OT GIRL Thread: Which One Is Your Favorite ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xx_Socrates_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 Xx_Socrates_xX
Member since 2012 • 3604 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Xx_Socrates_xX"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] He died? I did not know that. Shame he was a nice kid.

How did he die?

I don't know. I didn't even know he did. He didn't come here much after he made TDH and I don't post there.

D3nny, someone? Anybody know?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"] I don't visit this site as much as I used to, but form what I'e seen recently, aussie and a few forgettable RCers whose names I can't remember.

But ofc, you're just protecting the defenseless and innocent.

cybrcatter

I don't band together with anyone. But I don't like to see people picked on either. I mostly just tell AP to ignore the posts. She doesn't listen. That's about the extent of that.

I already know you think it's not banding when you do it. Same goes for antagonizing, being crude, etc. You're always the victim defending himself or others, never inciting drama.

You don't have to tell me how you perceive yourself. I already know.

I react...not act. And you are living in denial.

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#503 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
Don't know why the TDH members were getting defensiveIlovegames1992
Because the same accusations have been levelled for years and it's sort of a reflex action to have to explain the fallacy.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"] I hear you and understand, but saying that it's TDH doing the ganging up implies we sit down and rev each other up to go and raise hell. It doesn't work like that. Being that both forums are active and both forums are, in a way, intertwined, it more often works out that users act independently from either affiliation. I can certainly understand where you more than most are coming from, but for most the reality is I can't fathom the idea of it being "TDH ganging up" as much as it is a lot of people just not agreeing.

Oh it's usually the same handful of people. It's not all. But sometimes there seems to be a change in people when they start posting there. I don't know how else to explain their change other than to prove something to others....it might not be a conscious type action....but like I said I've seen people change over night from being friendly to animosity. But I don't blame the entire site per se. Just some users. And I'd imagine they are the minority. Then again there is that censor bypass on my name. That's not an accident.

The filter to the best of my knowledge was set up to discourage those same people from talking about you time after time after time after time after time. So it's actually a positive thing, believe it or not.

It's not positive from where I am. I have no idea why they'd talk about me over there. Also have no idea why they take the internet so personally.
Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#505 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
...D: You guys have to be friends.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
[QUOTE="Xx_Socrates_xX"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Xx_Socrates_xX"] How did he die?

I don't know. I didn't even know he did. He didn't come here much after he made TDH and I don't post there.

D3nny, someone? Anybody know?

Are you on TDH? It has been explained there before. Out of respect for him and his memory we keep it in there. Sorry if this is unsatisfactory for most but you gotta stick by your principles.
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I don't band together with anyone. But I don't like to see people picked on either. I mostly just tell AP to ignore the posts. She doesn't listen. That's about the extent of that.

LJS9502_basic

I already know you think it's not banding when you do it. Same goes for antagonizing, being crude, etc. You're always the victim defending himself or others, never inciting drama.

Hey, I get it. Keep saying it enough and people might consider it truth.

The only problem with this strategy is folks can see your posts day in and out.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#508 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]Don't know why the TDH members were getting defensiveD3nnyCrane
Because the same accusations have been levelled for years and it's sort of a reflex action to have to explain the fallacy.

To clarify, i wasn't making any accusations about anything.

Although i will admit i was hounded out and you could say i was ganged up on, very strange that was. But that's irrelevant because i'm a kunt.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
...D: You guys have to be friends.shadowchronicle
They are. :3
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"] I already know you think it's not banding when you do it. Same goes for antagonizing, being crude, etc. You're always the victim defending himself or others, never inciting drama.

cybrcatter

Hey, I get it. Keep saying it enough and people might consider it truth.

The only problem with this strategy is folks can see your posts day in and out.

And someone always starts it with me. Like yourself in this thread for instance....and several others. I don't generally engage you in conversation in case you hadn't noticed. But you do take swipes at me here and there.

And with the comments about TDH...I imagine they have been seen by people since several commented in this thread about it. And no...I didn't bring it up.

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
I think this train's going into the lake now.