ISIS beheads US journalist James Wright Foley

• 46 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

ARTICLE

I really hate terrorists who give islam religion a bad name, kill innocents to just prove power :(

Damn !

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 indzman

@Master_Live said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/isis-beheads-american-journalist-31508038/#5

Today is not my day :(

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

So im supposed to be all affected and having deep emotions cuz its an American Journalist?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 indzman

@Nengo_Flow said:

So im supposed to be all affected and having deep emotions cuz its an American Journalist?

Or for he was a innocent human being? And the way he was butchered for no fault?

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Nengo_Flow: Most of the posters here are American so they are more likely to feel bad about it than some random local journalist. It's not much different than you feeling worse about a close buddy being shot than if some random person you never met was shot.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
@Nengo_Flow said:

No, you're supposed to shut the **** up if you don't care. A man was just brutally murdered in a horrible way, people are grieving, and you have the goddamn nerve to try to make this about YOU? As if the entire point of showing this story was to try to make YOU feel deep emotions? **** off. You can care or not, that's your right. But some people obviously ARE affected by this, and screw you for coming in here and trying to act like the TC wasted your time by not posting something that you care about. What the **** is wrong with you that you'd look at an event like this and try to make it about YOUR feelings?

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 PurpleLabel
Member since 2014 • 314 Posts
@indzman said:

@Master_Live said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/isis-beheads-american-journalist-31508038/#5

lol sorry beat you to it. If the mods want they can close mine and let you have this one.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

I guess this means we need to deploy some more shock and awe.

Really hope we slaughter these bastards.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 indzman

@purplelabel said:
@indzman said:

@Master_Live said:

lol sorry beat you to it. If the mods want they can close mine and let you have this one.

no no they can also close mine and let yours up since you were first, i sincerely didn't notice your thread, my apologies :)

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PurpleLabel

@indzman said:

@purplelabel said:
@indzman said:

@Master_Live said:

no no they can also close mine and let yours up since you were first, i sincerely didn't notice your thread, my apologies :)

lol np.

I wonder what will become of this. Has the White House responded yet?

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

We've gotten reports about graphic images/content in regards to the subject matter in this thread. We want to make this clear--ANYONE posting such content or providing links to it anywhere on this site runs the risk of a lengthy suspension and/or banning.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

Yes. Americans, westerns, easterns all may not care about the lives of people other than the lives of their own kin. But I for one will not embrace the same evil they have embraced.

On topic I'm quite surprised no country or union is doing anything about this ISIS. So far the most active country has been Iran imo. First they asked Maliki to quit then they started this whole operation in Iraq sending basij and sepah forces. ISIS should be destroyed while it's weak. People don't understand the mentality of an average Muslim. It would be just a matter of time before more people join the ISIS and that ISIS finds more supporters. It's a rabid dog that's not just biting it's master.

On a different note Some people may think of these ISIS people as kharijites but it's obvious to me now that these ISIS people are just hired mercenaries. Them and whoever or whatever has hired them will burn in hell. And I'm not saying that lightly.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@indzman said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Or for he was a innocent human being? And the way he was butchered for no fault?

What about the hundreds of other people that got behead before him in the last couple of weeks. Why no one cared back then? Oh... its time to start caring now becuz he's American?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

@indzman said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

What about the hundreds of other people that got behead before him in the last couple of weeks. Why no one cared back then? Oh... its time to start caring now becuz he's American?

We cared about them, too.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PurpleLabel

@hallenbeck77 said:

We've gotten reports about graphic images/content in regards to the subject matter in this thread. We want to make this clear--ANYONE posting such content or providing links to it anywhere on this site runs the risk of a lengthy suspension and/or banning.

I made a thread on this as well, and I did not post anything offensive I hope. It was just the CNN, and if it's not deleted already I'd be appreciative if you could delete it so it can be obtained in here.

I agree you with, I do not want to see this sick material. I just want to discuss the topic of it though.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#20 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58954 Posts

If this was designed to make people back off, it will have the exact opposite effect.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#21 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58954 Posts

Not to detract from this terrible event either, but the media is bias and this most likely actually encourages them to do it.

A village recently had 80 men killed and the woman and children and taken (most likely to be raped) but it was barely reported. If this was Americans, it would be signaled as a world tragedy.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

Fucked up. I haven't seen the video, and no desire to seek it out for that matter, just the thought of what happened makes me feel ill.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PurpleLabel

@lamprey263 said:

Fucked up. I haven't seen the video, and no desire to seek it out for that matter, just the thought of what happened makes me feel ill.

Same.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By indzman

@hallenbeck77 said:

Ummm the link i provided is from Daily News Article, am i at risk of getting moderated Hallenbeck77? Should i change link?

EDIT: updated thread with fresh link, thanks for the warning :)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 indzman

@alim298 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Yes. Americans, westerns, easterns all may not care about the lives of people other than the lives of their own kin. But I for one will not embrace the same evil they have embraced.

On topic I'm quite surprised no country or union is doing anything about this ISIS. So far the most active country has been Iran imo. First they asked Maliki to quit then they started this whole operation in Iraq sending basij and sepah forces. ISIS should be destroyed while it's weak. People don't understand the mentality of an average Muslim. It would be just a matter of time before more people join the ISIS and that ISIS finds more supporters. It's a rabid dog that's not just biting it's master.

On a different note Some people may think of these ISIS people as kharijites but it's obvious to me now that these ISIS people are just hired mercenaries. Them and whoever or whatever has hired them will burn in hell. And I'm not saying that lightly.

You are very understanding also sensible on the matter and i appreciate it. I really can't condone acts of ISIS and Boko Haram atm as innocents are getting slaughtered after slaughtered by them.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

Americas Head of Military : Sir one of our journalists just got killed in Iraq, what should we do?

Obama: we must retaliate of course!

Advisor: understood, ok boys get ready we are going to invade Bangladesh and maybe stop at Yemen if we have enough time. :)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 indzman

@GrayF0X786 said:

Americas Head of Military : Sir one of our journalists just got killed in Iraq, what should we do?

Advisor: understood, ok boys get ready we are going to invade Bangladesh and maybe stop at Yemen if we have enough time. :)

Advisor: understood, ok boys get ready we are going to capture GrayF0X786 of OT finally > >

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts
@purplelabel said:

@hallenbeck77 said:

I made a thread on this as well, and I did not post anything offensive I hope. It was just the CNN, and if it's not deleted already I'd be appreciative if you could delete it so it can be obtained in here.

I agree you with, I do not want to see this sick material. I just want to discuss the topic of it though.

Discussing the subject is one thing--posting graphic pictures of it, posting the video, or linking to anything that has such items is something else entirely. It's a serious violation of the ToU, and images such as that don't belong here. If you come across such things, PM the mod team ASAP.

For the record, the CNN link is fine.

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

@indzman said:

ARTICLE

I really hate terrorists who give islam religion a bad name, kill innocents to just prove power :(

Damn !

These are not people who have been "radicalized".

That implies that someone did something to them against their will.

They chose to follow the teachings of Mohammad, a mass murderer - like Muslims have been doing for 1400 years.

It's not a "religion of peace", and it never has been.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Shame. I really don't get why people are so inhumane.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

How about because he was an innocent human being? Do you enjoy coming off as a complete piece of shit?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@Nengo_Flow: America stepped in to help them. I didn't see another country step up to the plate. It is always America who has to do the heavy lifting and the get scorned for it. So unless you are willing to step up to the plate don't comment on what Americans do or feel.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 indzman

@JimB said:

@Nengo_Flow: Americans care about their own apparently the other countries do not or we would have heard about them,

Is that you jim? Our freind Jim from GS blogging days? Sorry if you are a new user, mistaking you for another person whom i used to knew around here :)

Brutal_Elitegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Brutal_Elitegs
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

@MrGeezer said:
@Nengo_Flow said:

No, you're supposed to shut the **** up if you don't care. A man was just brutally murdered in a horrible way, people are grieving, and you have the goddamn nerve to try to make this about YOU? As if the entire point of showing this story was to try to make YOU feel deep emotions? **** off. You can care or not, that's your right. But some people obviously ARE affected by this, and screw you for coming in here and trying to act like the TC wasted your time by not posting something that you care about. What the **** is wrong with you that you'd look at an event like this and try to make it about YOUR feelings?

http://i.minus.com/izvPtxSAWDVQ2.gif

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#35 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Well, the video will be passed between high school students on mobile phones, that's for sure.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

Watched the whole thing on Live Leak. They cut off his head with a fucking knife. Not a machete, a knife. Like, a survival knife.

It was pretty awful.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

I figured the part where a guy got his fucking head cut off for no reason after being forced to deliver a speech criticizing his own family and beliefs would be a pretty decent reason to at least feel sorry for him.

Watch the actual video of his decapitation and then say you don't feel anything. If you don't, you need help beyond that anyone here can give you.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

And their amount of despicable acts just keeps getting bigger.

We really need to figure out who's funding them and plug it, and then attempt to deal with the group itself.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

Watched them make him blame his own country for his pending death, those Isis scum, they are heartless monsters, savages!! The American was so brave as he spoke those forced words, I'm deeply saddened that he found himself in that situation. May he rest in peace.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

@Nengo_Flow: Most of the posters here are American so they are more likely to feel bad about it than some random local journalist. It's not much different than you feeling worse about a close buddy being shot than if some random person you never met was shot.

I don't think anyone here knew about the guy before this happened so yes, he is still a random person. Just because he is American doesn't make it more terrible.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@GrayF0X786 said:

Didn't take long for the terrorist supporting jackass to show up.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#45 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Anyone saw the press conference from Obama after this? I have a feeling that they will invade them. The way he told it.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Kinda sucks that he was captured before, kept for like 44 days and then released but the itch of being in the front line and getting the story first as a reporter really was his down fall. He should have never came back to these war zones. I don't think invasion, bombs, airstrikes or any kind of war can ever stop this evil. ISIS is made up of former groups of different terrorist organizations from different parts of the world including America and Britain, I believe the person who committed the murder is British. It's really true what they say, cut one head off and two more will grow, and it might be worst than before. I just wonder what if Saddam was still in power in that region, would any of these groups even exist. I mean let's look at North Korea, are there any militants from within that country going against Kim Jong Un. Or it doesn't even have to be dictators, what if there's groups in the US that wants to take power away from politicians and the president. Imagine if that happened, it would be chaos like how it is in the Middle East when there's no leadership or anyone in power.

http://youtu.be/pMT8i6__RWs

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

@BranKetra said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

@indzman said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

We cared about them, too.

Yes, we care about all that is going on down there, that is why we are there. We don't want any part of the planet being inhumane. No one should have the right to kill innocent people. Nengo_flow, i think you need to read more, or watch the news.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48  Edited By TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

Last week I saw a video of Yazidi people in Iraq who were being hunted down by Isis, they fled to the mountains and then a helicopter arrived. In that helicopter was a journalist, they were dropping off food and water. Those Yazidis were so scared and desperate, some of them managed to climb into the helicopter, the pilot decided to take those few people with them. And while they were in the air they were being shot at. Luckily they made it out alive. There was another helicopter that didn't make it. It really made me cry, those people, those children, there was so much fear on their faces. I felt so sorry for them...

I seriously can't understand how people could do such a thing, just because they belong to another group. Isis seems completely insane, they promote violence and death, that needs to be stopped. How the hell can they justify themselves?

It was this video:

Loading Video...
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49  Edited By tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

@Motokid6 said:

I can't imagine who'd wanna watch that video.. there was a beheading video going around about 5 years back when I was in High school. I watched it and... Oi.. I was sick for days.

Yeah, I watched my fair share of grizzly deaths and murders just to sank my curiosity. Let's just say I went in and came out like this:

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

ISIS shall instill discipline in our children, everyone will know discipline!

(Watch me get modded/censored just for having my opinion. Yeah... Im fine with ISIS. Yeah I think Israel is wrong. Yeah... the US should not be involved with no of it. If they gets involved and something happens, oh well, they knew the danger.)

You truly are a piece of shit. So you have no problem with the atrocities ISIS has been committing in Iraq?