New Iron Man 3 trailer along with a new International one

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#51 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

i can't wait for this movie

CKYguy25
Yeah this movie is a day one for me.
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#52 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

It's impossible for me to get excited for this movie, especially after Iron Man 2. Trailer did nothing for me.

Still hoping Cap 2 will be good.

Niff_T

Cap 1 was probably the worst movie of them all.

I don't know how anyone could be expecting anything good out of the second one.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 mitu123

[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]

I am excited. Unlike others here I actually quite enjoyed Iron Man 2. I had WAITED to finally sit and watch that one after all the negativity around it and afterwards I was just left wondering WTH everyones problem was with the movie...

My only gripe with this new movie is that the choice of actor for the Mandarin is really irritating me. I cannot stand hearing him speak right now. His acting just seems REALLY bad to me...

lonewolf604

Iron Man 2 had crappy fight scenes. And they under used War Machine.

Iron Man 2 was ok but very disappointing, could had been more, and funny enough all the action scenes are shown in one trailer.XD

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

I'm excited for Iron Man 3, can't wait to see it in theaters.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#55 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Can't wait. I've enjoyed both movies, and this one looks to be pretty good.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
Although never a huge Iron Man fan, I think that RDJ is a perfect Tony Stark. I always thought the first movie was great, but could have been more. Watched the second one on Netflix a few months back, and I wasn't really digging it. Tried too hard to be a summer blockbuster full of fun rather than a serious Iron Man movie. This, on the other hand, looks wonderfully dark.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]Although never a huge Iron Man fan, I think that RDJ is a perfect Tony Stark. I always thought the first movie was great, but could have been more. Watched the second one on Netflix a few months back, and I wasn't really digging it. Tried too hard to be a summer blockbuster full of fun rather than a serious Iron Man movie. This, on the other hand, looks wonderfully dark.

It looks like it's going to be somewhat darker in tone than the last one, but I still think there's going to be some touches of humor to be had. Shane Black is know for putting humorous dialogue in the films that he writes, (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was a great example of his writing) and this will be no exception.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"] It looks like it's going to be somewhat darker in tone than the last one, but I still think there's going to be some touches of humor to be had. Shane Black is know for putting humorous dialogue in the films that he writes, (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was a great example of his writing) and this will be no exception.

Nothing wrong with a little humor. I can't remember a Marvel movie without it. I just remember there being a lot more partying and AC/DC rocking than action and character development in the last one.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]

I am excited. Unlike others here I actually quite enjoyed Iron Man 2. I had WAITED to finally sit and watch that one after all the negativity around it and afterwards I was just left wondering WTH everyones problem was with the movie...

My only gripe with this new movie is that the choice of actor for the Mandarin is really irritating me. I cannot stand hearing him speak right now. His acting just seems REALLY bad to me...

mitu123

Iron Man 2 had crappy fight scenes. And they under used War Machine.

Iron Man 2 was ok but very disappointing, could had been more, and funny enough all the action scenes are shown in one trailer.XD

The first "fight" was laughable. He tosses whiplash and it's over....next "fight" scene was the silly brawl with Rhodes, which felt forced and underwhelming. Then you pretty much wait a long time until the end, and even the final boss fight was underwhelming.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"] It looks like it's going to be somewhat darker in tone than the last one, but I still think there's going to be some touches of humor to be had. Shane Black is know for putting humorous dialogue in the films that he writes, (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was a great example of his writing) and this will be no exception.Razor-Lazor
Nothing wrong with a little humor. I can't remember a Marvel movie without it. I just remember there being a lot more partying and AC/DC rocking than action and character development in the last one.

It did seem like Tony Stark took things in stride in the first two films--in this one, it looks like he's gonna have his armored ass handed to him before things are said and done.

Actual conflict in this one--who knew?  :P

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"] Iron Man 2 had crappy fight scenes. And they under used War Machine. lonewolf604

The first "fight" was laughable. He tosses whiplash and it's over....next "fight" scene was the silly brawl with Rhodes, which felt forced and underwhelming. Then you pretty much wait a long time until the end, and even the final boss fight was underwhelming.

Even Iron Man's fight with Stane in the 1st one was more entertaining than all the fights in Iron Man 2, lol.

nightcall14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 nightcall14
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
The trailer looks pretty good.
Deadpool-n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Deadpool-n
Member since 2012 • 489 Posts

I'm so excited. I hope it doesn't suck.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"][QUOTE="mitu123"] Iron Man 2 was ok but very disappointing, could had been more, and funny enough all the action scenes are shown in one trailer.XD

mitu123

Even Iron Man's fight with Stane in the 1st one was more entertaining than all the fights in Iron Man 2, lol.

The scene with him trying to escape the fighter jets is better than the whole Iron Man 2 film.
Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

Cap 1 was probably the worst movie of them all.

I don't know how anyone could be expecting anything good out of the second one.

Goyoshi12

Cap 1 was the worst of them all.

Cap 2 could be good because of the story arc it's covering.