Piers Morgan get owned by Ben Shapiro

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by luis_07 (138 posts) -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJdhAm_oUUs

Milllliooooon times better then Alex Jones. Ben kept his cool and completely schooled Piers Morgan. This is how you get people to jump onto the movement with calculated logical arguments with great delivery, Made Piers look like a complete @ss

#2 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6807 posts) -
You see, that's how you present an argument. Not like that batsh*t insane Alex Jones.
#3 Posted by airshocker (29876 posts) -

Oh wow. That was fantastic.

#4 Posted by FrostyPhantasm (8521 posts) -
So much more logical and a better debater than alex jones.
#5 Posted by hydr0_32 (420 posts) -

It should now be obvious to all that Piers hates the constitution when he says "your little book". Unbelievable!!

#6 Posted by Wasdie (50001 posts) -

Yeah, that was a proper beat down.

#7 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

Yeah, that was a proper beat down.

Wasdie
#8 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

what are you kids talking about, that wasnt owned or anything. The most was a tie. Also kids tryna say "why is a british guy talking about american issues" k... as piers said even the great Ronald Reagan wanted the same thing, to ban assault rifles. and my perspective of this? the average human is a moron who sucks at video games, cant play fighting games logically ( come on any fighting game ill destroy you ) and these kids want to own an ASSAULT RIFLE? AN ASSAULT RIFLE. The average HUMAN (sucks at driving, not logically smart) wants to own an assault rifle because they think their government is going to turn on them? THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE that think a GOVERNMENT 9/11 CONSPIRACY IS ABSURD. THEY THINK ITS 1000% ABSURD. ohh but one day having to point an assault rifle at an army of your own country isnt, didnt I tell you the average human is an idiot?

#9 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
Better then Jones did at least since Shapiro didn't come off as a raving psycho. Also kind of funny that Ben of all people tried to use the tyrannical government thing...when he's for increased military spending. Seriously though that wasn't really ownage. Both sides failed to bring up any points beyond the typical talking points you'd see posted even on yahoo news and it ended up just being childish bickering. Also lol I had forgotten about Shapiro. How a guy who doesn't seem to be a big fan of rights of individuals can care so much about the second amendment is beyond me.
#10 Posted by undergroundLPx (643 posts) -

Eh, not owned... more like brought back down to earth. He kept Piers on check but that wasn't an embarassing ownage or anything like that. People hate the guy so much that they claim ownage anytime someone steps to him.

#11 Posted by mdofresh (12 posts) -

Piers Morgan is a dolt. All he does is interrupt constantly and put words in people's mouths. I love watching Jesse Ventura own him.

#12 Posted by MannyDelgado (1250 posts) -

It should now be obvious to all that Piers hates the constitution when he says "your little book". Unbelievable!!

hydr0_32
>mfw burgerclaps expect the rest of the world to give a sh*t about the US constitution
#13 Posted by PerfectCode (127 posts) -

Ownage? No.

#14 Posted by PinkiePirate (2087 posts) -

Ownage? No.

PerfectCode

#15 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
Left vs Right!
#16 Posted by -Tish- (3621 posts) -

[QUOTE="PerfectCode"]

Ownage? No.

PinkiePirate

#17 Posted by hippiesanta (9890 posts) -
I watch it on cnn and thinking that saphiro is a nancycake who love guns
#18 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Saw this, Piers got owned.

Also loved his little transformation - at first, he was respecting the constitution and then after 10 minutes he held it up and called it "a little book" or something iirc

#19 Posted by Planeforger (15795 posts) -

I loved the added: "Don't lump me in with Alex Jones"

Anyway, it's great to see someone intelligent discuss US politics for a change. I don't know if I completely agree with his stance, but at least he has some great arguments and rational justifications for everything.

*edit* Still, it would have been significantly more watchable had there been two intelligent, rational people in the room. Piers had bugger all to contribute to the discussion.

#20 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -
Piers is an idiot of the highest order. He still tried to use his normal fashion of interrupting of his guest to get his point across. Why do these shows exist is the host will not let his guest speak (this goes for both news channels on the left or right)?
#21 Posted by Laihendi (5828 posts) -
I do not understand why CNN pays Piers Morgan to discredit them on national television every day. I don't understand why CNN wants him to be associated with them.
#22 Posted by jimkabrhel (15420 posts) -

I do not understand why CNN pays Piers Morgan to discredit them on national television every day. I don't understand why CNN wants him to be associated with them.Laihendi

For once, we agree on something.

#23 Posted by WiiMan21 (8185 posts) -

There we go, that's what I am talking about.

Very good verbal beat down.

#24 Posted by WiiMan21 (8185 posts) -
I do not understand why CNN pays Piers Morgan to discredit them on national television every day. I don't understand why CNN wants him to be associated with them.Laihendi
That's simple, it's merely a form of entertainment.
#25 Posted by Wasdie (50001 posts) -

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I do not understand why CNN pays Piers Morgan to discredit them on national television every day. I don't understand why CNN wants him to be associated with them.WiiMan21
That's simple, it's merely a form of entertainment.

Yeah. That's all Alex Jones is, same with most of the Fox personalities. They are there for entertainment because they are all insane.

#26 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
Piers Morgan is such a c*nt. The current media circus around gun rights is annoying but made even more so with that tw*t being the condescending face of it. brrrr
#27 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5387 posts) -

I loved the added: "Don't lump me in with Alex Jones"

Anyway, it's great to see someone intelligent discuss US politics for a change. I don't know if I completely agree with his stance, but at least he has some great arguments and rational justifications for everything.

*edit* Still, it would have been significantly more watchable had there been two intelligent, rational people in the room. Piers had bugger all to contribute to the discussion.

Planeforger
I don't see why he shouldn't be lumped in with Jones. Sure, Jones is a bit crazy, but their arguments in favor of guns are more or less the same.
#28 Posted by Abbeten (2898 posts) -
because CNN is run by idiots
#29 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -
I don't agree with either of them.
#30 Posted by brucewayne69 (2861 posts) -
Piers Morgan is the Bill O'Reilly of CNN
#31 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
"How dare you." Lol, yeah, take that, Piers.
#32 Posted by dkdk999 (6738 posts) -
I think debates like that are boring as hell.
#33 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
"All I'm asking for you is to be philosophically consistent" LOL. Bam. Me and Shapiro would never get along on most issues but I'm enjoying this video.
#34 Posted by Chickity_China (2322 posts) -

[QUOTE="PerfectCode"]

Ownage? No.

PinkiePirate

#35 Posted by jimkabrhel (15420 posts) -

Piers Morgan is the Bill O'Reilly of CNNbrucewayne69

As much as I dislike Bill O'Reilly, I think he's smarter than Piers.

#36 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -

....Kraychik is Ben Shapiro.......

#37 Posted by JohnF111 (14093 posts) -

The gun guy just resorted to a tyrannical government.... Yeah the reason I require an assault rifle is because the government goes AWOL and turns on it's citizens... :roll:

#38 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6337 posts) -

Don't worry America, Piers Morgan isn't exactly popular here in England either.

I'm glad someone who wasn't batsh!t crazy spoke with Piers this time around

#39 Posted by dkdk999 (6738 posts) -
Why does yelling over someone and presenting facts make someone crazy ? I'm not saying it was a great way to present an argument, but he atleast was pointing out relavent facts.
#40 Posted by airshocker (29876 posts) -

The only thing I didn't like was both of them calling AR-15s assault rifles, when that's really not the case. We have semi-automatic rifles everywhere, and yet the AR-15 gets demonized because it's black and looks scary.

I wish people would be consistent about that.

#41 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

BossPerson
You know it's funny I jokingly made the same connection in my head. The issue is though Kraychik was Canadian or English.
#42 Posted by BossPerson (9473 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

Ace6301
You know it's funny I jokingly made the same connection in my head. The issue is though Kraychik was Canadian or English.

Yea, they're both highly intelligent. But I think they have some core misunderstandings about certain things that cause them to be so extreme in certain things.
#43 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -

The only thing I didn't like was both of them calling AR-15s assault rifles, when that's really not the case. We have semi-automatic rifles everywhere, and yet the AR-15 gets demonized because it's black and looks scary.

airshocker
Air, we both know that people here do not know enough about firearms except that they shoot bullets and kill people. That is all they believe they are for.
#44 Posted by Lotus-Edge (50439 posts) -
You see, that's how you present an argument. Not like that batsh*t insane Alex Jones.Shottayouth13-
#45 Posted by pspdseagle (3307 posts) -
How was he owned? People are so desperate...
#46 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

Shapiro, like Larry Pratt, exposed Piers to be the worthless waste of flesh that he is. I'm glad that both of them stayed calm and made great arguments their own way. I also liked the way that Alex Jones steamrolled over Piers and didn't even give him a chance to talk on his own show. Someone needed to do that. Now we have both the passionate and the reserved gun rights advocates owning Piers. All Piers did after the Alex Jones episode was invite his own gun control buddies on for 2-3 days and talk sh!t about Alex. He was pretty butthurt to do that.

#47 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

WhiteKnight77
Air, we both know that people here do not know enough about firearms except that they shoot bullets and kill people. That is all they believe they are for.

Gun education is key to having a effective discussion about the topic of gun control
#48 Posted by Abbeten (2898 posts) -
I also liked the way that Alex Jones steamrolled over Piers and didn't even give him a chance to talk on his own show. Someone needed to do that. hartsickdiscipl
lol
#49 Posted by lamprey263 (24165 posts) -
that looked more like a tit for tat to me, but compared to the Alex Jones interview it was a lot better
#50 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -
[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"][QUOTE="airshocker"]

dave123321

Gun education is key to having a effective discussion about the topic of gun control

I would agree, but unfortunately, there are those who let emotion rule their waking thoughts and you can't change said thought, even with education.