James Woods: "President an abomination"

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

He also said he doesn't expect to work again.

Discuss.

GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

Not surprised. I kind of expect James wood to be a dick.

he does have a valid point about the vets being denied access though. Thats pretty messed up~

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3  Edited By deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

So this is ALL Obama's fault? Ok, good to know Hollywood Celebrity James Woods. :eyeroll:

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

I had no idea the government shutdown was entirely Obama's fault. Thank you for informing me Mr.Woods

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

Nope, here it is all Republican's fault!

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

That's funny, I thought Obama wanted to pass a clean CR like the rest of the democrats.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Also why do people think that speaking out against the president would mean that they no longer get to work? Seems a bit dumb to be honest.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Also why do people think that speaking out against the president would mean that they no longer get to work? Seems a bit dumb to be honest.

He works in Hollywood. Most people there are liberals who only hire like-minded people.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

@The-Apostle said:

@Serraph105 said:

He works in Hollywood. Most people there are liberals who only hire like-minded people.

You're right, saying things or having habits out of the norm has destroyed many Hollywood careers. People like Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Clint Eastwood, Ice T, and Charlton Heston. After they said or did things that stepped out of the norm they became outcasts!

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#11 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Why exactly am I supposed to give a fvck about what James Woods thinks?

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

That's funny, I thought Obama wanted to pass a clean CR like the rest of the democrats.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

This country is so ass backward and broken it isn't funny.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

I'm reading his twitter posts in Mike Toreno's voice

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#15 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

We should all listen to James Woods. Everywhere, right now

zpluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 zpluffy
Member since 2011 • 281 Posts

I love the comments from the top. These Obama lovers blame game again...

"The White House said Tuesday that Obama would veto any piecemeal bill that funded only parts of the federal government without resolving the whole government shutdown."

Meanwhile, while the park is being barricaded, illegals rally at National Mall.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/10/01/House-Democrats-To-Deny-WWII-Vets-Access-To-Their-Own-Memorial

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-denies-veterans-access-illegal-alien-rally-national-mall-okay/

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

James Woods hasn't be relevant since voicing Hades in the Kingdom Hearts series so all I can say is: "lol".

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

He has a point about the illegal aliens getting more help than military veterans, but I think his frustration is misguided. Congress is also to blame as I understand that situation.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@The-Apostle said:

@Serraph105 said:

Well, jeeze...look at Mel Gibson. I'm not saying that the controversies surrounding him haven't hurt his career, but he's still getting work. And that's with some REALLY nasty comments, plus some serious alcohol abuse issues.

James Woods? All he did was talk $hit about the president. And what he said was mild by even those standards (plenty of people before him have gotten personal and/or racist). No one's gonna remember this comment after Obama is after office. And if this is the thing that kills James Woods' career, then that would indicate that he doesn't have much of a career left anyway.

Hell, I just looked up his IMDB, and half this guy's work in the last decade has been either TV appearances or videogame acting. Hell, if anything I'd think he said this in a deliberate attempt to get people to pay attention to him. I didn't even know the guy WAS still working until someone posted that article. But now he has not only pulled on my sympathy strings, but he has also pointed out that "yes, I'm still doing work."

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Eh... Seems to me that the president doesn't control every facet of every single corner of the government so some folks need to stop blaming him for everything it pretty much amounts to some republicans actually blaming him for things that happened in previous administrations.

Also James Woods voiced himself on family guy that instantly invalidates his opinions.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

Who the **** is James Woods and why is he so stupid?

danten81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 danten81
Member since 2013 • 328 Posts

@Barbariser said:

Who the **** is James Woods and why is he so stupid?

James Woods has an IQ of 180. Crazy maybe, definitely not stupid.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

We need a balanced approach h

DevilMightCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By DevilMightCry
Member since 2007 • 3554 Posts

James Woods plays video games. Therefore he's boss.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
@WilliamRLBaker said:

Eh... Seems to me that the president doesn't control every facet of every single corner of the government so some folks need to stop blaming him for everything it pretty much amounts to some republicans actually blaming him for things that happened in previous administrations.

Also James Woods voiced himself on family guy that instantly invalidates his opinions.

false. obummer personally approved each and every dollar that was cut off due to the shutdown. he spent the first 56 hours of it at his desk reviewing 52,000 proposals for what will and will not be but and signed off on each on himself, with 8 pens. this is ALL HIS FAULT and no one else's

also, since when would any conservative worth their weight ( which is significant if they live in the south ) care what 'dem libruls' out in hollyweird think?

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#26  Edited By mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

I have the same reaction to this that I do when the george clooney types speak up....shut the F up....people who make a living getting paid to pretend and living in a fantasy world only accessed by the rich and famous have no clue no matter if they are repub or democrat.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#27 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@WilliamRLBaker said:

false. obummer personally approved each and every dollar that was cut off due to the shutdown. he spent the first 56 hours of it at his desk reviewing 52,000 proposals for what will and will not be but and signed off on each on himself, with 8 pens. this is ALL HIS FAULT and no one else's

also, since when would any conservative worth their weight ( which is significant if they live in the south ) care what 'dem libruls' out in hollyweird think?

Are you saying he made the proposals, too? It does not seem that way, but I need to make sure.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By comp_atkins

@BranKetra said:

@comp_atkins said:
@WilliamRLBaker said:

Are you saying he made the proposals, too? It does not seem that way, but I need to make sure.

of course not. that would be even more idiotic than suggesting ( as i did ) that the president is personally reviewing each one..

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

The WW2 memorial is shuttered because the Republicans shut down the government. You want to give someone grief for it, give it to the GOP.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Randolph said:

The WW2 memorial is shuttered because the Republicans shut down the government. You want to give someone grief for it, give it to the GOP.

Both sides are to blame. We need a new party or two.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 comp_atkins

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Randolph said:

we have a tea party now.. but they're not being very helpful.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#32 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Are you sure this is the real James Woods? and i know it does say realjameswoods and he has a decent amount of followers, but remembering that woods is a member of Mensa and have a iq of above 160, i find it kinda hard to believe that he would write something like this. Even tho the man is right about Obama.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Are you sure this is the real James Woods? and i know it does say realjameswoods and he has a decent amount of followers, but remembering that woods is a member of Mensa and have a iq of above 160, i find it kinda hard to believe that he would write something like this. Even tho the man is right about Obama.

Having a high IQ doesn't make you an expert at everything. Clearly when it comes to politics he's an absolute moron.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MrGeezer

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Not saying that this is really James Woods, but what does his IQ have to do with anything? Does being smart somehow prevent someone from disapproving of the president? Does being smart somehow prevent someone from making angry posts on Twitter?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jacanuk

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Not saying that this is really James Woods, but what does his IQ have to do with anything? Does being smart somehow prevent someone from disapproving of the president? Does being smart somehow prevent someone from making angry posts on Twitter?

Having a high intelligence means that you are more able to contemplate and be aware of how certain statements make you seem to other people/public, something a person like James woods who makes a living being in the public spotlight might need to do from time to time.

Also intelligence is usually shown by being able to see things from more than just a Fox news pow. Something this James woods seem to lack the ability to do.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Makhaidos

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

No, but being smart does tend to prevent you from being a paranoid conservative moron like these tweets portray.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@Jacanuk said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Having a high intelligence means that you are more able to contemplate and be aware of how certain statements make you seem to other people/public, something a person like James woods who makes a living being in the public spotlight might need to do from time to time.

Also intelligence is usually shown by being able to see things from more than just a Fox news pow. Something this James woods seem to lack the ability to do.

IQ scores can be misleading. You can have a high IQ yet be an absolute moron.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Makhaidos said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

No, but being smart does tend to prevent you from being a paranoid conservative moron like these tweets portray.

But you don't know who posted them....

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Makhaidos

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Makhaidos said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Yes, that's my point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Makhaidos said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

What makes you think he didn't post them?

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Long live the new flesh.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Randolph said:

You walk into a restaurant and order a meal. You eat it. Then you tell the waiter that unless you also get a free dessert you refuse to pay for the meal, how exactly does the waiter share the blame in this scenario? This idea that both parties are to blame is nonsense.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

@Randolph said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Randolph said:

You walk into a restaurant and order a meal. You eat it. Then you tell the waiter that unless you also get a free dessert you refuse to pay for the meal, how exactly does the waiter share the blame in this scenario? This idea that both parties are to blame is nonsense.

Yeah this middle of the road "both parties are to blame" idea has really gone too far.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jacanuk

@toast_burner said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Makhaidos said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

What makes me think this isn't James Woods is the one sided view that is being portrayed down through this guys tweets. Some of them are even worse than Fox News.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MrGeezer

@Makhaidos said:

Has this been proven, or is that just a stereotype?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jacanuk

@toast_burner said:

@Jacanuk said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Yep, but it tends to usually be an oxymoron.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@Jacanuk said:

@toast_burner said:

@Jacanuk said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

"Tends", so you admit there are exceptions? Then why is it hard to belief that James Woods is one of the exceptions?

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@toast_burner said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Makhaidos said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

What makes me think this isn't James Woods is the one sided view that is being portrayed down through this guys tweets. Some of them are even worse than Fox News.

Its a verified account...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jacanuk

@Person0 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@toast_burner said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Makhaidos said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

Its a verified account...

Ya, indeed it is.

didn´t notice that at first glance.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jacanuk

@toast_burner said:

@Jacanuk said:

@toast_burner said:

@Jacanuk said:

@MrGeezer said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The-Apostle said:

Discuss.

"Tends", so you admit there are exceptions? Then why is it hard to belief that James Woods is one of the exceptions?

Probably because i have mistaken "movie" Woods for how he is as a real person, i forget that even in interviews he is just playing a role. Anyways that´s murica and republicans for you.......