Okay, I swear all guys hate me.

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts
Well I don't know you so I don't think I can hate you...
CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 CBR600-RR
Member since 2008 • 9695 Posts

well have good cleavage, mini skirt etc.. then ur pretty much guaranteed a shag from every guys who looks at u

CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 CBR600-RR
Member since 2008 • 9695 Posts
If that's the case set your standards a little lower...I know plenty of people here who I can hook you up with :Pflowdee79
lol desperate?
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts

are you ugly? that might have something to do with it

Avatar image for lilburtonboy748
lilburtonboy748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 lilburtonboy748
Member since 2007 • 2536 Posts

Seriously, I think someone somewhere has founded a "Hate Ashley" club and every single guy in the whole world has joined. All of my friends all have boyfriends and what not, but no guys ever even speak to me! I guess they all just see me as 'that skinny blonde who plays video games.' :(

Anyone have any advice?

White-Rose

don't be such a nerd...watch laguna beach and party...then you will make friends

Purplex777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#106 Purplex777
Member since 2008 • 518 Posts
Well, where is the gal who made this thread now? :o
Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#107 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts
Don't worry about it.They're just being idiots.They say "the skinny blonde who plays videogames lololol" because they assume it makes them 'cool'.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts

***ERROR #13234290***

Visual identification is required before recommendations can proceed.

Hewkii
lol.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Find guys... that like... video games? O_o zakkro
Guys play video games? :?
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
I Love You ... You Love Me , We Are Happy Family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...won't you saw you love ..me...to . :)
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
Dont feel bad cause im in the same exact situation, just with girls. my friends are dating so are always busy with their girl friends so the only time i ever see them is at school. girls rarely talk to me (or at least the girls im interested in) and dont talk to them to avoid the embarrassment and awkwardness of me having nothing much to say. I feel for you girl.
Purplex777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Purplex777
Member since 2008 • 518 Posts

I Love You ... You Love Me , We Are Happy Family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...won't you saw you love ..me...to . :)XxSTILL_BORNxX

:o LOL

L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#113 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts

Okay, to everyone requesting pictures, I never said I was looking for a boyfriend right here right now on GameSpot. I'm simply asking if anyone has any good advice on guys.White-Rose

You could be the one to ask a guy out, a lot of them are afraid of asking and getting rejected.

A little tip when with a guy: asking him to do little things such as opening a bottle because cap is on too tight, this will make the guy feel good about himself... odd isn't it :|

-Jombo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 -Jombo-
Member since 2008 • 491 Posts
I luff you, thus proving your theory is wrong.
HardQuor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#115 HardQuor
Member since 2007 • 1282 Posts
I'm 95% sure that not everyone hates you. In fact, i'm 95% sure that there's some guy that would love you to death if you let him. But there's the problem, innit? What you meant is that only guys that you care about hate you. You don't care about the wallflower sitting three seats behind you and to the left in biology, do you? I thought not.
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts

[QUOTE="White-Rose"]Okay, to everyone requesting pictures, I never said I was looking for a boyfriend right here right now on GameSpot. I'm simply asking if anyone has any good advice on guys.L8erSquare

You could be the one to ask a guy out, a lot of them are afraid of asking and getting rejected.

A little tip when with a guy: asking him to do little things such as opening a bottle because cap is on too tight, this will make the guy feel good about himself... odd isn't it :|

id really disagree with that advice, although i guess it depends on the guy. id be annoyed if a girl kept asking me to open her drinks all the girl, girlfriend or not.
kylekatarn10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kylekatarn10
Member since 2005 • 2818 Posts
I don't buy it.
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#118 a55assin
Member since 2005 • 7603 Posts
If I were you, I'd switch teams...at least temporarily.
HardQuor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 HardQuor
Member since 2007 • 1282 Posts

If I were you, I'd switch teams...at least temporarily.a55assin

nevermind what i said, this will work.

RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 RiseAgainst12
Member since 2007 • 6767 Posts
Well i wouldn't say i hate you (it is a pretty strong word) but i dont know you and cant say i like you either. not to mention this kind of topic creating would bring you down a few points on the "like" side. But as i said i dont know anything about you so i really am in no position to judge
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Talk to a guy that likes video games? That sounds like it would work...:|
_Marisa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 _Marisa_
Member since 2003 • 12204 Posts
This sounds more like a blog than a thread.
Reali_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Reali_T
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts

Ah, yes. A day at the OT isn't complete with an Attention Whore thread...ElZilcho90

Don't forget the poster whose posts don't contribute to anything and are used for nothing but solely putting people down.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

I thought I was the only one. :)

At your age, most guys only think of girls as status symbols. Unfortunately, girl gamers typically don't rate as high as like prom queen or something. I'm sure it's nothing personal, but it's just the way the stupid commercialized system works. In a few years after high school, I'm sure you'll find someone to your liking.

White-Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 White-Rose
Member since 2008 • 154 Posts
All right! Thanks again everyone!
RyuHayabusaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#126 RyuHayabusaX
Member since 2005 • 7838 Posts

Don't let them know you play games. If they don't ever see you around(ie you don't play sports, do any activities, don't hang out with any of them), they'll assume you do nothing at home unless you tell them. Of course now it's too late but if you get more involved with athletics then boys might want to go for that girl who is into games and athletics(something almost all guys are into)

Also I don't know what you look like but looks mean a lot to guys in high school so I guess you can try to work on your body(ie start running if you have belly fat, dont' wear glasses(wear contacts), wear clothing that appeals(not clothing that reveals anything, but a girl's choice of clothing(colors and what not) really tells a lot about her), etc.

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
Ya know, I'm pretty sure alot of guys would be into girls that like video games. :?
White-Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 White-Rose
Member since 2008 • 154 Posts

Ya know, I'm pretty sure alot of guys would be into girls that like video games. :?MoldOnHold

You'd be suprised. Seems they all want Prom Queen/Volleyball Champion type girls, and I couldn't dance or play sports if I was payed for it.

RyuHayabusaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 RyuHayabusaX

[QUOTE="MoldOnHold"]Ya know, I'm pretty sure alot of guys would be into girls that like video games. :?White-Rose

You'd be suprised. Seems they all want Prom Queen/Volleyball Champion type girls, and I couldn't dance or play sports if I was payed for it.

Why not? The human body is unique, you can change it however you want. First thing to do is to get off that couch and out running:D. Does your school have a weight room? See if you can get started with that. The girls at my school who go into the weight room, well some of them are like 6'1" but you don't have to be tall or strong, you can work your way up.
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts

[QUOTE="MoldOnHold"]Ya know, I'm pretty sure alot of guys would be into girls that like video games. :?White-Rose

Not all guys are into those types of girls. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would be interested in another type of girl.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#131 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts

The guys that are into your type generally are bad with women. If you like someone, you have to take the initiative. Otherwise you'd screwed forever.
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#132 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts

Are all of your friends Prom Queen/Volleyball Champion types? I doubt they all are. What have they got that you don't?

chief_527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 chief_527
Member since 2003 • 1121 Posts
Skinny Blonde, come on! Who wouldn't hate you.Don't worry get a boob job, it'll all work out down the road....
RyuHayabusaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 RyuHayabusaX
[QUOTE="White-Rose"]

[QUOTE="MoldOnHold"]Ya know, I'm pretty sure alot of guys would be into girls that like video games. :?fidosim

Are all of your friends Prom Queen/Volleyball Champion types? I doubt they all are. What have they got that you don't?

Looks, athletics, height(I know not all girls are really tall but some of the popular girls at our school are 5'10-6'2), stuff they've been doing since they were little(ie some girls at my school have been playing tennis their whole lives and have won a couple of state championships) and being on the cheerleader squad also makes some girls attractive.
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts
Based on this thread I don't think there's anything "wrong" with you. My judgements go down to looks and personality--neither of which I can get a look at--but I think, maybe, you're not trying hard enough, or looking in the wrong spots.