• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

No. I'm not 15 and needing to escape from this "cruel world". I support medical legalization, but recreational use is a no go for me. Too many potheads as it is laying around, not doing shit. I know it's stereotypical, but it's also what I see (as someone who works in the public).

Budwiser is no bueno either. Miller Light is the better domestic. Also, your homebrewed/imported $12 a bottle shit is overrated.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#52 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@Nuck81 said:
@turtlethetaffer said:
@Nuck81 said:
@turtlethetaffer said:
@mark1974 said:

Is that you Nancy Reagan? They told me you were dead.

I can't stand the taste of beer. I'm more of a hard cider/ cocktail guy. To me, beer is the absence of flavor and it's just disgusting to me. If everyone else around me is drinking, and my only option is beer, I'll probably just have water or something. That's how much I hate the taste. at least, the taste of the beers I've tried, and I've tried quite a few.

For pot, it makes me feel wickedly shitty. The times I've done it, I woke up feeling dizzy as hell and it felt like I was going to throw up for most of the day. It's not for me.

All the girls I know prefer that Hard Cider and Wine Cooler stuff too

Yeah, I think my thing is that I just have a massive sweet tooth. Like, I've yet to encounter anything that's too sugary for me to eat. It makes it so the taste of beer, which is so odd, jut doesn't do it for me.

Try darker beers like stouts, porters, and bocks. My favorite beer style is a Bock. Some porters are infused with vanilla that are pretty sweet tasting.

Stay away from IPA's. For some strange reason, in the USA craft beer makers can't make a beer that isn't so hoppy that it burns away your nose hair.

Basic rule of thumb is, if a beer is referred to as "Malty" it will be on the sweeter side of the spectrum. If a beer is considered "Hoppy" it will be bitter.

I've tried porters before and they tasted really bitter to me, but if I can, I'll try stouts and bocks.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@senses_fail_06 said:

No. I'm not 15 and needing to escape from this "cruel world". I support medical legalization, but recreational use is a no go for me. Too many potheads as it is laying around, not doing shit. I know it's stereotypical, but it's also what I see (as someone who works in the public).

Budwiser is no bueno either. Miller Light is the better domestic. Also, your homebrewed/imported $12 a bottle shit is overrated.

Potheads are pretty much in the work force everywhere, except where there's the strictest pee-test regulations. Pot doesn't make people lazy. What's lazy is perpetuating that ridiculous misconception. If you want to argue that lazy people use pot, then that's fine. But lazy people will be lazy.

And if you don't need to "escape' - why are you on Gamespot?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@foxhound_fox: you're a truck driver?

Yes. Just finished my first year 5 days ago.

BalaminienBGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 BalaminienBGS
Member since 2016 • 68 Posts

Yes I do, because it's the one beer I know they'll have at a dive bar when I walk in and if they don't have it ... well that's when i go to Kokanee and if they don't have that, whiskey, because at the very least they have to have whiskey.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Thank God I don't drink anymore.....the empty calories serve no purpose other than weight gain and feeling like crap the entirety of the next day. The taste of most beers including bud is crappy to me anyways.

Feel so much more alive and energetic without it. I'd never smoke weed again, only edibles, and only occasionally.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Don't care for either. I used to be a pothead, but after nearly 15 years of regular smoking, I started getting anxiety attacks. I'm not a fan of Budweiser either. I prefer wheat beers or hefeweizen if I'm drinking beer. My alcoholic beverage of choice is a heavily peated single-malt scotch (Ardbeg, Lagavulin, or Laphroaig)

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@Jebus213: if your talking beer then no, I don't drink at all but if you're talking bout my best friend Mary Jane then Yeh, I love bud!!!

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Don't smoke anymore and Budweiser is absolute garbage. Its an affront to actual beer.

Z00M4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Z00M4
Member since 2016 • 114 Posts

He was a good addition to the show to complement Rudy, so yea, I like Bud.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#62  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I live in WA, and since legalizing it a couple years ago, our state has not gone under, surprisingly. We generate tax revenue on the sale of it, and people are buying less from street dealers, because they cannot match the legal price point. A few years ago, and ounce of decent weed would run me maybe 250 on the streets. Now? I got an oz of specially made shake for 80 bucks, and it is damn good weed. We are doing fine, because people realize it is a plant, not a soul sucking herbal succubus bent on destroying the youths of Washington.

Budweiser's cat piss can eat a dick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#63 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

You mean the beer or the weed?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23734 Posts

Degenerate.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14831 Posts

I used to but I had an awful panic attack last time, and I'm certainly not new to it lol.

Edit: Didn't realize it was necro.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44699 Posts

I think he means the other "bud".

And in that case, I love it. I live in one of the first states to allow for it for recreational use and in my neck of the woods there's stores on every corner. High quality stuff at a cheap price. All quality controlled. That medicinal shops in CA sell you dried out overpriced shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@lamprey263 said:

I think he means the other "bud".

And in that case, I love it. I live in one of the first states to allow for it for recreational use and in my neck of the woods there's stores on every corner. High quality stuff at a cheap price. All quality controlled. That medicinal shops in CA sell you dried out overpriced shit.

The medicinal shops in WA were crooked as hell too. That is why they fought legalization. They wanted their racket, dolling out 10 grams for 200 bucks.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44699 Posts

@hillelslovak said:

The medicinal shops in WA were crooked as hell too. That is why they fought legalization. They wanted their racket, dolling out 10 grams for 200 bucks.

I know in CA they barely batted down the last biggest attempt to legalize it recreationally, just a couple years back, the medicinal industry has got a racket on that too. I hear they're taking another crack at it this year with more people behind it. I don't know the politics of WA medicinal prior to legalization, but my friend who had his WA medicinal card told me how the place he use to hit up had great rates on some things like pre-rolled joints for $3 or free joint fridays and whatnot, which I always thought was pretty good deal. I've not seen anything like that at the recreational shops. And, I don't know cost, but they had some potent 100mg capsules which are damn ponent, the 10mg capsules they cap on recreational edibles were pretty ridiculous.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#69 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3878 Posts

" Hey Mabel, Black Label".

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18833 Posts

@hillelslovak: "and people are buying less from street dealers, because they cannot match the legal price point."

How are Street dealers responding to this. lol

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56483 Posts

And no, I hate Bud!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@PSP107 said:

@hillelslovak: "and people are buying less from street dealers, because they cannot match the legal price point."

How are Street dealers responding to this. lol

I texted the dealer I used before weed became legal. He was offering an oz for 150 bucks. Same as the price for an oz from the store I go to. However, it was probably lesser stuff, my purchase will not generate tax revenue from him, and a street dealer does not offer a frequent higher card, which nets me discounts. weed discounts, ha.

Greg111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Greg111
Member since 2016 • 3 Posts

I don't like beer. Orange juice is the best!

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#74 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Necro thread.

-Byshop