Near death experience

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

I had my near death experience a month or 2 ago. It got me thinking

Would a near death experience bring you closer or further from believing in God?

At first it brought me closer. Then I realized it was all in my head. I think this awakening prepared me to let go of God. Now I don't think there is a God. Life has no meaning, so there isn't any reason to believe in God other than your preference.

slipknot0129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 slipknot0129
Member since 2008 • 5832 Posts

@Iszdope said:

What was your near death experience?

Too long to explain. I was in a jail cell for 4 days then 3 days in the hospital. I don't even remember being in the hospital till the day I got out. I must have been in a mental jail cell too. I seen all my fears manifest. I feared Magic the Gathering, God, Satan, zombies, and a lot more. I thought I was stuck inside a computer transistor too lol. I was like "help I think I'm stuck in a alternate dimension", everybody laughed lol. I thought I was shrunk down to microscopic size, a girl ate me when I was in her sonic slush lol

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#5 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

I had a car accident on Oct 5 2012 that's about as close to death I got

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@slipknot0129 said:
@Iszdope said:

What was your near death experience?

Too long to explain. I was in a jail cell for 4 days then 3 days in the hospital. I don't even remember being in the hospital till the day I got out. I must have been in a mental jail cell too. I seen all my fears manifest. I feared Magic the Gathering, God, Satan, zombies, and a lot more. I thought I was stuck inside a computer transistor too lol. I was like "help I think I'm stuck in a alternate dimension", everybody laughed lol. I thought I was shrunk down to microscopic size, a girl ate me when I was in her sonic slush lol

You are a strange human

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

You made a tread about this awhile ago....