Justin Bieber: You hate me because your girlfriend likes me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mephers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52 Mephers
Member since 2010 • 720 Posts
I hate him because he sucks.
zoraluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 zoraluv
Member since 2010 • 8319 Posts

Because for example, one of this guy's fingers has more talent than the entirety of justin bieber's family and everyone that surrounds him within a mile at any given moment for the rest of his life, yet, guess who gets the most exposure?

GTR2addict

his hair looks like a scene girls hair :P

tbh i never watch those links but that was cool. i kept watching his fingers

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
He's got a point.
ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts

I hate his music, not him...

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

i don't have a gf,so take that bieber

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
He's right(to the guys who do hate him).
KillerWabbit23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 KillerWabbit23
Member since 2009 • 3466 Posts

No, I hate him because he's a terrible singer. He's probably straight as a board, I just don't like him because of what he does.

DudeNtheRoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DudeNtheRoom
Member since 2010 • 1276 Posts
Every generation has a teen heart throb act. Every generation of girls in that generation grows up and realizes how stipid they were. So give it time.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#60 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

My experience with Bieber has been like this:

1. "Who the hell is she?"
  2. "Holy s*** she's a dude!!!"
  3. "Why the f*** is he on every magazine cover I see?"

I don't hate him. I don't listen to his music because I know I'm not part of his target demographic. He's just there. :P

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts

But I don't have a girlfriend.

Ooooh burn Justin Bieber. Looks like no one here loves you.

Ooooh want some ice for that burn?

Flamingpostman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Flamingpostman
Member since 2006 • 1172 Posts

hes lame and his "music" is trash no girl wants him

MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 MarioFan264
Member since 2004 • 1025 Posts

I tend to defend Beiber from how ridiculous his haters are being and how they should just shut up and move on.

Why was this even posted? Why does it even matter? What he's saying may be true. =P

No, I'm just kidding. Yeah, it sounds like he is a bit of jerk. but still... guys come on, it doesn't matter what he says.

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]I'm a girl. I don't fancy him. He's much too young for my tastes, and much too pretty for a boy.Fuhgeddabouditt

your sig is disturbing :? Oh and PC Gamespot, please dont attack me.

Two guys kissing is disturbing? Really? I thought we were out of the middle ages. Guess I was wrong.

If it was two girls you wouldn't have even said a word. :roll:

Flamingpostman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Flamingpostman
Member since 2006 • 1172 Posts
[QUOTE="freek666"]

But I don't have a girlfriend.

haha funny stuff

Ooooh burn Justin Bieber. Looks like no one here loves you.

Ooooh want some ice for that burn?

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
My GF doesnt like Beiber, but then again she isnt a 12 year old girl.
MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

lol, its funny because hes right.

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

uh... if my girlfriend liked kids that had prepubescent voices and girlish faces, she wouldn't be my girlfriend...

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

I tend to defend Beiber from how ridiculous his haters are being and how they should just shut up and move on.

Why was this even posted? Why does it even matter? What he's saying may be true. =P

No, I'm just kidding. Yeah, it sounds like he is a bit of jerk. but still... guys come on, it doesn't matter what he says.

[QUOTE="Fuhgeddabouditt"]

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]I'm a girl. I don't fancy him. He's much too young for my tastes, and much too pretty for a boy.MarioFan264

your sig is disturbing :? Oh and PC Gamespot, please dont attack me.

Two guys kissing is disturbing? Really? I thought we were out of the middle ages. Guess I was wrong.

how do you know? it's still kinda weird to put stuff like that on a public PG-13 forum... i mean cmon just think about it for a second and stop being all politically correct. People just don't wanna see guys kissing when they're browsing a video game forum. It's rude and simply uncalled for.
Penguinchow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Penguinchow
Member since 2006 • 1629 Posts
I don't have a girlfriend to like him! Jokes on you Bieber bwahahaha! ha.. ha..... :(
ihatecrysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ihatecrysis
Member since 2010 • 247 Posts

Justin Bieber has revealed that he has been the victim of homophobic abuse – despite being straight. The 16-year-old 'U Smile' singer said that he's been verbally abused by teenage boys because all their girlfriends have a crush on him. Justin, who performed on the UK version of X Factor on the weekend, told UK newspaper the Daily Star Sunday: "I get some abuse from guys, but I don't let it bother me. They sometimes call me f-- and stuff, but it is just because they're jealous." He added: "All of their girlfriends fancy me and listen to my records."

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=746460&showcomments=true --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That popped up in the 'today' tab of MSN. I lol'd pretty hard. Do you guys agree? Do you hate him because your girlfriend likes him :P

Lt_Horatio

i dont care what chick he gets i would never be jelous of a **** like that. i would never become something so sub human just for money and women or anything

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
[QUOTE="Cheesehead9099"] how do you know? it's still kinda weird to put stuff like that on a public PG-13 forum... i mean cmon just think about it for a second and stop being all politically correct. People just don't wanna see guys kissing when they're browsing a video game forum. It's rude and simply uncalled for.

Then report me..
MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MarioFan264
Member since 2004 • 1025 Posts

[QUOTE="MarioFan264"]

[QUOTE="Fuhgeddabouditt"] your sig is disturbing :? Oh and PC Gamespot, please dont attack me.

Cheesehead9099

how do you know? it's still kinda weird to put stuff like that on a public PG-13 forum... i mean cmon just think about it for a second and stop being all politically correct. People just don't wanna see guys kissing when they're browsing a video game forum. It's rude and simply uncalled for.

It's not political correctness. It's the right of somebody to have something in their signature that really shouldn't "offend" anybody. And isn't political correctness doing things not to offend others?

There are a lot of things I don't want to see either, but it's not my signature or forum, so it's not in my place. Now if it were nudity or extreme violence I would understand, but that? Come on. That's silly, really silly.

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#73 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
i hate him because his music sucks. im sorry that its god awful. apparently im jealous.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#74 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

how do you know? it's still kinda weird to put stuff like that on a public PG-13 forum... i mean cmon just think about it for a second and stop being all politically correct. People just don't wanna see guys kissing when they're browsing a video game forum. It's rude and simply uncalled for.Cheesehead9099
Think of the kids? :roll:

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

[QUOTE="Cheesehead9099"]

Teenaged

Yes, think of me...always.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Necrifer

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts
Gee Justin Beaver, have you ever thought about the possibility that you're just a horrible musician, an annoying person and just an overall P.O.S? Just a thought.
Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

Ha! Justin Bieber, I don't have a girlfriend, so you're OWNED!

oh, wait...

GHlegend77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 GHlegend77
Member since 2009 • 10328 Posts

No, I hate him because he's a terrible singer. He's probably straight as a board, I just don't like him because of what he does.

KillerWabbit23
Straight as an arrow, I think. :P
Rutzfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Rutzfuz
Member since 2010 • 1202 Posts

I just hate him even more.

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

Please stop making these threads

rolfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 rolfboy
Member since 2006 • 1137 Posts

I don't HATE Beiber, hell he seems pretty tame compared to most of the other idiots in Hollywood, but I just want him to go back into obscurity so I don't have to see or hear his little butt anymore. He can be succesful, get the girls, and filthy rich for all I care, but I want his ass to get out of the spotlight because his effeminate ass just annoys the **** out of me.

[QUOTE="MarioFan264"]

[QUOTE="Fuhgeddabouditt"] your sig is disturbing :? Oh and PC Gamespot, please dont attack me.

Cheesehead9099

Let's be real here, YOU don't want to see pics of guys kissing; you don't speak for anyone else here. I'm not stubborn enough to try to change your views, but don't go making an issue about inconsequental **** like a sig. Just because you have a right to do so doesn't mean that nobody can call you out on being somewhat bigoted.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I don't hate Justin Bieber. In fact, I pity him. Who I hate is the music companies who made him who he is. He's really nothing special, it could have been almost any kid in his position. And now, it's all gone to his head, making him think that there actually is something special about him, when it's really just the music companies that made him what he is, purely for the sake of money.Tylendal

Come on, now. He's staying in the spotlight. These kinds of comments made during interviews keeps people talking about him. For supporting evidence, look at this thread. It's on 5 pages, even though there probably isn't even one person who posted who's a fan of Justin Bieber.

Without Bieber haters going on about how much he sucks, I wouldn't even know who Justin Bieber IS.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

[QUOTE="Tylendal"]I don't hate Justin Bieber. In fact, I pity him. Who I hate is the music companies who made him who he is. He's really nothing special, it could have been almost any kid in his position. And now, it's all gone to his head, making him think that there actually is something special about him, when it's really just the music companies that made him what he is, purely for the sake of money.MrGeezer

Come on, now. He's staying in the spotlight. These kinds of comments made during interviews keeps people talking about him. For supporting evidence, look at this thread. It's on 5 pages, even though there probably isn't even one person who posted who's a fan of Justin Bieber.

Without Bieber haters going on about how much he sucks, I wouldn't even know who Justin Bieber IS.

To be honest I never heard of him till I started coming to these boards a few months ago.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
sounds about right
zoraluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 zoraluv

[QUOTE="Necrifer"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Deihjan

dehi you turned a JB thread into something else!! without trying!! awesome

also whats wrong with her sig? we have girls half naked on some and random crap on others ...

i have a drag (i think thats the term :? ) on mine

get with times!!

Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
Just gonna ask a quick question to those complaining about the user with the two guys kissing in their sig, would you still complain if it were two women? just curious
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MrGeezer

Can't stand his music obviously but come on you've got to give the kid credit, he's handling all the hate better than people twice his age :lol: he could storm off stage every night, call off tours and whatnot because people "call him names" but he does interviews and basically gives everyone who doesn't like him a big F you, I personally find it hilarious.

Fable_w8ter

That's probably all DELIBERATE.

He probably knows full well that he only has a few years before everyone stops giving a **** about him, and is probably DELIBERATELY trying to gain further publicity by feeding off of peoples' need to hate him.

It's like...do you remember that William Hung guy, who got butt-ass rich in a very short amount of time based ONLY on the fact that he sucks?

Soon, absolutely no one will care about Justin Bieber. But now...he actually has a following and is able to get interviews. And this is just a hunch, since I don't know the guy. But I suspect that he's being damned smart about that, and milking his fame for every single penny before his 15 minutes of fame are over.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MrGeezer

Can't stand his music obviously but come on you've got to give the kid credit, he's handling all the hate better than people twice his age :lol: he could storm off stage every night, call off tours and whatnot because people "call him names" but he does interviews and basically gives everyone who doesn't like him a big F you, I personally find it hilarious.

Fable_w8ter

That's probably all DELIBERATE.

He probably knows full well that he only has a few years before everyone stops giving a **** about him, and is probably DELIBERATELY trying to gain further publicity by feeding off of peoples' need to hate him.

It's like...do you remember that William Hung guy, who got butt-ass rich in a very short amount of time based ONLY on the fact that he sucks?

Soon, absolutely no one will care about Justin Bieber. But now...he actually has a following and is able to get interviews. And this is just a hunch, since I don't know the guy. But I suspect that he's being damned smart about that, and milking his fame for every single penny before his 15 minutes of fame are over.

zoraluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 zoraluv

what about BOTDF??? twice as bad as JB.
Been accused of crimes to underage girls

is a vulgar band, and a lot more lulz could made. but once again we have another damn JB thread.

tokio hotel? fall out boy? AFI?!?!?!

come on people make fun of something else!!!

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#91 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
I'm going to laugh hard when his fame flame dies out and then people realize he's just short scrawny wimp with a high voice.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#92 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Bieber: You hate me because your girlfriend likes me, ****! That's right! I stole your girl, ****! I'M JUSTIN BIEBER, ****!

Man, I'm tellin' you, that Bieber is straight up GANGSTA!

TerragonSix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#93 TerragonSix
Member since 2010 • 390 Posts

I'm indifferent to Bieber. He's a celebrity, and everything he says/does will be under an enormous microscope. He's a kid, he is also prone to making rash statements and actions.

The statement, "You hate me because your girlfriend likes me." is not an appropriate statement from someone who is barely into puberty. Especially that from a public figure.

Take it as it is, the kid makes plenty of money, has opportunity to have enormous success in the world market. But he's also under enormous pressure to perform perfectly as well. Plus, like I said, he's a kid.

If I knew Bieber, I could make mature judgment of what he's like, until then, he's just another celebrity. They have their own version of reality. We have ours.

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
I still can't believe he is from Canada. As a Canadian, I am ashamed that our country exports such musically devoid trash to the rest of the world. I try to ignore him, but when you see his face plastered on the TV and magazines and newspapers for whatever, it becomes hard to ignore him :(
F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts
I still can't believe he is from Canada. As a Canadian, I am ashamed that our country exports such musically devoid trash to the rest of the world. I try to ignore him, but when you see HER face plastered on the TV and magazines and newspapers for whatever, it becomes hard to ignore him :(the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Here i fixed it for you.
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
[QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"]I still can't believe he is from Canada. As a Canadian, I am ashamed that our country exports such musically devoid trash to the rest of the world. I try to ignore him, but when you see HER face plastered on the TV and magazines and newspapers for whatever, it becomes hard to ignore him :(F0urTwenty
Here i fixed it for you.

Haha touche :) I also cannot believe a supposed boy can sound like he is 11-12 when he is 16.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

I definitely don't hate him, I just don't know that he's the smartest kid, or that his singing is that great. Still I have much more respect for him than the guys calling him a F--.

I'm around the same age as him though, and I will say this, if I were as famous as he is I would be doing a lot more with that fame. I would vocalize my opinion on important issues, and I think I'd like to do more serious interviews than he does.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 TacticalDesire

[QUOTE="F0urTwenty"][QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"]I still can't believe he is from Canada. As a Canadian, I am ashamed that our country exports such musically devoid trash to the rest of the world. I try to ignore him, but when you see HER face plastered on the TV and magazines and newspapers for whatever, it becomes hard to ignore him :(the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Here i fixed it for you.

Haha touche :) I also cannot believe a supposed boy can sound like he is 11-12 when he is 16.

Its not that hard to figure out...some guys just have high voices.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TacticalDesire

I'm going to laugh hard when his fame flame dies out and then people realize he's just short scrawny wimp with a high voice.UT_Wrestler

He can't control his height or his voice...so pick other things to make fun of him for.