One thing I can't fathom about girls my age...

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Of course she said no..The question was does "she" masterbate..No woman ever masterbates...They have their hot girlfriends do it for them..usually in packs of 3 or 4...Duhhh...thats what the interwebs has tought me..

masiisam

This.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
My guess is that they don't want you thinking about them in that way..hence they don't talk about it with you.....
trastamad03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 trastamad03
Member since 2006 • 4859 Posts
I think it's cause it today's society, when a girl openly admits she touches herself, she gets labeled as a slut/whore. But I'm just guy, what do I know about what girls think :O
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Dude you're doing it wrong...girls dont call it masturbating...they call it "Being one with thyself" or some cheesy stuff like that
zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts

Dude you're doing it wrong...girls dont call it masturbating...they call it "Being one with thyself" or some cheesy stuff like that Bloodseeker23

Maybe that's why girls don't admit to it then. I'd laugh at anybody that called it "being one with thyself".

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Girls like sex as much as men do. Some do masturbate but telling that to you would ruin their image. As filthy pigs we are, we can clearly say that and nobody cares. Girls can't.

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

vaginas are kind of weird if you think about it too much. So much sh*t going on in there.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
[QUOTE="Optical_Order"]

vaginas are kind of weird if you think about it too much. So much sh*t going on in there.

That pun of worked better just alittle further down the grand canyon.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

Optical_Order
What about the male scrotum? It expands and contracts as a way to regulate its own temperature. That's kinda mind-blowing.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts

[QUOTE="Bloodseeker23"]Dude you're doing it wrong...girls dont call it masturbating...they call it "Being one with thyself" or some cheesy stuff like that zeldaluff

Maybe that's why girls don't admit to it then. I'd laugh at anybody that called it "being one with thyself".

Haha of course. You know girls don't like nasty words, they gotta somehow use fruity words just to cover it up...
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 CreasianDevaili
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Why do you hate your body? Seems a bit silly to me.

I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.

I guess when you just realise that it's all natural, what's there to hate?

Eh. Most women pack a pistol. Some, however, pack a cannon.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lancea34
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.CreasianDevaili

I guess when you just realise that it's all natural, what's there to hate?

That reminded me somehow of Sarina Valentina... :|
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 CreasianDevaili
[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"] I guess when you just realise that it's all natural, what's there to hate?

You need to erase those memories!
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lancea34
[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"] Eh. Most women pack a pistol. Some, however, pack a cannon. CreasianDevaili

I can't, I've been scarred for life thanks to the sig of that GameSpotter who's name I don't remember.
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 CreasianDevaili
[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"][QUOTE="lancea34"] That reminded me somehow of Sarina Valentina... :|lancea34

I can't, I've been scarred for life thanks to the sig of that GameSpotter who's name I don't remember.

The only remedy is to find something so horrid that it pushes out those old mental scars. Go rent Wicked City.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

I know a lot of girls my age that are grossed out by vagina's, mostly what comes out of there. That's why a lot of them don't do it. As for the one's who lie... well I'd rather do that then walk about telling people about it. I know someone who's nickname is "Fingers" because she did things like that.

KrunkMastaX

It's not normal for girls to be grossed out by there own vaginas.

Yeah thats like dudes being grossed out by their own penises.

Yeah I love my penis It should be the same for them.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lancea34
[QUOTE="lancea34"][QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"] You need to erase those memories!CreasianDevaili

The only remedy is to find something so horrid that it pushes out those old mental scars. Go rent Wicked City.

Meh, I've seen worse. Go watch "A Serbian Film", then we'll talk. :lol:
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CreasianDevaili
[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"][QUOTE="lancea34"] I can't, I've been scarred for life thanks to the sig of that GameSpotter who's name I don't remember.lancea34

Meh, I've seen worse. Go watch "A Serbian Film", then we'll talk. :lol:

I think the only way to up the ante would get me watched by the FBI. I concede.
Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#69 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

The question isn't why she lied. The question is why she had to masturbate the morning after being with you, without you.CreasianDevaili

TC, this is a much bigger problem right now :P

Anywho, I live with my girlfriend and she's never done it (I'm her first) and now that we're living in the same place she doesn't feel the need to. She accepts that sometimes if we can't have sex because of work or something that I might need to during the week or something but she'd rather wait for the real deal. Masturbation for men is entirely different to female masturbation anyway, so because of the differences (the main one being guys don't need to be inside themselves to do it unless they're into that sort of thing) would make it much more awkward for girls to admit to.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

girls never talk about masterbation and the they will never admit such a thing. Obviously. See girls like to make people think the are diamonds, precious jewls made from the greatest magical purest stuff on earth, so they lie about any little "dirty" stuff they do. They will always lie abou how many guys they have been with, they want people to think they are pure angels, no matter how slutty they may be. Truth is girls are as dirty and as horny as guys, they just hide it.

Neonice901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Neonice901
Member since 2011 • 95 Posts
[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"] Well we weren't actually with each other that night like that, there was a storm and a bit of a flood, so the bus service was cancelled so she couldn't go home. So anyway she stayed at ours but my mum and dad but us promise to sleep seperately. Another thing I dont fully get is both my parents know we've had sex but refuse to allow it happen in our house... failing... but why attempt to stop it?
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] I'll never be comfortable with my body. The whole thing. Not just my genitalia and a lot of girls are like that. Why should I love my vagina when I hate absolutely everything else about myself?MrsSolidSnake

I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.

I'm also a teenager, and I am the first to admit I have a really horrific body. I have stretch marks on my biceps from lack of knowledge when I started working out too much, I also have them on my quads for the same reason. When I damaged a ligiment during a rugby game I had to sit out of sports and now have stretch marks on my waist which is just unsightly... I have bad acne and have for the last 3 years supposedly genetics... I know I am not the best looking guy because of this but I still have thge confidence to get a girlfriend and to admit I masterbate I am kinda grossed out by my body but I don't let that stop me from enjoying my life.
Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts
[QUOTE="Neonice901"]Ok so call me childish, call me immature, but I am 17 years old, I have been having sex since I was almost 16, so the idea of the human body doesn't seem embarrising to me or anything. The one thing I don't understand is why girls in my age bracketare so horrifically against the idea of them masterbating Ok not all of them do it but from what I have learnt from previous girlfriends who don't seem like the "type", but actually do. My point incase is my current girlfriend, after some intensing kissing and the start of heavy petting I ask her if she did masterbate she said no, ok we went on with our business. But this morning I caught her masterbating why was she so adimit that she doesn't then I find out she does. What really gets to me is the fact that she couldn't be honest with me about it and from other exs it seems like this is quite a common thing for my age group, but why? Why can't females be confident and honest with themselves to admit to it ? JW

Two reasons. One, they want you to like them so they won't admit to that even though most guys do. Also, it's a social programming issue. Females don't want to come off as easy or a slut so they keep things like that private. These would be the main things, but there are also personal differences between each and every chick. It could also be that the ones you've been with just happen not to like to talk about things like that. Your sample size is too low probably to generalize to a wide swath of women.
Neonice901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Neonice901
Member since 2011 • 95 Posts
^^ It's not :L
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"] Well we weren't actually with each other that night like that, there was a storm and a bit of a flood, so the bus service was cancelled so she couldn't go home. So anyway she stayed at ours but my mum and dad but us promise to sleep seperately. Another thing I dont fully get is both my parents know we've had sex but refuse to allow it happen in our house... failing... but why attempt to stop it? [QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

Neonice901

I'm also a teenager, and I am the first to admit I have a really horrific body. I have stretch marks on my biceps from lack of knowledge when I started working out too much, I also have them on my quads for the same reason. When I damaged a ligiment during a rugby game I had to sit out of sports and now have stretch marks on my waist which is just unsightly... I have bad acne and have for the last 3 years supposedly genetics... I know I am not the best looking guy because of this but I still have thge confidence to get a girlfriend and to admit I masterbate I am kinda grossed out by my body but I don't let that stop me from enjoying my life.

I don't have to masturbate to enjoy life? I have an active sex life. I don't see the need for it.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#75 dracula_16  Online
Member since 2005 • 16048 Posts

You never need to teach a male todler how to masturbate because he figures it out himself. Insulting a man's penis is arguably the worst insult you could use on him because he associates his male identity with it; that's why a lot of men are insecure about their penis size. Most men will admit to masturbating because it's considered normal for a man to actively seek sex. A lot of men masturbate because they think it'll help fill the void that they feel.

Women are very different, as far as I know. They're expected by society to be squeaky clean, which is why a girl may be called a slut for having sex, but a man may get high fives for doing the same thing.

deuce4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deuce4eva
Member since 2009 • 859 Posts

You never need to teach a male todler how to masturbate because he figures it out himself. Insulting a man's penis is arguably the worst insult you could use on him because he associates his male identity with it; that's why a lot of men are insecure about their penis size. Most men will admit to masturbating because it's considered normal for a man to actively seek sex. A lot of men masturbate because they think it'll help fill the void that they feel.

Women are very different, as far as I know. They're expected by society to be squeaky clean, which is why a girl may be called a slut for having sex, but a man may get high fives for doing the same thing.

dracula_16

We have a winner.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts
Maybe it's because masturbation is personal and she doesn't want to talk about it.
WadeKuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 WadeKuun
Member since 2012 • 161 Posts
My friends and i all talk about it on occasions. I think its normal.
WadeKuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 WadeKuun
Member since 2012 • 161 Posts
If someone says because they are in a relationship they dont have to masturbate yeah right, their lying. 3 Years right here and some nights i find myself without much choice.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lancea34
Maybe it's because masturbation is personal and she doesn't want to talk about it. xdude85
I love your sig... and avvy. :)
Avatar image for ChaelaMcchubble
ChaelaMcchubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ChaelaMcchubble
Member since 2009 • 455 Posts

Ok so call me childish, call me immature, but I am 17 years old, I have been having sex since I was almost 16, so the idea of the human body doesn't seem embarrising to me or anything. The one thing I don't understand is why girls in my age bracketare so horrifically against the idea of them masterbating Ok not all of them do it but from what I have learnt from previous girlfriends who don't seem like the "type", but actually do. My point incase is my current girlfriend, after some intensing kissing and the start of heavy petting I ask her if she did masterbate she said no, ok we went on with our business. But this morning I caught her masterbating why was she so adimit that she doesn't then I find out she does. What really gets to me is the fact that she couldn't be honest with me about it and from other exs it seems like this is quite a common thing for my age group, but why? Why can't females be confident and honest with themselves to admit to it ? JWNeonice901

Because girls are taught they aren't suppose to do that. And most girls don't want people to think badly about them

DarkOfKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 DarkOfKnight
Member since 2011 • 2543 Posts
Maybe because it isn't anybodies business but their own? And why would yo even ask her that? Why does it matter if she tells you or not?
Brozekial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Brozekial
Member since 2010 • 744 Posts
Petting? What are you guys? Cats?
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 CreasianDevaili

[QUOTE="Neonice901"][QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"] I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.MrsSolidSnake

I don't have to masturbate to enjoy life? I have an active sex life. I don't see the need for it.

I don't remember typing this at all =p