Favorite Batman Movie From the 90s?

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#51 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

The only correct answer on your poll is Batman Returns. Aside from Mask of the Phantasm, it's the only movie from the 90's that didn't blow a$$.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
[QUOTE="famicommander"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]That wasn't what I was talking about in regard to Batman's motivations.LJS9502_basic
So are you actually going to make an argument or are you just going to continue with vague denials until I get bored and leave? Are you going to elaborate on your criticisms or just trail off into ellipses?

You're the one that assumed because I said the live action movies showed the motivations of Batman I was referring to this background story. I've had to tell you twice now that isn't the case....boring in and of itself. Nonetheless, I was referring to how Batman develops with the other people in the movies. For instance....the Nolan movies....which you dismissed.....the end of TDK we see how Batman has taken on the role of villain because the people of Gotham needed that from him at that time. The entire two movies led up to the point and it shows growth on his part. But hey if you're happy with the Mask of the Phantasm then I can't see that you'd appreciate a movie that has a bit more depth to it.

So the differences in the way Batman reacts to Phantasm as the movie progresses (both in terms of flashbacks and real time) doesn't constitute character growth? Taking revenge for the death of his parents and becoming reclusive due to love scorn doesn't constitute motivation? We see Bruce fighting crime before he takes on the mantle of the Bat, but he fails to make the impact that he desires when doing so. It is only when he lets go of his desires as Bruce Wayne that he is able to succeed as Batman. The character of the Phantasm brings the development of Batman full circle. They share a similar origin, and each encounter with Phantasm throughout Bruce's life helps to shape his worldview. He is at odds between fulfilling his desires to stop crime and his personal happiness. The rise of Batman fills the void left in Bruce's life by the departure of Andrea, and he only comes to terms with it fully when he defeats her AS Batman. And I didn't dismiss the Nolan films. I simply said that I preferred Mask of the Phantasm, largely due to the Nolan films absolutely raping the origin story and crapping all over the comics. That doesn't make them bad movies, but when evaluating anything related to Batman it is certainly important to consider the comics. I also hate Bale's terrible Batman characterization (especially with respect to the voice), but that's a different story. I like both Nolan films on the whole. I love that last line, by the way. Nothing better than implying that the reason I like one film over the other is because I lack the comprehension skills necessary to understand your choice.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#53 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
The Dark KnightlloveLamp
Seeing how it came in 2008...
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

You're the one that assumed because I said the live action movies showed the motivations of Batman I was referring to this background story. I've had to tell you twice now that isn't the case....boring in and of itself. Nonetheless, I was referring to how Batman develops with the other people in the movies. For instance....the Nolan movies....which you dismissed.....the end of TDK we see how Batman has taken on the role of villain because the people of Gotham needed that from him at that time. The entire two movies led up to the point and it shows growth on his part. But hey if you're happy with the Mask of the Phantasm then I can't see that you'd appreciate a movie that has a bit more depth to it.LJS9502_basic

There's really not much depth to any of what you're saying. Most of his "growth" that you're referring to is flawed if we're counting both installments. It works in the context of the ending to The Dark Knight, but that's it. I don't see how that brings greater depth to what Phantasm does.

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

That 4 people not only like Batman and Robin, but actually thought it was the best, is the most disturbing thing I have seen all week.

LightningBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LightningBS
Member since 2009 • 505 Posts

I really like Batman & Robin. It was pretty funny and entertaining. TonyDanzaFan

Very refreshing to read this as I remember everywhere else I go people smash this film to pieces -_-

LightningBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LightningBS
Member since 2009 • 505 Posts

That 4 people not only like Batman and Robin, but actually thought it was the best, is the most disturbing thing I have seen all week.

Qixote

Well...

Devil_Huntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Devil_Huntress
Member since 2004 • 24464 Posts

I like them all, but my favorite would be Batman Returns.

GLaDoSxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 GLaDoSxxx
Member since 2012 • 181 Posts
Batman without doubtThe_Last_Ride
Agreed.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts
[QUOTE="Alex3796"][QUOTE="Sajo7"]Why isn't Mask of the Phantasm on there?Sajo7
To be completely honest with you, I've never even heard of it before this thread. I just watched all the live action films in like two days and was curious about what other people thought was the best out of them. I'm gonna go watch it soon though because it sounds like it's awesome...

It was in theaters but it didn't do very well, so it is understandable if you have never heard of it. Only reason I've seen it is because it was a present when I was a kid.

I saw it recently for the first time and honestly I don't get why people love it so much, maybe at the time it was just the best animated Batman movie, but honestly I think "Under the Red Hood", "Return of the Joker", and much of "The Animated Series" are all better than Mask was. I haven't seen Sub Zero, but I gotta track it down at some point.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#61 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Definitely Mask of the Phantasm. I really need to see Sub-Zero through, especially since Mr. Freeze is one of my favorite Batman villains.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#62 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="famicommander"] So are you actually going to make an argument or are you just going to continue with vague denials until I get bored and leave? Are you going to elaborate on your criticisms or just trail off into ellipses?famicommander
You're the one that assumed because I said the live action movies showed the motivations of Batman I was referring to this background story. I've had to tell you twice now that isn't the case....boring in and of itself. Nonetheless, I was referring to how Batman develops with the other people in the movies. For instance....the Nolan movies....which you dismissed.....the end of TDK we see how Batman has taken on the role of villain because the people of Gotham needed that from him at that time. The entire two movies led up to the point and it shows growth on his part. But hey if you're happy with the Mask of the Phantasm then I can't see that you'd appreciate a movie that has a bit more depth to it.

So the differences in the way Batman reacts to Phantasm as the movie progresses (both in terms of flashbacks and real time) doesn't constitute character growth? Taking revenge for the death of his parents and becoming reclusive due to love scorn doesn't constitute motivation? We see Bruce fighting crime before he takes on the mantle of the Bat, but he fails to make the impact that he desires when doing so. It is only when he lets go of his desires as Bruce Wayne that he is able to succeed as Batman. The character of the Phantasm brings the development of Batman full circle. They share a similar origin, and each encounter with Phantasm throughout Bruce's life helps to shape his worldview. He is at odds between fulfilling his desires to stop crime and his personal happiness. The rise of Batman fills the void left in Bruce's life by the departure of Andrea, and he only comes to terms with it fully when he defeats her AS Batman. And I didn't dismiss the Nolan films. I simply said that I preferred Mask of the Phantasm, largely due to the Nolan films absolutely raping the origin story and crapping all over the comics. That doesn't make them bad movies, but when evaluating anything related to Batman it is certainly important to consider the comics. I also hate Bale's terrible Batman characterization (especially with respect to the voice), but that's a different story. I like both Nolan films on the whole. I love that last line, by the way. Nothing better than implying that the reason I like one film over the other is because I lack the comprehension skills necessary to understand your choice.

Damn, LJ, you just got sonned.

the_phenom_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 the_phenom_
Member since 2008 • 2992 Posts
Batman Returns easily. Batman is a close second than Batman Forever which was good but not great then my least favourite was the disastrous Batman & Robin. And after seeing all the praise here, I might have to try track down and watch Mask of the Phantasm.
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#64 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
Anyone voting Batman and Robin and Batman Forever has got to be trolling.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

[QUOTE="famicommander"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] You're the one that assumed because I said the live action movies showed the motivations of Batman I was referring to this background story. I've had to tell you twice now that isn't the case....boring in and of itself. Nonetheless, I was referring to how Batman develops with the other people in the movies. For instance....the Nolan movies....which you dismissed.....the end of TDK we see how Batman has taken on the role of villain because the people of Gotham needed that from him at that time. The entire two movies led up to the point and it shows growth on his part. But hey if you're happy with the Mask of the Phantasm then I can't see that you'd appreciate a movie that has a bit more depth to it.GreySeal9

You wish. Stop spending your time looking for my posts......get a different hobby. It's getting ridiculous.

PS...you seem to still have problems learning about differing opinions.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

Didn't really like any of them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 LJS9502_basic

So the differences in the way Batman reacts to Phantasm as the movie progresses (both in terms of flashbacks and real time) doesn't constitute character growth? Taking revenge for the death of his parents and becoming reclusive due to love scorn doesn't constitute motivation? We see Bruce fighting crime before he takes on the mantle of the Bat, but he fails to make the impact that he desires when doing so. It is only when he lets go of his desires as Bruce Wayne that he is able to succeed as Batman. The character of the Phantasm brings the development of Batman full circle. They share a similar origin, and each encounter with Phantasm throughout Bruce's life helps to shape his worldview. He is at odds between fulfilling his desires to stop crime and his personal happiness. The rise of Batman fills the void left in Bruce's life by the departure of Andrea, and he only comes to terms with it fully when he defeats her AS Batman. And I didn't dismiss the Nolan films. I simply said that I preferred Mask of the Phantasm, largely due to the Nolan films absolutely raping the origin story and crapping all over the comics. That doesn't make them bad movies, but when evaluating anything related to Batman it is certainly important to consider the comics. I also hate Bale's terrible Batman characterization (especially with respect to the voice), but that's a different story. I like both Nolan films on the whole. I love that last line, by the way. Nothing better than implying that the reason I like one film over the other is because I lack the comprehension skills necessary to understand your choice.famicommander
Dude....I've seen the movie. That's cool you like it. A bit too much actually you're getting a bit rustled over the fact that while I found the movie enjoyable....it does not surpass the Nolan Batman's.

Which I consider a rather foolish thing to say.......but you're entitled to your opinion.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
Bat nipples. Bat nipples everywhere. I've watched them all except Tim Burtons. George Clooney looked good
MOM-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 MOM-D
Member since 2005 • 5222 Posts
Batman Returns !!!!
Alex3796

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 1

#70 Alex3796
Member since 2009 • 2669 Posts

Qixote
You read my mind. That movie was horrid...
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

[QUOTE="famicommander"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] You're the one that assumed because I said the live action movies showed the motivations of Batman I was referring to this background story. I've had to tell you twice now that isn't the case....boring in and of itself. Nonetheless, I was referring to how Batman develops with the other people in the movies. For instance....the Nolan movies....which you dismissed.....the end of TDK we see how Batman has taken on the role of villain because the people of Gotham needed that from him at that time. The entire two movies led up to the point and it shows growth on his part. But hey if you're happy with the Mask of the Phantasm then I can't see that you'd appreciate a movie that has a bit more depth to it.GreySeal9

rofl
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#72 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
1989 is pretty awesome.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

Anyone voting Batman and Robin and Batman Forever has got to be trolling.hiphops_savior

Bat Credit Card > Mask of Phantasm. Kevin Conroy can suck George Clooney's awesome batt*ts

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#74 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

[QUOTE="famicommander"] So the differences in the way Batman reacts to Phantasm as the movie progresses (both in terms of flashbacks and real time) doesn't constitute character growth? Taking revenge for the death of his parents and becoming reclusive due to love scorn doesn't constitute motivation? We see Bruce fighting crime before he takes on the mantle of the Bat, but he fails to make the impact that he desires when doing so. It is only when he lets go of his desires as Bruce Wayne that he is able to succeed as Batman. The character of the Phantasm brings the development of Batman full circle. They share a similar origin, and each encounter with Phantasm throughout Bruce's life helps to shape his worldview. He is at odds between fulfilling his desires to stop crime and his personal happiness. The rise of Batman fills the void left in Bruce's life by the departure of Andrea, and he only comes to terms with it fully when he defeats her AS Batman. And I didn't dismiss the Nolan films. I simply said that I preferred Mask of the Phantasm, largely due to the Nolan films absolutely raping the origin story and crapping all over the comics. That doesn't make them bad movies, but when evaluating anything related to Batman it is certainly important to consider the comics. I also hate Bale's terrible Batman characterization (especially with respect to the voice), but that's a different story. I like both Nolan films on the whole. I love that last line, by the way. Nothing better than implying that the reason I like one film over the other is because I lack the comprehension skills necessary to understand your choice.LJS9502_basic

Dude....I've seen the movie. That's cool you like it. A bit too much actually you're getting a bit rustled over the fact that while I found the movie enjoyable....it does not surpass the Nolan Batman's.

Which I consider a rather foolish thing to say.......but you're entitled to your opinion.

So you got run out of the thread, but in trying to save face, you don't acknowledge anything he said, but instead throw up a Strawman in desperation. LJ is a master debater.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="famicommander"] So the differences in the way Batman reacts to Phantasm as the movie progresses (both in terms of flashbacks and real time) doesn't constitute character growth? Taking revenge for the death of his parents and becoming reclusive due to love scorn doesn't constitute motivation? We see Bruce fighting crime before he takes on the mantle of the Bat, but he fails to make the impact that he desires when doing so. It is only when he lets go of his desires as Bruce Wayne that he is able to succeed as Batman. The character of the Phantasm brings the development of Batman full circle. They share a similar origin, and each encounter with Phantasm throughout Bruce's life helps to shape his worldview. He is at odds between fulfilling his desires to stop crime and his personal happiness. The rise of Batman fills the void left in Bruce's life by the departure of Andrea, and he only comes to terms with it fully when he defeats her AS Batman. And I didn't dismiss the Nolan films. I simply said that I preferred Mask of the Phantasm, largely due to the Nolan films absolutely raping the origin story and crapping all over the comics. That doesn't make them bad movies, but when evaluating anything related to Batman it is certainly important to consider the comics. I also hate Bale's terrible Batman characterization (especially with respect to the voice), but that's a different story. I like both Nolan films on the whole. I love that last line, by the way. Nothing better than implying that the reason I like one film over the other is because I lack the comprehension skills necessary to understand your choice.LJS9502_basic

You wish. Stop spending your time looking for my posts......get a different hobby. It's getting ridiculous.

Interesting. You say that I have problems learning about differing opinions, yet you can't gracefully accept my opinion that you just got sonned.

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts
BATMAN & ROBIN NOT ROBIN & BATMAN
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
where's Batman: Mask of the Phantasm?
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

where's Batman: Mask of the Phantasm?rilpas

it's just a stupeed boring cartoon

no real people or awesome special effects like Batman & Robin

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Batman Forever was my favourite movie as a child.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

Interesting. You say that I have problems learning about differing opinions, yet you can't gracefully accept my opinion that you just got sonned.

I just want to know why you spend the majority of time here worrying about me. It's every thread I see you in.....like I said...get a new hobby son.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="famicommander"] So the differences in the way Batman reacts to Phantasm as the movie progresses (both in terms of flashbacks and real time) doesn't constitute character growth? Taking revenge for the death of his parents and becoming reclusive due to love scorn doesn't constitute motivation? We see Bruce fighting crime before he takes on the mantle of the Bat, but he fails to make the impact that he desires when doing so. It is only when he lets go of his desires as Bruce Wayne that he is able to succeed as Batman. The character of the Phantasm brings the development of Batman full circle. They share a similar origin, and each encounter with Phantasm throughout Bruce's life helps to shape his worldview. He is at odds between fulfilling his desires to stop crime and his personal happiness. The rise of Batman fills the void left in Bruce's life by the departure of Andrea, and he only comes to terms with it fully when he defeats her AS Batman. And I didn't dismiss the Nolan films. I simply said that I preferred Mask of the Phantasm, largely due to the Nolan films absolutely raping the origin story and crapping all over the comics. That doesn't make them bad movies, but when evaluating anything related to Batman it is certainly important to consider the comics. I also hate Bale's terrible Batman characterization (especially with respect to the voice), but that's a different story. I like both Nolan films on the whole. I love that last line, by the way. Nothing better than implying that the reason I like one film over the other is because I lack the comprehension skills necessary to understand your choice.Nuck81

So you got run out of the thread, but in trying to save face, you don't acknowledge anything he said, but instead throw up a Strawman in desperation. LJ is a master debater.

I already told him what I think of the movie. A different opinion isn't going to change that and frankly it's rather foolish arguing opinion. If you want to argue opinions....be my guest....but it's rather stupid.
ToastRider11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ToastRider11
Member since 2010 • 2573 Posts

Mask of the Phantasm But out of the poll, I'm going with Batman Forever, if only for the song that was tied with the film.drinkerofjuice
This.

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

[QUOTE="Qixote"]

LightningBS

Well...

My opinion is just a relevant as any other person that posted in this thread, including yours. You twit.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] You wish. Stop spending your time looking for my posts......get a different hobby. It's getting ridiculous.

LJS9502_basic

I just want to know why you spend the majority of time here worrying about me. It's every thread I see you in.....like I said...get a new hobby son.

I worry about you? :lol: If that idea comforts you, then I guess you're entitled to it.

I just felt like expressing my opinion that you got sonned (which you did). I don't see why you can't respect that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

I worry about you? :lol: If that idea comforts you, then I guess you're entitled to it.

I just felt like expressing my opinion that you got sonned (which you did). I don't see why you can't respect that.

Sonned doesn't even make sense. Don't know what you're rambling about. We disagree about that movie. Big deal. His opinion is just that and there is no more validity in either of our opinions. My posts are like wet dreams to you aren't they? You get very excited every time you see them. You can't stop yourself from attempting to argue with me over the most mundane and silly things. Seek counseling.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I just want to know why you spend the majority of time here worrying about me. It's every thread I see you in.....like I said...get a new hobby son.

LJS9502_basic

Sonned doesn't even make sense. Don't know what you're rambling about. We disagree about that movie. Big deal. His opinion is just that and there is no more validity in either of our opinions. My posts are like wet dreams to you aren't they? You get very excited every time you see them. You can't stop yourself from attempting to argue with me over the most mundane and silly things. Seek counseling.

I didn't say there was any more validity to his opinions, but he sure argued his opinions a heck of alot better, which is why you got sonned. He actually applied some actual analysis of the movie's themes, structure and motivations while you just posted condescending nonsense. I'm sure one could make a strong argument for your side of the argument as well, but you sure didn't bother. So again, you got sonned. Please respect my opinion.

Also, we wouldn't be arguing over this if you simply respected my opinion about you getting sonned.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

I didn't say there was any more validity to his opinions, but he sure argued his opinions a heck of alot better, which is why you got sonned. He actually applied some actual analysis of the movie's themes, structure and motivations while you just posted condescending nonsense. I'm sure one could make a strong argument for your side of the argument as well, but you sure didn't bother. So again, you got sonned. Please respect my opinion.

Also, we wouldn't be arguing over this if you simply respected my opinion about you getting sonned.

I respect nothing about you.I told him what I thought of the movie. It's shallow and I don't see the character growth. Period. That is not condescending nonsense but you're a rather condescending tool. Now get a new hobby....

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Sonned doesn't even make sense. Don't know what you're rambling about. We disagree about that movie. Big deal. His opinion is just that and there is no more validity in either of our opinions. My posts are like wet dreams to you aren't they? You get very excited every time you see them. You can't stop yourself from attempting to argue with me over the most mundane and silly things. Seek counseling.

LJS9502_basic

I respect nothing about you.I told him what I thought of the movie. It's shallow and I don't see the character growth. Period. That is not condescending nonsense but you're a rather condescending tool. Now get a new hobby....

:cry:

I didn't say that you needed to see character growth or depth. I'm just saying that he made a decent argument using literary analysis whereas you failed miserably. Again, that's my opinion, and you wouldn't want to argue opinions, right? ;)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

I didn't say that you needed to see character growth or depth. I'm just saying that he made a decent argument using literary analysis whereas you failed miserably. Again, that's my opinion, and you wouldn't want to argue opinions, right? ;)

I'm not arguing your opinion. I'm telling you that your constant need to confront me is an issue that you need help resolving.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I respect nothing about you.I told him what I thought of the movie. It's shallow and I don't see the character growth. Period. That is not condescending nonsense but you're a rather condescending tool. Now get a new hobby....

LJS9502_basic

I'm not arguing your opinion. I'm telling you that your constant need to confront me is an issue that you need help resolving.

You were indeed arguing against my opinion by saying that you simply disagreed with him, etc. Again, I'm entitled to think you got sonned. No need to be so defensive.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

You were indeed arguing against my opinion by saying that you simply disagreed with him, etc. Again, I'm entitled to think you got sonned. No need to be so defensive.

That's not arguing against an opinion...it's telling you how idiotic you are. Your keyboards have got to be rather sticky at this time....what with your excitement and all......might want to suggest to your parents that you need some therapy dude.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 GreySeal9

Qixote

I never could bring myself to watch that movie. The idea of Goerge Clooney as Bruce Wayne/Batman rubbed me the wrong way.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I'm not arguing your opinion. I'm telling you that your constant need to confront me is an issue that you need help resolving. LJS9502_basic

That's not arguing against an opinion...it's telling you how idiotic you are. Your keyboards have got to be rather sticky at this time....what with your excitement and all......might want to suggest to your parents that you need some therapy dude.

There is no need to be upset.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 LJS9502_basic

GreySeal9

I haven't been reading your posts....but I do see you can't help yourself. You have to engage me all the time. :lol:
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]That's not arguing against an opinion...it's telling you how idiotic you are. Your keyboards have got to be rather sticky at this time....what with your excitement and all......might want to suggest to your parents that you need some therapy dude.LJS9502_basic

I haven't been reading your posts....but I do see you can't help yourself. You have to engage me all the time. :lol:

Replying to posts you haven't read is kind of stupid homie. But I know for a fact that you have been reading my posts because you specifically said "That's not arguing against an opinion". So how would know to reply that way if you haven't been reading my posts? :lol:

Still, I don't know why I can't express the opinion that you got sonned without all this drama.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 LJS9502_basic

GreySeal9

Replying to posts you haven't read is kind of stupid homie. But I know for a fact that you have been reading my posts because you specifically said "That's not arguing against an opinion". So how would know to reply that way if you haven't been reading my posts? :lol:

Still, I don't know why I can't express the opinion that you got sonned without all this drama.

Reading your posts is kind of stupid......and I stopped there. Still following me through the thread I see though. Was thinking of watching a movie.....you'll have to use your imagination and fantasize. I won't be here for your pleasure.....
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I haven't been reading your posts....but I do see you can't help yourself. You have to engage me all the time. :lol:LJS9502_basic

Reading your posts is kind of stupid......and I stopped there. Still following me through the thread I see though. Was thinking of watching a movie.....you'll have to use your imagination and fantasize. I won't be here for your pleasure.....

Again, if you're not reading my posts, then why are you still replying to me? How can you complain about being followed through the thread while replying to my every post? Nothing about that strikes you as moronic? Also, saying "reading your posts is kind of stupid" pretty much proves that you read my post. Derp.

But anyway, don't worry about me. I still have your lovely Cure signature to remind me of you. ;)

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

If there's one user that tries to carry on a debate he's so obviously losing, it's LJS.

Example A: This thread.

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

Batman Forever because Nicole Kidman made me drool in that movie