OT GIRL Thread: Which One Is Your Favorite ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 0

#151 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]This thread was never going to end well was it?! :( Charazani
Nope.

lol I just wanted to know if AP was on Steam! :(
TwoFace-BS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 TwoFace-BS
Member since 2011 • 9531 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] He has a crush on FMAB....thought everyone knew that.

So did I.....

You had one?

No....I thought everyone knew about MPs crush with FMAB
Charazani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Charazani
Member since 2011 • 2919 Posts
[QUOTE="metroidprime55"][QUOTE="Charazani"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] He has a crush on FMAB....thought everyone knew that.

Hm. How are things between you and Hana metroid?

Great, it turned out that argument yesterday was actually her showing me what she was like two years ago since I had asked what she was like than earlier that day.

Oh. Alright.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
i can't take this thread anymore good night also you guys forgot to mention flor
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178870 Posts
AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#156 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="bobaban"]Sajedene. What happened to her? MAILER_DAEMON
She left due to the behavior of some users here.....

I thought she left after the April Fools thing with spazz?

You're sooo innocent.

Wait till you hear the real scoop.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]i can't take this thread anymore good night also you guys forgot to mention flor

Florsooth, we have! FLORIFFIC!
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#158 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
[QUOTE="AussieePet"]

[QUOTE="Deihjan"] I'm 'worser'? :lol:Deihjan

Yeah im tried of you and your stupid EMO attitude, you're always depressed and then you have the nerves to say my name? Listen keep your name out my mouth well in this case don't type my name ok?

Listen, I actually have a clinical depression. I eat medicine every day to keep myself from slitting my own throat. This world is filled with stupid sluts like you and you have the indecency to whine about me, just because I'm smarter than you and make fun of your attentionwhoring self? Oh sweetheart, you're nothing, and you'll realise the world is a much crueller place than the internet could ever be. Now go rest before you hurt yourself.

lol idc i tried to be nice to you before, you didn't even know proper maths in the RC thread. plus you can't call me a slut since im a VIRGIN!!? you whine about me you said my name 1st did you not? lol you're not smarter lol funny to say when you didn't know how to ADD in the RC thread ,Im sure TwoFAce knows what im talking about . You're the attention whore not me. Why say my name if im nothing? lol Nah im all good barbie doll. Go take your pills before you injury yourslef m8.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Deihjan
AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. LJS9502_basic
It's funny because it wasn't even on purpose to start a fire.
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="MissLibrarian"] Worser than me. HEAR THE DEIH? rofl

Thank you, AP! I AM HONORED TO BE RECEIVING THE WORSER THAN MISSL AWARD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU, KEEPING ME HUMBLE!

Lucky :( I wish I were worser than me.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]i can't take this thread anymore good night also you guys forgot to mention flor

Florsooth, we have! FLORIFFIC!

hah our florious queen ok night night :3
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

also you guys forgot to mention florMrPraline
f*ck this poll so hard

flor is florbulous

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts

I think people need a distraction for just a moment or two

Avatar image for TwighlightBlade
TwighlightBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 TwighlightBlade
Member since 2012 • 872 Posts

AP, I voted for ya, but ya gotta quit letting these guys get under your skin.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Deihjan
[QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol idc i tried to be nice to you before, you didn't even know proper maths in the RC thread. plus you can't call me a slut since im a VIRGIN!!? you whine about me you said my name 1st did you not? lol you're not smarter lol funny to say when you didn't know how to ADD in the RC thread ,Im sure TwoFAce knows what im talking about . You're the attention whore not me. Why say my name if im nothing? lol Nah im all good barbie doll. Go take your pills before you injury yourslef m8.

I think I lost over 50 brain cells trying to decipher that.. Yes, I also have ADD, good for you that you can make fun of mentally unstable people, dear.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 AussieePet
AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. LJS9502_basic
I just hate towfaced people like MP and DEIH but im relaxed now :)
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

TwighlightBlade

I bet that means a lot to her.

She'll probably let you deflower her.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="AussieePet"]

Yeah im tried of you and your stupid EMO attitude, you're always depressed and then you have the nerves to say my name? Listen keep your name out my mouth well in this case don't type my name ok?

AussieePet

Listen, I actually have a clinical depression. I eat medicine every day to keep myself from slitting my own throat. This world is filled with stupid sluts like you and you have the indecency to whine about me, just because I'm smarter than you and make fun of your attentionwhoring self? Oh sweetheart, you're nothing, and you'll realise the world is a much crueller place than the internet could ever be. Now go rest before you hurt yourself.

lol idc i tried to be nice to you before, you didn't even know proper maths in the RC thread. plus you can't call me a slut since im a VIRGIN!!? you whine about me you said my name 1st did you not? lol you're not smarter lol funny to say when you didn't know how to ADD in the RC thread ,Im sure TwoFAce knows what im talking about . You're the attention whore not me. Why say my name if im nothing? lol Nah im all good barbie doll. Go take your pills before you injury yourslef m8.

You can defend yourself but you'd go as far as poking fun at someone's clinical depression?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. Deihjan

Ah well.....at least I'm not in the mix. I can enjoy the carnage. But I do wish we could all get along better.....
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 MAILER_DAEMON

[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] She left due to the behavior of some users here.....Teenaged

I thought she left after the April Fools thing with spazz?

You're sooo innocent.

Wait till you hear the real scoop.

Dunno if innocent is the right word... I was on vacation in the Florida keys. :lol:
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 AussieePet

TwighlightBlade
Thanks :) lol well they can't tear me down, they want me to change , but im always gonna be me im glad you accept that :)
TwoFace-BS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 TwoFace-BS
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. LJS9502_basic

Ah well.....at least I'm not in the mix. I can enjoy the carnage. But I do wish we could all get along better.....

I dont,I like OT this way TBH
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. Deihjan

It's funny considering who is giving the advice.

TwoFace-BS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 TwoFace-BS
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. AussieePet

Dont involve me in this:|
Charazani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Charazani
[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Deihjan"] It's funny because it wasn't even on purpose to start a fire.

Gets boring fast.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. AussieePet

Didn't know you and MP had a falling out. DEIH.....is okay. And I haven't always had a smooth relationship with her. But don't pick on her depression. Not cool. K? You two should probably ignore each other.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Deihjan

I'm two-faced how? I've never lied to you, never deceived anyone. Ask any person who knows me.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 AussieePet

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="Deihjan"] Listen, I actually have a clinical depression. I eat medicine every day to keep myself from slitting my own throat. This world is filled with stupid sluts like you and you have the indecency to whine about me, just because I'm smarter than you and make fun of your attentionwhoring self? Oh sweetheart, you're nothing, and you'll realise the world is a much crueller place than the internet could ever be. Now go rest before you hurt yourself.lonewolf604

You can defend yourself but you'd go as far as poking fun at someone's clinical depression?

Shes using that as a excuse , I tried to be her m8 , so don't fall from her depression story
TwoFace-BS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 TwoFace-BS
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. LJS9502_basic

Didn't know you and MP had a falling out.

Happened earlier and was also entertaining
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Deihjan
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]AP...you don't do yourself any good when you attack everyone. Settle down.....relax. LJS9502_basic

Didn't know you and MP had a falling out. DEIH.....is okay. And I haven't always had a smooth relationship with her. But don't pick on her depression. Not cool. K? You two should probably ignore each other.

The world has gone mad.
TwoFace-BS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 TwoFace-BS
[QUOTE="Charazani"][QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Ah well.....at least I'm not in the mix. I can enjoy the carnage. But I do wish we could all get along better.....

Gets boring fast.

No it doesnt
Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
I voted MissL, it was either that or Alli but i'v never seen Alli and they are both good users.
Charazani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Charazani
Deih seems honest enough.
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts

No Deih no Brie no Tofulion, and the irony is they're the three I'm convinced are female. This is the SECOND TIME, I've been FU CKED, BY DAIRY QUEEN!D3nnyCrane

F*CK SALT!

Also, I feel this is a bit late but:

Just leaving this here

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 AussieePet

But she doesn't care about me tho she calls me stupid, and wishes bad things to happen to me, so why should i pity her depression?
Charazani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Charazani
[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="Charazani"][QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"] I dont,I like OT this way TBH

Gets boring fast.

No it doesnt

Hm.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#188 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

LJ giving advice on maintaining peace.

What the fook?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] I just hate towfaced people like MP and DEIH but im relaxed now :)

The world has gone mad.

???? I don't and haven't ever instigated animosity. And I'm quickly likely to move past it given the chance. Plus I don't pick on any issues an individual would have no matter what the status of the relationship is be it good or bad.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#190 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
The gap is closing! The showdown OT has been waiting for! Could OT ever have an "I quit match" like in the WWF!
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 MAILER_DAEMON

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]

[QUOTE="AussieePet"] lol idc i tried to be nice to you before, you didn't even know proper maths in the RC thread. plus you can't call me a slut since im a VIRGIN!!? you whine about me you said my name 1st did you not? lol you're not smarter lol funny to say when you didn't know how to ADD in the RC thread ,Im sure TwoFAce knows what im talking about . You're the attention whore not me. Why say my name if im nothing? lol Nah im all good barbie doll. Go take your pills before you injury yourslef m8.AussieePet

Shes using that as a excuse , I tried to be her m8 , so don't fall from her depression story

Aussie... you don't know everything, k? Deih pokes you a lot, but in this case, she's not the instigator. Now watch a car turn to dust, distractions are necessary at the moment.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] I just hate towfaced people like MP and DEIH but im relaxed now :)

But she doesn't care about me tho she calls me stupid, and wishes bad things to happen to me, so why should i pity her depression?

Sticks and stones AP. I get attacked here lots.....doesn't change a thing. Just talk with people that do like you and ignore the haters. It is more peaceful that way.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Didn't know you and MP had a falling out. DEIH.....is okay. And I haven't always had a smooth relationship with her. But don't pick on her depression. Not cool. K? You two should probably ignore each other.LJS9502_basic
The world has gone mad.

???? I don't and haven't ever instigated animosity. And I'm quickly likely to move past it given the chance. Plus I don't pick on any issues an individual would have no matter what the status of the relationship is be it good or bad.

You do just by existing.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="TwighlightBlade"] Ah well.....at least I'm not in the mix. I can enjoy the carnage. But I do wish we could all get along better.....Optical_Order

Gets boring fast.

Yep, I mean just finished sapping pictures out of a cat fight and now this... like, people, chill, give me some stamina for OT's sake.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] I just hate towfaced people like MP and DEIH but im relaxed now :)

Didn't know you and MP had a falling out.

Happened earlier and was also entertaining

Damn and I missed it. Why don't you tell me these things.:(
Charazani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Charazani

[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]No Deih no Brie no Tofulion, and the irony is they're the three I'm convinced are female. This is the SECOND TIME, I've been FU CKED, BY DAIRY QUEEN!Ravensmash

F*CK SALT!

Also, I feel this is a bit late but:

Just leaving this here

Looking forward to the new batman movie

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
And the poll lacks LJ, he's just a little girl
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Deihjan
[QUOTE="AussieePet"] Shes using that as a excuse , I tried to be her m8 , so don't fall from her depression story

something's wrong with my webcam, but image proof of my pills.. http://imgur.com/QPSuX
Avatar image for TwighlightBlade
TwighlightBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 TwighlightBlade
Member since 2012 • 872 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] I just hate towfaced people like MP and DEIH but im relaxed now :)Deihjan

The world has gone mad.

The world went mad a loooong time ago. The internet's been screwed up since it went public.