Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

Obama : stop hatin on me swegg! #yolo #swag #fuckalldahaterz

This is golden :D

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Yeah, now that he is about to lose the Senate ain't the time for this. He can stick his phone and pen where the sun don't shine.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

#hoodrichpresidency

Anyway, interesting article.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Still can't believe those idiots are actually going to try and sue him lol. The reason why they are sueing him is even funnier.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

He doesn't want sued he wants impeached so he can raise more money. We need a president not some fool who doesn't give a rats ass about the people or country just his ideology..

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

It's not just the GOP that "hates" him. Pretty much most of Americans share that same sentiment.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

reminds me of Greg Gutfeld's comment about Billy Ray Cyrus' comment about "haters". Gutfeld basically said that people today don't understand the difference between haters and critics. They accuse people of "hating" them because those people criticize them.

If Republicans believe Obama's policies are bad for the country, don't they have a duty to oppose those policies?

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

@whipassmt said:

If Republicans believe Obama's policies are bad for the country, don't they have a duty to oppose those policies?

You would think, except when they keep pulling stupid stunts like not raising the debt ceiling and defaulting on our debts - even when offered a completely clean bill, how could they possibly be doing work that is good for the country?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

@jasean79 said:

It's not just the GOP that "hates" him. Pretty much most of Americans share that same sentiment.

Must be why they elected him twice.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

@worlock77: then everyone loved bush too I guess.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PurpleLabel
Member since 2014 • 314 Posts

He's pretty much become a cartoon character at this point.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12  Edited By RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

The Republicans are quite frankly, some of the dumbest people. They go against the rise of minimum wage which would benefit everyone then they go against gay marriage and immigration (which is the reason why they're in this country in the first place). Now they want to sue the president for executive orders even though Bush had more executive orders in history. These people are clowns.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PurpleLabel

@RadecSupreme said:

The Republicans are quite frankly, some of the dumbest people. They go against the rise of minimum wage which would benefit everyone then they go against gay marriage and immigration (which is the reason why their in this country in the first place). Now they want to sue the president for executive orders even though Bush had more executive orders in history. These people are clowns.

If you think the raising of minimum wage wouldn't just inflate money more and make everything more expensive you're living in a dream world.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RadecSupreme

@purplelabel said:

@RadecSupreme said:

The Republicans are quite frankly, some of the dumbest people. They go against the rise of minimum wage which would benefit everyone then they go against gay marriage and immigration (which is the reason why their in this country in the first place). Now they want to sue the president for executive orders even though Bush had more executive orders in history. These people are clowns.

If you think the raising of minimum wage wouldn't just inflate money more and make everything more expensive you're living in a dream world.

How the hell would it inflate money when the cost of living is already too high and not even at level with the minimum salary? Everything is already more expensive. If companies want to rise the price on their stuff even more, then they'd be committing financial suicide.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PurpleLabel

@RadecSupreme said:

@purplelabel said:

@RadecSupreme said:

How the hell would it inflate money when the cost of living is already too high and not even at level with the minimum salary? Everything is already more expensive. If companies want to rise the price on their stuff even more, then they'd be committing financial suicide.

If you want better pay, find a better job.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 whipassmt

@XaosII said:

@whipassmt said:

You would think, except when they keep pulling stupid stunts like not raising the debt ceiling and defaulting on our debts - even when offered a completely clean bill, how could they possibly be doing work that is good for the country?

They did raise the debt ceiling, but they wanted to add debt reduction measures (i.e. spending cuts) to the debt ceiling increase in order to stop the debt from piling up so fast. They were able to include spending cuts in 2011, but not in 2013. Either way the debt ceiling was raised in both years.

If not raising the debt ceiling is a "stupid stunt" than why did all 48 senate Democrats including Obama (though he has later said he regretted doing so) vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006? Though I do say, this was a pretty admirable and mature remark made by Obama on this:

"I think that it's important to understand the vantage point of a senator versus the vantage point of a president. When you're a senator, traditionally what's happened is, this is always a lousy vote. Nobody likes to be tagged as having increased the debt limit - for the United States by a trillion dollars. As president, you start realizing, you know what, we, we can't play around with this stuff. This is the full faith and credit of the United States. And so that was just an example of a new senator making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country. And I'm the first one to acknowledge it."

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 worlock77

@AutoPilotOn said:

Everyone? No. But he was elected twice. You're not elected to the presidency twice if "most" Americans hate you.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 whipassmt

@worlock77 said:

@AutoPilotOn said:

Everyone? No. But he was elected twice. You're not elected to the presidency twice if "most" Americans hate you.

I think Jasean meant that most Americans disapprove of Obama now, after the election, not back in 2012.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
@purplelabel said:

@RadecSupreme said:

Next time you're in your middle school economics class ask Teacher about spending power and how it effects the Economy. You obviously didn't pay attention the first time

@AutoPilotOn said:

Bush lost the first popular vote

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

@Nuck81: they have middle school economics? Hell I don't even remember a high school economics. They don't even teach you how to balance a check book in school.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@AutoPilotOn said:

@Nuck81: they have middle school economics? Hell I don't even remember a high school economics. They don't even teach you how to balance a check book in school.

They may not now. That would explain a lot.

I graduated High School way back in the 20th Century

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 worlock77

@whipassmt:

Maybe, but I also heard a lot of "most Americans hate Obama" before the 2012 election as well.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

@worlock77 said:

@AutoPilotOn said:

that is not true, you only need around 29.6% of eligible voters to win the general, when you factor in those who cannot vote for evil,

58.2% of eligible voters voted in the GE in 2012, meaning 29.6% would get you the win if elections were done on the popular vote, they are not.

i'd give a rough estimate that when factoring in the electoral college the number is closer to 25%. so, yea, you can win and most americans think you are trash, especially when you are running against your own policies with a chance of 4 more horrible years than you qualify for.

OBwhite lost to the original OB flavor swirl.

and OB is the worst president since WW2

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RadecSupreme

@surrealnumber5 said:

@worlock77 said:

@AutoPilotOn said:

that is not true, you only need around 39.6% of eligible voters to win the general, when you factor in those who cannot vote for evil,

58.2% of eligible voters voted in the GE in 2012, meaning 39.6% would get you the win if elections were done on the popular vote, they are not.

i'd give a rough estimate that when factoring in the electoral college the number is closer to 35%. so, yea, you can win and most americans think you are trash, especially when you are running against your own policies with a chance of 4 more horrible years than you qualify for.

OBwhite lost to the original OB flavor swirl.

and OB is the worst president since WW2

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

That's what you get from a large crowd who think Obama is a Muslim and born outside of the US. The most vocal and ignorant people I've seen. I've lost so much respect for Republicans in these last few years.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

@RadecSupreme: funny that most people are independents, like my self, you sir are part of the cult of hate, not those that disagree with you.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

I don't understand this whole lawsuit nonsense. What are they suing over exactly? What do they stand to win in court?

Y u mad Boehner?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Oh Mr. President, they don't hate everything you do. For instance they totally want you to take executive action regarding the border crisis, despite you know, suing you for executive overreach.

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/07/31/3466389/boehner-tells-obama-take-executive-action-but-lawsuit/

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

I don't understand this whole lawsuit nonsense. What are they suing over exactly? What do they stand to win in court?

Y u mad Boehner?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/politics/gop-obama-lawsuit/index.html

They're sueing because he didn't expand Obamacare enough. I shit you not.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -Sun_Tzu-

@Aljosa23 said:

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

Y u mad Boehner?

lmao

These fucking guys

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RadecSupreme

@surrealnumber5 said:

@RadecSupreme: funny that most people are independents, like my self, you sir are part of the cult of hate, not those that disagree with you.

Incorrect, I'm an centrist myself, the "most people" you're talking about are republicans posing as independents so they can't be made fun of, kind of like tea-baggers that also separate themselves from Republicans but they have such a damaged image themselves that it doesn't really matter. How can I be part of the cult of hate when your little group constantly makes shit up about the current president and blames him for everything in every single article I read online be it about local, foreign, or political news. That seems like hate to me.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PurpleLabel

@RadecSupreme said:

@surrealnumber5 said:

Incorrect, I'm an centrist myself, the "most people" you're talking about are republicans posing as independents so they can't be made fun of, kind of like tea-baggers that also separate themselves from Republicans but they have such a damaged image themselves that it doesn't really matter. How can I be part of the cult of hate when your little group constantly makes shit up about the current president and blames him for everything in every single article I read online be it about local, foreign, or political news. That seems like hate to me.

You don't live in the real world. Nobody needs to make up shit about Obama, he's perfectly good at destroying himself.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

Y u mad Boehner?

Whatever shred of hope I had that the GOP would wise up eventually is now gone.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RadecSupreme

@purplelabel said:

@RadecSupreme said:

@surrealnumber5 said:

You don't live in the real world. Nobody needs to make up shit about Obama, he's perfectly good at destroying himself.

You're fooling yourself if you don't think any of it is made up. In fact, most of it is utter bullshit. Good at destroying himself? What?

Corykrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Corykrome
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@deeliman: Republicans don't think at all they do is look for something and put the blame on Democrats. and can't be helpful at all. However this just a thought i don't really like debating on this matter.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Serraph105

@purplelabel said:

@RadecSupreme said:

@surrealnumber5 said:

Perhaps it's true that nobody "needs to" make stuff up about Obama, but it happens all the time. Hell the most perfect metaphor for the last election turned out to be this.

Loading Video...

It hurts because I love Clint, but old white guy arguing with a president that doesn't exist was the embodiment of what has become of the GOP.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#38  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Folks, if you would like this thread to stay open, I recommend a ceasing of hostilities towards any parties. The Republican party as well and Democratic and Independent along with the others extends beyond the appointed representatives to many citizens. All we ask is that you be respectful. It should not be difficult.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PurpleLabel

Curious, besides the muslim and not being born in the US....what has been made up about him?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I feel that many people see the left as having unwavering support for Obama just because they(the left) don't agree with some of the criticisms that they(some of the Obama non supporters) have. They fail to pay attention to the issues that the left have with Obama, or dismiss it for whatever reason.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Serraph105

I feel that many people see the left as having unwavering support for Obama just because they(the left) don't agree with some of the criticisms that they(some of the Obama non supporters) have. They fail to pay attention to the issues that the left have with Obama, or dismiss it for whatever reason.

@dave123321:

Yeah I find this to be a very weird truth. It's not that people who support Obama never take issue with some of the things he does, but when they do it gets ignored by Republicans. Instead Republicans should latch on to those issues (preferably without obvious embellishments) to win Democrats over to their side.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#43  Edited By Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

@BranKetra: Is that some kind of a sick joke?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 branketra

@Kevlar101: There is nothing sick about it.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kevlar101

@BranKetra said:

What, so I can't just say that Republicans are complete tools?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Serraph105

@BranKetra:

Except that the premise of your request never ever happens in political threads and is almost always tolerated.

Seriously 90%ish of the time you see some disrespect of political parties in topics regarding politics.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kevlar101

@BranKetra said:

So, I am not allowed to just say that the Republicans are complete tools?

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

lol, obama, the most hateful anti-american president in our history telling anybody anything is a bad joke.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 branketra

@Kevlar101: You are missing the point. If we cannot focus being proactive rather than fighting each other then nothing will get done and there will be another government shutdown just like last year. I would rather avoid that. Contrary to some belief, our representatives listen to who elect them. By showing them we are more interested in action rather than bickering, they should be inclined to do the same.

@Serraph105: I disagree. I have seen many threads be locked because of individuals arguing with each other.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By -Sun_Tzu-

Bran there isn't going to be a government shutdown if a Democrat calls a Republican a tool (or vice versa) on OT