Little child sings anti-g@y song in church

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!

Apologies if this was already posted.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

Adorable.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

What's the problem? He (read: his family) has a right to their opinion just as the glbt community has a right to their lifestyle.

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
America F*CK YEAH
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
smfh psychopaths
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MrPraline

What's the problem? He (read: his family) has a right to their opinion just as the glbt community has a right to their lifestyle.

lowkey254
That's not his opinion, bro. That is being brainwashed by very dangerous people.
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SteverXIII
[QUOTE="MrPraline"] psychopaths

Totally These countries need to get their sh!t together
bigfoot2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bigfoot2045
Member since 2012 • 732 Posts

And people wonder why I hate religion. All it teaches is hatred and violence. It has literally never done anything postive for humanity.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

lowkey254

IMO you're an idiot and are subhuman.

But hey, you can't criticize me for saying this as it IS my opinion afterall.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

Whoever gave him those lyrics should be truly ashamed. The attendedees come off as pretty bad too, and i'm sure many of them are. Although, to be fair, no one is going to a boo a child that age either.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lowkey254
[QUOTE="lowkey254"]

MrPraline
That's not his opinion, bro. That is being brainwashed by very dangerous people.

I did mention his family in parenthesis.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
That's fvcking terrible. :{
Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
Sad... I wonder how many homosexuals were in that crowd.

lowkey254
Nice attempt at trolling. :P
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MrPraline
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="lowkey254"]

lowkey254

I did mention his family in parenthesis.

Yeah true, I saw that after I posted. Didn't edit because I still stand by my point.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lowkey254

[QUOTE="lowkey254"]

DJ-Lafleur

That's a poor argument that only proves that I'm right in this case. You can have that opinion or belief if you want. -_-
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts

Double negative. Jokes on them. There will be gays in heaven!

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SteverXIII

Animatronic64
Triple negative, heaven doesn't exist!
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"]

lowkey254

That's a poor argument that only proves that I'm right in this case. You can have that opinion or belief if you want. -_-

I'm well aware of that.

Doesn't make it right though. "opinion" isn't some blanket term that makes something magically okay to say or feel. It is not okay for a little kid to be singing about homosexual people burning in hell just because it is his opinion and that is a behaviour that should be punished.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

omg how cute :3

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#21 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

And people wonder why I hate religion. All it teaches is hatred and violence. It has literally never done anything postive for humanity.

bigfoot2045

Not true. Many charities and medical institutions are religious organizations.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 whipassmt

[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

DJ-Lafleur

I'm well aware of that.

Doesn't make it right though. "opinion" isn't some blanket term that makes something magically okay to say or feel. It is not okay for a little kid to be singing about homosexual people burning in hell just because it is his opinion and that is a behaviour that should be punished.

The kid should not be punished for singing something that he doesn't even understand.

Ncsoftlover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ncsoftlover
Member since 2007 • 2152 Posts

Adorable.

Necrifer

I agree

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lowkey254

[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

DJ-Lafleur

I'm well aware of that.

No it's not a magical blanket term, but why should I sensor myself, views, etc... because someone else might be appalled? I'm not saying g@y bashing, racism, or sexism is ok. I'm saying that everyone is entitled to their views regardless of being right or wrong.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"] That's a poor argument that only proves that I'm right in this case. You can have that opinion or belief if you want. -_-whipassmt

I'm well aware of that.

The kid should not be punished for singing something that he doesn't even understand.

I agree, but the parents should be. This is bad parenting.

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts

Animatronic64
WIN! :D Whoopsies.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lowkey254

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

I'm well aware of that.

toast_burner

Would you teach your kids to love everyone no matter their race, sex, sexual preference? Why can't someone teach their child their views? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that we can't push our own views on others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] The kid should not be punished for singing something that he doesn't even understand.

lowkey254

Would you teach your kids to love everyone no matter their race, sex, sexual preference? Why can't someone teach their child their views? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that we can't push our own views on others.

hate is a harmful thing, by which I mean it serves no purpose other than harm. Intentionally harming people is bad.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MrPraline
>defends brainwashing of child >
I'm just saying that we can't push our own views on others.lowkey254
ROFL
bigfoot2045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 bigfoot2045
Member since 2012 • 732 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"] That's a poor argument that only proves that I'm right in this case. You can have that opinion or belief if you want. -_-whipassmt

I'm well aware of that.

I'm sure he heard his bigoted parents saying it and turned it into a song. That's what kids do.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"] That's a poor argument that only proves that I'm right in this case. You can have that opinion or belief if you want. -_-lowkey254

I'm well aware of that.

No it's not a magical blanket term, but why should I sensor myself, views, etc... because someone else might be appalled? I'm not saying g@y bashing, racism, or sexism is ok. I'm saying that everyone is entitled to their views regardless of being right or wrong.

So should the kid be able to sing about homosexuals burning in hell whereever he wants?

I do agree to an extent that people can have whatever beliefs and opinions they want, but that doesn't mean they should be singing it out loud for everyone to hear. There needs to be some degree of censorship. And I'll add that the kid isn't really in the wrong here as he is very young and naive and doesn't know better, and will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he will grow up and know better.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

>defends brainwashing of child
> [QUOTE="lowkey254"]I'm just saying that we can't push our own views on others.MrPraline

ROFL

What a silly.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 whipassmt

'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!

sammyjenkis898

Ain't no homo gonna make it to Heaven? The Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith says otherwise:

"An authentic pastoral programme will assist homosexual persons at all levels of the spiritual life: through the sacraments, and in particular through the frequent and sincere use of the sacrament of Reconciliation, through prayer, witness, counsel and individual care. In such a way, the entire Christian community can come to recognize its own call to assist its brothers and sisters, without deluding them or isolating them."

"16. From this multi-faceted approach there are numerous advantages to be gained, not the least of which is the realization that a homosexual person, as every human being, deeply needs to be nourished at many different levels simultaneously.

The human person, made in the image and likeness of God, can hardly be adequately described by a reductionist reference to his or her sexual orientation. Every one living on the face of the earth has personal problems and difficulties, but challenges to growth, strengths, talents and gifts as well. Today, the Church provides a badly needed context for the care of the human person when she refuses to consider the person as a "heterosexual" or a "homosexual" and insists that every person has a fundamental Identity: the creature of God, and by grace, his child and heir to eternal life"

"Christians who are homosexual are called, as all of us are, to a chaste life. As they dedicate their lives to understanding the nature of God's personal call to them, they will be able to celebrate the Sacrament of Penance more faithfully and receive the Lord's grace so freely offered there in order to convert their lives more fully to his Way."

Brutal_Elitegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Brutal_Elitegs
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

People are idiots.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
oooo in one of the comment pages someone has listed the contact info for that church :3
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

I'm well aware of that.

toast_burner

And how would you punish them?

Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts
As others have stated, the kid, his church, and his family all can and should be able to speak about their views. I'm just sad to see a child so indoctrinated with hatred and bigotry at such a young age. I hope he finds it in him to change before wasting his life spreading a disgusting message of intolerance.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DJ-Lafleur

oooo in one of the comment pages someone has listed the contact info for that church :3ghoklebutter

"that site" will surely be having or field day (or more likely may have been the ones to provide the info...)

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 whipassmt

[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]I agree, but the parents should be. This is bad parenting.

toast_burner

hate is a harmful thing, by which I mean it serves no purpose other than harm. Intentionally harming people is bad.

I don't see the kid harming anybody.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
They should make a song about OT instead.
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

it's cute......but my money says wbb church

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MrPraline
oooo in one of the comment pages someone has listed the contact info for that church :3ghoklebutter
ahmed join irc plz ;3
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lowkey254

[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]I agree, but the parents should be. This is bad parenting.

toast_burner

I agree, but think of this, those one the right side of history create the bad guys or good guys. People never think they are the bad guys. This kid's parents probably think they're doing the right thing.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#45 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
lol well people who date the same sex already know that if they study the bible
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
This is why I think God's a dick. Jesus > God.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lowkey254
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]This is why I think God's a dick. Jesus > God.

Um... Jesus is God in our form... :|
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DJ-Lafleur

AussieePet

And this thread just turned to sh*t.

It was interesting while it lasted atleast...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"] Would you teach your kids to love everyone no matter their race, sex, sexual preference? Why can't someone teach their child their views? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that we can't push our own views on others.whipassmt

I don't see the kid harming anybody.

fueling the prejudice that has caused countless deaths across history and ruined many peoples lives? Sure there's no harm in that.