Material Issue, have you heard of this band?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lds_Ricky
Member since 2007 • 354 Posts

I discovered this band roughly 2 years ago and I was suprised by how many people never heard of them.....well heres one of their songs...one of my favorties by the way. Tell me what you think of it

Material Issue - Valerie Loves Me

Smithblat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Smithblat89
Member since 2006 • 6041 Posts
nope.
lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lord_mordain
Member since 2003 • 3788 Posts
Infinitely Better!!!!
Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lds_Ricky
nope.Smithblat89
You're avatar says it all.
Smithblat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Smithblat89

[QUOTE="Smithblat89"]nope.Lds_Ricky

Its to good for you.

Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts

Yes I have. They were a pretty good pop band and my girlfriend at the time was really into them bigtime.
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
Infinitely Better!!!!lord_mordain
Canadian metal FTW!!!
Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lds_Ricky

[QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"]nope.Smithblat89

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

too* And if your implying that rap...is too good for me ...then so be it. Rap is nothing but a crappy synthesized repeatative beat played over by men ( well pansys) who dis respect women as a whole. So yeah... If thats too good for me well my gosh i'm tottally missing out here (NOT)
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
I think you mean "genuine issue of material fact." If so, I've heard of it.
Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lds_Ricky
I think you mean "genuine issue of material fact." If so, I've heard of it.murlow12
I wouldn't know, their before my time so if thats what their called I didn't know.
Smithblat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Smithblat89
[QUOTE="Smithblat89"]

[QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"]nope.Lds_Ricky

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

too* And if your implying that rap...is too good for me ...then so be it. Rap is nothing but a crappy synthesized repeatative beat played over by men ( well pansys) who dis respect women as a whole. So yeah... If thats too good for me well my gosh i'm tottally missing out here (NOT)

YOu are missing out, some really good music in hip hop. You know nothing about Hip Hop.

Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lds_Ricky

[QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

YOu are missing out, some really good music in hip hop. You know nothing about Hip Hop.

I just told you what HIP HOP was all about... don't be in denial and most importantly don't be arrogant about it either.

I've done my homework....

How Hip-Hop Holds Blacks Back By John H. McWhorter

Hip-Hop's Negative Impact on Kids

"Why Women Are Fed Up With Hip-Hop"

The wonders of a simple google search, the list gos on and on....

And no...i'm NOT MISSING OUT....on anything.

Smithblat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Smithblat89

[QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

YOu are missing out, some really good music in hip hop. You know nothing about Hip Hop.

I just told you what HIP HOP was all about... don't be in denial and most importantly don't be arrogant about it either.

Thats what you see, because you choose to look at it that way. Hip Hop is not just music but a art too.

Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lds_Ricky
[QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

Thats what you see, because you choose to look at it that way. Hip Hop is not just music but a art too.

Lol...umm....yea I can clearly see the art in Hip Hop....ummm wow..it's beautiful. NOT, i'll tell you right now, don't even bother attempting at defending that crap genre. You can't win period. Furthure more I would recommend that you don't reply anymore i'll make you look like a donkey.
Smithblat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Smithblat89
[QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

Lol...umm....yea I can clearly see the art in Hip Hop....ummm wow..it's beautiful. NOT, i'll tell you right now, don't even bother attempting at defending that crap genre. You can't win period. Furthure more I would recommend that you don't reply anymore i'll make you look like a donkey.

Really? This just shows me that once agian you know nothing about hip hop. Listen to some Nas or Wu-Tang Clan,  then maybe you will see.

lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lord_mordain
Only Hip Hop I've ever really liked was Del.
Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lds_Ricky
[QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

Really? This just shows me that once agian you know nothing about hip hop. Listen to some Nas or Wu-Tang Clan,  then maybe you will see.

This? What is this? Be specific and not so brief in your commenets. I think the stupidity of HIp Hop is wearing off on you. I'm going to bed now so you can keep on replying and making your self look stupid.
Smithblat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Smithblat89
[QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

This? What is this? Be specific and not so brief in your commenets. I think the stupidity of HIp Hop is wearing off on you. I'm going to bed now so you can keep on replying and making your self look stupid.

I will, because you are very dumb for think you know about hip hop when you don't even listen to it.

Lds_Ricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lds_Ricky
[QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

I will, because you are very dumb for think you know about hip hop when you don't even listen to it.

Okay you are completely coming off as a moron, I never once said nor did I imply that I have NEVER listen/heard Hip Hop Music. It's kind of hard not to when every bandana bad mouth stupid kid listens to it now a days. You shouldn't make assumptions, now I'm not the only one who feels this way towards this "genre" their are plenty of people on site that feel the same way. So do you mind ? and keep your stupid thoughts to your self, thanks.
Smithblat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Smithblat89
[QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"][QUOTE="Smithblat89"][QUOTE="Lds_Ricky"]

Its to good for you.

Its to good for you.

Okay you are completely coming off as a moron, I never once said nor did I imply that I have NEVER listen/heard Hip Hop Music. It's kind of hard not to when every bandana bad mouth stupid kid listens to it now a days. You shouldn't make assumptions, now I'm not the only one who feels this way towards this "genre" their are plenty of people on site that feel the same way. So do you mind ? and keep your stupid thoughts to your self, thanks.

So you listen to it, but don't like it? you have no life, just go to bed.

lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lord_mordain
Gah!!!

Quote Trees Of DOOM!!!!

Smithblat89

Forum Posts