If you had to be a slave to a female celebrity...

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TrueChartreuse
Member since 2014 • 97 Posts

If slavery was legal again, and adult female celebrities were allowed to purchase men, Which female celebrity would you want to serve?

Some rules:

Once you're her slave, you're her slave for life.

You must obey her without question. If she tells you to kiss her feet or ass in public, you have to. She has total control over your life.

You'd never be allowed to see your friends and family again.

Discuss.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

Want? None. Forced to but get to choose? Emma Watson. If I'm gonna be a slave to anybody, it may as well be someone who is going to, for all intents and purposes, set me free.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@ianhh6 said:

Want? None.

Pretty much =P

This one is hard for me since I never had a crush or admiration for any celebrities...

What would your choice be, TC?

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

I feel like this is part of OP's sick twisted sex fantasies :P

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@deeliman said:

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

probably someone who is very very close to death so i'm done with it once they die

"i swear officer, she just fell down those stairs. she was a very old woman and awfully clumsy"

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TrueChartreuse

@korvus: I really wouldn't want to be anyone's slave. This is actually based on what I think will happen within the next few years, i.e. female celebrities will become rich enough to afford slaves, and there will be an exception made for them regarding the 13th amendment.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

My sig is my answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#11 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@magicalclick: I'd think Tom Hardy isn't bear enough for you.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TrueChartreuse

Notice I said female celebrities.

*claps hands effeminately* Let's stay on topic, people!

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

None. I don't find celebrities any more attractive than women I see on a daily basis.

My girlfriend is extremely attractive. I think I'll just continue being her sex slave.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#14 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@truechartreuse said:

@korvus: I really wouldn't want to be anyone's slave. This is actually based on what I think will happen within the next few years, i.e. female celebrities will become rich enough to afford slaves, and there will be an exception made for them regarding the 13th amendment.

Plenty of female celebrities are already rich enough to afford slaves, but I doubt the U.S. will make an exception for them to legally own slaves. Though technically the 13th amendment does allow for enslavement as punishment for a crime though I don't think any states currently impose that penalty.

Presumably a female celebrity could own a slave illegally or in other third world countries (but would owning slaves abroad violate U.S. laws?). Also even if it was legal, owning a slave would harm a celebrity's reputation which would cost her money as she would probably be boycotted.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

sex slave and just a slave are completely different, and there's nothing sexy about being a straight up slave

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 whipassmt

In answer to your question, someone who is either kind and nice and unlikely to pull a power trip or overwork me or make me do ridiculous and humiliating things in public or someone who's particularly dumb and I would be able to manipulate so that I would be nominally a slave but in actuality the power behind the throne.

And why would I have to do everything she says? Throughout history slaves have resisted in various manners, ranging from running away, to slave revolts, or simply just breaking their tools.

@lamprey263 said:

sex slave and just a slave are completely different, and there's nothing sexy about being a straight up slave

I wouldn't want to be either one of them. The two are not mutually exclusive though, regular slaves have often been sexually abused and sex slaves probably are sometimes forced to do some servile labor.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@Halo2-Best-FPS:

Too skinny.

@truechartreuse: "If she tells you to kiss her feet or ass in public, you have to"

lol

" I really wouldn't want to be anyone's slave. This is actually based on what I think will happen within the next few years, i.e. female celebrities will become rich enough to afford slaves, and there will be an exception made for them regarding the 13th amendment"

What a dumb comment.

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

Am I the only one who doesn't have a single thing like not even zero type of thing for celebrities?

I don't know, I just find it hard to be attracted to them.

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

Whoever bought me wouldn't live very long.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#21 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

@deeliman: Whatever he says don't enter his house!

On topic: Nobody because there is no real relationship between you and the "slave" so it's kinda pointless and inhumane :p

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@truechartreuse said:

Oh, so you're one of those "MRA's". More specifically, such an extreme version of an "MRA" that you seriously think that "within the next few years" the USA is going to make an exception to the 13th Amendment and allow wealthy women to legally own slaves.

Okay then, I think that's all that needs to be said here.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DrFlyntCoal
Member since 2015 • 496 Posts

I don't hate myself enough right now to do that, maybe someday in the future.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Oprah.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Alexandra Daddario, easily.

Her tits, her eyes. The only reason I watched San Andreas.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

None. I'm a strong minded Man with a passion to rule the world, not be a slave servants to no Woman.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dylandr

@davillain-: What about your babymama when she's angry?

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PSP107

@SOedipus:

I hear she's loaded.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

I would not be a slave to anyone.

I'd rather die.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dylandr

@ShepardCommandr: rip, me too but rip!

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@PSP107: Really?! Damn, that's a bonus.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 whipassmt

The sad thing is that there a lot of people in the world that would be better off if they were legal slaves right now. Probably all illegal slaves would be better off. Then of course you have people who are free but are starving and have no access to medicine, and being enslaved would at least get them some food and medicine (if people pay for a slave they're not generally going to let the slave die).

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@plageus900 said:

None. I don't find celebrities any more attractive than women I see on a daily basis.

My girlfriend is extremely attractive. I think I'll just continue being her sex slave.

This but my girl is cute

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 whipassmt

@truechartreuse said:

If slavery was legal again, and adult female celebrities were allowed to purchase men, Which female celebrity would you want to serve?

Some rules:

You must obey her without question. If she tells you to kiss her feet or ass in public, you have to. She has total control over your life.

Discuss.

My first question: so only female celebrities would be allowed to purchase male slaves? So wealthy, non-celebrity women can't buy slaves, males can't buy slaves, and women cannot be purchased as slaves? Why would that be the case? Why would only female celebrities be allowed to buy slaves, and why only male slaves?

The second question: Why would a person have to be a slave, yet have a choice over who gets to be his master? The person can't be enslaved as a result of capture because then he wouldn't be able to choose who his master is. My guess is that in this situation the person would be in a desperate financial situation and be forced to voluntarily sell himself into slavery. But in this case, why would the slave never be allowed to see friends and family again, if the slave is voluntarily selling himself into slavery and there are multiple female celebrities which he could choose from, then can't he set terms prior to the sale so that he would sell himself to the best bidder (namely the one that would agree to certain conditions, for example good food and lodging, safe working conditions, no cruel or unusual treatment, regular visits from family and friends, no more than 40 hours of toil a weak).

Also why would the slave have to obey without question? What happens if he disobeys? Theoretically she could have him killed or tortured, but if the slave is killed or badly injured he won't be able to work, so she would'v just wasted her money on the slave, though perhaps it's better to lose one slave than to let insubordination go unpunished and risk encouraging other slaves to disobey.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TrueChartreuse

@whipassmt said:
@truechartreuse said:

Some rules:

Discuss.

My first question: so only female celebrities would be allowed to purchase male slaves? So wealthy, non-celebrity women can't buy slaves, males can't buy slaves, and women cannot be purchased as slaves? Why would that be the case? Why would only female celebrities be allowed to buy slaves, and why only male slaves?

The second question: Why would a person have to be a slave, yet have a choice over who gets to be his master? The person can't be enslaved as a result of capture because then he wouldn't be able to choose who his master is. My guess is that in this situation the person would be in a desperate financial situation and be forced to voluntarily sell himself into slavery. But in this case, why would the slave never be allowed to see friends and family again, if the slave is voluntarily selling himself into slavery and there are multiple female celebrities which he could choose from, then can't he set terms prior to the sale so that he would sell himself to the best bidder (namely the one that would agree to certain conditions, for example good food and lodging, safe working conditions, no cruel or unusual treatment, regular visits from family and friends, no more than 40 hours of toil a weak).

Also why would the slave have to obey without question? What happens if he disobeys? Theoretically she could have him killed or tortured, but if the slave is killed or badly injured he won't be able to work, so she would'v just wasted her money on the slave, though perhaps it's better to lose one slave than to let insubordination go unpunished and risk encouraging other slaves to disobey.

I mean wealthy women in general (not just actresses and musicians) will be allowed to purchase slaves. This will be a likely scenario within the next few years thanks to the preferential treatment women get in Western society. They often get more perks than men do, and men are seen more and more as expendable and inferior to women.

There's money to be made though, and where's there's money, there opportunity. Most women would want to buy a male slave for a few reasons:

physically on average, men are stronger and can do heavy labor.

most heterosexual women would want a male slave for obvious reasons.

If men disobey they could face punishment or worse; death.

Why would men be able be able to choose who bought them? There'd have no say in the matter. I'm asking rhetorically, when the day comes and yes, it's a question of when not if. Which female celebrity would you want to serve?

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

hey look, i wandered into the japanese businessman part of ot.

konnichiwa!

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@truechartreuse said:
@whipassmt said:
@truechartreuse said:

Some rules:

Discuss.

I mean wealthy women in general (not just actresses and musicians) will be allowed to purchase slaves. This will be a likely scenario within the next few years thanks to the preferential treatment women get in Western society. They often get more perks than men do, and men are seen more and more as expendable and inferior to women.

There's money to be made though, and where's there's money, there opportunity. Most women would want to buy a male slave for a few reasons:

Why would men be able be able to choose who bough them? There'd have no say in the matter. I'm asking rhetorically, when the day comes and yes, it's a question of when not if. Which female celebrity would you want to serve?

LOL

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Storm_Marine said:
@deeliman said:

Well, those male virgins...

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Elizabeth Banks. She's gorgeous and just seems like a fun lady.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TrueChartreuse

@gamerguru100 said:
@truechartreuse said:
@whipassmt said:
@truechartreuse said:

Some rules:

Discuss.

Why would men be able be able to choose who bough them? There'd have no say in the matter. I'm asking rhetorically, when the day comes and yes, it's a question of when not if. Which female celebrity would you want to serve?

LOL

what do you mean you didn't read?

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 whipassmt

@truechartreuse said:
@whipassmt said:
@truechartreuse said:

Some rules:

Discuss.

Why would men be able be able to choose who bought them? There'd have no say in the matter. I'm asking rhetorically, when the day comes and yes, it's a question of when not if. Which female celebrity would you want to serve?

Oh I see, so any rich woman could purchase any slave, but she would prefer a male one since they can do more physical labor and do "other" work besides. But you specifically mentioned celebrities for the purpose of the thread because we wouldn't be discussing rich women that nobody has heard of. Presumably rich lesbians would also want slaves, so would they be buying some female slaves?

And I don't really think most heterosexual women would want a male slave "for obvious reasons" - unless you mean it in a more mild form than I am reading it (i.e. do you really mean to gawk and look at the slave, I'm taking it to mean they would want to force the slave into carnal activities with them).

If men disobey they could be killed true, but this would be less and less likely the more money the slave is worth. Though better to lose one slave than to let one get away with disobedience and thus encourage others to disobey.

So if the men have no choice in who bought them does that mean that these men would just be going about their own business and they would be seized by the celeb's employees, or more likely by a slavery company that enslaves people and then sells them off? Or would their be some reason, such as people who are desperate and sell themselves to a slavery company or people who commit crimes and are sentenced to slavery and auctioned off by the government?

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 whipassmt

@Gaming-Planet: Ha. I just saw San Andreas today, and remembered a bit about your comment when I saw the name "Alexandra Daddario" on the credits at the end. Not a bad choice, aside from the whole stupid slavery issue.

@MrGeezer said:
@truechartreuse said:

Oh, so you're one of those "MRA's". More specifically, such an extreme version of an "MRA" that you seriously think that "within the next few years" the USA is going to make an exception to the 13th Amendment and allow wealthy women to legally own slaves.

Okay then, I think that's all that needs to be said here.

What's an MRA?

@spike6958 said:

My sig is my answer.

I don't recognize her. Who dat?

@comp_atkins said:

probably someone who is very very close to death so i'm done with it once they die

"i swear officer, she just fell down those stairs. she was a very old woman and awfully clumsy"

But then after she died, one of her heirs would probably inherit you.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

I find it strange that even a strong male wants to sell his soul to a female just to be a sex slave. But hey, better you then me I guess. I want to rule the world minus owning a sex slave female.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 PSP107

@PSP107 said:

@SOedipus:

I hear she's loaded.

lol

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@Halo2-Best-FPS said:

I would have no qualms being her sex slave.

I would have no problems with literally kissing her ass.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PSP107

@themajormayor said:
@Halo2-Best-FPS said:

I would have no qualms being her sex slave.

I would have no problems with literally kissing her ass.

She doesn't have one =(

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@truechartreuse said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@truechartreuse said:
@whipassmt said:
@truechartreuse said:

Some rules:

Discuss.

LOL

what do you mean you didn't read?

LMAO

88 posts and counting

That's my sig, buddy.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@whipassmt said:

@comp_atkins said:

rules stipulated i'd be a slave for life. it didn't say whose life

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TrueChartreuse

@comp_atkins said:
@whipassmt said:
@comp_atkins said:

rules stipulated i'd be a slave for life. it didn't say whose life

NEW rule:

If a goddess would meet an untimely demise, her slave(s) would go to another female celebrity, and so on and so forth.