Is it rare for a white men to be attracted to black women?

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

Poll Is it rare for a white men to be attracted to black women? (84 votes)

Yes 40%
No 56%
4%

I was talking about this with a friend and she ended up dismissing it as "fake".

Anyway, most of my life, I've found that the majority of men do not consider black women to be especially attractive. This has nothing to do with racism, it's simply the fact that they don't consider going after that ethnicity because they simply don't find the features to be attractive.

I want to see how many folks in OT think that way, again this is no place for a racist discussion, it's simply a poll to see if white men generally go after black women or not,

• 
Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

@thegerg said:

I don't know, but there are black women that I find attractive.

"I was talking about this with a friend and she ended up dismissing it as "fake"."

What did he dismiss as fake?

The concept of a black person being attractive.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

nah i think its pretty normal for a male to be attracted to a female, regardless of skin color.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

As a white male, I find black women attractive...not all, but some. Same is true with white women, and Hispanics. I think it all depends on what you find attractive in a female in general and if women of certain color have it, then the attraction is there.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#5 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

@thegerg said:

I don't know, but there are black women that I find attractive.

"I was talking about this with a friend and she ended up dismissing it as "fake"."

What did he dismiss as fake?

The fact that most white men don't tend to go after black women.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Its rare for Any ethnicity to be more attracted to a different ethnicity than their own. Its not just white and black people.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Its rare for Any ethnicity to be more attracted to a different ethnicity than their own. Its not just white and black people.

This is false. Most non-White races put White women on a pedestal. Also, online dating statistics show that Black males prefer Black women the least, which is sad.

Loading Video...

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

For me personally, it's very rare for me to find a black woman attractive.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

there are some black women I find attractive, physically at least, my black neighbor upstairs for instance has a rockin' body, except she's psycho as all hell and she's constantly screaming up a storm and stomping around... but damn, that body

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

I think mixed race couples are probably still a minority in comparison so in that regard it is rare, I agree with Ice-T's thoughts on this topic, "It really don't matter, if you from mars and you got a pussy we will **** you". But if you're like 'Ratchet and Clank' on a quest for booty then black women is where it's at.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

there are some black women I find attractive, physically at least, my black neighbor upstairs for instance has a rockin' body, except she's psycho as all hell and she's constantly screaming up a storm and stomping around... but damn, that body

I heard this is why white males don't date black women. Their afraid of them. They will date the black girls who talk white though.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ BluRayHiDef

you do realise that if that were true then there there would be more mixed race relationships than same raced ones.

is that online-dating statistics or online dating-statistics ?

Either way, I doubt most of any dating statistics will be online.

and what kind of Attraction are we talking about ? If it just physical then your brain would mostl likely seek familarity, if we are talking more than physical then exactly what non physical traits can you attach to a particular ethnicity before things start to get "awkard" around here ?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lamprey263

@PSP107 said:

@lamprey263 said:

I heard this is why white males don't date black women. Their afraid of them. They will date the black girls who talk white though.

she "talks white" just fine, but when she's with her family she goes off like the black Hulk

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ BluRayHiDef

you do realise that if that were true then there there would be more mixed race relationships than same raced ones.

is that online-dating statistics or online dating-statistics ?

Either way, I doubt most of any dating statistics will be online.

and what kind of Attraction are we talking about ? If it just physical then your brain would mostl likely seek familarity, if we are talking more than physical then exactly what non physical traits can you attach to a particular ethnicity before things start to get "awkard" around here ?

My claim/ belief is based on personal experience and my observation of the media. For example, in Latin countries, Latinos who have mostly or complete European ancestry appear on television much more so than non-European looking Latinos.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Depends. Does she look like this:

Or this:

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PSP107

@lamprey263 said:

@PSP107 said:

@lamprey263 said:

she "talks white" just fine, but when she's with her family she goes off like the black Hulk

lol, at "she talks white fine" almost sounds like a skill *laughs*

Anyway, when you say "black Hulk" you mean she goes ghetto?

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

I find certain features to be attractive on a woman, skin color has little to do with it. If a black woman has all of the features that I like, I will be attracted to her.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lamprey263

@PSP107 said:

@lamprey263 said:

@PSP107 said:

@lamprey263 said:

lol, at "she talks white fine" almost sounds like a skill *laughs*

Anyway, when you say "black Hulk" you mean she goes ghetto?

yeah, that's another way to put it

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@themajormayor said:

Damn she's fine.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PSP107

@lamprey263:

Well describe it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lamprey263

@PSP107 said:

@lamprey263:

Well describe it.

she screams and yells but most time it's incomprehensible shrieking and rambling, but I can tell she just repeats herself a lot and then just raises her voice again and again, and it's incessant, she goes off nonstop and I don't even know how she finds time to breath, and lots of door slamming so hard it sounds like gunshots, then when she leaves her house she's as calm as ever but when she's inside those walls she's a maniac, and it's her kids she's yelling at from the sounds of it, I mean yeah kids are always mischievous and a handful but they don't deserve that kind of verbal abuse, she's been better because over the months neighbors have been complaining, I don't think she wants to loose her subsidized housing she only pays $50/month for, anyhow, I think it makes sense why none of the fathers wanted to stick around

there was another woman just like this two apartments down, though I think they kicked her out at the end of last summer because she was high on crack and running around the apartment complex naked in the dark, and she was always spying on other neighbors and making false reports, another section 8, anyhow she was just as bad as far as screaming went, she'd be on her back porch yelling into the phone, and it was almost like between the two of them that they were trying to out-ghetto each other, as if to say "hey bitch, top this!", and it's like they took turns trying to out perform the other

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PSP107

@lamprey263:

Wow I didn't expect that lengthy response. But yeah, what you describe I'm familiar with that. They are loud , seems like their never happy and quick to argue. But in their defense, black women are stronger. They stand their ground. Think Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks.

Let me asked what race are you and what area you live in?

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BluRayHiDef

@lamprey263 said:

@PSP107 said:

@lamprey263:

Well describe it.

she screams and yells but most time it's incomprehensible shrieking and rambling, but I can tell she just repeats herself a lot and then just raises her voice again and again, and it's incessant, she goes off nonstop and I don't even know how she finds time to breath, and lots of door slamming so hard it sounds like gunshots, then when she leaves her house she's as calm as ever but when she's inside those walls she's a maniac, and it's her kids she's yelling at from the sounds of it, I mean yeah kids are always mischievous and a handful but they don't deserve that kind of verbal abuse, she's been better because over the months neighbors have been complaining, I don't think she wants to loose her subsidized housing she only pays $50/month for, anyhow, I think it makes sense why none of the fathers wanted to stick around

there was another woman just like this two apartments down, though I think they kicked her out at the end of last summer because she was high on crack and running around the apartment complex naked in the dark, and she was always spying on other neighbors and making false reports, another section 8, anyhow she was just as bad as far as screaming went, she'd be on her back porch yelling into the phone, and it was almost like between the two of them that they were trying to out-ghetto each other, as if to say "hey bitch, top this!", and it's like they took turns trying to out perform the other

How do you know how much her rent was?

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PSP107

@BluRayHiDef:

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

ghetto girls are gross.

Avatar image for platinumking320
platinumking320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By platinumking320
Member since 2003 • 668 Posts

*shrug* Ask Robert De Niro, and Julius Cesear.

S'all I can tell ya homie.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lamprey263

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

@PSP107 said:

@lamprey263:

Well describe it.

How do you know how much her rent was?

Neighbors, she told my next door neighbor, who then relayed the info to me when she was venting how the woman's kids were climbing on top of her new car and chipped paint off of her hood.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@themajormayor said:

Or this:

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

Tyra Banks was really hot when younger. For sure though they don't seem to compete cuz she all I can think of.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

Nah, I have hooked up with black girls before. Same with some of my buds.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@themajormayor said:

Or this:

mmm dat ass mmm

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

I like black and blonde girls most :)

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
Loading Video...

It was Explained here

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

@lightleggy: "Anyway, most of my life, I've found that the majority of men do not consider black women to be especially attractive"

What kind of racist place do you live in where a "majority" of guys think that? I only come to the conclusion of racism cos only a racist would label black women as "not especially attractive" which is what you said in your own words, you didn't say some black women you didn't say most black women, you said black women, so I don't know how that's not supposed to come across as racist, there are some beautiful black women out there and of course some ugly ones just like in any race.

And how many white men you see dating Chinese women Indian women? why you just singling out black women.

You my man are a troll if ever I saw one.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#35 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I've seen a few hot black chicks, especially some half and half.

There are rare to come by and they are definitely the minority where I live (probably 2-5% in my city are probably black). Mostly hispanic and asian in here. There is beauty in every race.

Alienware_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Alienware_fan
Member since 2010 • 1514 Posts

The color white is a bright color..thus more attractive.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PSP107

@Alienware_fan said:

The color white is a bright color..thus more attractive.

That's a flawed statement. More attractive is your preference and that's fair. But saying white is a bright color seems odd.

White is just plain.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Personally I don't really find black women attractive, half-casts on the over hand tend to be pretty good looking.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#40 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Black girls wouldn't go for me. I'm not fly.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#41 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Even within the black female community a white woman is (sadly) something of an aspiration. Good documentary with Chris Rock about it. They get hair imported from India to make it appear more fine as it would on a caucasian. It's big business.

For me personally, I rather like the voluptuous physic. It's very appealing. But I find many unattractive. This can be said for practically every color and creed though.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

I like some black girls I saw, nice and slim.. too many of them are nasty looking with too big of butts.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#43 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

I'm not racist and I'm not gay,but I still find myself very sexually turned off by dark skin woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

@brimmul777 said:

I'm not racist and I'm not gay,but I still find myself very sexually turned off by dark skin woman.

There are attractive and unattractive women in every color group. I guess that there are many unattractive white women as well.

But in general the following rule holds: good-looking men tend to stick with good-looking women and unattractive men tend to stick with unattractive women.

osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

i am white and i tired to date a black girl and long story short it went really....badly.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

It's impossible for a white men to be attracted to black women, because "a men" is a nonsense statement that combines a singular "a" with the plural "men."

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@Makhaidos said:

It's impossible for a white men to be attracted to black women, because "a men" is a nonsense statement that combines a singular "a" with the plural "men."

LOL

Marth6352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Marth6352
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

It's funny to see people here front like there aren't ugly chiks of any category. If you think that white women are that bad, check your surroundings homie. For every bad white chick I can single out a couple ugly ones.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#50  Edited By deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Halle Berry is hot.