Little child sings anti-g@y song in church

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]How is homosexuality being shoved down your throat (unless you're gay and speaking in a literal sense)

toast_burner

No, I'm not gay Um, have you seen pop culture recently?

Your sig is off a half naked woman, are you not shoving you're sexuality down my throat?

Why is it that when a gay person makes it clear that he's gay he "shoving it down your throat" but when straight people such as yourself do the exact same thing, nobody bats an eye?

Because it's socially acceptable. Gay stuff isn't.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]How is homosexuality being shoved down your throat (unless you're gay and speaking in a literal sense)

toast_burner

Your sig is off a half naked woman, are you not shoving you're sexuality down my throat?

Why is it that when a gay person makes it clear that he's gay he "shoving it down your throat" but when straight people such as yourself do the exact same thing, nobody bats an eye?

C:/windows/tru.dat.

also: that sig :3

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] How old are you, again?BreakingDeath
Old enough to realize satire when I read it.

Young enough to assume unacknowledged questions.

Touche, falcon pawnch for this one as well.
Easyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 Easyle
Member since 2010 • 2034 Posts
[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

Double negative. Jokes on them. There will be gays in heaven!

SteverXIII
Triple negative, heaven doesn't exist!

... :P
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
ITT: Ignorant Christians who believe their religion isn't innately anti-gay, and attempting to defend that position by twisting the word of God. The little kid was singing a song, that shares the beliefs of his religion.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

That is pretty fvcked up. I'm tired of seeing churches cheer for blatant hatred towards people.

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 BreakingDeath
Member since 2012 • 657 Posts

toast_burner

I'm not talking about you per se, but society as a whole. It's probably because heterosexual matters are more relevant? Why do you compare homosexuality to heterosexuality?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] No, I'm not gay Um, have you seen pop culture recently?BreakingDeath

I'm not talking about you per se, but society as a whole. It's probably because heterosexual matters are more relevant? Why do you compare homosexuality to heterosexuality?

Because both are sexualities, the only difference is the genders involved.

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] No, I'm not gay Um, have you seen pop culture recently?almasdeathchild

/popcorn

May I?
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#210 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]Your sig is off a half naked woman, are you not shoving you're sexuality down my throat?

BreakingDeath

/popcorn

May I?

GTF back on stage you're part of the show

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Your sig is off a half naked woman, are you not shoving you're sexuality down my throat?

toast_burner

Yet other preferences cannot be compared to homosexuality? I love it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] I'm not talking about you per se, but society as a whole. It's probably because heterosexual matters are more relevant? Why do you compare homosexuality to heterosexuality? BreakingDeath

Because like heterosexuality, no harm comes from homosexuality. You can compare it with bisexuality and pansexuality as well.

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]/popcorn

almasdeathchild

May I?

GTF back on stage you're part of the show

I'll mark you off my "And I'd like to thank" speech.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] I'm not talking about you per se, but society as a whole. It's probably because heterosexual matters are more relevant? Why do you compare homosexuality to heterosexuality? BreakingDeath

No, pedophilia, incest, and bestiality are mentally unhealthy. Homosexuality isn't. You can't make this comparison.
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts
[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Because both are sexualities, the only difference is the genders involved.ghoklebutter

No, pedophilia, incest, and bestiality are mentally unhealthy. Homosexuality isn't. You can't make this comparison.

Prove it.
MobilechicaneX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 MobilechicaneX
Member since 2009 • 2863 Posts

Looks like BreakingDeath is ignoring the basic flaw in his logic which Toast pointed out.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ghoklebutter
It's probably because heterosexual matters are more relevant? BreakingDeath
Wait, what?
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Because both are sexualities, the only difference is the genders involved.ghoklebutter

Define "mentally unhealthy".
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Because both are sexualities, the only difference is the genders involved.

toast_burner

Because like heterosexuality, no harm comes from homosexuality. You can compare it with bisexuality and pansexuality as well.

It all depends on your belief/perspective. I don''t believe in discrimination, but I'm not fond of homosexuality, either. It's quite hilarious when people blow these incidents out of proportions, however.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] Yet other preferences cannot be compared to homosexuality? I love it!BreakingDeath

It all depends on your belief/perspective. I don''t believe in discrimination, but I'm not fond of homosexuality, either. It's quite hilarious when people blow these incidents out of proportions, however.

Homosexuality has never been shown to be harmful. Ever. It's not a matter of personal opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] Yet other preferences cannot be compared to homosexuality? I love it!BreakingDeath

So you don't like discrimination, but see no problem with discriminating against gay people?

Comparing incest to homosexuality is a double standard, why don't you compare it to heterosexuality? The comaparison makes just as much sense.

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 BreakingDeath

Looks like BreakingDeath is ignoring the basic flaw in his logic which Toast pointed out.

MobilechicaneX
Care to elaborate?
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 BreakingDeath
[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] It's probably because heterosexual matters are more relevant? ghoklebutter
Wait, what?

Heterosexuality***.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] It's probably because heterosexual matters are more relevant? BreakingDeath
Wait, what?

Heterosexuality***.

No, what I find silly is your statement that it's more relevant. What in the world does "relevant" mean in this context?
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Because like heterosexuality, no harm comes from homosexuality. You can compare it with bisexuality and pansexuality as well.

ghoklebutter

Homosexuality has never been shown to be harmful. Ever. It's not a matter of personal opinion.

Actually, it is. If you're repulsed by it, you're repulsed by it; you can't help it.

Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

And the point of this is to...... Churn up flame on arguments. /thread

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Because like heterosexuality, no harm comes from homosexuality. You can compare it with bisexuality and pansexuality as well.

toast_burner

So you don't like discrimination, but see no problem with discriminating against gay people?

Comparing incest to homosexuality is a double standard, why don't you compare it to heterosexuality? The comaparison makes just as much sense.

Where did I say I see no problem with it? You're hilarious, you that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] It all depends on your belief/perspective. I don''t believe in discrimination, but I'm not fond of homosexuality, either. It's quite hilarious when people blow these incidents out of proportions, however. BreakingDeath

Actually, it is. If you're repulsed by it, you're repulsed by it; you can't help it.

He said it's not a matter of opinion if homosexuality causes harm. It either does or it doesn't. It doesn't.

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 BreakingDeath
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] Wait, what?

Heterosexuality***.

No, what I find silly is your statement that it's more relevant. What in the world does "relevant" mean in this context?

I think I need to rephrase what I said. Heterosexuality is more common than homosexuality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] Heterosexuality***. BreakingDeath

I think I need to rephrase what I said. Heterosexuality is more common than homosexuality.

Your delusional if you think it's more common to see homosexuality on TV than heterosexuality.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

toast_burner

He said it's not a matter of opinion if homosexuality causes harm. It either does or it doesn't. It doesn't.

By effectively creating a "couple" that can never re-produce, they're harming the genetic diversity of the human race. 1,000 gay couples = 1,000 couples unable to produce children through natural means.
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

toast_burner

It may be against what people believe in, believe it or not. You cannot hate them for that, but you can properly handle the situation if they get out of hand.
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 BreakingDeath
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] Actually, it is. If you're repulsed by it, you're repulsed by it; you can't help it.

Nibroc420

By effectively creating a "couple" that can never re-produce, they're harming the genetic diversity of the human race. 1,000 gay couples = 1,000 couples unable to produce children through natural means.

He's going to make a comment like the following: "Who cares? The world is overpopulated as it is!".
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] Heterosexuality***. BreakingDeath

Ok. Why does that matter in the context of sexuality being shoved in your face, though?
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] No, what I find silly is your statement that it's more relevant. What in the world does "relevant" mean in this context?toast_burner

Your delusional if you think it's more common to see homosexuality on TV than heterosexuality.

Where and when did I imply that,?
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

This really is becoming a weekly occurrence.

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 BreakingDeath
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] No, what I find silly is your statement that it's more relevant. What in the world does "relevant" mean in this context?

Ok. Why does that matter in the context of sexuality being shoved in your face, though?

Because I hate when anything is shoved in my face?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] I think I need to rephrase what I said. Heterosexuality is more common than homosexuality. BreakingDeath

Yopu seem to think homosexuality is being shoved ion your face. When i asked how you said look at TV and pop culture.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] No, what I find silly is your statement that it's more relevant. What in the world does "relevant" mean in this context?

One is natural, and a means of reproduction. The other is simply two animals who **** for pleasure, and not reproduction.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] I think I need to rephrase what I said. Heterosexuality is more common than homosexuality. BreakingDeath

Looks like we're back to where we started, then.

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Your delusional if you think it's more common to see homosexuality on TV than heterosexuality.

toast_burner

Yopu seem to think homosexuality is being shoved ion your face. When i asked how you said look at TV and pop culture.

I never said it is more common. If that's your preference, then by all means, live your life. But don't go shoving your preference down my throat, only then to call me a bigot for not being fond of it.
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] Ok. Why does that matter in the context of sexuality being shoved in your face, though?ghoklebutter

Looks like we're back to where we started, then.

How is that?
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#244 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

toast_burner

as far as I can tell he didn't discriminated. Im not fond of homosexuality either but I respect the guys, if they want to be gay hey, whatever floats their boat right? I aint gonna start singing how they wont make it to heaven or how they are bad people (they aren't, just clarifying) because of that. people seem to think that you are either a full gay suporter or a complete homophobic, which is totally not true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] Where and when did I imply that,?BreakingDeath

I never said it is more common. If that's your preference, then by all means, live your life. But don't go shoving your preference down my throat, only then to call me a bigot for not being fond of it.

You keep avoiding the question, how is it being shoved down your throat?

BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 BreakingDeath
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] It all depends on your belief/perspective. I don''t believe in discrimination, but I'm not fond of homosexuality, either. It's quite hilarious when people blow these incidents out of proportions, however. lightleggy

people seem to think that you are either a full gay suporter or a complete homophobic, which is totally not true.

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#247 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
Well, doesn't this just make America seem like a wonderful place?:roll:
BreakingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 BreakingDeath

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Yopu seem to think homosexuality is being shoved ion your face. When i asked how you said look at TV and pop culture.

toast_burner

You keep avoiding the question, how is it being shoved down your throat?

Media, pop culture, etc. Everywhere you go, you have homosexuality presented to you. It gets annoying after a while.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="BreakingDeath"] It all depends on your belief/perspective. I don''t believe in discrimination, but I'm not fond of homosexuality, either. It's quite hilarious when people blow these incidents out of proportions, however. lightleggy

as far as I can tell he didn't discriminated. Im not fond of homosexuality either but I respect the guys, if they want to be gay hey, whatever floats their boat right? I aint gonna start singing how they wont make it to heaven or how they are bad people (they aren't, just clarifying) because of that. people seem to think that you are either a full gay suporter or a complete homophobic, which is totally not true.

Exactly, Someone says "I dont hate gays, i just hate when I'm sitting across from two guys on a bus, and they just start making out all loud and ****." Suddenly they're a bigot. Seriously though, why do these threads keep popping up. What two people do in their bedroom/home has nothing to do with myself, or anyone in this thread. If someone is super into their dog, and wants to mouth-kiss their dog repeatedly, alright, strange, but if they want to do that it's their choice. HOWEVER, that being said, one cannot expect to sit in a bus, french-kissing their dog without someone giving them a strange look. Yes, i just compared homosexuality to french-kissing a dog. If you want to do it, fair enough. Just have the mental capacity to understand not everyone needs to know/see it.
Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Nibroc420

Exactly, Someone says "I dont hate gays, i just hate when I'm sitting across from two guys on a bus, and they just start making out all loud and ****." Suddenly they're a bigot. Seriously though, why do these threads keep popping up. What two people do in their bedroom/home has nothing to do with myself, or anyone in this thread. If someone is super into their dog, and wants to mouth-kiss their dog repeatedly, alright, strange, but if they want to do that it's their choice. HOWEVER, that being said, one cannot expect to sit in a bus, french-kissing their dog without someone giving them a strange look. Yes, i just compared homosexuality to french-kissing a dog. If you want to do it, fair enough. Just have the mental capacity to understand not everyone needs to know/see it.

BOOM