Joe Biden said his uncle was eaten by cannibals in new guinea durring WW2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Joe Biden said his uncle was eaten by cannibals in new guinea durring WW2 (12 votes)

I believe it! 67%
Dementia! 33%

• 
Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 687 Posts

Apparently his uncle did die in that location with 2 other men. At least, the army considers that to be the result of an aircraft engine failure and subsequent crash.

I am not sure about new guinea and the precense of cannibalism there. It seems anachronistic, but if you were the uncle of an 80 years old man, you probably lived in a very different world.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34618 Posts

It would be interesting. Other than that, I don't care.

Would be cool if you guys elected a normal person sometime.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 687 Posts

Also I would like to add, that if missatributing events to the incorrect time frame is a sign of dementia, trump claimed that there were airports during the American revolutionary war (1770s).

https://time.com/5620936/donald-trump-revolutionary-war-airports/

Joe Rogan thinking that this was said by Joe Biden claimed he had dementia, when he was corrected and told trump made that comment, he did not suggest trump had dementia.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34618 Posts

@nirgal: Joe Rogan is pretty dumb, and Donald Trump is r*******. More news at 11.

Ospi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ospi
Member since 2006 • 545 Posts

He's not trump so there's a good chance this is true.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8773 Posts

That would suck to survive a plane crash, only to be eaten by other people eaters.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58331 Posts

@sargentd: OK, and?...

What's the goal here?

To discredit Biden? To make Trump seem more viable?

I got news for you: Trump is still a worse alternative in essentially all circumstances.

Harris as backup, if Biden has dementia? Still a better option than Trump.

Not really sure what game you're playing but it's not even an original or convincing one.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58996 Posts

Cannibalism is more common than you think.

Indeed you can jump on social media and easily find clips of it happening in places like Africa, Haiti etc...

They also have 16th century witch executions. Which is insane, in this day and age.

Not to imply "ohhhh the enlightened West", during WW1/2 it happened. e.g. Siege Of Leningrad we had examples of it.

So this isn't as some wild ass story as it sounds.

In fact one of the most prolific serial killers in history Andrei Chikatilo was (allegedly) formed from hearing stories of cannibalism where his own brother was consumed.

Which again, to us, in our cosy conditions might sound far fetched, but back in those areas people were desperate and life was cheap.

During war time people compared to us, see and far more normalize horrific things like bodies littering streets, among other things. This seems somewhat different in that it's a tribe.

During his childhood, he was told constantly by his mother thathe had an older brother who had been kidnapped and eaten by neighbours. The story, which cannot be verified, apparently motivated Chikatilo to cannibalize some of his victims

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

Biden has told lies his entire life what mwkes this any different. I am only surised he did not Bring his son Beau into the story.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

No Trump supporter should ever question anyone else's mental acuity.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8233 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

What's the goal here?

The goal?

I saw the president say his uncle was eaten by cannibals in New guinea and laughed my ass off because he's obviously lying and it's a ridiculous lie lol

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@Litchie said:

It would be interesting. Other than that, I don't care.

Would be cool if you guys elected a normal person sometime.

yeah, that's not happening anytime soon.

the venn diagram of like sane people and people who want to be president is like 4

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By uninspiredcup
@sargentd said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

What's the goal here?

The goal?

I saw the president say his uncle was eaten by cannibals in New guinea and laughed my ass off because he's obviously lying and it's a ridiculous lie lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chichijima_incident

Again, this was more common than you think. Wither he's telling the truth or not, I do not know. But it did, verifiably happen.

Nine American pilots escaped from their planes after being shot down during bombing raids on Chichijima, a tiny island 700 miles (1,100 km) south of Tokyo, in September 1944. Eight of the airmen, Lloyd Woellhof, Grady York, James "Jimmy" Dye, Glenn Frazier Jr., Marvell "Marve" Mershon, Floyd Hall, Warren Earl Vaughn, and Warren Hindenlang were captured and eventually executed. The ninth, and only one to evade capture, was future U.S. President George H. W. Bush, also a 20-year-old pilot.
JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

You mean question, Joe Biden, who can't find is way off a stage, let alone carry on a cohent conservation.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You mean question, Joe Biden, who can't find is way off a stage, let alone carry on a cohent conservation.

No I mean Trump who clearly has issues but magas ignore.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SargentD

@uninspiredcup said:

Indeed you can jump on social media and easily find clips of it happening in places like Africa, Haiti etc...

They also have 16th century witch executions. Which is insane, in this day and age.

Not to imply "ohhhh the enlightened West", during WW1/2 it happened. e.g. Siege Of Leningrad we had examples of it.

In fact one of the most prolific serial killers in history Andrei Chikatilo was (allegedly) formed from hearing stories of cannibalism where his own brother was consumed.

Which again, to us, in our cosy conditions might sound far fetched, but back in those areas people were desperate and life was cheap.

During war time people compared to us, see and far more normalize horrific things like bodies littering streets, among other things. This seems somewhat different in that it's a tribe.

During his childhood, he was told constantly by his mother thathe had an older brother who had been kidnapped and eaten by neighbours. The story, which cannot be verified, apparently motivated Chikatilo to cannibalize some of his victims

Dude.. you don't have to prove to me cannibalism exists..

Did Joe Bidens uncle get eaten by cannibals in new guinea after his plane got shot down in WW2 or not lol...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

Did Joe Bidens uncle get eaten by cannibals in new guinea after his plane got shot down in WW2 or not lol...

Cannibalism exists today.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uninspiredcup
@sargentd said:
@uninspiredcup said:

I do not know. But your claim of it being ridiculous seems to indicate it's far fetched as to not be reality indicting such incidents did not occur.

Even without war where people would regularly be shot down in contemporary day innocents like this have occurred.

Loading Video...
SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SargentD
@uninspiredcup said:
@sargentd said:
@uninspiredcup said:

I do not know. But your claim of it being ridiculous seems to indicate it's far fetched as to not be reality indicting such incidents did not occur.

Even without war where people would regularly be shot down in contemporary day innocents like this have occurred.

Loading Video...

Don't you think if the president's uncle was eaten by cannibals in new guinea durring ww2.. that would have been mentioned.. I dunno.. atleast once before lol

This whole idea of "Well cannibals do exist". "So I'm going to believe this story" is bizarre to me.

People have also fought off bears with nothing but thier "bare" hands. If I tell you I fought of a bear with my bare hands you going to just believe me because I said it lol..

BTW I climbed Mt everest like 4 times.

I also beat up stone cold steve Austin in a burger King bathroom

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3413 Posts

Desperation thread.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6888 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

What's the goal here?

To discredit Biden? To make Trump seem more viable?

I got news for you: Trump is still a worse alternative in essentially all circumstances.

Harris as backup, if Biden has dementia? Still a better option than Trump.

Not really sure what game you're playing but it's not even an original or convincing one.

Biden has been an absolute trash heap and Harris would be worse.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9552 Posts

Yeah, that didn't happen. Even if the plane did go down over that area it would be nearly impossible to prove he survived the crash and went on to be eaten by cannibals. If it did happen (it didn't) too bad Corn Pop wasn't there to single handedly deliver swift justice with left hooks to the entire tribe.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38890 Posts

Imagine having a president that is in his early 30's or even early 40's. Too much to ask for.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SargentD

@hardwenzen said:

Imagine having a president that is in his early 30's or even early 40's. Too much to ask for.

If you can get an erection naturally you can't be president. That's the rules.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

35 is low age limit by law

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15571 Posts

This is fairly pathetic and desperate.

Dude just heard the story from family and enjoys the embellished version when the real version is the uncle just went missing. The idea that this is a sign of dementia, or worthy of a thread at all, is ridiculous.

Meanwhile at Dump's latest rally he can't remember the word 'alien' and vamps because he doesn't know anything about the battle of Gettysburg.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#27 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

We don't need silly political threads reminding everyone that Biden can barely formulate a coherent sentence.