Most embarrassing or funny moment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

I want to read funny or embarrassing highlights in your time:

Here's mine. I used to an alter boy, but at this time i was collecting money passing around the basket, with the long stick. We lined up after the collection in pairs of two's. Two guys in front of me, and two guys were behind me with baskets. When i bowed down, my stick went up because my basket was heavy, knocking the guy behind me in the face, money went flying everywhere and they guy was pissed off at me like i did it on purpose, lmao ! It was hilarious and embarrassing. Lol ..

Now tell yours ..

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Playing tug of war with my coworkers against other departments during a company picnic. I had the job of shouting "Heave, Ho!" along with tugging at the rope.

On the second set of Heave Ho!, the strenuous pulling caused me to release a loud juicy fart. That in turn caused our opponents to laugh and lose. Then, I started laughing which caused me to fart some more, each laugh had a corresponding fart: put-put-put-put put. My crew couldn't stop laughing and we lost in the next round. ☺

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@jun_aka_pekto said:

Playing tug of war with my coworkers against other departments during a company picnic. I had the job of shouting "Heave, Ho!" along with tugging at the rope.

On the second set of Heave Ho!, the strenuous pulling caused me to release a loud juicy fart. That in turn caused our opponents to laugh and lose. Then, I started laughing which caused me to fart some more, each laugh had a corresponding fart: put-put-put-put put. My crew couldn't stop laughing and we lost in the next round. ☺

Wow ! That one is hard to beat. Imagine if everyone started farting, lmao !

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 top_lel
Member since 2014 • 886 Posts

I was sitting on a bench once. Some stranger sat beside me. He was wearing a hat.
He said "Asslam-o-Alaikum (Blessings be upon you)"
And I said "Wa-alaikum-as-Salam (Blessings be upon you too)".
Then he said "How are you?" and I replied in a surprised tone "I'm fine I guess".
Then he said "I was there at the market yesterday but I didn't see you, you told me you were gonna pick me up. Where were you?"
And then I finally looked at him....he was on phone.

Well, I just walked away.

@jun_aka_pekto said:

I can't stop farting laughing!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#5  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Damn Gamespot lost my comment again! >_<

Anyway, like I was saying, my most embarrassing moment was not all that funny. It was during a martial arts competition where I was defending my title. It was a 2 part competition, the single combat part went fine, I retained the title. The second part was a group sequence, where more advanced students took 2 novices and did a synchronised sequence. I got stuck with a dad and his kid. The father and I worked our asses off to get it perfect but the kid couldn't give a shit...up to the day of the competition he hadn't managed to get it right a single time so during the sequence I was so stressed and keeping my eyes on the kid my mind blanked and I forgot what I was supposed to do next...the kid did fine and we got last place because of my screw up...hated myself for months...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@korvus: Oh well. Better start all over again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#7 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@davillain-: I did; was just making sure the comment actually stayed before I typed all of it again XD

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I don't know. Maybe my friend's pretty decent looking mum walking around naked in the house when I was like 11.