"Why Does A Loving God Send People To Hell?" - video

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darx55
Member since 2008 • 1528 Posts

to make it clear:that is the title of the video below.im just sharing the vid. :)

came across this video.found it interesting,so i thought i should share.here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5auJ3Dg-zNs&feature=related

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#2 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

It's the ultimate expression of tough love.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I never understood that either, God should forgive man's ignorance.
cee1gee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cee1gee
Member since 2008 • 2042 Posts

he doesnt in my opinion at least

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 darx55
heres another interesting video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8lDE909o_o&feature=related it basically says that why would god punish people who fall for the "tricks" of the devil,when clearly this devil has a lot of power.theres a few of interesting arguments there.
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Maybe he loves sending people to hell.

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

I think of it as a power abusing dictator like Stalin or Kim jong Il (Yes I said it).

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
There are too many assumptions going on here. 1. Is Hell a real place in the afterlife or just a state of mind that causes suffering in this life? 2. Is God a real being existing outside the universe with a direct effect on it, or just a projection of ourselves and our nature onto the unknown? 3. Is the attribute of "love" given to God one that proceeds absolute forgiveness (i.e. letting everyone into Heaven despite their having sinned without asking for repentance), or does it imply love only for those willing to ask for forgiveness and do right by their mistakes? There is too much literalism in modern religion, on both sides of the fence.
darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darx55
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]There are too many assumptions going on here. 1. Is Hell a real place in the afterlife or just a state of mind that causes suffering in this life? 2. Is God a real being existing outside the universe with a direct effect on it, or just a projection of ourselves and our nature onto the unknown? 3. Is the attribute of "love" given to God one that proceeds absolute forgiveness (i.e. letting everyone into Heaven despite their having sinned without asking for repentance), or does it imply love only for those willing to ask for forgiveness and do right by their mistakes? There is too much literalism in modern religion, on both sides of the fence.

1.-according to the caller in the video,hell is a literal place. 2.-im pretty sure she (the caller) thinks he some sort of being.she claims he created this literall hell,along with everything else. 3.-she claims that atheists "send themselves to hell".which is one of the silly points that they argue about. watch the video ;)
Krazykid3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Krazykid3333
Member since 2009 • 442 Posts

God does not send people to hell. People choose to go hell. God gives sinners many many chances to stop there sinning ways. But if you continue to live in a sinful life than it's your choice not God's. The punshiment for sin is death. And hell is eternal death.

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 darx55

God does not send people to hell. People choose to go hell. God gives sinners many many chances to stop there sinning ways. But if you continue to live in a sinful life than it's your choice not God's. The punshiment for sin is death. And hell is eternal death.

Krazykid3333
again...i just want to share the video.according to the woman calling,people send themselves to hell (which is not logical).and theres not such thing as a "sinful life" really.not in the eyes of an atheist at least.and again,why would the punishment for sin be death?why would we get such a punishment for falling for this very powerfull being named "devil"?
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 THE_DRUGGIE

Krazykid3333

But since that policy was instituted by God, then that makes it an act of God by proxy, which then means that God really is sending people to hell.

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 darx55

[QUOTE="Krazykid3333"]

THE_DRUGGIE

But since that policy was instituted by God, then that makes it an acto of God by proxy, which then means that God really is sending people to hell.

exactly
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

DigitalExile

Kind of Hilarious cause if god is being "wrath full", um isn't wrath a sin?, so in the end god is sinning....hmmm

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

to make it clear:that is the title of the video below.im just sharing the vid. :)

came across this video.found it interesting,so i thought i should share.here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5auJ3Dg-zNs&feature=related

darx55

because love is all about punishing for not loving you back

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Krelian-co

Krazykid3333

yeah lets analyze this "choise" god gives, is like a robber pointing you with a gun, you can "choose" not to give him your money but hes gonna shoot you down, its the same with this "god", obey me or ill burn you in hell for all eternity, what a nice "choise" he gives if you can even call it a choise, what an awesome "free will", more like a ilussion of free will if you ask me but in the ned you HAVE to do whhat he say, good thing hell is a scary story for kids gone wrong.

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

He finds it kinda funny I guess, sadism and all of that.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

Ballroompirate

Kind of Hilarious cause if god is being "wrath full", um isn't wrath a sin?, so in the end god is sinning....hmmm

the bible is plagued by human ignorance and inconsistence, clearly influenced by customs and traditions of the time it was written yet people still believe there is any kind of "divine" wisdom in it, i've seen some dumb arguments defending it "the bible say the sky was blue, it turn out it really is blue, thus, bible is true"

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="Krazykid3333"]

Krelian-co

yeah lets analyze this "choise" god gives, is like a robber pointing you with a gun, you can "choose" not to give him your money but hes gonna shoot you down, its the same with this "god", obey me or ill burn you in hell for all eternity, what a nice "choise" he gives if you can even call it a choise, what an awesome "free will", more like a ilussion of free will if you ask me but in the ned you HAVE to do whhat he say, good thing hell is a scary story for kids gone wrong.

Three times? D:

I like to think that you don't have to be perfect to go to heaven. Just lead a good life, help people when you can...pretty much treat others like you would like to be treated. But what does it really matter what I or anyone else thinks? We won't know until we are dead and by then it's too late...how cruel

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

Purgatory fits a role in all this, but then again, assuming some people believe in a Purgatory. But some people don't and I suppose that's a whole different argument right there.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

Well, using the Bible as a reference, God doesn't send anybody to Hell. It says that Salvation is a choice. A free gift so to speak. You can either choose to accept it or not to accept it. The absence of that gift is a life without Christ. And a life without Christ leads to Hell. So God really doesn't send anybody to Hell. You go there yourself of your own volition.

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 darx55

Well, using the Bible as a reference, God doesn't send anybody to Hell. It says that Salvation is a choice. A free gift so to speak. You can either choose to accept it or not to accept it. The absence of that gift is a life without Christ. And a life without Christ leads to Hell. So God really doesn't send anybody to Hell. You go there yourself of your own volition.

KH-mixerX
"life without christ leads to hell" does this mean that the mayans suffered from eternal damnation? and the "salvation is a choice" argument is a total joke imo.an example used in the video is this: i point a gun to your head,and tell you to give me $100...just because you say no,doesnt mean you commited suicide..
simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 simomate
Member since 2011 • 1875 Posts
Ah, but have you read the bible? He isnt a loving god. He's ruthless and vengeful
simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 simomate
Member since 2011 • 1875 Posts
thats not to say he is evil though, but he IS someone we're supposed to fear.
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="Krazykid3333"]

darx55

But since that policy was instituted by God, then that makes it an acto of God by proxy, which then means that God really is sending people to hell.

exactly

Lol, no. It's a fact of life. For example, if you're hanging off the side of a cliff and somebody extends a hand to you, you can either take it and live, or refuse it and die. That is YOUR decision. The same goes for Hell. You can either not go to Hell by accepting salvation, or you can refuse it and go to Hell. It isn't God's fault that you didn't grab his hand. And just because he extended that hand doesn't make him somehow responsible for your death if you choose to ignore it. And also, you gotta remember that before Jesus died for everyone's Sins, the punishment for Sin was death. There was no salvation. There was no repentance/forgiveness. Only death. Once he came and died on the cross, that was remedied. Taking the metaphor a step further, the hand was extended.

So, in fact, God was the one who made it possible for man to escape death and Hell.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

[QUOTE="darx55"][QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

KH-mixerX

exactly

Lol, no. It's a fact of life. For example, if you're hanging off the side of a cliff and somebody extends a hand to you, you can either take it and live, or refuse it and die. That is YOUR decision. The same goes for Hell. You can either not go to Hell by accepting salvation, or you can refuse it and go to Hell. It isn't God's fault that you didn't grab his hand. And just because he extended that hand doesn't make him somehow responsible for your death if you choose to ignore it. And also, you gotta remember that before Jesus died for everyone's Sins, the punishment for Sin was death. There was no salvation. There was no repentance/forgiveness. Only death. Once he came and died on the cross, that was remedied. Taking the metaphor a step further, the hand was extended.

So, in fact, God was the one who made it possible for man to escape death and Hell.

So, everyone before Christ was damned to hell 'cause God just didn't feel like making Christ die? What a dick. And before him, there wasn't an 'extended hand' so it was, w/o a doubt, "you go to hell" no choice possible.

Did anyone in Heaven, any of the angels say to god "So, exactly How many people have to go to hell before you decide to help them?"

Also, if God is so loving, why does he let us 'chose' hell, why doesn't he come down from heaven and prove it, why not modify the bible so it's not so easily disproven? Why am I FORCED to believe in something w/o evidence? I've always asked "why" in everything, yet I'm not allowed to with God?

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 darx55

KH-mixerX
this is basically the same nonsence (no offense) as above.ill quote my last post:
[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

darx55
"life without christ leads to hell" does this mean that the mayans suffered from eternal damnation? and the "salvation is a choice" argument is a total joke imo.an example used in the video is this: i point a gun to your head,and tell you to give me $100...just because you say no,doesnt mean you commited suicide..

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="Krazykid3333"]

chaoscougar1

Three times? D:

I like to think that you don't have to be perfect to go to heaven. Just lead a good life, help people when you can...pretty much treat others like you would like to be treated. But what does it really matter what I or anyone else thinks? We won't know until we are dead and by then it's too late...how cruel

yeah someone can be a saint but if he was born in the middle east and is islamic, doesnt matter if hes jesus 2.0, he going to hell, super fair god.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

And why am I not surprised this thread is spiraling into a pro-God/anti-God argument between Christian and Atheist posters? It's almost as bad as the arguments between Battlefield 3 and MW3 gamers.....

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#31 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

[QUOTE="Krazykid3333"]

darx55

again...i just want to share the video.according to the woman calling,people send themselves to hell (which is not logical).and theres not such thing as a "sinful life" really.not in the eyes of an atheist at least.and again,why would the punishment for sin be death?why would we get such a punishment for falling for this very powerfull being named "devil"?

Because humans are sinners. It's what we do. We give into temptation. But Jesus died to save sinners.

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

According to the Bible (particularly Psalms 5:4 and 11:5), God hates sin and does not want to associate with it nor people who willingly partake in it.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

darx55

Bad metaphor dude. You see, that metaphor is flawed because you're introducing partiality to the equation. There is only one side to the salvation argument. You either accept the gift, or don't accept it. Your implying that someone is forcing you into that decision with an ill intent. It's like deciding to walk off of a building or not. The decision is yours. With the whole gunman metaphor, your applying a will to said building. You see what I'm getting at here? I'm having a hard to time explaining my point, lol.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Inconsistancy

According to the Bible (particularly Psalms 5:4 and 11:5), God hates sin and does not want to associate with it nor people who willingly partake in it.

Wolf-Man2006
Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Greed... I know of those sins, but is agnosticism/atheism a sin? And why does God 'hate'? Seems petty.
darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darx55

And why am I not surprised this thread is spiraling into a pro-God/anti-God argument between Christian and Atheist posters? It's almost as bad as the arguments between Battlefield 3 and MW3 gamers.....

ad1x2
maybe you could bring something new to the table,your post wasnt what i'd call constructive..
darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darx55

[QUOTE="darx55"][QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

KH-mixerX

Bad metaphor dude. You see, that metaphor is flawed because you're introducing partiality to the equation. There is only one side to the salvation argument. You either accept the gift, or don't accept it. Your implying that someone is forcing you into that decision with an ill intent. It's like deciding to walk off of a building or not. The decision is yours. With the whole gunman metaphor, your applying a will to said building. You see what I'm getting at here? I'm having a hard to time explaining my point, lol.

i dont think its flawed.god basically tells you to forget that you,as a human,have a brain and can think and question.he wants you to give up on this,and belive blindly on him.if you dont do this,you're doomed.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 THE_DRUGGIE

KH-mixerX

exactly

But then again, considering the supremacy granted to God under scripture, the act of going to hell is made possible by God for creating the location itself. He could make sure nobody goes to hell, him being a supreme being and all, but chooses not to.

All of this is God's responsibility.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="darx55"] exactlyInconsistancy

So, everyone before Christ was damned to hell 'cause God just didn't feel like making Christ die? What a dick. And before him, there wasn't an 'extended hand' so it was, w/o a doubt, "you go to hell" no choice possible.

Did anyone in Heaven, any of the angels say to god "So, exactly How many people have to go to hell before you decide to help them?"

Also, if God is so loving, why does he let us 'chose' hell, why doesn't he come down from heaven and prove it, why not modify the bible so it's not so easily disproven? Why am I FORCED to believe in something w/o evidence? I've always asked "why" in everything, yet I'm not allowed to with God?

Look man, I didn't write the Bible, nor am I God. You'll have to ask the big man himself on that one. But if you'd like me to quote the Bible further...

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people arewithoutexcuse." - Romans 1:20

In other words, the world around you is proof enough of his existence. Like I said, not my words. You choose to accept it or not. And as for the whole bolded part of your post, again, I'm not God so I don't have an answer for that.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

[QUOTE="ad1x2"]

darx55

maybe you could bring something new to the table,your post wasnt what i'd call constructive..

I could but it would be a waste of time. Religious threads go like this:

1. Person brings up a topic based on religion.

2. Atheist comes in and calls shenanigans.

3. Argument starts.

4. ???

5. Thread is ether locked or forgotten about.

The point was already addressed on why people go to Hell and the point was pretty much crapped on as proof why God is evil/doesn't exist/is a Spaghetti monster.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="darx55"] exactlyTHE_DRUGGIE

But then again, considering the supremacy granted to God under scripture, the act of going to hell is made possible by God for creating the location itself. He could make sure nobody goes to hell, him being a supreme being and all, but chooses not to.

Okay then. The way I see it, Hell was made as a punishment for Sin. Sining is wrong according to the Bible. And doing something wrong without atonement requires a punishment, no? That is why people are "sent" to Hell. And to take this line of discussion even further, the whole reason there even exists a Heaven and Hell, is because God wants people to choose him of their own free will. Otherwise it isn't true love. If there is only one choice, then the whole relationship is meaningless. Therefore a punishment was devised. AKA Hell.

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 darx55

[QUOTE="darx55"][QUOTE="ad1x2"]

ad1x2

I could but it would be a waste of time. Religious threads go like this:

1. Person brings up a topic based on religion.

2. Atheist comes in and calls shenanigans.

3. Argument starts.

4. ???

5. Thread is ether locked or forgotten about.

The point was already addressed on why people go to Hell and the point was pretty much crapped on as proof why God is evil/doesn't exist/is a Spaghetti monster.

if you read my op,the whole point of this is sharing an interesting video..i never questioned anything,as i know there is no "winner" in this conversation,yet people forget that and tend to do anything to "win".i find these discussions interesting,i like debating.

ps:i like south park ;)

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

KH-mixerX

Okay then. The way I see it, Hell was made as a punishment for Sin. Sining is wrong according to the Bible. And doing something wrong without atonement requires a punishment, no? That is why people are "sent" to Hell. And to take this line of discussion even further, the whole reason there even exists a Heaven and Hell, is because God wants people to choose him of their own free will. Otherwise it isn't true love. If there is only one choice, then the whole relationship is meaningless. Therefore a punishment was devised. AKA Hell.

A punishment is a learning experience that allows room for future learning if it is meant to be used in the context of love.

Hell's permanence contradicts that, and thus allowing for a person to be cast into hell is an act of hatred, not love. I guess God could absolve the souls of the dead of the stain of sin via his ultimate divine power, but I guess...well, he doesn't feel like it?

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Inconsistancy

Look man, I didn't write the Bible, nor am I God. You'll have to ask the big man himself on that one. But if you'd like me to quote the Bible further...

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

In other words, the world around you is proof enough of his existence. Like I said, not my words. You choose to accept it or not. And as for the whole bolded part of your post, again, I'm not God so I don't have an answer for that.

KH-mixerX

So, that's saying... the first bit: "The creation of the world Alone is proof" Yet science says that our cute little planet was formed when debris clumped together and then got bigger, bombarded with junk and eventually formed into itself, nothing but good ol' physics. It seems just plain ignorant, it's not accurate to the current set of knowledge and is easily questioned.

This brings me back to why God doesn't modify the bible? He has a man on Earth to channel through, the Pope! That section is clearly made of outdatedknowledge and discredits the religion so easily.

Or is the bible, by design, supposed to be easily questioned? So that to see who is a true believer, and who would rather see the world through a logical perspective. It seems rather mean to make the bible like that, if someone dares to know more about the world, they are punished.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

A punishment is a learning experience that allows room for future learning if it is meant to be used in the context of love.

Hell's permanence contradicts that, and thus allowing for a person to be cast into hell is an act of hatred, not love. I guess God could absolve the souls of the dead of the stain of sin via his ultimate divine power, but I guess...well, he doesn't feel like it?

I see what you're saying. But then again, isn't life a learning experience in itself? The whole point of life, from what I understand, is to prepare for the afterlife. The way you put it, one screw up and your sent to Hell on the spot. But that's not how it is. Hell is permanent because Heaven is permanent. And the punishment is severe because the option of avoiding it is effortless. You don't have to earn salvation. It doesn't require good deeds or work. You just take it. Denying such a thing would be the epitome of foolishness, am I right? In my opinion, that's why Hell is permanent. I don't actually know if the Bible says that or not, so don't quote what I'm saying as fact, lol.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

KH-mixerX

I see what you're saying. But then again, isn't life a learning experience in itself? The whole point of life, from what I understand, is to prepare for the afterlife. The way you put it, one screw up and your sent to Hell on the spot. But that's not how it is. Hell is permanent because Heaven is permanent. And the punishment is severe because the option of avoiding it is effortless. You don't have to earn salvation. It doesn't require good deeds or work. You just take it. Denying such a thing would be the epitome of foolishness, am I right? In my opinion, that's why Hell is permanent. I don't actually know if the Bible says that or not, so don't quote what I'm saying as fact, lol.

But hell is a punishment.

An unending punishment.

That is an act of hatred.

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 darx55

KH-mixerX

the problem is,this decision is not made on free will..to choose god is to not think,is to not question.is to belive something irrational,to belive in something with no proof.if god gave us a brain,why would he want us to not use it,by choosing him?and if we did use our brain,and came to the conclusion that this god is not logical,and we didnt belive in him,then we would suffer from eternal damnation,by going to hell.so why did he make us smart?we did he gave us the ability to have logic,when if we use it,we're screwed?the answer to me is,there is no god.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Inconsistancy

So, that's saying... the first bit: "The creation of the world Alone is proof" Yet science says that our cute little planet was formed when debris clumped together and then got bigger, bombarded with junk and eventually formed into itself, nothing but good ol' physics. It seems just plain ignorant, it's not accurate to the current set of knowledge and is easily questioned.

This brings me back to why God doesn't modify the bible? He has a man on Earth to channel through, the Pope! That section is clearly made of outdatedknowledge and discredits the religion so easily.

Or is the bible, by design, supposed to be easily questioned? So that to see who is a true believer, and who would rather see the world through a logical perspective. It seems rather mean to make the bible like that, if someone dares to know more about the world, they are punished.

Well, for this debate to continue, we'd have to delve into science, which is something that I'm not very knowledgeable about. There are answers to your questions out there somewhere. You'll just have to search or them yourself if you really want an answer. Apologies, but I'm not the one who can provide them.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

THE_DRUGGIE

But hell is a punishment.

An unending punishment.

That is an act of hatred.

But it's your own act is what I'm trying to say. Hatred or not, you chose it. Don't blame God, lol.

darx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 darx55
^above: read my previous post,i'd like your view on it