• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Well, that escalated quickly.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@BranKetra said:

@airshocker said:

@BranKetra said:

Stay classy.

You're not one to talk.

Do me a favor. Do not talk to me anymore. I will not talk to you anymore. Obviously, we are into totally different things and when I give legitimate reasons that your idea is bad, you personally attack me like being a jerk is okay in our society. It is ridiculous to even be responding to you at this point.

What goes around comes around. Serves you right for the way you've treated me in the past.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

@airshocker said:

Doesn't redeem the fact that you like NINTENDO!

Go back to paying for your HD remakes!

Without then you wouldn't have the Pokemon games. If you don't like Pokemon games your opinion is invalid anyways.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deeliman

@airshocker said:

@BranKetra said:

@airshocker said:

@BranKetra said:

Stay classy.

You're not one to talk.

Do me a favor. Do not talk to me anymore. I will not talk to you anymore. Obviously, we are into totally different things and when I give legitimate reasons that your idea is bad, you personally attack me like being a jerk is okay in our society. It is ridiculous to even be responding to you at this point.

What goes around comes around. Serves you right for the way you've treated me in the past.

Will airshocker and BranKetra ever get back together? Tune in at 5 for the next episode of OT's Creek to find out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@deeliman said:

@airshocker said:

Without then you wouldn't have the Pokemon games. If you don't like Pokemon games your opinion is invalid anyways.

Of course I don't like Pokemon games anymore. I'm into big boy games where I can make my adviser a eunuch and blind him for pissing me off.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#106 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Gamespot wants comment traffic, not forum traffic. Don't suggest ideas to help increase forum traffic, they will just be ignored.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@deeliman said:

@airshocker said:

Pretty sure airshocker doesn't like anything that comes off as "kiddy", even if the vast majority who play Pokemon are in College.. He's a policeman so he needs to keep up his facade of manliness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@Aljosa23 said:

@deeliman said:

@airshocker said:

Pretty sure airshocker doesn't like anything that comes off as "kiddy", even if the vast majority who play Pokemon are in College.. He's a policeman so he needs to keep up his facade of manliness.

If that were true then I wouldn't play tabletop games as a major hobby.

Some things are just too kiddy for me, though. Pokemon is one of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@airshocker said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@deeliman said:

@airshocker said:

Tabletop games are nerdy, not kiddy. Always wanted to get into them but they're expensive as fvck and no one to play with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
@Aljosa23 said:

@airshocker said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@deeliman said:

@airshocker said:

Tabletop games are nerdy, not kiddy. Always wanted to get into them but they're expensive as fvck and no one to play with.

Well, it's not too expensive when you have a group of friends to split the cost. We also rent this older veteran's garage to use as a gaming spot. It's big enough so that multiple people can play different games there are once, so we've got like 15 guys chipping in monthly to cover the rent.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#111 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@airshocker: I have never once disrespected you. You are a liar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@airshocker: That's cool, man.

Are you into miniature war games? I looked up how to start but fuark it's SO complicated lol.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Table top games are something I would proba enjoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@BranKetra said:

@airshocker: I have never once disrespected you. You are a liar.

So you didn't report me for joking around with you? My inbox says otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
@Aljosa23 said:

Are you into miniature war games? I looked up how to start but fuark it's SO complicated lol.

I have tried. Things like Warhammer 40k and Flames of War but they're so EXPENSIVE and time consuming. I found a pretty good balance in this game Leviathans. It's like naval combat only these ships are fighting in the sky. The miniatures come prebuilt and painted and it's very easy to get into.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deeliman

@dave123321 said:

Table top games are something I would proba enjoy

sounds fun

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 dave123321

Any sustained back and forth will just provide a reason for a lock.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 deeliman

@airshocker said:
@Aljosa23 said:

I have tried. Things like Warhammer 40k and Flames of War but they're so EXPENSIVE and time consuming. I found a pretty good balance in this game Leviathans. It's like naval combat only these ships are fighting in the sky. The miniatures come prebuilt and painted and it's very easy to get into.

I knew a guy once who spend 100's of bucks om warhammer miniatures, it was insane lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@deeliman said:

@airshocker said:
@Aljosa23 said:

I knew a guy once who spend 100's of bucks om warhammer miniatures, it was insane lol

I know guys at this local W40K club who have spent, literally, tens of thousands on multiple armies. This one guy competes in this gigantic battle every year and he needs like 20 boxes just to carry all of his pieces for his Imperial Guard army. That's dedication I'll never have.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Anyone here still plays CSS? We really should have a CSS game seeing how CS is the ultimate test of one's actual FPS skills. We need to find out who here plays online shit like COD rofl.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deeliman

@airshocker said:

@deeliman said:

@airshocker said:
@Aljosa23 said:

I know guys at this local W40K club who have spent, literally, tens of thousands on multiple armies. This one guy competes in this gigantic battle every year and he needs like 20 boxes just to carry all of his pieces for his Imperial Guard army. That's dedication I'll never have.

Damn. I bet he gets all the bitches with his imperial guard army

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#122 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@GazaAli said:

Anyone here still plays CSS? We really should have a CSS game seeing how CS is the ultimate test of one's actual FPS skills. We need to find out who here plays online shit like COD rofl.

I own CSS, haven't played it in like 5 years. I'd be down for some DoD: Source though. That's competitive FPS perfected.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By branketra

@airshocker: If I recall, I quoted one of your posts hoping for a conversation and you responded by telling me to f off. I do not know where you come from, but where I am from, that is not a joke. Since you were actually moderated for that, I believe other people saw it my way. If you consider that a personal attack which would make your "eye for an eye" mindset true, you would be wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@BranKetra said:

@airshocker: If I recall, I quoted one of your posts hoping for a conversation and you responded by telling me to f off. I do not know where you come from, but where I am from, that is not a joke. Since you were actually moderated for that, I believe other people saw it my way. If you consider that a personal attack which would make your "eye for an eye" mindset true, you would be wrong.

And seeing as we've never had problems in the past you automatically assume I'm not joking with you? Makes complete sense. To every normal person, that is a joke.

This also goes to the point I made earlier, you have no sense of humor. If you had you would have seen the smiley face next to that sentence and known I was joking.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By branketra

@airshocker said:

@BranKetra said:

And seeing as we've never had problems in the past you automatically assume I'm not joking with you? Makes complete sense. To every normal person, that is a joke.

This also goes to the point I made earlier, you have no sense of humor. If you had you would have seen the smiley face next to that sentence and known I was joking.

1) Since I did and still do not know you that well, for you to joke with me about much anything would be premature relations.

2) There was no smiley. I remember posts quite well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@BranKetra said:

@airshocker said:

@BranKetra said:

1) Since I did and still do not know you that well, for you to joke with me about much anything would be premature relations.

1) You're just an idiot.

2) There was.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By branketra

Stuff like the above post is the reason Off-Topic is not nearly as good as it once was.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

*Goes over topic*

See, guys, this. . .this is why we have System Wars.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@BranKetra said:

Stuff like the above post is the reason Off-Topic is not nearly as good as it once was.

No, actually it's humorless peons like yourself that make off-topic an abysmal place.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#130  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

lots of hostility around HeHe

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 dave123321

Bought a 3ds along with the Zelda game and mario 3d land

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

@airshocker said:

@BranKetra said:

@airshocker said:

@BranKetra said:

1) You're just an idiot.

2) There was.

With so much build up anger.
How do you contain yourself when dealing with citizens?

Or do you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@Nibroc420 said:

With so much build up anger.

How do you contain yourself when dealing with citizens?

Or do you?

With so much built up stupidity, how do you get out of bed every morning?

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

@airshocker: With great care and attention.

Funny how you dodge the question though. Guessing you have to hold your tounge while the issues are resolved by a judge?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@Nibroc420 said:

Funny how you dodge the question though. Guessing you have to hold your tounge while the issues are resolved by a judge?

What's a tounge?

When you ask something that isn't patently ridiculous I might answer. Until then, have fun being a moron.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

@dave123321 said:

Bought a 3ds along with the Zelda game and mario 3d land

Good choices, mario 3d land is awesome. I'm still waiting on my copy of the new zelda to be shipped to me

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#137  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@airshocker said:

@Nibroc420 said:

What's a tounge?

When you ask something that isn't patently ridiculous I might answer. Until then, have fun being a moron.

I have an official policy of not responding to Nibroc's idiocy, even when he quotes me. Feels good, man.