Obama says there's crack in White House pies

#1 Posted by TruthTellers (3397 posts) -

One must wonder, how does Obama know what crack is like? Has Obama used crack in the past and found it pleasing to his palette? Is the President of the United States a crackhead? We'll never know because he doesn't get drug tested so until it's proven otherwise it would be logical to assume that Obama is a potential crack user. Is letting a potential crack user "borrow" power from Congress in pursuit of immigration reform the best thing for the country?

Could I be wrong, did I mishear Obama? Did he say Cracker Jacks not crack? How do you feel about the leader of the supposed free world using one of the most addictive substances that has destroyed families for generations to come? Shame on you Obama.

#2 Edited by AutoPilotOn (8523 posts) -

Oh come on. Maybe the president shouldn't be joking about crack but that's pretty lame to say because he joked about it he is a crack addict. You mean you have never heard make a similar joke because they really liked something?

#3 Edited by lamprey263 (24155 posts) -

Well, it was a metaphor, as to say that master chef's delicious pastries had the addictive quality of crack, and wasn't meant to be taken literally.

I know TC isn't that fucking stupid not to know this, but the OP is a jab from TC's political sensibilities to point out how stereotypically black Obama is and see where it goes. For shame TC, for shame.

#4 Posted by Master_Live (14811 posts) -

Obama has admitted his past drug use.

#5 Posted by Serraph105 (28148 posts) -

I honestly don't know how comfortable I am with the president (a person who I actively want to see as better than myself) joking about crack.

And yes I realize it's not that big of a deal, but I do expect our public officials to be better than your average joe.

#6 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

You can't really be that stupid can you?

#7 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8523 posts) -

@Serraph105: I feel the same way. Poor taste of comment for president to make. Big deal or proof he has done crack not even close. I thought it was funny how quick Michelle was to say there is no crack in the pastries lol.

#8 Edited by SaintLeonidas (26342 posts) -

#9 Posted by picklesurprise (183 posts) -
@AutoPilotOn said:

@Serraph105: I feel the same way. Poor taste of comment for president to make. Big deal or proof he has done crack not even close. I thought it was funny how quick Michelle was to say there is no crack in the pastries lol.

Get over yourselves.

He's a person not an autonomous PC robot.

#10 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8523 posts) -

@picklesurprise: ha funny given how PC everyone is anymore.. But I did say it's not a big deal but it was poor taste.

#11 Posted by Korvus (3898 posts) -

Come on guys...of all the things you can be against...a crack joke? Don't you have anything better to do?

#13 Posted by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

His whole presidency has been comical. Why not "crack" a few jokes?

#14 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

Much better than this hidden gem of a PSA from the Reagan's

#15 Edited by Wilfred_Owen (20875 posts) -

I believe science has deduced that each one of us has our own crack. Located somewhere in the region of the ass. And if you look hard enough you'll be able to see into the soul.

#16 Posted by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

@Wilfred_Owen said:

I believe science has deduced that each one of us has our own crack. Located somewhere in the region of the ass. And if you look hard enough you'll be able to see into the soul.

My plumber is soulless.

#17 Edited by chaplainDMK (6841 posts) -

You can't "eat" crack, it's lethal in very small doses, plus it doesn't give you the same high as smoking it.

Though to be honest, the way the OP posted this, I wouldn't be surprised if he gulped a few rocks down before writing that.

#18 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

@TruthTellers: jesus christ! It's a joke...

#19 Posted by GazaAli (22974 posts) -

You guys can't be serious...I see you're now attempting to question Obama's mental health? If all the stupid shit conservatives attempted to attack the Obama administration with, this one would be the most insane and delusional no contest. It trumps the birth certificate charade by a mile.

#20 Posted by DaBrainz (7673 posts) -

It sure would explain a lot.

#21 Posted by whipassmt (14034 posts) -

hmm. Next thing you know Holder will have the feds running around, shaking down hobos in order to steal their crack so Obama can have his crack-n-pot pie.

#22 Edited by TruthTellers (3397 posts) -
@The_Last_Ride said:

@TruthTellers: jesus christ! It's a joke...

Excuse me for wanting to have a dignified president who doesn't act like Beavis and Butthead. If there was ever one video to summarize Obama's personality and values, this would be that one video.

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention the Special Olympics "joke" he said on Jay Leno's show years back.

#24 Posted by HailtotheQueen (253 posts) -

@TruthTellers said:

One must wonder, how does Obama know what crack is like? Has Obama used crack in the past and found it pleasing to his palette? Is the President of the United States a crackhead? We'll never know because he doesn't get drug tested so until it's proven otherwise it would be logical to assume that Obama is a potential crack user. Is letting a potential crack user "borrow" power from Congress in pursuit of immigration reform the best thing for the country?

Could I be wrong, did I mishear Obama? Did he say Cracker Jacks not crack? How do you feel about the leader of the supposed free world using one of the most addictive substances that has destroyed families for generations to come? Shame on you Obama.

Is sad that people have to explain that it was a joke or is it that you guys have become so desperate to turn every little thing into a "scandal" that you lost your freaking minds? Its a joke, get over it and move on with your lives. You are just making yourselves look stupid.

#25 Posted by foxhound_fox (88691 posts) -

In other news, Rob Ford is planning a visit to the Whitehouse.

#26 Edited by Jebus213 (8891 posts) -

I don't care.

#27 Edited by flazzle (6488 posts) -

Wow he is really funny

#28 Posted by PannicAtack (21037 posts) -

TruthTellers is still making stupid threads, I see.

#29 Posted by Heirren (17324 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

Obama has admitted his past drug use.

Not only use but also selling, no?

#30 Edited by BranKetra (48746 posts) -

@Serraph105: Yes, there is a certain kind of tactfulness people expect of the Oval Office, yet President Obama's persona appeals to the younger generation and of which like that kind of comedy.

#31 Posted by TruthTellers (3397 posts) -

@Serraph105 said:

I honestly don't know how comfortable I am with the president (a person who I actively want to see as better than myself) joking about crack.

And yes I realize it's not that big of a deal, but I do expect our public officials to be better than your average joe.

It's further proof that Obama's nothing more than a schlub that got elected by using the race card. Everyone knows that Romney is a better leader and more dignified person compared to Obama, however he was overall a weak candidate that should never have run for the office in the first place as he doesn't stand for anything. Before Romney announced his candidacy in 2011 he never said anything remotely critical during Obama's first term in office and so far, he's had nothing to say about Obama's disastrous second term that isn't even half over.

#32 Posted by Solaryellow (489 posts) -

As a politician he is as useful as having a heart attack but cut the guy a break. He tried to make a funny. I laughed when compared his bowling to the Special Olympics and I didn't crucify him. I won't do it now.

#33 Posted by Treflis (11573 posts) -

Some of you need to lighten up.

On another note, He really ought to try Crystal Meth Slushie, it's mindbending.

#34 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36824 posts) -

@TruthTellers said:

@Serraph105 said:

I honestly don't know how comfortable I am with the president (a person who I actively want to see as better than myself) joking about crack.

And yes I realize it's not that big of a deal, but I do expect our public officials to be better than your average joe.

It's further proof that Obama's nothing more than a schlub that got elected by using the race card. Everyone knows that Romney is a better leader and more dignified person compared to Obama, however he was overall a weak candidate that should never have run for the office in the first place as he doesn't stand for anything. Before Romney announced his candidacy in 2011 he never said anything remotely critical during Obama's first term in office and so far, he's had nothing to say about Obama's disastrous second term that isn't even half over.

hahahaha nice

#35 Posted by KiIIyou (27146 posts) -

Some people call it sugar

like Big Billy.

#36 Edited by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

@hailtothequeen said:

@TruthTellers said:

One must wonder, how does Obama know what crack is like? Has Obama used crack in the past and found it pleasing to his palette? Is the President of the United States a crackhead? We'll never know because he doesn't get drug tested so until it's proven otherwise it would be logical to assume that Obama is a potential crack user. Is letting a potential crack user "borrow" power from Congress in pursuit of immigration reform the best thing for the country?

Could I be wrong, did I mishear Obama? Did he say Cracker Jacks not crack? How do you feel about the leader of the supposed free world using one of the most addictive substances that has destroyed families for generations to come? Shame on you Obama.

Is sad that people have to explain that it was a joke or is it that you guys have become so desperate to turn every little thing into a "scandal" that you lost your freaking minds? Its a joke, get over it and move on with your lives. You are just making yourselves look stupid.

People like this are the worst. I completely agree with you. These self-defined "crusaders" of social issues are doing nothing more than internet bitching. They preach "awareness" like it's the second coming of Christ, but really all it does is make even more people aware of something that can't affect it in any way.

And the president making a crack joke? Who fucking cares. There is no issue to discuss here, and you are the worst kind of person because you think you're impacting the world, when in reality you're doing exactly the same thing the rest of us are doing: sitting on your ass and arguing about nothing with strangers.

#37 Posted by Mercuria1_King (276 posts) -

Obama was just cracking a joke.