Obama says there's crack in White House pies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts

One must wonder, how does Obama know what crack is like? Has Obama used crack in the past and found it pleasing to his palette? Is the President of the United States a crackhead? We'll never know because he doesn't get drug tested so until it's proven otherwise it would be logical to assume that Obama is a potential crack user. Is letting a potential crack user "borrow" power from Congress in pursuit of immigration reform the best thing for the country?

Could I be wrong, did I mishear Obama? Did he say Cracker Jacks not crack? How do you feel about the leader of the supposed free world using one of the most addictive substances that has destroyed families for generations to come? Shame on you Obama.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

Oh come on. Maybe the president shouldn't be joking about crack but that's pretty lame to say because he joked about it he is a crack addict. You mean you have never heard make a similar joke because they really liked something?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

Well, it was a metaphor, as to say that master chef's delicious pastries had the addictive quality of crack, and wasn't meant to be taken literally.

I know TC isn't that fucking stupid not to know this, but the OP is a jab from TC's political sensibilities to point out how stereotypically black Obama is and see where it goes. For shame TC, for shame.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Obama has admitted his past drug use.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

I honestly don't know how comfortable I am with the president (a person who I actively want to see as better than myself) joking about crack.

And yes I realize it's not that big of a deal, but I do expect our public officials to be better than your average joe.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

You can't really be that stupid can you?

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AutoPilotOn

@Serraph105: I feel the same way. Poor taste of comment for president to make. Big deal or proof he has done crack not even close. I thought it was funny how quick Michelle was to say there is no crack in the pastries lol.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts
@AutoPilotOn said:

@Serraph105: I feel the same way. Poor taste of comment for president to make. Big deal or proof he has done crack not even close. I thought it was funny how quick Michelle was to say there is no crack in the pastries lol.

Get over yourselves.

He's a person not an autonomous PC robot.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AutoPilotOn

@picklesurprise: ha funny given how PC everyone is anymore.. But I did say it's not a big deal but it was poor taste.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#11 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Come on guys...of all the things you can be against...a crack joke? Don't you have anything better to do?

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

His whole presidency has been comical. Why not "crack" a few jokes?

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

Much better than this hidden gem of a PSA from the Reagan's

Loading Video...

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#15  Edited By Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts

I believe science has deduced that each one of us has our own crack. Located somewhere in the region of the ass. And if you look hard enough you'll be able to see into the soul.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@Wilfred_Owen said:

I believe science has deduced that each one of us has our own crack. Located somewhere in the region of the ass. And if you look hard enough you'll be able to see into the soul.

My plumber is soulless.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

You can't "eat" crack, it's lethal in very small doses, plus it doesn't give you the same high as smoking it.

Though to be honest, the way the OP posted this, I wouldn't be surprised if he gulped a few rocks down before writing that.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@TruthTellers: jesus christ! It's a joke...

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

You guys can't be serious...I see you're now attempting to question Obama's mental health? If all the stupid shit conservatives attempted to attack the Obama administration with, this one would be the most insane and delusional no contest. It trumps the birth certificate charade by a mile.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

It sure would explain a lot.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#21 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

hmm. Next thing you know Holder will have the feds running around, shaking down hobos in order to steal their crack so Obama can have his crack-n-pot pie.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TruthTellers
@The_Last_Ride said:

@TruthTellers: jesus christ! It's a joke...

Excuse me for wanting to have a dignified president who doesn't act like Beavis and Butthead. If there was ever one video to summarize Obama's personality and values, this would be that one video.

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention the Special Olympics "joke" he said on Jay Leno's show years back.

HailtotheQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 HailtotheQueen
Member since 2014 • 290 Posts

@TruthTellers said:
Loading Video...

One must wonder, how does Obama know what crack is like? Has Obama used crack in the past and found it pleasing to his palette? Is the President of the United States a crackhead? We'll never know because he doesn't get drug tested so until it's proven otherwise it would be logical to assume that Obama is a potential crack user. Is letting a potential crack user "borrow" power from Congress in pursuit of immigration reform the best thing for the country?

Could I be wrong, did I mishear Obama? Did he say Cracker Jacks not crack? How do you feel about the leader of the supposed free world using one of the most addictive substances that has destroyed families for generations to come? Shame on you Obama.

Is sad that people have to explain that it was a joke or is it that you guys have become so desperate to turn every little thing into a "scandal" that you lost your freaking minds? Its a joke, get over it and move on with your lives. You are just making yourselves look stupid.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

In other news, Rob Ford is planning a visit to the Whitehouse.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

I don't care.

flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

Wow he is really funny

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

TruthTellers is still making stupid threads, I see.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Obama has admitted his past drug use.

Not only use but also selling, no?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@Serraph105: Yes, there is a certain kind of tactfulness people expect of the Oval Office, yet President Obama's persona appeals to the younger generation and of which like that kind of comedy.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TruthTellers

@Serraph105 said:

I honestly don't know how comfortable I am with the president (a person who I actively want to see as better than myself) joking about crack.

And yes I realize it's not that big of a deal, but I do expect our public officials to be better than your average joe.

It's further proof that Obama's nothing more than a schlub that got elected by using the race card. Everyone knows that Romney is a better leader and more dignified person compared to Obama, however he was overall a weak candidate that should never have run for the office in the first place as he doesn't stand for anything. Before Romney announced his candidacy in 2011 he never said anything remotely critical during Obama's first term in office and so far, he's had nothing to say about Obama's disastrous second term that isn't even half over.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

As a politician he is as useful as having a heart attack but cut the guy a break. He tried to make a funny. I laughed when compared his bowling to the Special Olympics and I didn't crucify him. I won't do it now.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Some of you need to lighten up.

On another note, He really ought to try Crystal Meth Slushie, it's mindbending.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@TruthTellers said:

@Serraph105 said:

It's further proof that Obama's nothing more than a schlub that got elected by using the race card. Everyone knows that Romney is a better leader and more dignified person compared to Obama, however he was overall a weak candidate that should never have run for the office in the first place as he doesn't stand for anything. Before Romney announced his candidacy in 2011 he never said anything remotely critical during Obama's first term in office and so far, he's had nothing to say about Obama's disastrous second term that isn't even half over.

hahahaha nice

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts

Some people call it sugar

like Big Billy.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@hailtothequeen said:

@TruthTellers said:
Loading Video...

Is sad that people have to explain that it was a joke or is it that you guys have become so desperate to turn every little thing into a "scandal" that you lost your freaking minds? Its a joke, get over it and move on with your lives. You are just making yourselves look stupid.

People like this are the worst. I completely agree with you. These self-defined "crusaders" of social issues are doing nothing more than internet bitching. They preach "awareness" like it's the second coming of Christ, but really all it does is make even more people aware of something that can't affect it in any way.

And the president making a crack joke? Who fucking cares. There is no issue to discuss here, and you are the worst kind of person because you think you're impacting the world, when in reality you're doing exactly the same thing the rest of us are doing: sitting on your ass and arguing about nothing with strangers.

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Mercuria1_King
Member since 2014 • 278 Posts

Obama was just cracking a joke.