Israel set to build new settlements.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

k. I can do this, as well.

Any media outlet portraying a version of events conflicting with my view of reality is propaganda, and any piece of media showing a version of events coalesced with my view of reality is an attempt at showing what is actually taking place.

I know this, because I have common sense and am not brainwashed. And I know I have common sense and the privilege of a brainwash free mind because

total

fucking breakdown

of

the thought process.

acceompanied by an easy

visual cue

in the form of

sharp paragrpah breaks.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

Jesus,

Kraychik if that's you stretching the elastic band of your usual character model, i'm going to be very upset.

And if by this I fell for the cliche, unfounded accusation of a verbose and dogmatic suspected troll for being a kraychik persona, than i'm a massive hypocrite vis-a-vis the international jew thing going on ITT, and will also be very upset.

This is just a lose-lose situation for me.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178856 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor: If you're discriminated against then you are being treated as a lesser citizen which consequently means you won't be getting all of your rights, whether explicitly or implicitly.

Hate when that happens....like what happens in some countries run by religion against those not of that religion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor: If you're discriminated against then you are being treated as a lesser citizen which consequently means you won't be getting all of your rights, whether explicitly or implicitly.

Hate when that happens....like what happens in some countries run by religion against those not of that religion.

The discrimination in Israel is similar to any other western democracy. Really I doubt there is any country in the world which doesn't experience discrimination against some minority. The difference is that in some countries run by religion it is mandated by the state itself.

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#155 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts

@themajormayor said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@GazaAli said:

The discrimination in Israel is similar to any other western democracy. Really I doubt there is any country in the world which doesn't experience discrimination against some minority. The difference is that in some countries run by religion it is mandated by the state itself.

QFT. People always look what bad things Israel do. Of course we do bad things - like every country. They show the videos of the Jewish settlers who behave sometimes like a unarmed militia group. People don't like them in Israel, even the religious people themselves although people still want to take control of the West Bank (Including myself i must admit) so the situation is very complicated. Soldiers do the impossible mission of guarding at checkposts where it is hard, sometime, to be "human-lover" but we really try to. Truth is these checkposts decreased the amount of suicide bombers to 0%. In Gaza because they can't come to the fense they try to shoot rockets that will "hopefully" will smack a civillian house down.
Iron Dome system has managed to shoot the a lot of the rockets last year. I think the Iron Dome system prevented a huge damage on Israel and thank god only few people got killed. Since last year i've heard the situation in Gaza strip became really bad because a lot of their tunnels destroyed - Yes, the same tunnels that they transport food in addition to rockets lol. I actually thank god we didn't enter with the ground forces into Gaza because that would be like enterring hell. We used only Airforce and Artillary thus no soldier was killed.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@pie-junior said:

Jesus,

Kraychik if that's you stretching the elastic band of your usual character model, i'm going to be very upset.

And if by this I fell for the cliche, unfounded accusation of a verbose and dogmatic suspected troll for being a kraychik persona, than i'm a massive hypocrite vis-a-vis the international jew thing going on ITT, and will also be very upset.

This is just a lose-lose situation for me.

I very much prefer the cynical, ironic and trolling pie-junior over the one that stands for and takes something seriously.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 LJS9502_basic

@themajormayor said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@GazaAli said:

I wasn't talking about Israel in that comment dude....

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#158 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

@pie-junior said:

k. I can do this, as well.

Any media outlet portraying a version of events conflicting with my view of reality is propaganda, and any piece of media showing a version of events coalesced with my view of reality is an attempt at showing what is actually taking place.

I know this, because I have common sense and am not brainwashed. And I know I have common sense and the privilege of a brainwash free mind because

total

fucking breakdown

of

the thought process.

acceompanied by an easy

visual cue

in the form of

sharp paragrpah breaks.

if you weren't brainwashed you wouldn't refuse to acknowledge the obvious truth of the message. instead you defend the mass murdering villains who torture, rape, pillage and murder innocent men, women and children while defending them as if they were some kind of sweet little innocent angels or something.

your depravity is sickening.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 themajormayor

I once said that some research seems to indicate that black people on average has lower intelligence (based on IQ). I became target of the rage of OT and suspended for a week.

But for some reason blatant anti-semitism including calls for genocide of Jews is allowed and very few people seems to give a damn.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160  Edited By Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

@themajormayor said:

I once said that some research seems to indicate that black people on average has lower intelligence (based on IQ). I became target of the rage of OT and suspended for a week.

But for some reason blatant anti-semitism including calls for genocide of Jews is allowed and very few people seems to give a damn.

It's not an uncommon thing on the internet. Simple hypocrisy is all it is. It's amazing at how silent some of the folks in the forum are though...

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 GazaAli

@themajormayor: What is so antisemitic about this topic? Aside from that guy who posted something about gasing Jews and whatnot. Seriously.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 GazaAli

@themajormayor: I had to do it

Loading Video...

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 themajormayor

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor: What is so antisemitic about this topic? Aside from that guy who posted something about gasing Jews and whatnot. Seriously.

I was specifically referring to that guy alone with my post.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By GazaAli

@themajormayor said:

@GazaAli said:

He's one guy so yea.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 themajormayor

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor said:

@GazaAli said:

He's one guy so yea.

Yeah well he doesn't seem to be getting a suspension

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 GazaAli

@themajormayor said:

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor said:

@GazaAli said:

He's one guy so yea.

Yeah well he doesn't seem to be getting a suspension

If you or anybody else have already reported him he will probably at the very least get a suspension. Give it time, mods can sometimes take their time before responding to a violation of the ToU. I bet they receive a lot at times.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thebest31406 said:

@tenaka2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

So what? It's been happening since humans developed.

So has murder, it still doesn't make it right.

I was just about to post that very comment lol.

So two of you like false analogies? Building =/= murder. But for the record.....whether murder is right or not is subjective.

Is it not? Don't you support the death penalty?

Regardless, as usual you hide your support of these actions in your usual transparent way.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@tenaka2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thebest31406 said:

@tenaka2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

So what? It's been happening since humans developed.

So has murder, it still doesn't make it right.

I was just about to post that very comment lol.

So two of you like false analogies? Building =/= murder. But for the record.....whether murder is right or not is subjective.

Is it not? Don't you support the death penalty?

Regardless, as usual you hide your support of these actions in your usual transparent way.

Wrong again tenaka. If you're ever right....I might faint.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#170  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@themajormayor said:

I once said that some research seems to indicate that black people on average has lower intelligence (based on IQ).

I always knew you are racist.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 themajormayor

@alim298 said:

@themajormayor said:

I once said that some research seems to indicate that black people on average has lower intelligence (based on IQ).

I am not racist because of this:

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#172 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts

@themajormayor said:

@alim298 said:

@themajormayor said:

Actually i don't think it means black people are less smarter than anybody else. Fact is that a major part of them are poor and not all of them go to school. If the government would put more jobs in areas such as South LA, Compton, Flint, and more maybe it would will fix the damage the african-american society is suffering from.

Avatar image for SirSlimyScrotum
SirSlimyScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#173  Edited By SirSlimyScott
Member since 2013 • 275 Posts

Is it a giant wall?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 themajormayor

@Hiddai said:

@themajormayor said:

@alim298 said:

@themajormayor said:

Actually i don't think it means black people are less smarter than anybody else. Fact is that a major part of them are poor and not all of them go to school. If the government would put more jobs in areas such as South LA, Compton, Flint, and more maybe it would will fix the damage the african-american society is suffering from.

Education and intelligence seems to be correlated.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 GazaAli

@buccomatic said:

@themajormayor said:

nah, it's more like one simply state the facts of how jews mistreat all non-jews, in every nation on earth, backing it up with facts, links, and video clips, and then the jews get mad for getting exposed and then falsely proclaim, "thats anti-semitic!" so as to deflect attention away from their crimes and then proceed to cry foul because no one cares.

maybe if they stopped lying, robbing, mistreating, and murdering others, they wouldn't be hated so much. seems logical to me.

I have a word for you, goyim.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#177  Edited By Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@buccomatic said:

@themajormayor said:

nah, it's more like one simply state the facts of how jews mistreat all non-jews, in every nation on earth, backing it up with facts, links, and video clips, and then the jews get mad for getting exposed and then falsely proclaim, "thats anti-semitic!" so as to deflect attention away from their crimes and then proceed to cry foul because no one cares.

maybe if they stopped lying, robbing, mistreating, and murdering others, they wouldn't be hated so much. seems logical to me.

since when is goyim an insult? no different than calling someone Chinese, or African, or Jew for that matter.

its certainly not meant to be derogatory although it can obviously be turned into an insult with a few added words

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Darkman2007

@buccomatic said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@GazaAli said:

@buccomatic said:

@themajormayor said:

since when is goyim an insult? no different than calling someone Chinese, or African, or Jew for that matter.

its certainly not meant to be derogatory although it can obviously be turned into an insult with a few added words

don't even act like you don't know better, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

you must have confused me with the Jew who gives a damn.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Nayef_shroof
Member since 2011 • 709 Posts

@kingoflife9 said:

You got this from al jazeera, and the Jews were in Israel 4,000 years before Islam was even invented. I'm not jewish just saying.

Ethnic Palestinians are the indigenous inhabitants of the Southern Levant, as genetics and anthropology irrefutably proves. Jews, on the other hand, are an amalgamation of numerous ethnic/racial groups from across Africa and Eurasia (Ex. Ethiopian Jews, Yemeni Jews, Iranian Jews, Polish/Russian Jews, etc). There are Jews who remained non-admixed, but they're a small minority. Many individuals ignorantly assume that Arab peoples are a monolithic entity that are phenotypically/genotypically similar. That fallacious assumption is constantly used to justify the coercion of Palestinians from our ancestral homeland

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By themajormayor

@Nayef_shroof said:

@kingoflife9 said:

You got this from al jazeera, and the Jews were in Israel 4,000 years before Islam was even invented. I'm not jewish just saying.

Ethnic Palestinians are the indigenous inhabitants of the Southern Levant, as genetics and anthropology irrefutably proves. Jews, on the other hand, are an amalgamation of numerous ethnic/racial groups from across Africa and Eurasia (Ex. Ethiopian Jews, Yemeni Jews, Iranian Jews, Polish/Russian Jews, etc). There are Jews who remained non-admixed, but they're a small minority. Many individuals ignorantly assume that Arab peoples are a monolithic entity that are phenotypically/genotypically similar. That fallacious assumption is constantly used to justify the coercion of Palestinians from our ancestral homeland

Most genetic research seems to indicate that all the big Jewish groups (Ashkenazi, Mizrai, Sephardi) are all closer related to each other and the Palestinians than their non-Jewish host population. Especially on the male side the Jews descend almost exclusively from the Levant. On the female side it's a bit more mixed with Jewish single males coming from Israel 2000 years ago finding new wives in for example Europe. But also there there is a a big Levantine influence, if not the biggest. The exception is Ethiopian Jews which descents largely of Ethiopian converts with some Middle Eastern genes.

Palestinians to some extent are descendants of Africans actually since Arabs took African slave girls as an example. So I guess you should all go back to Africa then?

And I no. Nothing is used to justify such a thing. The only thing I see is comments like this, that Jews are mixed so they need to go "back" to Europe. Justifying the ethnic cleansing of other indigenous inhabitants or the denial of self determination in their homeland.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Darkman2007

@themajormayor said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Most genetic research seems to indicate that all the big Jewish groups (Ashkenazi, Mizrai, Sephardi) are all closer related to each other and the Palestinians than their non-Jewish host population. Especially on the male side the Jews descend almost exclusively from the Levant. On the female side it's a bit more mixed with Jewish single males coming from Israel 2000 years ago finding new wives in for example Europe. But also there there is a a big Levantine influence, if not the biggest. The exception is Ethiopian Jews which descents largely of Ethiopian converts with some Middle Eastern genes.

Palestinians to some extent are descendants of Africans actually since Arabs took African slave girls as an example. So I guess you should all go back to Africa then?

And I no. Nothing is used to justify such a thing. The only thing I see is comments like this, that Jews are mixed so they need to go "back" to Europe. Justifying the ethnic cleansing of other indigenous inhabitants or the denial of self determination in their homeland.

its like Ive said before , we are white Europeans as long as it suits people, as soon as they lose a war, the economy collapses , a leader dies, or its raining, all of a sudden we are a different group (apparently an international one too) , and cartoons start appearing everywhere (with Jews portrayed as anything but white)

by using the logic of "there are Jews in Ethiopia , Yemen , Poland, so its obviously a mix" , I could also say there are no Palestinians, just Egyptians, Lebanese , Jordanians claiming to be such , that view would obviously be nonsense, but one could make the same argument (and Nayef, who I think is of a Palestinian origin , should know better than most that where people live doesn't determine the origins of those people)

though I will add there is another exception , from what I know some Jewish communities in India were also found to be very related to the rest of the local population , most likely since India was not Christian or Islamic, so Jews weren't seen as devils in human form (ie a similar view most people had of Jews pre Christianity)

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Nayef_shroof

@Darkman2007 said:

@themajormayor said:

its like Ive said before , we are white Europeans as long as it suits people, as soon as they lose a war, the economy collapses , a leader dies, or its raining, all of a sudden we are a different group (apparently an international one too) , and cartoons start appearing everywhere (with Jews portrayed as anything but white)

by using the logic of "there are Jews in Ethiopia , Yemen , Poland, so its obviously a mix" , I could also say there are no Palestinians, just Egyptians, Lebanese , Jordanians claiming to be such , that view would obviously be nonsense, but one could make the same argument (and Nayef, who I think is of a Palestinian origin , should know better than most that where people live doesn't determine the origins of those people)

though I will add there is another exception , from what I know some Jewish communities in India were also found to be very related to the rest of the local population , most likely since India was not Christian or Islamic, so Jews weren't seen as devils in human form (ie a similar view most people had of Jews pre Christianity)

@majormayor: If you're actually familiar with genetics, you'd realize that your assertions are nonsense. Ashkenazi Jews have very substantial European admixture (up to 70% on average). That's why they cluster with Sicilians on genetic plots, not in the Levant. SOME Mizrahi groups (like Iraqi Jews and Syrian Jews) are non-admixed and can claim to be ethnically Jewish. Yemeni and most North African Jews, conversely, have little to no genetic affinity to Levantine populations (Yemeni Jews are essentially ethnically Arab Jewish converts, identical genetically to Saudis and Yemeni highlanders, for example). I know there's a degree of Levantine admixture in most Jewish ethnic groups, but Ethiopian Jews and some Mizrahi Jewish groups have no Levantine influence in the slightest. Also, LOL. Where did you get that ludicrous assertion about Sub-saharan admixture in Palestinians? Genetic tests conducted on Palestinian populations reveal that, at most, Palis have less than 1% of West African SSA admix (and that's with using skewed samples from foreign-influenced Gazans, not West Bankers).

@Darkman: Like I stated previously, genetics and anthropology disprove the disingenuous (and laughably ignorant) assertion that Palestinians are an amalgamation of "Arabs" from across the Arab world. We cluster firmly in the Levant, along side Druze, Lebanese, Syrians, etc. The vast majority of Palis are indigenous to the Levant, with a few foreigners apparent in Gaza (you can tell by their phenotype and last names). Refer to the elaboration I gave above ^ on the genetic relatedness of certain Jewish populations.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Darkman2007

@Nayef_shroof said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@themajormayor said:

@majormayor: If you're actually familiar with genetics, you'd realize that your assertions are nonsense. Ashkenazi Jews have very substantial European admixture (up to 70% on average). That's why they cluster with Sicilians on genetic plots, not in the Levant. SOME Mizrahi groups (like Iraqi Jews and Syrian Jews) are non-admixed and can claim to be ethnically Jewish. Yemeni and most North African Jews, conversely, have little to no genetic affinity to Levantine populations (Yemeni Jews are essentially ethnically Arab Jewish converts, identical genetically to Saudis and Yemeni highlanders, for example). I know there's a degree of Levantine admixture in most Jewish ethnic groups, but Ethiopian Jews and some Mizrahi Jewish groups have no Levantine influence in the slightest. Also, LOL. Where did you get that ludicrous assertion about Sub-saharan admixture in Palestinians? Genetic tests conducted on Palestinian populations reveal that, at most, Palis have less than 1% of West African SSA admix (and that's with using skewed samples from foreign-influenced Gazans, not West Bankers).

@Darkman: Like I stated previously, genetics and anthropology disprove the disingenuous (and laughably ignorant) assertion that Palestinians are an amalgamation of "Arabs" from across the Arab world. We cluster firmly in the Levant, along side Druze, Lebanese, Syrians, etc. The vast majority of Palis are indigenous to the Levant, with a few foreigners apparent in Gaza (you can tell by their phenotype and last names). Refer to the elaboration I gave above ^ on the genetic relatedness of certain Jewish populations.

Im afraid to ruin it for you, but youre mostly wrong, go read up research (and no , its its not up to me to provide you with that detail), I also know for a fact your figures are wrong and quite exaggerated.

most Jews are ethnically related to each other, and can trace their roots back to the Middle East, the fact that ruins your theory of the Jews not belonging to the Middle East. is not my problem , deal with it.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Nayef_shroof

@Darkman2007 said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

@Darkman2007 said:

Im afraid to ruin it for you, but youre mostly wrong, go read up research (and no , its its not up to me to provide you with that detail), I also know for a fact your figures are wrong and quite exaggerated.

most Jews are ethnically related to each other, and can trace their roots back to the Middle East, the fact that ruins your theory of the Jews not belonging to the Middle East. is not my problem , deal with it.

You have absolutely no conception of genetics or anthropology buddy. Here's a genetic spreadsheet for you to compare the various Jewish groups to one another:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGR2ZWRoQ0VaWTc0dlV1cHh4ZUNJRUE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=24

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Darkman2007

page isn't showing up , although it doesn't matter, Ive read enough papers from people with more credibility than you to know youre talking nonsense.

I understand why you are saying this though , since you can't use the old strategy of trying to deny the Jews were there before (that would not only deny archeology but also the bible and Quran , whichever you believe in) , you try and "prove" the Jews are not really Jews.

its not going to work , so let me save you the trouble.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Nayef_shroof

@Darkman2007 said:

page isn't showing up , although it doesn't matter, Ive read enough papers from people with more credibility than you to know youre talking nonsense.

I understand why you are saying this though , since you can't use the old strategy of trying to deny the Jews were there before (that would not only deny archeology but also the bible and Quran , whichever you believe in) , you try and "prove" the Jews are not really Jews.

Try loading it up again (I edited the link) and stop being so obstinate. That paper is a scientific spreadsheet of admixture averages of various populations around the world (including some Jewish ethnic groups). It's not sophistry nonsense about Khazar Jews or whatever. You're missing the entire point of my post...

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 themajormayor

@Nayef_shroof said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@themajormayor said:

"All relevant Y-DNA studies have concluded that the majority of the paternal genetic heritage among Ashkenazim and other Jewish communities is similar to those found dominating Middle Eastern populations, and probably originated there. A smaller but still significant part of the Ashkenazi male-line population is more likely to have originated from European populations."

"A study of haplotypes of the Y chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[29] confirmed that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East."

"Two studies by Nebel et al. in 2001 and 2005, based on Y chromosome polymorphic markers, showed that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than to their host populations in Europe"

"The largest study to date on the Jews of North Africa has been led by Gerard Lucotte et al. in 2003.[31] This study showed that the Jews of North Africa[Note 7] showed frequencies of their paternal haplotypes almost equal to those of the Lebanese and Palestinian non-Jews"

"Lucotte et al. 2003 study found that (Oriental, Sephardic, Ashkenazic Jews and Lebanese and Palestinians), "seem to be similar in their Y-haplotype patterns, both with regard to the haplotype distributions and the ancestral haplotype VIII frequencies." The authors stated in their findings that these results confirm similarities in the Y-haplotype frequencies of this Near-Eastern populations, sharing a common geographic origin.""

"One DNA study by Nebel found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[108] They also found substantial genetic overlap between Muslim Palestinians and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, though with some significant differences that might be explainable by the geographical isolation of the Jews and by immigration of Arab tribes in the first millennium.[108]"

And so on and so on.

And there are no Jews who are not ethnically Jewish. Either you're ethnically Jewish orl you're not Jewish. The Jewish ethnicity is not based on solely on genetics.

Yemeni Jews are predominantly descendant of the Israelites. Just like most Jewish groups.

Ethiopian Jews does have some Levantine influence but not alot. Most Mizrahi definitely does though.

"A study found that the Palestinians, like Jordanians, Syrians, Iraqis, Turks, and Kurds have what appears to be Female-Mediated gene flow in the form of Maternal DNAHaplogroups from sub-Saharan Africa. Of the 117 Palestinian individuals tested, 15 carried maternal haplogroups that originated in sub-Saharan Africa. These results are consistent with female migration from eastern Africa into Near Eastern communities within the last few thousand years. There have been many opportunities for such migrations during this period. However, the most likely explanation for the presence of predominantly female lineages of African origin in these areas is that they may trace back to women brought from Africa as part of the Arab slave trade, assimilated into the areas under Arab rule as a result of miscegenation and manumission.[119] "

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Darkman2007

@Nayef_shroof said:

@Darkman2007 said:

Try loading it up again (I edited the link) and stop being so obstinate. That paper is a scientific spreadsheet of admixture averages of various populations around the world (including some Jewish ethnic groups). It's not sophistry nonsense about Khazar Jews or whatever. You're missing the entire point of my post...

lol, so far Im seeing that data supports what I said, for Ashkenazim the biggest single percentages are Mediterranean , West Asian and Southwest Asians, frankly Im not even going to bother reading it past it (since it seems youre talking nonsense, and the fact I don't care whether you think I belong in the Middle East or not)

not sure where you got 70% from, in fact in comparison to the numbers, some close relatives seem to be the Lebanese and Palestinians from the quick glance.

so apparently you are a cousin of mine , why didn't you arrive to my bar Mitsva 11 years ago? we were expecting you.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 themajormayor

So if I understad this correctly. Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of about 20% southwest asian, 34% Mediterrenan and 23% west asian.

Palestinians are 36% Southwest asia, 26% mediterrenean and 29% west asian.

And this somehow makes Palestinians indegenous but Jews having "a degree" of levantine heritage?

And those regions overlap each other as the levant lies in all of those regions. I don't completely understand that I must admit.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

Welcome to every day for the last couple thousand years.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Nayef_shroof

@themajormayor:

@themajormayor said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

"All relevant Y-DNA studies have concluded that the majority of the paternal genetic heritage among Ashkenazim and other Jewish communities is similar to those found dominating Middle Eastern populations, and probably originated there. A smaller but still significant part of the Ashkenazi male-line population is more likely to have originated from European populations."

"A study of haplotypes of the Y chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[29] confirmed that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East."

"Two studies by Nebel et al. in 2001 and 2005, based on Y chromosome polymorphic markers, showed that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than to their host populations in Europe"

"The largest study to date on the Jews of North Africa has been led by Gerard Lucotte et al. in 2003.[31] This study showed that the Jews of North Africa[Note 7] showed frequencies of their paternal haplotypes almost equal to those of the Lebanese and Palestinian non-Jews"

"Lucotte et al. 2003 study found that (Oriental, Sephardic, Ashkenazic Jews and Lebanese and Palestinians), "seem to be similar in their Y-haplotype patterns, both with regard to the haplotype distributions and the ancestral haplotype VIII frequencies." The authors stated in their findings that these results confirm similarities in the Y-haplotype frequencies of this Near-Eastern populations, sharing a common geographic origin.""

"One DNA study by Nebel found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[108] They also found substantial genetic overlap between Muslim Palestinians and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, though with some significant differences that might be explainable by the geographical isolation of the Jews and by immigration of Arab tribes in the first millennium.[108]"

And so on and so on.

And there are no Jews who are not ethnically Jewish. Either you're ethnically Jewish orl you're not Jewish. The Jewish ethnicity is not based on solely on genetics.

Yemeni Jews are predominantly descendant of the Israelites. Just like most Jewish groups.

Ethiopian Jews does have some Levantine influence but not alot. Most Mizrahi definitely does though.

"A study found that the Palestinians, like Jordanians, Syrians, Iraqis, Turks, and Kurds have what appears to be Female-Mediated gene flow in the form of Maternal DNAHaplogroups from sub-Saharan Africa. Of the 117 Palestinian individuals tested, 15 carried maternal haplogroups that originated in sub-Saharan Africa. These results are consistent with female migration from eastern Africa into Near Eastern communities within the last few thousand years. There have been many opportunities for such migrations during this period. However, the most likely explanation for the presence of predominantly female lineages of African origin in these areas is that they may trace back to women brought from Africa as part of the Arab slave trade, assimilated into the areas under Arab rule as a result of miscegenation and manumission.[119] "

I don't intend to offend you (I genuinely like you as a poster and I'm not sure if you remember me from years ago when I typically frequented this forum), but your post really infers just how ignorant you are on this subject. You have quite a bit to learn when it comes to genetics.

Here's a genetic spreadsheet for you to compare admixture results of various populations

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGR2ZWRoQ0VaWTc0dlV1cHh4ZUNJRUE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=24

Look at the data garnered by geneticists...They soundly refute your common misconceptions and ludicrous assertions. Like I said, Ethiopian Jews and Yemeni Jews have no Levantine influence in the slightest.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Darkman2007

@themajormayor said:

So if I understad this correctly. Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of about 20% southwest asian, 34% Mediterrenan and 23% west asian.

Palestinians are 36% Southwest asia, 26% mediterrenean and 29% west asian.

And this somehow makes Palestinians indegenous but Jews having "a degree" of levantine heritage?

And those regions overlap each other as the levant lies in all of those regions. I don't completely understand that I must admit.

I wouldn't say its surprising, even before the exile, remember the country was ruled by both the Greeks and Romans (and there were non Jewish cities in Kaysaria , Gaza, Tzipori , etc), its quite possible some of the Mediterranean part came from that, that along with simple human migrations, some converts early on , etc.

but again Ive seen this nonsense denial before, I remember quite a few years ago reading a page regarding the history of Jerusalem on the Arab league website (I doubt its still there) where it was claimed Jerusalem was always an Arabic city, that the Jews were never in the Middle East and that the Persians took over the city with the help of the Jews (kinda contradicts point number 2).

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Nayef_shroof

@Darkman2007 said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

lol, so far Im seeing that data supports what I said, for Ashkenazim the biggest single percentages are Mediterranean , West Asian and Southwest Asians, frankly Im not even going to bother reading it past it (since it seems youre talking nonsense, and the fact I don't care whether you think I belong in the Middle East or not)

not sure where you got 70% from, in fact in comparison to the numbers, some close relatives seem to be the Lebanese and Palestinians from the quick glance.

so apparently you are a cousin of mine , why didn't you arrive to my bar Mitsva 11 years ago? we were expecting you.

I was quoting the document to show you that many Jewish groups are not, in fact, that closely related to one another. Also, there's a lot more to those average components than one would assume. Did you also forget about the North Euro shift of 16%? The Mediterranean component peaks in South European populations, and the high med. shows that Ashkenazis are a more Euro-shifted population to begin with.

The point is: I don't hate/dislike Jews, and I certainly don't want to antagonize you (although we disagree on a lot of issues). You're a cool guy, but there are some things I have to state.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Darkman2007

Nayef youre doing a pretty lousy job of proving anything other than supporting what he and I said, that data disproves most of what you said.

on the other hand, mayor has provided much more evidence (as opposed to you posting some spreadsheet document who knows who wrote it), to back his point.

good thing you're not a lawyer.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Darkman2007

Nayef youre doing a pretty lousy job of proving anything other than supporting what he and I said, that data disproves most of what you said.

@Nayef_shroof said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

I was quoting the document to show you that many Jewish groups are not, in fact, that closely related to one another. Also, there's a lot more to those average components than one would assume. Did you also forget about the North Euro shift of 16%? The Mediterranean component peaks in South European populations, and the high med. shows that Ashkenazis are a more Euro-shifted population to begin with.

The point is: I don't hate/dislike Jews, and I certainly don't want to antagonize you (although we disagree on a lot of issues). You're a cool guy, but there are some things I have to state.

the problem is youre even misquoting the figures in your own document, what kind of honesty is that? that in itself is an insult to people's intelligence if you can't even quote from your own sources.

and if high Mediterranean shows a European population than you yourself are also European judging from that spreadsheet, its pretty damn high for you too.

I suppose that means youre going to go find your ancestors in Italy or Greece?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By themajormayor

@Nayef_shroof
said:

@themajormayor:

@themajormayor said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

And so on and so on.

I don't intend to offend you (I genuinely like you as a poster and I'm not sure if you remember me from years ago when I typically frequented this forum), but your post really infers just how ignorant you are on this subject. You really have much to learn when it comes to genetics.

Here's a genetic spreadsheet for you to compare admixture results of various populations

Look at the data garnered by geneticists...They soundly refute your common misconceptions and ludicrous assertions. Like I said, Ethiopian Jews and Yemeni Jews have no Levantine influence in the slightest.

Of course I remember you and I like you alot too. I am not very knowledgable on the subject at all I admit. But there is overwhelming research pointing to a common middle eastern ancenstry, at least paternally, for most Jews, excluding Ethiopian and Indian Jews as darkman said.I don't have to be knowledgable about that.

My claim was that is that Ethiopian Jews have an insignificant levantine influence. And with Yemeni Jews there are definitely research that shows that they share genetic similarities with most other Jews. And looking at the spreedsheat they look distinct from non-Jewish Yemenis.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Nayef_shroof

@Darkman2007

: That's how I know you're not very knowledgeable on the subject. You can't extrapolate what the admixture results prove, and Majormayor's article is a perfect example of a sophistry/sophomoric genetic "study". Y chromosome/DNA testing and markers prove little in regards to where a population clusters. Here's an actual scientific elaboration on Ashkenazi Jews and their admixture:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/01/genetic-map-of-west-eurasians.html

In this link, you'll find a genetic map that shows where each group clusters as well as an elaboration on the document spread sheet

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Nayef_shroof

@Darkman2007 said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@Nayef_shroof said:

the problem is youre even misquoting the figures in your own document, what kind of honesty is that? that in itself is an insult to people's intelligence if you can't even quote from your own sources.

and if high Mediterranean shows a European population than you yourself are also European judging from that spreadsheet, its pretty damn high for you too.

I suppose that means youre going to go find your ancestors in Italy or Greece?

I never said that the Med. component is an exclusively European component. I said it peaked in South European populations. What does this mean? It means that Ashkenazi Jews' high Med. Component (when compared to other Levantine populations) infers more European admixture than one would initially assume.