Questions about California (the Bay Area)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

For anyone that has questions about California,specially the Bay Area (San Francisco and surrounding areas) you can leave a question here on this thread and I will answer honestly. Why will I answer the questions honestly? Because I live the Bay Area my whole life. I like it so much I plan to stay in this area until the nuclear apocalypse,then im moving to Canada.

Reason I am doing this: saw people talking about California and decide to open a whole thread talking California and any questions that people have about it.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@Ackad said:

@behardy24 said:

For anyone that has questions about California,specially the Bay Area (San Francisco and surrounding areas) you can leave a question here on this thread and I will answer honestly. Why will I answer the questions honestly? Because I live the Bay Area my whole life. I like it so much I plan to stay in this area until the nuclear apocalypse,then im moving to Canada.

Reason I am doing this: saw people talking about California and decide to open a whole thread talking California and any questions that people have about it.

How's the Bay area compared to other cities like San Diego, Orange County, Santa Barbara, etc?

SF sucks compared to the areas you mentioned. >_>

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I have 2 questions?

1) What is it about the bay area that makes 49er fans so much more intelligent than Packers fans?

2) Would it be possible for 49er fans to teach Packers fans to breath out of their nose instead of their mouth?

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

@DaBrainz said:

I have 2 questions?

1) What is it about the bay area that makes 49er fans so much more intelligent than Packers fans?

2) Would it be possible for 49er fans to teach Packers fans to breath out of their nose instead of their mouth?

LMAO

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

I thought about posting a question here, but then my friend named Google told me he had more information on the subject.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Where did all the Sea lions go?

I live in San Jose btw.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#9  Edited By Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

In general, is San Francisco a good city?

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10  Edited By Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

Cali rocks.

byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11  Edited By byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

Does it really smell like piss?

How do you feel about public nudity in Frisco?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

San Francisco is okay. I hate rush hour though both morning and evening. It sucks being in bumper to bumper traffic along I-80.

My favorite CA place would be Santa Barbara though. I love it there.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#13  Edited By Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

@jun_aka_pekto said:

San Francisco is okay. I hate rush hour though both morning and evening. It sucks being in bumper to bumper traffic along I-80.

My sis lives in Santa Barbara. I plan to move there someday.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@Kevlar101 said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

My sis lives in Santa Barbara. I plan to move there someday.

Beautiful area. Plus, there's the choice of coastal, mountain, and desert climates all within a short distance. I spent three and a half years at the Santa Barbara area. Wonderful time.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Ackad said:

@behardy24 said:

How's the Bay area compared to other cities like San Diego, Orange County, Santa Barbara, etc?

The weather is better in SD and OC, and they are much more spread out than SF. They are also much less city/metropolis-like.

And if i had to pick, I would probably prefer to live in the OC, or a similar SoCal area than SF

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

I thought about posting a question here, but then my friend named Google told me he had more information on the subject.

Ha.

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

On average, how many homeless people do you see per day?

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

@byof_america said:

Does it really smell like piss?

How do you feel about public nudity in Frisco?

Not all of San Francisco. Some areas of Downtown San Francisco like Powell and Market Street do since a large number of homeless stay there. A lot of MUNI busses smell like piss since it's easy to catch a free ride. Homeless people ride the bus often and usually sit in the back. I don't know if they whip their junk out and do it on the spot or just go around pissing themselves all day. I'd bet on the latter since they have to stay warm somehow. The BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) sometimes smells like piss which is surprising because it's pretty expensive for a homeless person. Prices range around $4-10, maybe a little more depending on destination and if its a round trip.

@limpbizkit818 said:

On average, how many homeless people do you see per day?

In residential areas of SF, it is often rare to see homeless around but you do see some every now and then. The closer you come to Downtown SF the higher chance you have of seeing a homeless person is.