Have you ever had a physical fight with anyone ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

In School i slapped a guy for stealing my stamps. Only real fight once in college ( This college senior was making my life hell in college and i had to beat him and got beaten by his freinds ( 3 VS 1) in return till my freinds stopped the fight, but after this incident he calmed down lol ).

wbu OT ? Have you ever had a physcal fight with anyone ? :)

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

Not since middle school (which was more than 20 years ago).

So yeah, I'm probably rubbish in a fight.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Oh yes, I used to get into fights all the time in junior high and high school. If you looked at me cross-ways I'd be lunging for you. I got bullied up until 7th grade when I finally decided to start punching back. When I found out how effective that was I just started punching first.

I got arrested at school a few times because I'd lose my shit and not stop once they were down. I had to stop that shit or I was either going to end up in jail for good or just dead. I didn't win them all, you know.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Yes, I have been in many many fights. I haven't been in a fight in years though. I try to avoid fights when possible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d693385560c3
deactivated-5d693385560c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-5d693385560c3
Member since 2012 • 666 Posts

No.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Nope. I haven't been socializing enough to be faced with a fight.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

When I was in the fifth grade, I lived in the projects in Atlanta and over there we got into fights almost weekly. The issue with me specifically was I was a New York lightskinned boy that most of the kids with their racist, "blame whitey for everything" parents were too stupid to know I wasn't white. Shortly after summer vacation started and right before I went back to New York for two months I got into five fights in the same day, ending with me beating the crap out of some boy in front of my apartment after he spit on me.

After that, not counting training the last fight I can remember being in was in the seventh or eighth grade. Back then you get into a fight and at worst you get suspended for a few days. When I was in high school East Point in the mid 90s, my principal, fed up with fights, started pushing for expelling students for fights but I don't know how long that lasted. From my time as a recruiter, I learned that nowadays getting into a fight in many schools will result in your arrest and a misdemeanor assault charge.

There was one time in 2003 where I got punched in the forehead but it was by a guy who was robbing me and had a pistol in his other hand. He got what he wanted, so it seemed like hitting me was his way of making himself feel better knowing that I probably wasn't going to hit him back due to the risk of being shot.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

yeah, once in middle school (17 years ago). this kid kept teasing me calling me "fat boy" all the time and pushing me till the point where i just couldnt take it anymore and i snapped. i punched him in the face and stabbed him in the shoulder with a Bic pen... i havent been in a fight since then.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Its been ages since my last fight. My last one was like some 10 years ago when someone hit my friend with a metal rod in the head. I went berserk at my friend's bloody face and gave the guy lacerations or scratches in his neck, a wound in his lower lip and a broken tooth..

I kind of left physical confrontations behind for good, I have no use for them.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Up until 6th Grade I would fight constantly. Then I changed school for 7th Grade and it stop it immediately, I'm talking that if you were to graph it the line would go vertically down. Had a few dust up later but nothing major. Haven't had a fight in a least 10 years.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

Nope. I was about to once, but the other guy threw the football at my face. It stung and I couldn't really see.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

I've only had 2 proper full on fights in my life, the first was when I was about 10. This kid threw a stone and hit my younger brother so I chased him around a car and beat him with no comeback, it was weird because of the adrenaline when I punched it felt like I was barely touching him but he limped away crying so I guess I did some damage. My school friend was with me and when he told people at school the next day no one believed him as I was always known as being a quiet friendly kid.

Then about a year ago we had a bit of a family dispute, basically my brother (the same one as mentioned before) came around to my mums house where I was too. He was angry at our mother and I went to stop him from coming inside, he shoulder barged me out of the way so I thought if I don't do something he'll hurt mum so I swung as hard as I could and punched him in the head and then it was on. We had a decent scrap in this narrow hallway, but not long after we shook hands and got over it.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

backyard wrestling ?? yes ..... lol

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#15 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

Twice. The first was many moons ago, my freshman year of high school, at a point where I got tired of being teased and just snapped. At this point, I had been playing football for a few years and had recently got into BJJ. But it didn't really stop the teasing. A bigger kid who had been held back a couple times decided to shove me into a wall before class one day. I just started punching the dude. At one point I slipped and he was able to get on top of me, punching me a few times, but in front of like 50 kids, I was able to pull a triangle choke and dropped the kid unconscious. And then I kicked him in the head a few times for good measure. That was the last time I ever got picked on in high school.

The second time was during my sophomore year of college, well away from home where there existed no stories about my past. Some well-liked rich kid down the hall in my dormitory decided to single me out for some teasing (he always seemed to do it when there were hot girls nearby, so I suppose he was trying to impress them, which made me absolutely furious). I had a friend who I practiced BJJ with, in a room closer to mine, who told the dude he needed to cut it out. The guy's friends, to their credit, were trying to get him to stop too. And he did cool off... for a little while. Until one day when he was standing in the hall with several girls, and he saw me coming back from class. He started talking about a party he was hosting, saying things like "and short f*ggots like that don't get invited to parties" while pointing at me. I was ready to fight as soon as the girls started to giggle, but I held myself back, and instead I just said something as I walked by, something like "got a bunch of girls to shield you again, what a big man." And he flicked me across the nose as I walked by. I f*cked this guy up. I mean, I F*CKED HIM UP. Got arrested and would've been thrown out of the dorm, except a lot of people that lived there came to my hearing and pointed out all the times I got picked on. I don't regret either fight. If I was put in those same situations again, I'd do the exact same thing without hesitation. It's so much better than getting picked on.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Yes, once. He grabbed me so I headbutt him and gave him a bloody nose. >_>

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

I few punches and tosses here and there. I was a fatty but a gentle giant. But there were a few times where I was pushed too far. I haven't had a "fight" since grade 6. In highschool I wasn't social enough to be part of any fights. But I did witness a few.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Not really. Once in high school, the guy sitting in front of me made an insult to me so I slapped the back of his head and then a bunch of people laughed. A few days later I was walking into school and out of nowhere the dude grabbed me pinned me up against the lockers and punched me about 15 times in the chest before I knew what happened.

I think that's the closest I ever got to a physical fight, but I don't think it counts. When I smacked the dude, he didn't fight back, he just looked mad. Then when he punched the shit out of me, he was obviously holding back (this dude was like twice my size and could have seriously destroyed me if he wanted to). He punched me like 15 times right in the torso, but it didn't hurt the least. Maybe I got a tiny bit winded, but that's it.

The funny thing is, he pinned me up against the lockers and punched the shit out of me, then just quickly walked away before I had a chance to say, "dude, what the ****?" So I was like, what the hell was that all about? Then I started thinking, "oh, I'll bet that was because I smacked him on the head the other day."

Anyway, that's the closest I've ever gotten to a fight, and even that wasn't a fight. Both events (my physical assault and his counterassault) were just actions done completely for show and with the intent of not actually hurting the other guy. Just pissy drama-queen stuff from two guys who had minor beef with each other but didn't actually want to hurt the other dude.

Gamerno66666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#19 Gamerno66666
Member since 2013 • 175 Posts

Plenty. Most of them was with my brothers and cousins. One time my brother threw me at a glass shelve. It was not amusing.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

I used to love to fight when I was a teenager. I wrestled for 7 years, and a couple of the other guys I wrestled with used to get into fights all of the time at malls, pool halls, parties and such. Mostly with kids from other schools.

I'm 35 now and haven't been in a fight since I was 20.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Never got into fights in school, had one (kind of fight) a few years ago a drunken brawl were I was not drunk but the person attacking me was. I say kind of fight because I never hit back, one punch hit me not so hard as I was moving back. I blocked the next punch and ducked another.

He then came at me again and lost his footing, I let him get back up and he missed another punch then the fight got split up by bouncers who threw him and ignored me, as it was obvious I was not fighting back.

I didn't see the point he was not really a threat to me as he was too drunk.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@The-Apostle said:

Yes, once. He grabbed me so I headbutt him and gave him a bloody nose. >_>

lol, you sound like a Pokemon >_>

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

not alot. A couple of times but that was a decade ago. I just try to avoid douchebags and fighting

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#24 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

My brother. I hate him so much.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

No. I kinda want to, though. Maybe start a Fight Club.

@Master_Live said:

Up until 6th Grade I would fight constantly. Then I changed school for 7th Grade and it stop it immediately, I'm talking that if you were to graph it the line would go vertically down. Had a few dust up later but nothing major. Haven't had a fight in a least 10 years.

Let's pull that line back up.

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#26 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

Fought my sister plenty of times. No one else though. I'm not usually one to rub people the wrong way so people don't come at me like that.

Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Judas_
Member since 2013 • 319 Posts

Yeah.....................Used to get in fights when I was younger......................