If Adam and Eve were white, where do Black people come from?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

Judo-Christians have claimed that the earth is only 6,000 years old and since the Bible only pertains to the humans of the middle eastern region, it's save to assume that the ancient Hebrews were closely designed in the image of Yahweh. "The Chosen race"

Evolution supports the claim that Homo sapians originated from Africa. It has taken 50,000 years for our dark skinned ancestors to develop lighter skin as they migrate to Asian and European continents. Light skin, blue eyes, blond hair are actually the recessive genes due to thousands of generations of genetic mutation. Different races are the result of evolution traits based on the environment.

The reason why I ask about Black people vice other races is because humans of African ancestry have the most dominant genes in all of human history.

If you're religious and don't understand evolution, then please share what you personally believe on the origin of dark-skinned humans.

Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#2 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts

We'd have almost zero genetic variation if the Adam and Eve story were true. There is no way mankind originated from Adam and Eve, just look at our DNA.

The world is 6000 years old. 4000 years ago we had the first chinese dynasty. ~4500 years ago we had evidence of Mayans. And oh course there is Europeans caucasian and african americans.

That means within 2000 years, there were enough genetic variation to makes different races throughout the entire world. Enough to have these races isolated as the predominant race in their regions. And plus we are starting with 2 people. Impossible. ZERO chance.

Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25398 Posts
If Adam and eve were black where did white people come from?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
Probably something to do with demons.
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Diviniuz
If Adam and eve were black where did white people come from?Kcube
albinos!
majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts
The (ridiculous) explanation I've usually gotten is that there was other people on earth outside of the garden of eden.
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kcube
[QUOTE="Kcube"]If Adam and eve were black where did white people come from?Diviniuz
albinos!

Thats no excuse for micheal jackson :evil:
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Diviniuz
The (ridiculous) explanation I've usually gotten is that there was other people on earth outside of the garden of eden.majoras_wrath
I typically hear the "you can't take the old testament seriously".
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 alexside1
Member since 2006 • 4412 Posts
Apparently it looks like I TC is overruling the possibility of a mutation. Then again... I do not recall the bible says Adam and Eve where white if we were to take it word for word literally.
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 alexside1
[QUOTE="majoras_wrath"]The (ridiculous) explanation I've usually gotten is that there was other people on earth outside of the garden of eden.Diviniuz

Because every christian sect believes the exact same way right?
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kcube
Apparently it looks like I TC is overruling the possibility of a mutation. Then again... I do not recall the bible says Adam and Eve where white if we were to take it word for word literally.alexside1
God made a mistake?
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
God is black that's how
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Diviniuz
Apparently it looks like I TC is overruling the possibility of a mutation.alexside1
I am ruling out the possibility you know anything about biology.
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 alexside1
[QUOTE="alexside1"]Apparently it looks like I TC is overruling the possibility of a mutation. Then again... I do not recall the bible says Adam and Eve where white if we were to take it word for word literally.Kcube
God made a mistake?

Prove that it was unintentional. Guess what. You can't.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
it is a scientific impossibility for all of humanity to come from two people. Anyone who believes so is wrong.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Space eggs.
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kcube
[QUOTE="Kcube"][QUOTE="alexside1"]Apparently it looks like I TC is overruling the possibility of a mutation. Then again... I do not recall the bible says Adam and Eve where white if we were to take it word for word literally.alexside1
God made a mistake?

Your kidding right? :lol:
majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts
[QUOTE="Kcube"][QUOTE="alexside1"]Apparently it looks like I TC is overruling the possibility of a mutation. Then again... I do not recall the bible says Adam and Eve where white if we were to take it word for word literally.alexside1
God made a mistake?

Prove it was intentional then?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Only racists really believe that Adam and Eve, Jesus, and other historical religious figures were pure Caucasian.
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

God made a mistake?

Kcube

What?

Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Diviniuz
[QUOTE="Diviniuz"][QUOTE="majoras_wrath"]The (ridiculous) explanation I've usually gotten is that there was other people on earth outside of the garden of eden.alexside1

Because every christian sect believes the exact same way right?

did I say that?
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
Stop worrying about where you came from. Worry about where you're going.
Avatar image for RationalAtheist
RationalAtheist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RationalAtheist
Member since 2007 • 4428 Posts
answeringgenesis says this in all seriousness: "The Australian Aborigine, the Chinese, and the European have come into existence only in recent times. The current states of culture of the races, which varies from space age to stone age, from animal worship and spirit worship to Christianity, is not a result of innocent, ignorant people searching for improvement. It is a direct consequence of whether the ancestors of any race worshipped the living God or deliberately rejected Him. (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v3/n3/origin-of-human-races)
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kcube

[QUOTE="Kcube"]

God made a mistake?

Necrifer

What?

He told man what to write in the bible/mistake 1 People today use "You can't take it literal" as an excuse to everything/mistake 2 And why did God create dinosuars before us and decide to wipe them out?/potential mistake in creation planning He says we are made in his image..then why can't I create planets and life and all of space by a thought alone?
the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_plan_man
Member since 2011 • 1664 Posts
During the Tower of Babel, when God spread different languages around, according to some sources, he changed skin tones as well.
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Diviniuz
[QUOTE="RationalAtheist"]answeringgenesis says this in all seriousness: "The Australian Aborigine, the Chinese, and the European have come into existence only in recent times. The current states of culture of the races, which varies from space age to stone age, from animal worship and spirit worship to Christianity, is not a result of innocent, ignorant people searching for improvement. It is a direct consequence of whether the ancestors of any race worshipped the living God or deliberately rejected Him. (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v3/n3/origin-of-human-races)

oh that makes sense. I am glad this was clarified. I am assuming the person who came up with that was directed by god too.
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Diviniuz

During the Tower of Babel, when God spread different languages around, according to some sources, he changed skin tones as well. the_plan_man
what is more logical? Evolution or some figure randomly turning people different colors and giving them different languages because he/she felt like it?

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
[QUOTE="majoras_wrath"][QUOTE="alexside1"][QUOTE="Kcube"] God made a mistake?

That is a strawman.
the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_plan_man

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]During the Tower of Babel, when God spread different languages around, according to some sources, he changed skin tones as well. Diviniuz

what is more logical? Evolution or some figure randomly turning people different colors and giving them different languages because he/she felt like it?

Who said evolution was logical?
RationalAtheist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RationalAtheist
During the Tower of Babel, when God spread different languages around, according to some sources, he changed skin tones as well. the_plan_man
What sources?
RationalAtheist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RationalAtheist
[QUOTE="Diviniuz"]

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]During the Tower of Babel, when God spread different languages around, according to some sources, he changed skin tones as well. the_plan_man

Darwin
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Diviniuz
[QUOTE="Diviniuz"]

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]During the Tower of Babel, when God spread different languages around, according to some sources, he changed skin tones as well. the_plan_man

The entire field of medicine and biology.
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Necrifer

Diviniuz

I can understand that. Barriers in communication keep the people from uniting. With a world that works together, the advances in science and other fields will greatly increase. This will eventually lead to the discovery or disproving of God.

Wait...

alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 alexside1
[QUOTE="majoras_wrath"][QUOTE="alexside1"][QUOTE="Kcube"] God made a mistake?

I do not need to prove anything, because I'm merely making observations when I make the first post. To say that something is a mistake is to say that something is unintentional. He assumes that made a "mistake", because it did not match his pre-assumptions. In this case I call him out, and guess what? He laugh it out to cop-out. I think I'm the one who's being reasonable here.( Not saying that your not)
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 alexside1
[QUOTE="Necrifer"]

[QUOTE="Kcube"]

God made a mistake?

Kcube

What?

He told man what to write in the bible/mistake 1

No I didn't. Straw-man.
the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_plan_man

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"][QUOTE="Diviniuz"] what is more logical? Evolution or some figure randomly turning people different colors and giving them different languages because he/she felt like it?

Diviniuz

I meant on it's own. It's logical to believe the Earth and universe "evolves" all on it's on, kind of like it has a "mind" of it's own? That Earth is just the right distance from the sun? That a man has a penis and a woman has a vagina and having sex creates new life, and the act of reproducing is...pleasurable? Coincidence...I think not.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Necrifer

[QUOTE="Kcube"]

alexside1

No I didn't. Straw-man.

God?

Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kcube
[QUOTE="alexside1"][QUOTE="majoras_wrath"][QUOTE="alexside1"] Prove that it was unintentional. Guess what. You can't.

I do not need to prove anything, because I'm merely making observations when I make the first post. To say that something is a mistake is to say that something is unintentional. He assumes that made a "mistake", because it did not match his pre-assumptions. In this case I call him out, and guess what? He laugh it out to cop-out. I think I'm the one who's being reasonable here.( Not saying that your not)

Yeah a cop out :roll: No wonder revelations says only one church is true to the word. You have never seen or heard a thing from the real God yet base all your "knowledge of god" on a book about it written by humans. God making mistakes just doesn't sound as cool as a god that doesn't?
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kcube
Are you going to claim strawman 50 times AGAIN? FFS
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Necrifer

God making mistakes just doesn't sound as cool as a god that doesn't?

Kcube

Right. It wouldn't be God at that point.

Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Diviniuz

[QUOTE="Diviniuz"][QUOTE="the_plan_man"] Who said evolution was logical?the_plan_man

I meant on it's own. It's logical to believe the Earth and universe "evolves" all on it's on, kind of like it has a "mind" of it's own? That Earth is just the right distance from the sun? That a man has a penis and a woman has a vagina and having sex creates new life, and the act of reproducing is...pleasurable? Coincidence...I think not.

I honestly have zero idea what you are getting at.
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 alexside1

[QUOTE="alexside1"]

[QUOTE="Kcube"]

Necrifer

No I didn't. Straw-man.

God?

How am I suppose to know that he's referring to god? He said "he" which I assume that referring to me.
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

Wasn't that to stop humans from building a tower to Heaven? Which by today's standards is inconsequentially smaller than modern daysky scrappers. . .

Anyway, I want to hear what some religious folks honestly believe and not what they think their "group" or community thinks. A lot less religious folks on GS than I thought :/

alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 alexside1
[QUOTE="Kcube"][QUOTE="alexside1"][QUOTE="majoras_wrath"] Prove it was intentional then?

Yeah a cop out :roll: No wonder revelations says only one church is true to the word. You have never seen or heard a thing from the real God yet base all your "knowledge of god" on a book about it written by humans. God making mistakes just doesn't sound as cool as a god that doesn't?

Yes, a cop out. And now you making baseless accusations against me that has nothing to do with our discussion in order to degrade me. Are you going to address me, or just annoy me? Your wasting my time.
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Diviniuz

If God made everything, how could something ever be wrong to God? Also, why does God need to be worshipped? Why is religion completely centered around mankind? Why does God want people to believe in God? Why did God ever make the universe?

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Jesusmagic.

An interesting aside, Mormans actually had a very bizzare explanation for this, but I think they've since disavowed that view, as it's incredibly racist.

alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 alexside1

An interesting aside, Mormans actually had a very bizzare explanation for this, but I think they've since disavowed that view, as it's incredibly racist.

theone86

I seen far worse on it.

Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Kcube
[QUOTE="alexside1"][QUOTE="Kcube"][QUOTE="alexside1"] I do not need to prove anything, because I'm merely making observations when I make the first post. To say that something is a mistake is to say that something is unintentional. He assumes that made a "mistake", because it did not match his pre-assumptions. In this case I call him out, and guess what? He laugh it out to cop-out. I think I'm the one who's being reasonable here.( Not saying that your not)

Yes, a cop out. And now you making baseless accusations against me that has nothing to do with our discussion in order to degrade me. Are you going to address me, or just annoy me? Your wasting my time.

I did back up my statement or are you just angry and trolling?
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

If God made everything, how could something ever be wrong to God? Diviniuz

I'm guessing because god is a tad bit neurotic, which makes sense because humans are made in his image and humans are often neurotic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]During the Tower of Babel, when God spread different languages around, according to some sources, he changed skin tones as well. Blue-Sky

Wasn't that to stop humans from building a tower to Heaven? Which by today's standards is inconsequentially smaller than modern daysky scrappers. . .

Anyway, I want to hear what some religious folks honestly believe and not what they think their "group" or community thinks. A lot less religious folks on GS than I thought :/

It's a flawed question. Like I said, No one really believes that Adam and Eve were pure Caucasian. Some Abrahamic religions don't even believe that there were literally two beings named Adam and Eve that were the first two people. Can you imagine that?