historical.html

DarkGamer007

Man, look at some of those comments. One of them actually suggested that if Nasa had put the "squirrel" there, it probably searched around for food before it died and may have found something because they are good at sniffing for food.

I have a feeling that with its blood boiling inside of its veins, while simultaneously suffocating in an attempt to breathe the thin but toxic Martian atmosphere, it couldn't smell a steak dinner if it was dropped on one.

Where do these people come from?

liberalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 liberalus
Member since 2013 • 791 Posts

Look at this.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/05/29/mars-rat-spied-by-nasa-curiosity-rover/

Starting to think nasa has a political agenda here to prove atheism is real. Looks photoshopped to me. Stay classy Nasa.

0rbs
you are a fool! nasa has no political agenda! and even if they were proving atheism to be real, what's the problem?? your bible is false!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-5b78379493e12

This Fox New's "source" where the "object" was first identified http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2012/12/nasa-almost-makes-historical.html

DarkGamer007

LOLOLOLOL

brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts
[QUOTE="0rbs"]

Look at this.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/05/29/mars-rat-spied-by-nasa-curiosity-rover/

Starting to think nasa has a political agenda here to prove atheism is real. Looks photoshopped to me. Stay classy Nasa.

liberalus
you are a fool! nasa has no political agenda! and even if they were proving atheism to be real, what's the problem?? your bible is false!

liberalus please stopus
0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 0rbs
[QUOTE="0rbs"]

Look at this.

liberalus

The problem is atheism isn't true. If it was, it'd have its own bible to prove it.
Cybrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#174 Cybrian
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts
Excerpt from a future edition of 'The History of Martian Colonization', Vol. 3: "The religious conflicts that inspired the decimation of the Martian colonies in 2094 A.D. had their origins on Earth, long before the first Martian settlers arrived on the planet many hoped would be a refuge."
Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#175 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

[QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

When people are young they don't know that much. It happens. 

0rbs

It was a quote from Star Trek- TNG.  Never mind.  

There is nothing in the Bible that says that there isn't life elsewhere.  I was raised on a 3-meeting a week Bible diet from birth until I was 15.  While I do have faith in the teachings of Jesus, and do believe that some version of the events in the Bible happened, I don't share your narrow view.  

Pretty sure if there was life on other planets, and even if other "planets" were real, it'd be in the bible.  Don't buy into the brainwashing of scientists.

If the Bible were the universal, complete answer to everything, it would talk about more than events happening in the middle east between 4000 B.C. and 100ish A.D.  Are you suggesting that nothing else important was happening anywhere else on the planet, let alone in the universe?

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 0rbs

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

It was a quote from Star Trek- TNG.  Never mind.  

There is nothing in the Bible that says that there isn't life elsewhere.  I was raised on a 3-meeting a week Bible diet from birth until I was 15.  While I do have faith in the teachings of Jesus, and do believe that some version of the events in the Bible happened, I don't share your narrow view.  

hartsickdiscipl

Pretty sure if there was life on other planets, and even if other "planets" were real, it'd be in the bible.  Don't buy into the brainwashing of scientists.

If the Bible were the universal, complete answer to everything, it would talk about more than events happening in the middle east between 4000 B.C. and 100ish A.D.  Are you suggesting that nothing else important was happening anywhere else on the planet, let alone in the universe?

Nothing was important before Christ. Sorry.
Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Mink
Member since 2005 • 1794 Posts
Has their been a biker mice from mars joke yet?
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

0rbs

So I can take the whole old testament and just toss it out?  Got it.  

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 0rbs

[QUOTE="0rbs"][QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

hartsickdiscipl

Christ has always been, read the old testament please.
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="0rbs"] Nothing was important before Christ. Sorry.0rbs

Christ does not exist in the old testament.  I suggest you read it and pay attention to what you are reading.  There was no "Christ" until Jesus was born.  There were a bunch of Jews worshipping Jehovah.  Yes, God promised to bring forth the messiah through David's line, but there was no "Christ."

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 0rbs

hartsickdiscipl

Christ does not exist in the old testament.  I suggest you read it and pay attention to what you are reading.  There was no "Christ" until Jesus was born.  There were a bunch of Jews worshipping Jehovah.  Yes, God promised to bring forth the messiah through David's line, but there was no "Christ."

Jesus and god are the same thing. Not too bright are you?
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="0rbs"] Christ has always been, read the old testament please.0rbs

No, they are not.  There are some scriptures that have been twisted to make it appear that way through mistranslation.  It would be difficult for Jesus to resurrect himself.  It would not make much sense for him to cry out "My God, why have you forsaken me?" right before his death.  Did he forsake himself?  Clearly not.  Also, what was God up to while Jesus was growing up for 30-some years?  Learning to be a carpenter?  That must have been pretty boring for him.  

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 0rbs

hartsickdiscipl

No, they are not.  There are some scriptures that have been twisted to make it appear that way through mistranslation.  It would be difficult for Jesus to resurrect himself.  It would not make much sense for him to cry out "My God, why have you forsaken me?" right before his death.  Did he forsake himself?  Clearly not.  Also, what was God up to while Jesus was growing up for 30-some years?  Learning to be a carpenter?  That must have been pretty boring for him.  

It must be fun to interpret the bible however you want, dancing and playing the fool.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

[QUOTE="0rbs"] Jesus and god are the same thing. Not too bright are you?0rbs

It must be fun to interpret the bible however you want, dancing and playing the fool.

Right back at you, 0rbs. I haven't read the bible, but is there such a thing as an opinion in your life?

brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts
You are sort of both wrong. Jesus was both divine and human. His divine side came out with his actions and words. He was perfect. He did not sin. But at the same time, he did feel compassion, sorrow, anger, hunger, he was actually human. Jesus became fully God when during the Transfiguration and Ascension. 0rbs you're wrong mate.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#186 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
lul wat? Doesn't even look like it was taken on Mars.
dude_brahmski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 dude_brahmski
Member since 2013 • 472 Posts

i want a thread where 0rbs and liberalus really go at it

Avatar image for GamingVengeance
GamingVengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#188 GamingVengeance
Member since 2012 • 1874 Posts
It's just a rock
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#189 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

i want a thread where 0rbs and liberalus really go at itdude_brahmski

They're both too stereotypical for that to be of any value outside of analysis of algorithms.

It would be like putting Elvira against Mad Doctor and reading the transcript from a dot matrix printer.

nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

0rbs

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, this is just priceless.

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#191 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Every second spent in this thread:

Brain Cells -1, -2, -3, -4, -5..got to get the hell outta here o_O

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 0rbs

[QUOTE="dude_brahmski"]i want a thread where 0rbs and liberalus really go at itm0zart

They're both too stereotypical for that to be of any value outside of analysis of algorithms.

It would be like putting Elvira against Mad Doctor and reading the transcript from a dot matrix printer.

i don't understand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 deactivated-5b78379493e12

[QUOTE="m0zart"]

[QUOTE="dude_brahmski"]i want a thread where 0rbs and liberalus really go at it0rbs

i don't understand

Of course not. It's not in the Bible.

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
Try harder.
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

[QUOTE="0rbs"]

i don't understand

jimkabrhel

Of course not. It's not in the Bible.

lol

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#197 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
I'm sure that rat likes being bombarded by UV rays, dust storms, and breathing air that lacks oxygen.
0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 0rbs

I'm sure that rat likes being bombarded by UV rays, dust storms, and breathing air that lacks oxygen.Pittfan666

It' snot a rat. It's Nasa promoting it's propaganda. I hate when people are completely brainwashed and oblivious they are to how indoctrinated they are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 deactivated-5b78379493e12

I hate when people are completely brainwashed and oblivious they are to how indoctrinated they are.

0rbs

I know, right?

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ferrari2001

[QUOTE="Pittfan666"]I'm sure that rat likes being bombarded by UV rays, dust storms, and breathing air that lacks oxygen.0rbs

It' snot a rat. It's Nasa promoting it's propaganda. I hate when people are completely brainwashed and oblivious they are to how indoctrinated they are.

You do know that Nasa is partly responsible for the computer your using to type this, the internet your currently using, and the various other technological marvels that you use on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure Nasa's only agenda is exploring space and coming up with technological achievements.