One thing I can't fathom about girls my age...

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Neonice901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Neonice901
Member since 2011 • 95 Posts
Ok so call me childish, call me immature, but I am 17 years old, I have been having sex since I was almost 16, so the idea of the human body doesn't seem embarrising to me or anything. The one thing I don't understand is why girls in my age bracketare so horrifically against the idea of them masterbating Ok not all of them do it but from what I have learnt from previous girlfriends who don't seem like the "type", but actually do. My point incase is my current girlfriend, after some intensing kissing and the start of heavy petting I ask her if she did masterbate she said no, ok we went on with our business. But this morning I caught her masterbating why was she so adimit that she doesn't then I find out she does. What really gets to me is the fact that she couldn't be honest with me about it and from other exs it seems like this is quite a common thing for my age group, but why? Why can't females be confident and honest with themselves to admit to it ? JW
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Idk, but most woman aren't like guys who will readily admit to masturbating This isn't because they are your age. That's just how they are.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

No idea why women don't masturbate/admit they masturbate.

RisethNameless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RisethNameless
Member since 2011 • 922 Posts

Lack of libido might make them feel uncomfortable.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I've never admitted or talkeed about any mastrubation habits of mine to anyone in real life and I'm a guy. :/

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

I know a lot of girls my age that are grossed out by vagina's, mostly what comes out of there. That's why a lot of them don't do it. As for the one's who lie... well I'd rather do that then walk about telling people about it. I know someone who's nickname is "Fingers" because she did things like that.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

I've never admitted or talkeed about any mastrubation habits of mine to anyone in real life and I'm a guy. :/

DJ-Lafleur
Most people figure guys do it though...you don't really have to admit to it.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ilovegames1992

I know a lot of girls my age that are grossed out by vagina's, mostly what comes out of there. That's why a lot of them don't do it. As for the one's who lie... well I'd rather do that then walk about telling people about it. I know someone who's nickname is "Fingers" because she did things like that.

MrsSolidSnake

Its not really something to be ashamed of though....

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 junglist101

MrsSolidSnake

It's not normal for girls to be grossed out by there own vaginas.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

junglist101

Yeah thats like dudes being grossed out by their own penises.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
They do it all the time, i just assumed since the internet taught me so.........
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

i never really told people that i did it and girls like to keep a good "image" at that age or any for that matter.plus info like that in highschool spreads like wildfire and it gets worse then drama comes in yaddi yaddi yadda

CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts
I'm not sure it is a gender thing. But in the case of your girlfriend it is probably because she just doesn't fell comfortable discussing it at this point in time (with you, at least). That does seem like it could be an awkward conversation to me. I don't really see how that is hard to fathom. Some people are just more private than others.
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

It's not just your age,i've known girls my age and older that don't admit it.

And while we are at it,tell me,all of you,isn't being embarassed about an everyday thing the most stupid and immature thing ever?

It's just so...stupid.

:/

It's an everyday thing..

Only society made things like that "personal".

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
Some people are more private....and that's not a bad thing. Really don't want to hear your sexual habits TC...
DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DarthJohnova
Member since 2010 • 4599 Posts
[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

KrunkMastaX

Guys don't period, is more the point.
Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
The question isn't why she lied. The question is why she had to masturbate the morning after being with you, without you.
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MrsSolidSnake

[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"][QUOTE="junglist101"]It's not normal for girls to be grossed out by there own vaginas.

DarthJohnova

Pretty much.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 junglist101

[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"][QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"] Yeah thats like dudes being grossed out by their own penises.MrsSolidSnake

Pretty much.

This coming from someone who is very familiar with bloody vaginas- it's not normal for girls to be grossed out by their own vaginas.

* since you'll ask-- I'm an ultrasound technologist and one of the exams we perform are vaginal ultrasounds, one of the symptoms for which it's performed is vaginal bleeding.

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

Because think of it this way,

When guys are masturbating we're essentially stroking our favourite lizard while hes sick (erect) and we stroke him until he finaly pukes up the last of the bad stuff.

But for women its like well i cant really think of an analogy for poking some fingers into a hopefully moist, fleshy hole until pleasure has occurred, i sense there being some sort of analogy for this that has something to do with a toilet and someone with a plunger tho.

DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DarthJohnova

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"] Guys don't period, is more the point.junglist101

Pretty much.

This coming from someone who is very familiar with bloody vaginas- it's not normal for girls to be grossed out by their own vaginas.

* since you'll ask-- I'm an ultrasound technologist and one of the exams we perform are vaginal ultrasounds, one of the symptoms for which it's performed is vaginal bleeding.

Some people might be, some might not be. Who are you to determine what is 'normal'?
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 junglist101

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] Pretty much.

DarthJohnova

Some people might be, some might not be. Who are you to determine what is 'normal'?

Maybe I'm no one. I guess you'll have to ask the majority of women who are not grossed out by their own bodies.

DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DarthJohnova

[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"][QUOTE="junglist101"]This coming from someone who is very familiar with bloody vaginas- it's not normal for girls to be grossed out by their own vaginas.

junglist101

Maybe I'm no one. I guess you'll have to ask the majority of women who are not grossed out by their own bodies.

Majority =/= Normal. Just sayin'
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MrsSolidSnake

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"] Guys don't period, is more the point.junglist101

Pretty much.

You're right. I feel beautiful and amazing when I have blood gushing from between my legs every month! :?

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ilovegames1992

Why are girls grossed out by their own anatomy? Just because it bleeds once in a while? Does that mean i should be grossed out by my nose?

Thats bizarre.

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Why are girls grossed out by their own anatomy? Just because it bleeds once in a while? Does that mean i should be grossed out by my nose?

Thats bizarre.

The only thing good about it is knowing you're not pregnant. It's not something I really enjoy, makes me feel gross. I'm sure people here who say all women love their bodies are older than me and have been with fully grown women bodies for a while and would masturbate
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Thats bizarre.

MrsSolidSnake

The only thing good about it is knowing you're not pregnant. It's not something I really enjoy, makes me feel gross. I'm sure people here who say all women love their bodies are older than me and have been with fully grown women bodies for a while and would masturbate

Of course you don't enjoy it, i don't see how anyone could. But other than that i dont see whats so gross about your own body parts really. Unless it was very unhygenic or something. Of course i'm not talking about design, lets face it neither male nor female anatomy looks amazing....

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Thats bizarre.

Of course you don't enjoy it, i don't see how anyone could. But other than that i dont see whats so gross about your own body parts really. Unless it was very unhygenic or something. Of course i'm not talking about design, lets face it neither male nor female anatomy looks amazing....

I couldn't be lesbian or bisexual. That's about it.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] The only thing good about it is knowing you're not pregnant. It's not something I really enjoy, makes me feel gross. I'm sure people here who say all women love their bodies are older than me and have been with fully grown women bodies for a while and would masturbateMrsSolidSnake

I couldn't be lesbian or bisexual. That's about it.

Fair enough, as long as you arent physically ill when you catch your own vagina in the mirror or something.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 junglist101

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] Pretty much.

MrsSolidSnake

You're right. I feel beautiful and amazing when I have blood gushing from between my legs every month! :?

That's not what I'm saying. Whether you agree with me or not the fact of the matter is that is is better for a person to be comfortable with their own body. Look at the opposite side of what I'm saying and tell me if this sounds ok to you: We should tell all girls that it's ok to be grossed out by their own bodies. It's gross when they have a period and they should feel bad about that. Perhaps if we believe that then we can make it so that when they grow up they can have unsatisfying sex lives because they feel that their body is gross.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

No idea why women don't masturbate/admit they masturbate.

Ilovegames1992

I don't either. What's wrong with feeling good?

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

[QUOTE="junglist101"]This coming from someone who is very familiar with bloody vaginas- it's not normal for girls to be grossed out by their own vaginas.

That's not what I'm saying. Whether you agree with me or not the fact of the matter is that is is better for a person to be comfortable with their own body. Look at the opposite side of what I'm saying and tell me if this sounds ok to you: We should tell all girls that it's ok to be grossed out by their own bodies. It's gross when they have a period and they should feel bad about that. Perhaps if we believe that then we can make it so that when they grow up they can have unsatisfying sex lives because they feel that their body is gross.

I'll never be comfortable with my body. The whole thing. Not just my genitalia and a lot of girls are like that. Why should I love my vagina when I hate absolutely everything else about myself?
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] You're right. I feel beautiful and amazing when I have blood gushing from between my legs every month! :?

MrsSolidSnake

I'll never be comfortable with my body. The whole thing. Not just my genitalia and a lot of girls are like that. Why should I love my vagina when I hate absolutely everything else about myself?

Why do you hate your body? Seems a bit silly to me.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] You're right. I feel beautiful and amazing when I have blood gushing from between my legs every month! :?

MrsSolidSnake

If you really think like that, I would suggest you talk to a councillor or something. Its unhealthy to think like that.

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"][QUOTE="junglist101"]That's not what I'm saying. Whether you agree with me or not the fact of the matter is that is is better for a person to be comfortable with their own body. Look at the opposite side of what I'm saying and tell me if this sounds ok to you: We should tell all girls that it's ok to be grossed out by their own bodies. It's gross when they have a period and they should feel bad about that. Perhaps if we believe that then we can make it so that when they grow up they can have unsatisfying sex lives because they feel that their body is gross.

I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"][QUOTE="junglist101"]That's not what I'm saying. Whether you agree with me or not the fact of the matter is that is is better for a person to be comfortable with their own body. Look at the opposite side of what I'm saying and tell me if this sounds ok to you: We should tell all girls that it's ok to be grossed out by their own bodies. It's gross when they have a period and they should feel bad about that. Perhaps if we believe that then we can make it so that when they grow up they can have unsatisfying sex lives because they feel that their body is gross.

If you really think like that, I would suggest you talk to a councillor or something. Its unhealthy to think like that.

Meh.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] I'll never be comfortable with my body. The whole thing. Not just my genitalia and a lot of girls are like that. Why should I love my vagina when I hate absolutely everything else about myself?MrsSolidSnake

I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.

I guess when you just realise that it's all natural, what's there to hate?

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Maybe. I was fine till I wrote in this thread now I'm all sad again :lol:
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.MrsSolidSnake

You probably have a good body though, most people see themselves a lot more negatively than they are. Isnt called body dysmorphic disorder or something?

I feel bad for partially inducing this sadness on you so i'll try to balance it out by saying you're beautiful and have an amazing body and all that.

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

You probably have a good body though, most people see themselves a lot more negatively than they are. Isnt called body dysmorphic disorder or something?

I feel bad for partially inducing this sadness on you so i'll try to balance it out by saying you're beautiful and have an amazing body and all that.

Nah, it's all good. I have a boy. He thinks it's great. I think he's stupid. No harm no foul :)
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 junglist101

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] I'm a teenager, why would I love it? Pimples, stretch marks because I'm still growing... doesn't look or feel good.MrsSolidSnake

It's tough being a teenager, especially being a teenage girl. The light at the end of the tunnel is that eventually this whole growing thing will pass(pimples and all)and things will level out. Almost everybody goes through it. If I showed you my picture from high school and my picture from now you would be shocked. That is, after you stopped laughing at my high school pic.

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="junglist101"]

It's tough being a teenager, especially being a teenage girl. The light at the end of the tunnel is that eventually this whole growing thing will pass(pimples and all)and things will level out. Almost everybody goes through it. If I showed you my picture from high school and my picture from now you would be shocked. That is, after you stopped laughing at my high school pic.

Ahhh high school pictures. Thankfully I've significantly improved since year 8 and 9.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] Maybe. I was fine till I wrote in this thread now I'm all sad again :lol:MrsSolidSnake

Nah, it's all good. I have a boy. He thinks it's great. I think he's stupid. No harm no foul :)

Fair enough. But i'll never get that either, i can understand single women being slightly ill at ease with themselves but women with a partner being uncomfortable with themselves... strange.

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MrsSolidSnake
[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Fair enough. But i'll never get that either, i can understand single women being slightly ill at ease with themselves but women with a partner being uncomfortable with themselves... strange.

I'm just weird like that
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 junglist101

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] Maybe. I was fine till I wrote in this thread now I'm all sad again :lol:MrsSolidSnake

Ahhh high school pictures. Thankfully I've significantly improved since year 8 and 9.

It took me untill after I graduated to improve LOL and even then I only looked ok until I turned 30 and now I look pretty good. I was a very late bloomer. I guess it was one of lifes cruel jokes. I wish I was handsome in high school.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"] Nah, it's all good. I have a boy. He thinks it's great. I think he's stupid. No harm no foul :)MrsSolidSnake

I'm just weird like that

I've put it down to that too. Women make about as much sense to me as theoretical physics.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 junglist101

Ilovegames1992

I'm just weird like that

I've put it down to that too. Women make about as much sense to me as theoretical physics.

Physics makes much more sense:lol:and I can barely do algebra.

Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
Do they flat out deny it? I've heard more girls say they do it then they don't. I don't ask but I overhear their conversation sometimes. :(
masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

Of course she said no..The question was does "she" masterbate..No woman ever masterbates...They have their hot girlfriends do it for them..usually in packs of 3 or 4...Duhhh...thats what the interwebs has tought me..