Jewish terror burns a Palestinian infant to death

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

A one-and-a-half year-old Palestinian infant was burned to death and three of his family members were seriously wounded late Thursday night after a house was set on fire in the village of Douma, near Nablus.

At roughly 4 am Friday morning, two masked men arrived at two homes in the village of Douma, not far from the settlement of Migdalim. They spray painted graffiti reading "revenge" and "long live the Messiah" in Hebrew, breaking the windows of the homes and throwing two firebombs inside. One of the two homes was empty at the time, but there was a family in the second: the child that died, Ali Saad Daobasa, his father Sa'ad, mother Reham, and 4-year-old Ahmed.

The Israel Defense Forces confirmed a Palestinian toddler was burned to death, and that Jewish extremists are suspected to be behind the attack.

"This attack against Palestinian civilians is a barbaric act of terrorism," IDF Spokesperson Lt. Col. Peter Lerner tweeted soon after the attack. Forces are combing the area in attempt to find the perpetrators.

Full article here

The way it works is that Israeli authorities occupy Palestinian land, cleanse it of its residents, sanction the construction of illegal settlements there where they transplant culturally-superior, God-fearing Jewish communities, send the IDF to ensure their security in their transgressions-with-impunity against neighboring Palestinian communities and when members of those communities break the leash on which the IDF is keeping them the IDF spokesperson tweets about the barbarity of Jewish terrorism and Netenyahu condemns the attack. If this is the formula that grants Israel the fierce allyship of world powers then I don't know what to tell you.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

"The way it works is that Israeli authorities occupy Palestinian land, cleanse it of its residents, sanction the construction of illegal settlements there where they transplant culturally-superior, God-fearing Jewish communities, send the IDF to ensure their security in their transgressions-with-impunity against neighboring Palestinian communities and when members of those communities break the leash on which the IDF is keeping them the IDF spokesperson tweets about the barbarity of Jewish terrorism and Netenyahu condemns the attack. If this is the formula that grants Israel the fierce allyship of world powers then I don't know what to tell you".

I don't really know what to say, but that kind of sums up my thoughts.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

What an absolute waste of human life
From both sides
For too god damn long

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GazaAli

@BiancaDK said:

troll confirmed :)

Or a Zionist Christian; these constitute the only demographic that is more Zionist than Zionists themselves.

Edit: a troll scenario is highly unlikely; you'd have to be ideologically motivated if you feel that this is a proper reply to the topic.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Just Israel being Israel. This isn't shocking at all which is disgusting to me. The masters of playing the victim card while terrorizing their surroundings.

The UN has put so many sanctions on them to stop expanding their borders and doing stuff like this, but the sanctions mean nothing to Israel because if you speak against them you are instantly dubbed anti semetic. The media makes sure that we are reminded of the Holocaust by throwing it into tv shows to keep it fresh in our minds. (It amazes me how many tv shows bring up Hitler and the Holocaust during their runs on television. We never hear about the Armenian Holocaust that happened in the early 1900's where 1 -1.5 million Armenians were slaughtered by Zionist Jews. Just saying.

@kristaok

Before saying that the Palestinians are the terrorists (since that is what the Jewish run media tells us) look at the actual statistics and tell me who the terrorists actually are.

How would you feel if the Government gave someone half your land and then they decided they were going to burn you house down and expand their borders into your areas while killing people you love in the process? Thus making their owned area larger and yours smaller and never stopping this activity until your people are eradicated. That's what Israel is doing to Palestine against the will of the UN.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

All this really shows is how disgusting and destructive to the world religion and magical thinking is.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Also recently a gay parade was held in Jerusalem and a Jewish man stabbed 6 people.

I don't know which one is more ironic though. People holding a gay parade in the holy lands or a Jewish man stabbing people in the city of peace.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

well that's bad

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

And in other news.....some people do bad things. All over the world.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56104 Posts

Oh well.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

And all because they disagree about an invisible sky deity.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Master_Live

@foxhound_fox said:

How dare you insult the Invisible Dude.

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

I was going to post this along with the stabbing spree a Jew 'terrorist' went on.

This type of 'terrorism' is shrewd. You terrorize people and half the world won't even realize you terrorized people. Much like how proxy wars are used to conquer lands these days. Hardly anyone notices that they're 'conquests'. But they are conquests.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 alim298

@Master_Live said:
@foxhound_fox said:

How dare you believe in the existence of invisible radio waves?

Kristaok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kristaok
Member since 2015 • 69 Posts

So I'm a troll for replying? No, but what I am is being honest. I agree its not right that a baby was burned, but id say it was an accident... My goodness if you were in a war and you were throwing grenades, and you couldn't see too well because of heavy gunfire nd someone threw a child in front of you and you shot the child, would that be your fault or the enemies?

As for me being religious? What does that even have to do with anything even if I were "religious"? Palestinians are liars, and Israelis uhhh I don't even know what to say about the majority of them.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#20 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

@kristaok: no, not for replying, simply for putting forth viewpoints so asinine it would fall in the trolling bracket

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

@kristaok said:

So I'm a troll for replying? No, but what I am is being honest. I agree its not right that a baby was burned, but id say it was an accident... My goodness if you were in a war and you were throwing grenades, and you couldn't see too well because of heavy gunfire nd someone threw a child in front of you and you shot the child, would that be your fault or the enemies?

As for me being religious? What does that even have to do with anything even if I were "religious"? Palestinians are liars, and Israelis uhhh I don't even know what to say about the majority of them.

Missed this bit of your post?

>its mainly due to the Palestinians pushing their children's in the front lines just so they can blame the Jews.

What house is a fucking frontline?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

What a horrible way to die, and the family got badly wounded too. Utterly disgusting.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By alim298
@kristaok said:

Still the notion that Palestinians are evil and terrorist is so laughable on so many levels. Palestinians barely have an independent state how can they be the main problem?

@kristaok said:

Not all Jews are Zionist, but all Palestinians are terrorists and liars.

And will you be willing to testify to that in front of God and Jesus?

I know your type. You're the type of Christian that saw the word "Palestinian" in the Bible and thought to himself well these people are the same Palestinians mentioned in the Bible but in fact modern Palestinians are Arabs and actually are part Semitic themselves.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Master_Live

@alim298 said:
@Master_Live said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Ahhh, you got me. Checkmate.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Master_Live

Oh wait, you didn't.

Here is the 1865 peer reviewed theoretical research paper regarding electromagnetic waves: http://A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field

And here is the proof: http://ebooks.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=cdl;cc=cdl;view=toc;subview=short;idno=cdl334

Your move.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@alim298: Sorry dude but just because HAMAS misses they don't get a pass....they are in fact the reason for the retaliation so both those pictures are at their hands.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#28 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@alim298 said:
@Master_Live said:
@foxhound_fox said:

No

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By alim298
@Master_Live said:

Oh wait, you didn't.

Here is the 1865 peer reviewed theoretical research paper regarding electromagnetic waves: http://A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field

And here is the proof: http://ebooks.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=cdl;cc=cdl;view=toc;subview=short;idno=cdl334

Your move.

My move, people who lived 500 years ago didn't know electromagnetic waves existed and people who are living now will probably never know of the existence of many phenomena that will be discovered 500 years later. That's how the scientific approach works.

If you're going to resort to the notion of "seeing" things at least be careful lest you fall into your own trap.

In short, my move, checkmate.

@chaoscougar1 said:

No

I agree. This thread shouldn't be derailed by the same cliched argument.

@LJS9502_basic said:

@alim298: Sorry dude but just because HAMAS misses they don't get a pass....they are in fact the reason for the retaliation so both those pictures are at their hands.

My point was, Palestinians aren't even powerful enough to be terrorists. And that's because they don't have a state to begin with. It's just Hamas and those that support it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

A few days ago an ultra conservative Jew also stabbed a bunch of people at a gay pride parade. Just disgusting stuff

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GazaAli

@Aljosa23 said:

A few days ago an ultra conservative Jew also stabbed a bunch of people at a gay pride parade. Just disgusting stuff

I kind of wish I made a topic about that incident instead. The replies would've been drastically different, more impassioned and heartfelt.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maroxad

@alim298 said:

My move, people who lived 500 years ago didn't know electromagnetic waves existed and people who are living now will probably never know of the existence of many phenomena that will be discovered 500 years later. That's how the scientific approach works.

If you're going to resort to the notion of "seeing" things at least be careful lest you fall into your own trap.

There is no reason to believe in thing that there is no physical evidence for.

There is no evidence to justify believing in an invisible sky deity, let alone killing others just because of petty disagreements about him. Likewise, there was no good reason to believe in electromagneticism 500 years ago, even if the theory has been shown to be accurate now. That, my friend, is how the scientific approach works.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@GazaAli said:
@Aljosa23 said:

I kind of wish I made a topic about that incident instead. The replies would've been drastically different, more impassioned and heartfelt.

I'm sure that thread would also turn into a discussion about Hamas somehow lol

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 alim298

@Maroxad said:
@alim298 said:

There is no reason to believe in thing that there is no physical evidence for.

There is no evidence to justify believing in an invisible sky deity, let alone killing others just because of petty disagreements about him. Likewise, there was no good reason to believe in electromagneticism 500 years ago, even if the theory has been shown to be accurate now. That, my friend, is how the scientific approach works.

No arguments there.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I say death penalty for them.

Also, conspiracy crackpottery+racist galore in this thread.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Maroxad

There are definately terrorists in Palestine, but not all Palestinians are terrorists. To assert that all palestinians are terrorists is a fallacious claim (would anyone in their right mind really call that infant a terrorist?), even more so when statistics say the contrary.

@alim298 said:

No arguments there.

My argument was that your reasoning was terrible. Even if there is an invisible sky deity, there is no reason to kill over disagreements about him now.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

it's all retaliation at this point.

you need to wind the whole mess back up to the first person to use violence to solve a disagreement if you want to start the finger pointing.

good luck with that

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GazaAli

@themajormayor said:

I say death penalty for them.

Also, conspiracy crackpottery+racist galore in this thread.

It's not the racism and lunacy exhibited in this topic that is scandalizing; I'm not wet behind the ear so as to be ignorant of their existence in such ugly forms. But it's the audacity that's scandalizing. Usually, individuals with such shit views are concerned with discretion. I don't know what it is about this topic that drew racists and outright villains out of their burrows. It's been educating nevertheless.

Kristaok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kristaok
Member since 2015 • 69 Posts

@alim298: I don't swear to God, you're not supposed to. But I do stand by my original post.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GazaAli

Could it be because I was the one to make the topic that it devolved into this pitiful state? Because I find it hard to grasp how a topic about a toddler being burnt alive turns into this abomination.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 alim298

@Maroxad said:

@alim298 said:

No arguments there.

My argument was that your reasoning was terrible. Even if there is an invisible sky deity, there is no reason to kill over disagreements about him now.

Doesn't "No argument there" mean that I agree with you and it's time to put an end to the discussion? If not then I apologize.

@kristaok said:

@alim298: I don't swear to God, you're not supposed to. But I do stand by my original post.

Still...

@comp_atkins said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

it's all retaliation at this point.

you need to wind the whole mess back up to the first person to use violence to solve a disagreement if you want to start the finger pointing.

good luck with that

Yep. So let's leave Hamas out for now and focus on the tragedy at hand.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Maroxad

@GazaAli said:

Could it be because I was the one to make the topic that it devolved into this pitiful state? Because I find it hard to grasp how a topic about a toddler being burnt alive turns into this abomination.

The issue is. There just wasnt much to go on.

Have the friends and family of those affected, commented on this. And if so, share it. Also, discussing the lives of the victims could untoxify this thread.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

wow what a terrible way to die.. just another day of the ethnic cleansing business by israel

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

@GazaAli said:

Actually, regardless of the TC, this is exactly what I expected from this topic; a bit of tu quoque here, some red herring there. Then there's the typical hypocrite; the one who condemns one crime while remaining "agnostic" about the other.

Responses could have been better, of course. Then again, they could have been much worse...like always.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GazaAli

@Maroxad said:
@GazaAli said:

Have the friends and family of those affected, commented on this. And if so, share it. Also, discussing the lives of the victims could untoxify this thread.

This wasn't intended as a contentious topic to begin with. In fact, given the subject matter of the topic, it'd be atrocious if it became a contentious topic, as it unfortunately did.

We have such topics here in OT all the time. People either read and be on their way or drop a comment expressing their disapprobation. I don't understand how supposed lack of contents can cause such a topic to come to this.

Seeing what became of it, nothing can detoxify this topic. One lesson learned however is that incinerated Palestinian toddlers aren't on OT's list of denunciation.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

While I don't agree with their methodologies, I don't blame the Israelis for taking things to the extremes. Nope, I blame the Brits for putting the two in a head on collision so to speak, then sitting back to enjoy the show.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

@GazaAli said:
@Maroxad said:
@GazaAli said:

This wasn't intended as a contentious topic to begin with. In fact, given the subject matter of the topic, it'd be atrocious if it became a contentious topic, as it unfortunately did.

We have such topics here in OT all the time. People either read and be on their way or drop a comment expressing their disapprobation. I don't understand how supposed lack of contents can cause such a topic to come to this.

Seeing what became of it, nothing can detoxify this topic. One lesson learned however is that incinerated Palestinian toddlers aren't on OT's list of denunciation.

I think that lesson was learned during "Protective Edge"

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Master_Live

@alim298 said:
@Master_Live said:

Oh wait, you didn't.

Your move.

I never claimed that I didn't believe in the Invisible Dude because he was invisible, that's merely a descriptive term. The trap is only in your imagination.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#49 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

That's awful. There's never any justification to killing children.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

Terrible, absolutely terrible. There seems to be so much hatred over there from both sides and for so long.