Is it typical to have sex this often?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I live with my twenty seven year old cousin and my aunt in a four bedroom duplex apartment. My cousin does not work and spends most of his day socializing with friends and girls. When I return home from work, I almost always see a different girl in his room, and I know he's having sex with them because I can hear the sounds. There are weeks when he has sex with four to five different women.

I'd like to know whether this is typical for a male in their twenties? It makes me feel bad because I can only dream of getting a girl to like me, nonetheless get her in bed, nonetheless get numerous girls in bed per week. Having said that, I honestly believe that he hooks up with these girls to fill a void in his life; he's twenty seven, has never had a job, and really has nothing going for himself (neither do I, but I fill my void with other things); I just don't think any man is so horny that he has to spend time persuading numerous girls per week to sleep with him. If he's that horny, he could just stick to one girl; the fact that he goes through so many makes me think he does it to boost his ego.

Also, I figure that since these girls are willing to have one-day-stands with him, they must do so often with many other guys, which disturbs me a bit. How can sex be so casual?

Anyhow, is it normal to have that many sex partners? Am I missing out? When will it be my turn?

EDIT:

I'd also like to mention that he once told me that he had problems maintaining erections with some of them, particularly the pretty ones; he said that they didn't arouse him and that the less attractive ones (not completely unattractive, but average) , whom he called "roach bitches," were the only ones he felt comfortable enough with to maintain an erection.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

normal has no definition

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@4myAmuzumament said:

normal has no definition

I changed the title, by replacing "normal" with "typical."

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

You should jealous.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BluRayHiDef

@Aljosa23 said:

You should jealous.

I admitted that I was jealous in the OP.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Yeah, you are totally jealous of the poontang he gets.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Sure. I've had spurts (pun!) where it's been two or more times a day most weeks. I'm not in my 20's anymore (and I'm no longer married besides) and don't think I could pull that off now. 2-3 times a week is more typical for me these days.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Maybe they could be hookers.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 4myAmuzumament

your cousin has low self-esteem and is fortunately hot enough to land "road bitches" saving him from spiraling into depression and anxiety...

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@4myAmuzumament said:

your cousin has low self-esteem and is fortunately hot enough to land "road bitches" saving him from spiraling into depression and anxiety...

I wouldn't say he's hot. He's got a good looking face, but it's in the midst of male pattern baldness, yellowish and rotting bottom teeth, and a fat physique with stretchmarks.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 4myAmuzumament

does he have a deep voice?

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BluRayHiDef

@4myAmuzumament said:

Yes.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 4myAmuzumament

@BluRayHiDef said:

@4myAmuzumament said:

Yes.

that's probably it. does he have cool stories to tell? is he an interesting person?

is he meeting these road ladies at the bar/club?

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

Why do all of these women sleep with him if he's an unemployed schmuck with nothing going for him and isn't even particularly good looking? Are they all hideous women with huge self-esteem issues and/or the IQ of a potato?

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BluRayHiDef

@megagene said:

Why do all of these women sleep with him if he's an unemployed schmuck with nothing going for him and isn't even particularly good looking? Are they all hideous women with huge self-esteem issues and/or the IQ of a potato?

I don't intend to be condescending, but they're "hood rats." They like thuggish guys and that's the kind of guy my cousin is.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@megagene said:

I don't intend to be condescending, but they're "hood rats." They like thuggish guys and that's the kind of guy my cousin is.

Ah, I see. And I don't think you're being condescending. Sounds like you're just telling it like it is.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 4myAmuzumament

if you are a thug

you will attract the hood rats

this is typical

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

You seem too preoccupied with what your cousin does. Did you solved the "condoms all around" problem?

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

When I was in South Korea a guy who I was in charge of screwed four girls within three hours (not at the same time). Granted, they were hookers but it didn't change the fact that he did it. When I saw my then fiancée for the first time in over a year we screwed on average of five times a day until I left. Stamina is the key.

Some virgins and people who only got laid once or twice look at sex as super sacred and act like it is a huge deal when it happens. In reality, other than the pleasure aspect of it, it's not a big deal. Yes, if you are in a committed relationship you shouldn't cheat but if you are just out to get laid with whoever wrap it up and call it a day.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

The potential for STDs are staggering. Ew....

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BluRayHiDef

@Bigboi500 said:

Even with condoms?

NVIDIAking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22 NVIDIAking
Member since 2014 • 34 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Gotta catch them all, gotta catch them all

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Even with condoms?

Yes. Condoms wont stop things like genital warts and crabs, among others, and then things spread from mouth to mouth, mouth to genitalia and so forth. Sex with strangers is like playing Russian Roulette.

You could get crabs from him if you wash your laundry together, and herpes if you drink after him.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Jealousy is a sickness. Consult a psychologist immediately.

On the topic isn't that what sex addiction means? I always thought so.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

BRHD is jealous of his cousin, first he complains his cousin playing his PS 4 , now his cousin getting more pvssy than BRHD =P

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 indzman

BRHD you should share the bitches with your cousin than bitchin about your cousin LOL

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@Bigboi500 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Even with condoms?

Yes. Condoms wont stop things like genital warts and crabs, among others, and then things spread from mouth to mouth, mouth to genitalia and so forth. Sex with strangers is like playing Russian Roulette.

You could get crabs from him if you wash your laundry together, and herpes if you drink after him.

I don't do my laundry with him or anyone; I do it alone and keep my clothes separate.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 4myAmuzumament

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Even with condoms?

I don't do my laundry with him or anyone; I do it alone and keep my clothes separate.

doesn't matter, we're all infected...

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Its pretty commom to have sex 4-5 times a week in your 20s when you have a girlfriend or have a girl with benefits, but you are balling if you are have sexx with 4-5 different times of girls every week.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Even with condoms?

Sorry but this just absolute nonsense. Whilst it is "possible" for him to get these STD's with a condom its quite unlikely excluding crabs. "Many others" is also a massive exaggeration and something you have said because the list would actually be very short.

I would say crabs is a possibility however thats largely dependent on pubic hair of both parties and is also incredibly easy to cure.

Also whilst herpes can be easily transmitted with the use of protection its also incredibly unlikely as it needs to find its way inside the body via small cuts on the genitals. Whilst herpes cant be cure there are periods of outbreak and periods where it lies dormant and is not visible. Its easily transmitted during and outbreak and not so easily without an outbreak.

SO please ignore the above poster, whilst its possible to contract STD whislt using condoms it is certainly no "russian roulette" he is increasing his odds by having sex with "hood rats" and the sheer number of partners....but that by no means suggests he will contract anything if he uses a condom.

As for the crabs in the laundry thing HAHAHA. Herpes after drinking....please....

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 indzman

Its risky to've sexual intercourse with random one night stands with strangers without condoms, specially more fishy if a girl wants it raw. Once you contract HIV its game over, be careful guys :)

ghariani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ghariani
Member since 2006 • 34 Posts

it's all about that bbc man, it's ALL ABOUT THAT BBCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Wow another thread about your cousin's sex life....dude maybe it's time you got your own and stopped watching his.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BluRayHiDef

How often do the posters in this thread have sex?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

With money comes great pussy.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

I lol'd at "roach bitches":-P but on a serious note i believe you should talk to him about his ways because at that rate, an STD or aids is waiting to infect him. It could be a cry for help and maybe there is a girl back in the day that broke his heart?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

How often do the posters in this thread have sex?

With rationing? Once a week if I'm lucky. So, I take all I can even on Red Flag days.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Whether its typical or not should not be the issue. I personally wouldn't think much of a person who sleeps with several different partners that often. It tells you something about his low or nonexistent aspirations in life and the state of moral decay he's in. Most people nowadays will tell you that there's nothing sacred or sentimental about sex. I think that's a load of hogwash that is only intended to rationalize their inability to practice temperance. Of course I need not to tell you about the relatively proportional risk of contracting an STD. Excessive sex with different partners suddenly does not feel so good when the doctor comes up to you and say "You have AIDS".

I know what I'm about to say is perceived to be outlandish and alien these days, but temperance is a virtue worth pursuing. Furthermore, how you treat your physical senses and how you choose to satisfy your basic appetites profoundly and unfathomably affect your spiritual and cognitive faculties. You're free to make of that whatever you want.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

most pathetic thread ever in OT? not suprising who the creator is

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points