Pokemon Lucario & The Mystery Of Mew Is The Greatest Animated Film EVER!

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Pikachu69er
Member since 2012 • 1381 Posts

yLWuTqymfTigGq66RLAfvJBp1rW.jpg

Seriously there will never be a movie more beautifully made then this movie, it trumps lion king in every way, and it's emotional story keeps you glued to every scene of the movie, and lucario's love for sir arron was distinguished as soon as he was transported into the future, but what he didn't know and he will soon realise is that sir arron gave his life for lucario and his people.

pokemon_lucario_and_the_mystery_of_mew_b

This is not only the greatest pokemon film of all time, it's the greatest animated film of all time, and anyone who hasn't watched this film yet should watch it right now.

Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
You 69 Pikachus?
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
The Regi were actually kind of cool in that movie. Lucario was definitely overpowered though.
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Pikachu69er

You 69 Pikachus?VanHelsingBoA64

No, it's just some random luck lol :P

Crazyguy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Crazyguy105
Member since 2009 • 9513 Posts

i liked the regi's

Branmuffin316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Branmuffin316
Member since 2009 • 1208 Posts

"...it trumps lion king in every way"

From that picture I can already tell the animation isn't better, so you're already wrong.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
i think i love the tc more than the movie
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pikachu69er

From that picture I can already tell the animation isn't better, so you're already wrong.

Branmuffin316

compare

k.JPG

16741.jpg

To

M0048.jpg

M1415.jpg

M1495.jpg

M1491.jpg

Plus pokemon was only given a 30 million doller budget while the lion king was given a 200million doller budget

Philokalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Philokalia
Member since 2012 • 2910 Posts

Pokemon and great in the same breath. rofl.

Kocelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Kocelot
Member since 2011 • 816 Posts

what the flareon?

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pikachu69er

Pokemon and great in the same breath. rofl.

Philokalia

i never said great, i said greatest, great isn't good enough

NOOB

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I hope you're F-ing kidding or you need a slap in the head. Also, Lion King was given such a large budget because they had FREAKIN ELTON JOHN doing the music and a bunch of then-A-list stars doing voices. It went to shlt after the third movie. The series went to shlt after Johto. Pokemon sucks so badly now I can't even watch it to try to get nostalgia'd. It's ridiculous.
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

Branmuffin316

I didn't know it was possible to judge animation from a still image.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pikachu69er

I hope you're F-ing kidding or you need a slap in the head. Also, Lion King was given such a large budget because they had FREAKIN ELTON JOHN doing the music and a bunch of then-A-list stars doing voices. It went to shlt after the third movie. The series went to shlt after Johto. Pokemon sucks so badly now I can't even watch it to try to get nostalgia'd. It's ridiculous.XilePrincess

Ohh a nostalgic nerd who cant face the fact that the newer pokemon movies and anime is far better then what it was, the older episodes consists of outdated animation, terrible plot and it was quite frankly terrible, i mean the first pokemon movie has to be one of the worst movies ever made, it was booring, the plot sucked and 4 kids made so many errors that i nearly cried of laughter.

New Pokemon > Older Pokemon, this is fact, plus this movie was made back in 2004

British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
I'm pretty sure OP is on some kind of 'spectrum'.
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Pikachu69er

I'm pretty sure OP is on some kind of 'spectrum'.British_Azimio

It's not my fault that this is the greatest animated movie ever made, anyone would cry, it's so emotional and beautiful

British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts

[QUOTE="British_Azimio"]I'm pretty sure OP is on some kind of 'spectrum'.Pikachu69er

It's not my fault that this is the greatest animated movie ever made, anyone would cry, it's so emotional and beautiful

Confirmed.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]I hope you're F-ing kidding or you need a slap in the head. Also, Lion King was given such a large budget because they had FREAKIN ELTON JOHN doing the music and a bunch of then-A-list stars doing voices. It went to shlt after the third movie. The series went to shlt after Johto. Pokemon sucks so badly now I can't even watch it to try to get nostalgia'd. It's ridiculous.Pikachu69er

Ohh a nostalgic nerd who cant face the fact that the newer pokemon movies and anime is far better then what it was, the older episodes consists of outdated animation, terrible plot and it was quite frankly terrible, i mean the first pokemon movie has to be one of the worst movies ever made, it was booring, the plot sucked and 4 kids made so many errors that i nearly cried of laughter.

New Pokemon > Older Pokemon, this is fact, plus this movie was made back in 2004

>implying that newer pokemon has a great plot....

Is team rocket still chasing after Pikachu? Is Ash still stupid and refuses to evolve his Pikachu?

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
Pokemon animation?
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]I hope you're F-ing kidding or you need a slap in the head. Also, Lion King was given such a large budget because they had FREAKIN ELTON JOHN doing the music and a bunch of then-A-list stars doing voices. It went to shlt after the third movie. The series went to shlt after Johto. Pokemon sucks so badly now I can't even watch it to try to get nostalgia'd. It's ridiculous.DJ-Lafleur

>implying that newer pokemon has a great plot....

Is team rocket still chasing after Pikachu? Is Ash still stupid and refuses to evolve his Pikachu?

Team rocket works for giovanni now, they have been promoted and they chase legendary pokemon, they don't go for ash anymore

AHAHAHAHAH DENIED!!

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XilePrincess

Pikachu69er
lmao nerd. No, I grew up with it. It's part of my childhood like Disney, slap bracelets and gameboys. It became a gravy train. After Johto, like I said, it went downhill, and by the time they got to Latios and Latias, it was going straight to hell. It's only still in production because it's been given a second wind and is a massive moneymaker. They tried to do the same with DBZ by relaunching it cut shorter. 4Kids was never a good dubber, but it's, as they say, FOR KIDS. The first Pokemon movie had kids shltting themselves with excitement. I remember the theaters even in my small city having bouncer-like security at the doors because parents of screaming kids who couldn't get into the showing because it was packed were trying to shove their way in. Mass hysteria. "The First Movie topped the box office charts in its opening weekend, grossing over US$163 million." for a 75 minute movie with a 20 minute short. Second movie, $133 mil. Sorry, when did any movies past MAYBE the fourth even appear in theaters? I don't recall. Straight to TV. The names, storyline, everything, of the new stuff is not original or worth crap. It's a sloppy leftovers plate of something that is only still going because it makes money. Again, don't get me wrong, I love Pokemon, my avatar is pokemon. But not the new stuff. It's DBGT. That's what this crap is. The animation may be great, but it's a cash cow. I'd expect an improvement in animation quality in the past fourteen years or so since pokemon debuted in north america. I'd HOPE. I don't think anyone who spent the majority of the late 90s and early 00s throwing crap at walls yelling ____ I CHOOSE YOU, crying because BK was out of toys, or spending all their allowance on card packs trying to get a charizard and be the god of the playground should they happen upon one is going to tell you that a "Cottonee" or "Deerling" or "Sandile" does it for them. A "Feebas" is a Magikarp recolored because nobody could think of anything new. Those who can recite the pokerap in their sleep are not going to tell you that the hackjob that is the continuation of a dead series for the purpose of generating income is worth it. Least the first seasons were somewhat original, now they're just looping back and shining up whatever was there before and calling it new. It's just sad now. What are you anyway, 13? Born the year pokemon debuted in the USA?
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 XilePrincess

Team rocket works for giovanni now, they have been promoted and they chase legendary pokemon, they don't go for ash anymore

AHAHAHAHAH DENIED!!

Pikachu69er
Uhh.... Team Rocket has worked for Giovanni since day one.... They also have always been after legendary or rare pokemon, thus going after Ash and his PIKACHU. The entire point was to snatch rare Pokemon and bring them to him. They just never succeeded. Good god if I remember correctly, back in YELLOW you were sent off to tromple Giovanni's plots in relation to Team Rocket and their Poke-stealing shenanigans. AHHAHAHAHHAHA YOU'RE STUPID PLEASE SHUT UP.
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Pikachu69er

Pokemon animation?  FMAB_GTO

Pokemon 1998

ash.jpg

Pokemon 2011

isasukecWrxTE.png

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

Hahaha... No.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

AHAHAHAHAH DENIED!!

XilePrincess

Uhh.... Team Rocket has worked for Giovanni since day one.... They also have always been after legendary or rare pokemon, thus going after Ash and his PIKACHU. The entire point was to snatch rare Pokemon and bring them to him. They just never succeeded. Good god if I remember correctly, back in YELLOW you were sent off to tromple Giovanni's plots in relation to Team Rocket and their Poke-stealing shenanigans. AHHAHAHAHHAHA YOU'RE STUPID PLEASE SHUT UP.

Um.. but team rocket doesn't go for pikachu anymore, i'm still right no matter what so it has changed, and you obviously don't watch the new series, yes ash is 10 and they recycle the plot every 4 years to gain a new audience, but that doesn't change the fact that pokemon is the longest running cartoon/anime in north america, and obviously it's a cash cow the new games outsold red and blue in the first week by triple figures, it's already reached 15m in just 1 year, and the show is constantly getting 2.9's on cartoon network and always taking the top spot, pokemon is and will always be an unstoppable force, they even released the latest movie in theatres recently

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 XilePrincess

Um.. but team rocket doesn't go for pikachu anymore, i'm still right no matter what so it has changed, and you obviously don't watch the new series, yes ash is 10 and they recycle the plot every 4 years to gain a new audience, but that doesn't change the fact that pokemon is the longest running cartoon/anime in north america, and obviously it's a cash cow the new games outsold red and blue in the first week by triple figures, it's already reached 15m in just 1 year, and the show is constantly getting 2.9's on cartoon network always waking the top spot, pokemon is and will always be an unstoppable force, they even released the latest movie in theatres recently

Pikachu69er
UM OMG, no, you're still a total derp. What part of it's been 14 years doesn't compute with you? They don't go after Pikachu because after nearly 800 episodes, there's no more ways to try to steal Pikachu. So they varied slightly and had them go after something else. You're not right, you're just stupid enough to believe you're right. I am absolutely convinced you can't be older than 14. Here's some simple answers to your stupid spewing of crap: -Recent games outsold old ones because, simply, it was the late 90s and each Gameboy system cost about $200, and each game $30. This was a time WAY BACK before you'd ever remember, when gas cost like $1.50 a gallon and penny candies were actually still a penny. That's the equivalent of buying your kid an Xbox now, and usually you'd need one for each kid. And that was F-ing ridiculous. Now, you can get everything fairly cheap, considering the difference in price of things. New games are selling because college kids who grew up with pokemon want to relive it, and children whine to parents who will buy them stuff. -Why is it getting the top spot? I dunno, why did original pokemon get the top spot constantly? Because it's popular amongst small children and derpy 14 year olds trying to be cool. -I don't know why something being released in theaters has much merit to you. I drive past a theater every day on my way to work and never once did I see any promotional anything for it. I haven't even heard about it. Oh wait, because it's not a blockbuster, it's John-Carter quality. -Just because something is an unstoppable force doesn't mean it has any sort of worth or quality. Hugh Hefner is a million years old and still banging sluts because he's an 'icon', does that mean he's worth prostituting yourself for? Nah.
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

Um.. but team rocket doesn't go for pikachu anymore, i'm still right no matter what so it has changed, and you obviously don't watch the new series, yes ash is 10 and they recycle the plot every 4 years to gain a new audience, but that doesn't change the fact that pokemon is the longest running cartoon/anime in north america, and obviously it's a cash cow the new games outsold red and blue in the first week by triple figures, it's already reached 15m in just 1 year, and the show is constantly getting 2.9's on cartoon network always waking the top spot, pokemon is and will always be an unstoppable force, they even released the latest movie in theatres recently

XilePrincess

UM OMG, no, you're still a total derp. What part of it's been 14 years doesn't compute with you? They don't go after Pikachu because after nearly 800 episodes, there's no more ways to try to steal Pikachu. So they varied slightly and had them go after something else. You're not right, you're just stupid enough to believe you're right. I am absolutely convinced you can't be older than 14. Here's some simple answers to your stupid spewing of crap: -Recent games outsold old ones because, simply, it was the late 90s and each Gameboy system cost about $200, and each game $30. This was a time WAY BACK before you'd ever remember, when gas cost like $1.50 a gallon and penny candies were actually still a penny. That's the equivalent of buying your kid an Xbox now, and usually you'd need one for each kid. And that was F-ing ridiculous. Now, you can get everything fairly cheap, considering the difference in price of things. New games are selling because college kids who grew up with pokemon want to relive it, and children whine to parents who will buy them stuff. -Why is it getting the top spot? I dunno, why did original pokemon get the top spot constantly? Because it's popular amongst small children and derpy 14 year olds trying to be cool. -I don't know why something being released in theaters has much merit to you. I drive past a theater every day on my way to work and never once did I see any promotional anything for it. I haven't even heard about it. Oh wait, because it's not a blockbuster, it's John-Carter quality. -Just because something is an unstoppable force doesn't mean it has any sort of worth or quality. Hugh Hefner is a million years old and still banging sluts because he's an 'icon', does that mean he's worth prostituting yourself for? Nah.

You are getting so off topic, and since i doubt you have watched this movie you shouldn't judge.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 XilePrincess

You are getting so off topic, and since i doubt you have watched this movie you shouldn't judge.

Pikachu69er
I'm not getting off topic, I just answered exactly the statements you made with logical explanations from somebody who wasn't still in diapers during the time period. And no, thank you, I won't be watching the new movie, because I'd rather not view the garbage I know I'd be witnessing. Better animated garbage than the 90s, but utter garbage all the same.
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

XilePrincess

I'm not getting off topic, I just answered exactly the statements you made with logical explanations from somebody who wasn't still in diapers during the time period. And no, thank you, I won't be watching the new movie, because I'd rather not view the garbage I know I'd be witnessing. Better animated garbage than the 90s, but utter garbage all the same.

i'm 18 ;) my first pokemon season was the orange islands

the_phenom_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 the_phenom_
Member since 2008 • 2992 Posts
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was an awesome movie and one of the best Pokemon films definetly but it is far from the best animated film ever made, hell it isn't even the best Pokemon film. Best Pokemon film was Pokemon 2000.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

What is it, like the 50th movie by now?

Yummy_carrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Yummy_carrot
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Pokemon 1998

ash.jpg

Pokemon 2011

isasukecWrxTE.png

Pikachu69er
Ash must be 32 years old now, and he still goes around battling with kids half his age? ...creepy.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Pokemon animation?  Pikachu69er

Pokemon 1998

ash.jpg

Pokemon 2011

isasukecWrxTE.png

1. Something LOOKING good does not mean it IS a good, overall product.

2. "animation" doesn't really have much to do with how good something looks, but rather how well it moves and flows. Posting pics to prove how well something is animated doesn't help your case at all.

3. You do know you have to be 13 years old to sign up here, right?

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

Pokemon 1998

ash.jpg

Pokemon 2011

isasukecWrxTE.png

Yummy_carrot

Ash must be 32 years old now, and he still goes around battling with kids half his age? ...creepy.

Ash is still 10

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Pokemon animation?  DJ-Lafleur

Pokemon 1998

ash.jpg

Pokemon 2011

isasukecWrxTE.png

2. "animation" doesn't really have much to do with how good something looks, but rather how well it moves and flows. Posting pics to prove how well something is animated doesn't help your case at all.

Once again, i'm 18 and someone who watches japanese anime shouldn't judge, and i know you're going to bring pokemon into this, but i think we can all agree that pokemon is far from an anime, especially the recent series, it's childish and happy

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

Pokemon 1998

ash.jpg

Pokemon 2011

isasukecWrxTE.png

Pikachu69er

Once again, i'm 18 and someone who watches japanese anime shouldn't judge, and i know you're going to bring pokemon into this, but i think we can all agree that pokemon is far from an anime, especially the recent series, it's childish and happy

Was pokemon an animation created in Japan? because if so, it's an anime.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

Pokemon is not what it used to be.....

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Pokemon animation?  Pikachu69er

pics>

haha,either read the manga or play the games,that is what is called Pokemon buddy :3

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Troll/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#41 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

If this is a joke: 4/10.

If you really believe it: I feel very sorry for you.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

pikachu69er......thats just wrong.....

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

lol

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i see that the TC is an Advancedshipper

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

also no pokemon movie after the 1st will ever beat this moment ever

funny-Pokemon-sad-scene.jpg

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

also no pokemon movie after the 1st will ever beat this moment ever

funny-Pokemon-sad-scene.jpg

almasdeathchild

meh pokemon 2000 > mewtwo strikes back imo

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Pikachu69er

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfgZ1CzvLsM

This is the best moment in pokemon history

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#48 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="Branmuffin316"]

Pikachu69er

compare

k.JPG

16741.jpg

To

M0048.jpg

M1415.jpg

M1495.jpg

M1491.jpg

Plus pokemon was only given a 30 million doller budget while the lion king was given a 200million doller budget

Thanks for reinforcing how much better Lion King looks.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Pikachu69er

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="Branmuffin316"]

GreySeal9

compare

k.JPG

16741.jpg

To

M0048.jpg

M1415.jpg

M1495.jpg

M1491.jpg

Thanks for reinforcing how much better Lion King looks.

Different art styles you cant honestly compare, but pokemon does look much more pleasing to the eye.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FMAB_GTO
Pokemon animation is stupid imo.