Obamacare a good thing or bad thing?

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Depends on who you listen to imo. :roll:

One side says it kills jobs while the other says it doesn't.

Some say it takes away "muh freedomz" and some say it doesn't.

Both sides sound convincing. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Obama cares :oops:. 10-03-2013

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
In order to answer that question you'd first have to understand Obamacare and considering not even the senators who voted for it had time to read or understand it I doubt any one else has seriously tried to understand the bill and all it contains. I'm thankful it allows me to still be on my parents plan though, otherwise I'd be paying fines as I cannot afford healthcare premiums and there is not free option for myself. Although if I can't find a good paying job in the next few years I may end up being fined by Uncle Sam as well as not having healthcare.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jebus213

XVision84

:roll:

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

we'll see. 

Personally I'd much rather legislation get passed to stop hospitals and their suppliers for gouging consumers.

It costs 75,000 dollars for a hip replacement here and 14,000 for the same thing in Spain.

It's ridiculous, and that extra money is just going to the 1%.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

Jebus213

:roll:

File:2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

we'll see. 

Personally I'd much rather legislation get passed to stop hospitals and their suppliers for gouging consumers.

It costs 75,000 dollars for a hip replacement here and 14,000 for the same thing in Spain.

MakeMeaSammitch
Well at least Obamacare ensures that those hospitals and suppliers are paid by even more customers. We wouldn't want to stop their continuing rise of profits. They shouldn't stop until that Hip replacement costs 100,000
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I think it's bullshit - all it did was increase my taxes by 1%, and I still have no affordable healthcare.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jebus213

I think it's bullshit - all it did was increase my taxes by 1%, and I still have no affordable healthcare. Fightingfan

plz

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts
In order to answer that question you'd first have to understand Obamacare and considering not even the senators who voted for it had time to read or understand it I doubt any one else has seriously tried to understand the bill and all it contains. I'm thankful it allows me to still be on my parents plan though, otherwise I'd be paying fines as I cannot afford healthcare premiums and there is not free option for myself. Although if I can't find a good paying job in the next few years I may end up being fined by Uncle Sam as well as not having healthcare. ferrari2001
Obviously you support the part of the A.C.A. that affords children being able to stay on their parents insurance until the age of twenty six. Shouldn't someone act like an adult well before that age instead of essentially being a grown child? Someone in that position needs to re-evaluate their life.
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts
[QUOTE="ferrari2001"]In order to answer that question you'd first have to understand Obamacare and considering not even the senators who voted for it had time to read or understand it I doubt any one else has seriously tried to understand the bill and all it contains. I'm thankful it allows me to still be on my parents plan though, otherwise I'd be paying fines as I cannot afford healthcare premiums and there is not free option for myself. Although if I can't find a good paying job in the next few years I may end up being fined by Uncle Sam as well as not having healthcare. Solaryellow
Obviously you support the part of the A.C.A. that affords children being able to stay on their parents insurance until the age of twenty six. Shouldn't someone act like an adult well before that age instead of essentially being a grown child? Someone in that position needs to re-evaluate their life.

It helps students who get post-secondary education, it is one less financial strain on them. There's also others it helps, so don't be such a close-minded plonker. Sounds like somebody needs to re-evaluate their views, paying insurance doesn't raise somebody to the maturity of an adult.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jebus213

[QUOTE="ferrari2001"]In order to answer that question you'd first have to understand Obamacare and considering not even the senators who voted for it had time to read or understand it I doubt any one else has seriously tried to understand the bill and all it contains. I'm thankful it allows me to still be on my parents plan though, otherwise I'd be paying fines as I cannot afford healthcare premiums and there is not free option for myself. Although if I can't find a good paying job in the next few years I may end up being fined by Uncle Sam as well as not having healthcare. Solaryellow

Again, you're not even trying.

Or are you just that stupid?

Who knew paying for health insurance was a step up in maturity.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
It has been taking money out of my paychecks since forever already on medicare that can't be stopped like all other taxes.. so Obamacare gonna take out even more? then it's not good for my pocket.
Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Solaryellow

Jebus213
Up to the age of twenty six and still depending on mommy and daddy and you support it? How old are you. There comes a point in time when people have to do for themselves already. Start acting like adults. Depending on your parents at that age for something YOU should do on your own? I'm not surprised since many people on this board seem have ZERO idea of the real world. The problem with our country is that personal responsibility doesn't exist these days. Some of you kids need to experience the real world where you make money, own a house, pay your own bills, etc.., instead of depending on everyone else.

Does personal responsibility exist anymore or do we expect the government to continue pushing it off on others?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44574 Posts
bilde.jpg.
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
Obama said if you wanted to keep your doctor and/or plan you would. Lets see about that. Obama said FAMILIES WOULD SAVE ON AVERAGE $2,500 on their premiums. Lets see those families come forward.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Obamacare is effing terrible, but the ACA is awesome. :)

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#18 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

It has some good parts and some bad parts

I. The Good

People get to stay on parents insurance until 26 (not sure where they came up with that number though, probably some mathematical formula. Too me 25 seems like a more "round" number).

Some people (I think about 7 million a guy on tv said, a lot less than was hoped for though) will be able to get insurance who otherwise wouldn't have been able to (although it is debatable whether health insurance is a good thing to have or whether its cheaper not to have it)

II. The Bad

discriminates against legal immigrants by prohibiting them from buying insurance through the exchanges

contains no conscience protection clauses

individual mandate

large deductibles before you even get insurance

large number of new taxes, including a medical device tax

sign in system appears to be having some glitches

prohibits physician-owned hospitals

people have less options

A lot of people will still be uninsured (about 30 million I think)

college health-care plans for students are more expensive, in some universities are canceled

wastes money on silly commercials and efforts to get celebrities to encourage enrollment in Obamacare exchanges

III. The Ugly

Could fund about 111,500 abortions

uses non-governmental organizations (including Planned Parenthood) as "navigators" to get people to sign up for the exchanges, but these navigators don't have to have their employees go through background checks. There is concern about these navigators having access to people's personal information.

Obamacare's datahub is up, but may be insecure and vulnerable to hackers. It contains people's social security numbers and medical information.

warning: I have not indepently verified the things I posted, so I don't know the exact details about these things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

uses non-governmental organizations (including Planned Parenthood) as "navigators" to get people to sign up for the exchanges, but these navigators don't have to have their employees go through background checks. There is concern about these navigators having access to people's personal information.

Obamacare's datahub is up, but may be insecure and vulnerable to hackers. It contains people's social security numbers and medical information.

warning: I have not indepently verified the things I posted, so I don't know the exact details about these things.

whipassmt

I'm not surprised. Most people who have discussed the ACA negatively don't often put up evidence for thei assuptions.

And frankly, I don't have tolerance for people who suggest put all aboritions in the same basket, because many of the "111,500" abortions could be medically necessary. 

By the way, how do you feel about the Pope wanting to change the Vatican process, suggesting that gay people shouldn't be judged, and the Church should be focusing on poverty? Helping poor people get medical insurance, and lead healthier lives sounds like something the Pope would support. Obama has even said that he likes what the Pope has been saying.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38681 Posts

It has some good parts and some bad parts

I. The Good

People get to stay on parents insurance until 26 (not sure where they came up with that number though, probably some mathematical formula. Too me 25 seems like a more "round" number).

Some people (I think about 7 million a guy on tv said, a lot less than was hoped for though) will be able to get insurance who otherwise wouldn't have been able to (although it is debatable whether health insurance is a good thing to have or whether its cheaper not to have it)

II. The Bad

discriminates against legal immigrants by prohibiting them from buying insurance through the exchanges

contains no conscience protection clauses

individual mandate

large deductibles before you even get insurance

large number of new taxes, including a medical device tax

sign in system appears to be having some glitches

prohibits physician-owned hospitals

people have less options

A lot of people will still be uninsured (about 30 million I think)

college health-care plans for students are more expensive, in some universities are canceled

wastes money on silly commercials and efforts to get celebrities to encourage enrollment in Obamacare exchanges

III. The Ugly

whipassmt

honesty.    refreshing.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

jimkabrhel

I'm not surprised. Most people who have discussed the ACA negatively don't often put up evidence for thei assuptions.

And frankly, I don't have tolerance for people who suggest put all aboritions in the same basket, because many of the "111,500" abortions could be medically necessary.

By the way, how do you feel about the Pope wanting to change the Vatican process, suggesting that gay people shouldn't be judged, and the Church should be focusing on poverty? Helping poor people get medical insurance, and lead healthier lives sounds like something the Pope would support. Obama has even said that he likes what the Pope has been saying.

What "Vatican Process"? And I doubt 111,500 abortions are "medically necessary", indeed there was a panel of Irish Doctors that have said that abortion is rarely if ever medically necessary, that in most cases there are other options. Inferring the Pope would support Obamacare is silly, he doesn't focus on American laws much and the Bishops of the United States opposed the law due to certain provisions (or the lack of certain provisions) in it.

Pope Francis has reiterated that Church teaching on abortion and gay marriage is clearly stated and that he opposes both (a reporter asked him his position on gay marriage and he replied "the position of the Church. I am a son of the Church"). His statement about not "judging gays" is nothing new, the Gospel does indeed warn against judging people and the Vatican has at times stated that we can't put all homosexuals in the same group (particularly we can't lump chaste homosexuals and sexually-active ones in the same group), the issue here is that many liberals have an overlybroad interpretation of the word "judging" or stretch it to the point that any moral standard is considered judgmental which is not what Jesus meant when he talked about judging. Stating that an action is immoral is not judging, it is not against Jesus' teachings.

As far as Obama liking what the Pope is saying that is fine. Though I wonder how Obama hears about what the Pope is saying? Does he here it through intermediaries like the secular media, in which case he may only be hearing part of what the Pope says? Or does he hear it from primary sources like the Vatican website or news.va?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

III. The Ugly

whipassmt

Who cares? Why don't you stop forcing your religious views on other people?

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts
bilde.jpg.lamprey263
How exactly can a majority hate the law if most of the major points of it are supported by a majority?
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

Most hospitals are for profit.  Those that aren't need to at the very least to remain afloat, that is, recover expenses.

Say a procedure has $100,000 in value for the equipment, doctors, staff, room, etc for an emergency room surgery.  By law, when you come in, regardless of ability to pay, the hospital must treat you to the best of their ability (in most cases/emergencies).  So if someone with no insurance comes in, they are getting that $100,000 valued procedure regardless of their ability to pay.

On the hospital's bottom line, that is $100,000 down the drain... They need their profit, or at the very least need to recover costs... How do they do that?  Well when someone else comes in for that procedure and others and actually can pay, the hospital charges them a premium... That $100,000 value is going to cost you $110,000, for example...

These numbers are figurative... I haven't the foggiest how much a medical procedure costs...

But that premium they charge, YOU are not paying for it, but your insurance company is... Like the hospital... They have a bottom line... So your more expensive procedure costs them more, which in turn means they charge EVERYONE more in order to recover that cost, invest, and turn a profit (all about dem profits)...

The whole point of Obamacare is that if EVERYONE has insurance... Less burden will be placed upon hospitals who are forced to treat regardless of ability to pay... Which means less burden is placed upon those who actually can pay... Which means less burden is placed upon the insurance companies of those who can pay... And thus medical procedure costsl and insurance in general decrease in price given said reduced burdens.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 whipassmt

[QUOTE="lamprey263"]bilde.jpg.chaplainDMK
How exactly can a majority hate the law if most of the major points of it are supported by a majority?

They oppose other parts of it that aren't on the chart.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 whipassmt

Most hospitals are for profit. Those that aren't need to at the very least to remain afloat, that is, recover expenses.

Say a procedure has $100,000 in value for the equipment, doctors, staff, room, etc for an emergency room surgery. By law, when you come in, regardless of ability to pay, the hospital must treat you to the best of their ability (in most cases/emergencies). So if someone with no insurance comes in, they are getting that $100,000 valued procedure regardless of their ability to pay.

On the hospital's bottom line, that is $100,000 down the drain... They need their profit, or at the very least need to recover costs... How do they do that? Well when someone else comes in for that procedure and others and actually can pay, the hospital charges them a premium... That $100,000 value is going to cost you $110,000, for example...

These numbers are figurative... I haven't the foggiest how much a medical procedure costs...

But that premium they charge, YOU are not paying for it, but your insurance company is... Like the hospital... They have a bottom line... So your more expensive procedure costs them more, which in turn means they charge EVERYONE more in order to recover that cost, invest, and turn a profit (all about dem profits)...

The whole point of Obamacare is that if EVERYONE has insurance... Less burden will be placed upon hospitals who are forced to treat regardless of ability to pay... Which means less burden is placed upon those who actually can pay... Which means less burden is placed upon the insurance companies of those who can pay... And thus medical procedure costsl and insurance in general decrease in price given said reduced burdens.

Squeets

But Obamacare won't insure EVERYONE.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
All government action in the economy is inherently destructive and inefficient because government doesn't respond to a pricing system or profit/loss mechanism.
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

[QUOTE="Squeets"]

Most hospitals are for profit. Those that aren't need to at the very least to remain afloat, that is, recover expenses.

Say a procedure has $100,000 in value for the equipment, doctors, staff, room, etc for an emergency room surgery. By law, when you come in, regardless of ability to pay, the hospital must treat you to the best of their ability (in most cases/emergencies). So if someone with no insurance comes in, they are getting that $100,000 valued procedure regardless of their ability to pay.

On the hospital's bottom line, that is $100,000 down the drain... They need their profit, or at the very least need to recover costs... How do they do that? Well when someone else comes in for that procedure and others and actually can pay, the hospital charges them a premium... That $100,000 value is going to cost you $110,000, for example...

whipassmt

But Obamacare won't insure EVERYONE.

Obviously not... I am simply arguing the point of the law... Eventually it will aim to do that, however... The public option isn't an end-all-be-all... It is simply an alternative to private options meant to keep prices low and competitive...  People seem to argue that this public option is free socialized healthcare for poor people, but these idiots fail to realize that free socialized healthcare for the poor already exists and has for quite some time as Medicaid... This is not that.  But what can I say... Idiots gonna idiot.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44574 Posts
[QUOTE="lamprey263"]bilde.jpg.chaplainDMK

it's the negative connotation attached to the term "Obamacare"...
GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

Well we needed to try something different because the way things were going an overnight hospital stay in the year 2020 was going to cost you a million dollars. lol

i don't think anyone can really tell yet if its a good thing or a bad thing. It's gunna take time to see if it plays out the way its supposed to. The republicans need to just let it happen and stop trying to introduce budgets that try and defund the ACA and just wait and see. If it doesn't work then we'll repeal it. And thats speaking as a republican.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

we'll see.

ferrari2001

Well at least Obamacare ensures that those hospitals and suppliers are paid by even more customers. We wouldn't want to stop their continuing rise of profits. They shouldn't stop until that Hip replacement costs 100,000

If I need my hip replaced, I'm going to canada.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jebus213

[QUOTE="Jebus213"]

Solaryellow

Up to the age of twenty six and still depending on mommy and daddy and you support it? How old are you. There comes a point in time when people have to do for themselves already. Start acting like adults. Depending on your parents at that age for something YOU should do on your own? I'm not surprised since many people on this board seem have ZERO idea of the real world. The problem with our country is that personal responsibility doesn't exist these days. Some of you kids need to experience the real world where you make money, own a house, pay your own bills, etc.., instead of depending on everyone else.

Does personal responsibility exist anymore or do we expect the government to continue pushing it off on others?

Give me a break.

This way of going about personal responsibility has never worked. It has always cost and hurt more.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Solaryellow
<]

Give me a break.

This way of going about personal responsibility has never worked. It has always cost and hurt more.

Jebus213
Give you a break? Making people responsible for themselves is a bad thing? Please take the time to explain why such responsibility is bad. A twenty some year old man or woman still on the parents insurance is laughable but that's what this country has become. Notice you chickened out and didn't answer anything of which I asked? You're probably still a kid depending on mom and dad.

A twenty some year old able-bodied person who can't or won't do for themselves is pathetic and embarrassing.

Chrypt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Chrypt22
Member since 2005 • 1387 Posts

Anyone answering good either doesnt have a job or is in their late 40's.

I am not saying all aspects of Obamacare is bad, but how they screwed the working class in their 20's and 30's is.  

The sheer fact that they are ripping off the younger working class to subsidize the program for everyone else is complete BS.  What is funny is that the government is counting on younger people to sign up for it.  The working class and those who can see through the smoke in mirrors won't sign up for it.  I bet the government is going to be scrambling here in a couple years when the younger working class tells them to go F themselves.  

HA!  Im not... nooooo wayyy.  If youre a working class person under the age of 40 I wouldnt either.. go OUT of your way to avoid it.  I absolutely refuse to be the piggy bank for the socialist agenda.  

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Solaryellow
Listening to a few of the morons on here it is perfectly acceptable to push responsibility on everyone else. Right?
shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6849 Posts

Mixed bag. It's a good thing because health care reform in this country was a long time coming.

It's a step in the right direction, it's getting the ball moving. When more people have to start paying for coverage and shop around for insurance, then maybe we can legitimately get to the true root of the problems. As another poster stated, the providers. Our medical professionals and providers charge excessively higher fees and prices than like-wise providers anywhere else that it has caused our healthcare to become unaffordable.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jebus213

[QUOTE="Jebus213"]<]

Give me a break.

Solaryellow

Give you a break? Making people responsible for themselves is a bad thing? Please take the time to explain why such responsibility is bad. A twenty some year old man or woman still on the parents insurance is laughable but that's what this country has become. Notice you chickened out and didn't answer anything of which I asked? You're probably still a kid depending on mom and dad.

A twenty some year old able-bodied person who can't or won't do for themselves is pathetic and embarrassing.

Most of your arguments on this board have been based on generalizations, old bigoted beliefs, and anecdotal evidence. You want me to take you seriously and answer everything you ask me?

Yeah, no. I'd rather keep trolling you.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
Listening to a few of the morons on here it is perfectly acceptable to push responsibility on everyone else. Right?Solaryellow
I think you need to look in the mirror. You don't have an understanding regarding ANYTHING you pretty much post about. All you do is regurgitate conservative spin lines about personal responsibility and fiscal this, fiscal that.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
The ones benefitting the most are the insurance companies. I wanted a public option.
Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts
Better then nothing , hopefully moving us closer to a single payer system.
Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Solaryellow
Most of your arguments on this board have been based on generalizations, old bigoted beliefs, and anecdotal evidence. You want me to take you seriously and answer everything you ask me?

Yeah, no. I'd rather keep trolling you.

Jebus213
You are just a gutless kid who can't take on the topic of personal responsibility. You're gonna be shocked when the real world comes calling though. History has shown us the results of lacking responsibility. Nowadays nothing is the individuals fault. It's always the other guy. We're all put here to be responsible for our lives and the lives of others. That's the Liberal mantra. Stupidity is constantly rewarded in America. Liberals fear personal responsibility. If you weren't so afraid of it you'd start making people responsible for their choices but you don't.

The Liberal solution to everything is more government. More government means more spending (either borrowing or taxing) and more shifting of responsibility. The government has done one hell of a job during the past few decades, right? Making people do for themselves or work for what they want and need is absolutely terrifying these days.

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
Law is terrible as written. The intentions behind it and the reality are two completely different things. Even Max Bachus, who wrote the bill, stated it's a train wreck in practice.
mulalatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mulalatum
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts
Listening to a few of the morons on here it is perfectly acceptable to push responsibility on everyone else. Right?Solaryellow
So if get into an accident, its my responsibiltiy not to be able to pay for the follwing bills, if i get cancer its my problem, great.
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KC_Hokie

[QUOTE="Solaryellow"]Listening to a few of the morons on here it is perfectly acceptable to push responsibility on everyone else. Right?mulalatum
So if get into an accident, its my responsibiltiy not to be able to pay for the follwing bills, if i get cancer its my problem, great.

If you get cancer under Obamacare you won't be able to afford the deductibles and copay for all the treatments.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Jebus213

lol, this makes me laugh because i was thinking of the "MER! it kills jobs!" "let's shut down the govt and put 800,000 people out of work to protest it killing jobs!"

:lol:

life is funny.

anyway i expect people to forget it is dirty dignity robbing foreigner loving devil worshiping socialism just like they did with social security and medicare.

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 KC_Hokie

[QUOTE="Jebus213"]

Riverwolf007

lol, this makes me laugh because i was thinking of the "MER! it kills jobs!" "let's shut down the govt and put 800,000 people out of work to protest it killing jobs!"

life is funny.

They're basically just on vacation. No one lost their job.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Riverwolf007

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

[QUOTE="Jebus213"]

KC_Hokie

life is funny.

oh well when you put it that way it's just great.

a little vacation.

so they can sit back and relax a bit as they starve and their power gets shut off and their homes foreclosed on because they have no money.

golly! how wonderful for them to have a nice vacation.

lol, you can't be serious with this shyt. can you? 

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 KC_Hokie

[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"][QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]lol, this makes me laugh because i was thinking of the "MER! it kills jobs!" "let's shut down the govt and put 800,000 people out of work to protest it killing jobs!"

life is funny.

Riverwolf007

a little vacation.

so they can set back and relax a bit as they starve and their power gets shut off and their homes forclosed on because thay have no money.

The average government employee makes more than the average American. DC is booming compared to the rest of the country.

And more than likely they'll all get paid retroactively when it's over.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Riverwolf007

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"] They're basically just on vacation. No one lost their job. KC_Hokie

a little vacation.

so they can set back and relax a bit as they starve and their power gets shut off and their homes forclosed on because thay have no money.

The average government employee makes more than the average American. DC is booming compared to the rest of the country.

And more than likely they'll all get paid retroactively when it's over.

why would they get paid?

they didn't work.

conservatives need to make up their minds are they horrified of our imminent socialist state or are they starting it.

we are just going to hand people that did not go to work a check?

really?