If a transgender person has a penis are they a woman?

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#52 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@magicalclick said:

@intotheminx: Normal girls biologically have penis.

Here's some educational video

Loading Video...

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 wildaries
Member since 2016 • 499 Posts

@playmynutz: you do know you could been tricked already and not know it...lol

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#54 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Here's some educational video

Loading Video...

lol youngins nowadays...too much time/freedom on their hands...spoiled brats always needing to feel special to live/survive. :P

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 wildaries

I think that so no funny or cool...those are kids....off limits I think for fun and games....

why cant we trash hipsters.....or hippies or yuppies and cool things like that......

what if it was your kid ...that's the way I look at it......

as for the young we where all young once and weird and did wacky sht....unless you grew up like ted cruz and paul ryan and had a tampon up ur butt.

young people get a free pass with me.

Avatar image for deactivated-58183aaaa31d8
deactivated-58183aaaa31d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By deactivated-58183aaaa31d8
Member since 2015 • 2238 Posts

@wildaries: In Biology gender ambiguity is so rare it is basically negligible even in the transgender community. The number of people who have both a penis and a vagina is 1 in billions or something. And that is likely to come with strings such as neither of their parts being functional.

Most people who have gender change will be biologically one unambiguous gender and they CHOOSE to switch gender. Either because of hormonal issues or psychological perceptions of themselves or a combo of both.

Some people choose to define themselves differently to their biological gender and that is fine. Whatever they want to define themselves as is what really matters in the every day and for anyone who isn't sequencing their DNA that is all we really have to go on.

But my point was there is a difference between what people define themselves as and what their DNA will tell us about them. In almost every case you are likely to come across.

Well put it this way men and women have a lot of differences when it comes to medicine. A person can LIVE as the opposite gender but in the end you can't escape basic biology.

A man might be able to live his life as a woman but there is no way in hell he will ever enter female menopause or have kids, that is unique to women. Just the same as a woman might live life as a man but at the end of the day she will never have a functioning penis and no amount of surgery can just erase the ovaries from her body. There will always be scars left behind.

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 wildaries

@dexda: ah no it not that rare......one in a billion would mean there only 6 intersexed people on earth...lol.

infact it quite commen enough that it was written about in Greece a lot infact one of the gods offspring was.....

why would they write myths about something so rare......how many people where alive in Greece then do you think 100k, 150k? not many

there was less then 100 million in the whole world then infact I think it was even less then that.

intersex is like 1 in 100 and natural dual sex is like 1 in 10,000 I think something.

I think gay and transgender is even more commen that you think...

in the animal world gay is quite commen.

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

• Bruce Jenner is a man.

• He will always be a man.

• No matter how many surgeries he has, chemicals he uses, hormones he injects, or lies he tells, he cannot "transition" into a woman.

• All he can do, is pretend to be a woman, and - it's sad that he hates who he really is, so much, that he would feel the need to pretend to be something he is not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

@wildaries: Oh I danced with a girl until I felt her wiener. I learned my lesson and am super cautious now.

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 wildaries

@playmynutz: lol was she hung...lol

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 wildaries

@Born_Lucky: brue jenner was a crossdresser that decide he like to have his own show........no one belives he transgender.....first of all I meet transexurals before and I know there no containing them....they don't life 50 years as man then go come out.....these are crossdressers who do it for fashion...kinda like punk posers.....

the transexural would rather die than live as a man.....there a way to them ,,,how they act how they live and they don't wake up one morning..they are born this way....just like a gay or a straight person it coded in the dna before birth....you don't come out one day and do it for fashion.....

bruce is one them crossdressers who wants attention .....

no one buying his story other then E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

@wildaries: yeah dude it was scary I turned cold and blue like anime. I should have known something was up (or hung low) when the tranny groped me. That behavior is way too aggressive for a real woman.

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 wildaries
Loading Video...

@playmynutz: lol

lol you make me laugh a lot..... was this the hangover part 4?

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

To the guy that said that homosexuals and "transgenders" are 'born that way', and that it's in their DNA -

That's a lie. I know that American public schools lie to kids on a daily basis , so I don't really blame him .

Science proved that people are NOT 'born that way' , 20 years ago. Your conduct in this world is something you CHOOSE to do.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23992 Posts

@Born_Lucky said:

To the guy that said that homosexuals and "transgenders" are 'born that way', and that it's in their DNA -

That's a lie. I know that American public schools lie to kids on a daily basis , so I don't really blame him .

Science proved that people are NOT 'born that way' , 20 years ago. Your conduct in this world is something you CHOOSE to do.

While there may so far be no evidence of there being a gay gene, therer is plenty of evidence to indicate that people are born that way.

As indicated by several scientific studies. As well as biological differences between gay men and gay women including the fact that gay people's brains are more built up like members of the opposite sex. Embryology too has shown several things that may cause homosexuality.

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 wildaries

@Born_Lucky: science prove what???? that cant even figure out why human have only 23 chromosones and a sunflower has over a 1000...

humans are so very complex in so a vast way that you could not even grasp this concept.

we think there some kind of switch that makes changes to our DNA and that why the number 23 works...because 46 is no way near the amount of possible changes a human would need even if everyone was albino....so to say science rule out this is silly......go and spend some time around them and you start to see a pattern.....they are 100% born this way it programmed into them the same way it programmed into all life......

there are gays in amimals so your theory flys right out the window.....infact it quite commen.....

somethings are just programmed into some people like abuse or those who become addicts to sex or drugs or booze or have certin differances....we know this is not learned behavior but something else....we know it runs more so in certin eithic groups ...we don't know why....or can understand it.

the idea you can send some gays of to some Christian camp and cure them is most silly or to think of this as some sort of illness.

it 100% programmed behavior....

they can feel it inside them.

i don't expect most people to understand something that there religion programs them to not to understand.

the idea of a gay gene is silly when we know that it probley not a gene that makes changes like this....but something before genes we don't grasp or see yet.....

we know this if we understood anything about prime numbers....

there is no fuking way the genes make all the variations in people we see today.....something else is there we just can see it,,,,,

simple logic really......

the same logic that saw DNA ever before we saw DNA or could prove it.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

@intotheminx said:

When does the PC stop?

How does it hurt you to refer to someone as a woman if that's what they wish to be referred to as?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-58183aaaa31d8

@wildaries: They can ONLY write myths about things that are rare. Otherwise they wouldn't be myths.

Fine it isn't THAT rare but it is still significantly rare.

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 wildaries

not really ..I did a paper on this in collage long time ago.....how I know some things here.....humans are quite complex things they don't fit into a neat little box....what I do know is most of what I learned as a young man changed a lot in my lifetime...even then I questioned the idea that they knew for sure many things...looking back I was very right on a lot of things....many see science as exact but I think our knowledge and understanding evolves over time.

if you have faith then everything god makes he makes for a reason,every single creature has a purpose,a reason for being and there fore is loved by god.

god don't make mistakes .

then god wanted transexurals and gays on this earth for a reason.

even the mullas in iran think transsexuals are women.....and allow them to marry men if they had srs.

they ruled god wanted this.

@dexda:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-58183aaaa31d8

@wildaries: You didn't say a single thing there that was informative or even relevant. You basically told me you know things without proving what you know.

Not surprising coming from a religious person I suppose. Your entire belief is based on accepting words that have zero proof behind them.

You need to go back and write another paper because you have clearly forgot how to make a valid argument since then. Or maybe you haven't and this is the sort of trash you got away with when you wrote it. All words and no substance. Man I REALLY hope you failed. Just for the sake of education and the human race.

If I wrote this sort of shit in my Chemistry Masters dissertation I would have been kicked out of the University.

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By wildaries

lol dude relax....chill... nothing in the world how a human is made can be proven ....hence god......a reason for everything was my point.

I not say my god or his god or yor god but something greater than ourself.

why do some people have eyes ..why do my eyes change color .

you think you might know something but in the scale of things we are really blind here.

there a heck of a lot of people working on the key to what I am talking about so they can unlock things like living longer,preventing certin bad traits that cause illness a host of things.....a riddle beyond DNA itself.

I could say something like god took a rib from adam and made eve and if you think about that for a while you see a lot of things in that...in how easy a easy a man can become female like....

I don't say it a fact....but something to think about.....

one thing I found about transexurals is they all have a vast amount of faith.

maybe they know something we don't.

@dexda:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

@wildaries: Oh god that video brings back the memories. They all have that botched dude face. It could of been The Hangover if I went home with the shemale but I swear our encounter only lasted 2 of the longest most disgusting minutes of my life, afterwards I ran away.

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 wildaries
Loading Video...

@playmynutz: my crazy neighbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

@wildaries: eww I had enough bro lol

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 wildaries

@playmynutz: lol very very crazy sofia to deal with when your hung over in the morning......sofia is funny just walks in uninvited and lays down on the couch and take a 4 hr nap then come outside and soon as the sun is down half naked doing a modeling show In the street...you get used of these sorts of things......just don't try to out drink sofia ever.....epic fail...sofia kinda a big celeb too know only for being drunk most of time or high or both doing crazy things..the Asian trans paris Hilton...sings better than paris too.

AdmiralAdmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 AdmiralAdmiral
Member since 2016 • 94 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

It's simple, if you are born with a penis you're a male. While being born with a vagina makes you a female. I know logic is hard to follow these days, but there it is.

I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter, but that don't make it true.

That's actually pretty badass. Did you meet any opposition once you came out as an Apache attack helicopter?

wildaries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 wildaries

@admiraladmiral: just that viral vid gunning down some reporters in a VW bus...lol

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#79 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49584 Posts

Sex is an immutable characteristic yet gender can be manipulated through the fabrics of society. It's viewed through lenses that shift or focus as time progresses. Yes, science can alter bodies and with that the perception of sex can shift and replicate gender(s) in social constructs, but biology has not been overcome. Scars remain, basic biology will not evolve - or balance - into the new fabrics, it must be maintained through constant flow of medicine and even then with huge limitations. This may evolve as our grasp of medicine continues to reach new heights but until then, sex is immutable. Gender, a social construct, is not absolute.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Serraph105 said:
@intotheminx said:

When does the PC stop?

How does it hurt you to refer to someone as a woman if that's what they wish to be referred to as?

I think the issue falls more in line with the labeling and name-calling from all avenues. Constructive conversation doesn't seem to be the norm, and more in line with "if you do not follow x mantra, I will unfriend you (or block, ban, etc)." It's a byproduct of the millennial "social media" driven generation - highlighted or emboldened by arguments of self-perceived higher morality and "social justice". Academia has even found itself in the crosshairs at times; it's a curious time we are in.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Serraph105 said:
@intotheminx said:

When does the PC stop?

I think the issue falls more in line with the labeling and name-calling from all avenues. Constructive conversation doesn't seem to be the norm, and more in line with "if you do not follow x mantra, I will unfriend you (or block, ban, etc)." It's a byproduct of the millennial "social media" driven generation - highlighted or emboldened by arguments of self-perceived higher morality and "social justice". Academia has even found itself in the crosshairs at times; it's a curious time we are in.

I mean, I see words here and you've even managed to construct sentences but you are saying absolutely nothing at all. Just a bunch of vague generalizations and fortune cookie-level quotes masquerading as intelligent commentary. Poor form m8, did you get your education from the University of Gamergate?

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Aljosa23 said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Serraph105 said:

I mean, I see words here and you've even managed to construct sentences but you are saying absolutely nothing at all. Just a bunch of vague generalizations and fortune cookie-level quotes masquerading as intelligent commentary. Poor form m8, did you get your education from the University of Gamergate?

What did you not understand?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer: I understood it all fam I just disagree with your sweeping generalizations until I see corroborating evidence.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Aljosa23 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: I understood it all fam I just disagree with your sweeping generalizations until I see corroborating evidence.

What sweeping generalizations?

DanielDI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 DanielDI
Member since 2016 • 13 Posts

GRS for Trans Men is more diverse than just phalloplasty. By the way, contrary to the opinion of Kenneth Lam, there are many different types of phalloplasty procedures. He changed his answer in response to my comment complaining that he had made it sound like there was only one type of phalloplasty. And, since he is not an expert in phalloplasty, I'm not sure why his answer has gotten so many views, especially with his oversimplification, not only by the fact of initially oversimplifying the procedure, but also in making it sound like it is so easy when it is a tremendously long series of procedures, a vast a amount of money, and sometimes it goes wrong. So please do your research, and read up on doctors who have actually performed phalloplasty like Curtis Crane and others. You can go to Page on phallo.net to find many different surgeons who perform phalloplasty.

Dxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#86  Edited By Dxl
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

If you are a male programmed to obsess over the figure of a female so much that you become one but keeping what you have to pleasure with them. Then of course this movement makes the women alternate new in the minds of those into it.

Keeping it short they are the kinky new breed of women, if you are a traditionalist you may not classify them as such.

Trans women love women more then cis men, because they get with them and become them.

Simple as that.

Old generations and ways of thinking die out anyways.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

It's REALLY simple, whatever you were when you were born is what you will be for the rest of your life. If you're born with a penis, you're male, cutting off your penis or wearing a dress can't and won't change that.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#88 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@dxl: Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Please check the date on threads when posting. This thread is from over a year ago.

-Byshop