i prefer a nerdy girl to a bimbo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

likeabrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 likeabrick
Member since 2010 • 135 Posts

im a guy and i prefer a nerdy girl, and i wouldn't even consider myself a nerd.

nerdy girls aremuch better in bed

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

I prefer a nerdy, but cute girl to a bimbo. Not any old nerdy girl.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

Cute geeky guys are where it's at.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i prefer the one with bigger boobs.

my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 my_mortal_coil
Member since 2009 • 2839 Posts

im a guy and i prefer a nerdy girl, and i wouldn't even consider myself a nerd.

likeabrick

So does a girl need to know binary or which star is closest to Sol or who Jango Fett is? Or does she just need to be a brunette with librarian glasses and mod clothes? How nerdy are you talkin here, and how are they better in bed?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GreySeal9

likeabrick

I kinda doubt this to be honest. They usually don't have as much experience.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

[QUOTE="likeabrick"]nerdy girls aremuch better in bed

GreySeal9

They can always level up their sex skill in time though.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="likeabrick"]nerdy girls aremuch better in bed

DJ-Lafleur

Yeah, they can always level grind on me.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

Then afterwards they can grab all my loot.

my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 my_mortal_coil

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

DJ-Lafleur

Then afterwards they can grab all my loot.

JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JuggaloRandall
Member since 2010 • 8213 Posts
Me too :). My girlfriend is a nerdy type :oops:
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

I wish all guys I knew said that. I get barely any attention for the exact reason that I am not a bimbo.

testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 testfactor888
Member since 2010 • 7157 Posts
Nerdy girls for me as well. Alot more fun
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

Nerdy girls are also not morons, and need to learn life skills to get by because they can't just bounce up and down in a tight shirt and get people to do things for them.

I know a lot of "bimbo" girls, the antics of which include not understanding why your fork can't go in the microwave, using lined notebook paper as a tampon (?!?!?!?), throwing a fit in a store because they didn't have her size and threatening to sue people over it, "there's no letters in math", "ohmigod, I'm like, so hot! I can play COD! omigod", amongst other things. (Not all the same girl, but I find it even more alarming that a lot of people are this stupid, as opposed to just one mega-moron)

I mean, do you really ever want to even SPEAK to a person who speaks with an upward inflection at the end of every sentence so it sounds like she's asking a question, let alone be in a relationship with them, or have sex with them. Apparently you CAN make sex noises that sound like a question, who knew?

my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 my_mortal_coil

Nerdy girls are also not morons, and need to learn life skills to get by because they can't just bounce up and down in a tight shirt and get people to do things for them.

I know a lot of "bimbo" girls, the antics of which include not understanding why your fork can't go in the microwave, using lined notebook paper as a tampon (?!?!?!?), throwing a fit in a store because they didn't have her size and threatening to sue people over it, "there's no letters in math", "ohmigod, I'm like, so hot! I can play COD! omigod", amongst other things. (Not all the same girl, but I find it even more alarming that a lot of people are this stupid, as opposed to just one mega-moron)

I mean, do you really ever want to even SPEAK to a person who speaks with an upward inflection at the end of every sentence so it sounds like she's asking a question, let alone be in a relationship with them, or have sex with them. Apparently you CAN make sex noises that sound like a question, who knew?

XilePrincess

uh huh. That's why they are so popular. Pretty much all they are good for, but that's like, 90% of why a guy wants a gf anyway. That and they are more easily controled than a nerdy girl with brains.

Nerdy girl: "You want to do what with my what and put it where because I won't get pregnant!!?? A-hole."

Bimbo: "Ok! You're so smart!"

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

uh huh. That's why they are so popular. Pretty much all they are good for, but that's like, 90% of why a guy wants a gf anyway. That and they are more easily controled than a nerdy girl with brains.

Nerdy girl: "You want to do what with my what and put it where because I won't get pregnant!!?? A-hole."

my_mortal_coil

I see your point, and it is often very true. But just have to point out that I have met far far far more 'nerdy' girls who would be okay with buttsex and other "weird" stuff because they're openminded and educated on it, and more bimbos who go "but omigod, that's where I poop from!" and/or "well one time there was this girl julie.. you know, slut julie? yeah. well one time she and this guy from the football team did _____ and omg, he told everyone and now they all, like, call her slut julie! you can't do that, because like, I don't want to be like slut julie! I'm classy!".

Of course that would likely only apply to wolfpack bimbos, the kind that all look the same except for the alpha moron, who is significantly prettier than the rest, and likely richer. Life does imitate movies quite often in that respect.

quetzalcoatI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 quetzalcoatI
Member since 2010 • 627 Posts

XilePrincess
Are you suggesting that I cannot microwave a fork!?!? Also, my roommate is a hot bimbo (not sexual partners) and I swear she sounds like a high pitched furby when having sex.
Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ultimas_Blade
Member since 2004 • 3671 Posts

GreySeal9

Co-signed. Hell yeah.

my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 my_mortal_coil

[QUOTE="my_mortal_coil"]

XilePrincess

I see your point, and it is often very true. But just have to point out that I have met far far far more 'nerdy' girls who would be okay with buttsex and other "weird" stuff because they're openminded and educated on it, and more bimbos who go "but omigod, that's where I poop from!" and/or "well one time there was this girl julie.. you know, slut julie? yeah. well one time she and this guy from the football team did _____ and omg, he told everyone and now they all, like, call her slut julie! you can't do that, because like, I don't want to be like slut julie! I'm classy!".

Of course that would likely only apply to wolfpack bimbos, the kind that all look the same except for the alpha moron, who is significantly prettier than the rest, and likely richer. Life does imitate movies quite often in that respect.

I lol'd at wolfpack bimbos and alpha moron. Reminds me of Mean Girls.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Doesn't matter, a girl who is ____ can still be a slut, they aren't mutually exclusive.
6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts
I dont care as long as they are fun to be around and good in bed. Why restrict yourself to certain group of sexual partners when you can have a variety? What is a bimbo someone who doesn't share your taste and interests that happens to be attractive?
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts

my_mortal_coil
Everything i've heard is the opposite way round. Bimbos can easily afford to be picky as they can easily find another guy if they want to and they don't have to worry about the lost 'investment' of building up a proper relationship first. Simply supply and demand, if she's the 'hot girl' then she can afford to be picky or be an ass sometimes as there will always be someone else willing to date her. Anyway IMO i never really think of dating a 'bimbo', i find them very irritating to simply be arround s othe idea never pops into my head.
my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 my_mortal_coil

[QUOTE="my_mortal_coil"]

markop2003

Everything i've heard is the opposite way round. Bimbos can easily afford to be picky as they can easily find another guy if they want to and they don't have to worry about the lost 'investment' of building up a proper relationship first. Simply supply and demand, if she's the 'hot girl' then she can afford to be picky or be an ass sometimes as there will always be someone else willing to date her. Anyway IMO i never really think of dating a 'bimbo', i find them very irritating to simply be arround s othe idea never pops into my head.

I thought bimbo meant dumb and hot ... dumb chicks get led around a lot. And I have met a chick that had low self-esteem because nobody respected her opinion on anything because she was a moron, but her booty graduated with honors.

Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Aspen706
Member since 2010 • 4560 Posts
I prefer neither.
Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#25 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
You put the fan in FANTASTIC!
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

Why must we always choose between two extremes?

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
I'd take a nerdy girl over a bimbo too, just because I am old-fashioned and prefer being able to have a conversation about a topic that we both would understand.
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

I prefer nerdy girls because i'd rather have an engaging conversation then have "fun in bed"..i think OP is confused..

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

don't we all pal

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

I have no reason to choose, for I already have a girlfriend who is smart, funny, beautiful beyond words, and I love walking behind her :)

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

i like the ones with some BB&T

Avatar image for deactivated-587633796662c
deactivated-587633796662c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 deactivated-587633796662c
Member since 2009 • 6979 Posts

GreySeal9
This since there is a nerdy girld in class who has more beard than me >_>
Avatar image for Human-after-all
Human-after-all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Human-after-all
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts
I prefer a woman not a girl.