Ex-LAPD Cop's Alleged Serial Shootings - $1 Million Bounty if Found!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#852 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178882 Posts

Yeah I don't think his choices have been the best he could have made but it's easy to see why some sympathize with him. 

Leejjohno
Because they want to see the city burn? For all his posturing about his manifesto...it amounted to nothing. Had he evidence of corruption it would have been easy to mail it to some news or media site to get attention. All he did was kill random people because he was fired years ago. I'd imagine he had mental issues though.
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#853 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts

Lol, the LAPD and SWAT are completetly inept. They have drones, more than 100 men at their disposal but they can't kill one man? I'm glad he survived.

QuebecNationale

I suppose one thing to come out of this situation is just how incompetent the cops are.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#854 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]So far he has not been found in the other cabins, now only the search in the one on fire is left. LAST CHANCE for bets people. Dead or Alive? There are no jiggle physics with this one either, this is a serious situation.QuebecNationale

I think he's alive. He's an ex LAPD officer so he has the training to know what the LAPD would do in any given situation.

If he is dead then R.I.P anti-corruption hero.

R.I.H Cold Blooded killer if he is dead. I hope satan loves his new chew toy.
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#855 Leejjohno

[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

Yeah I don't think his choices have been the best he could have made but it's easy to see why some sympathize with him. 

LJS9502_basic

Because they want to see the city burn? For all his posturing about his manifesto...it amounted to nothing. Had he evidence of corruption it would have been easy to mail it to some news or media site to get attention. All he did was kill random people because he was fired years ago. I'd imagine he had mental issues though.

Who wouldn't have mental issues after being treated like that?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#856 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

Leejjohno

Being fired for lying?
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#857 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts
[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

LJS9502_basic

The main issue with failing to prevent these killing from happening is people randomly jumping to Mental Illness and that there was no actual thoughs weighed about why they killed. We do not know if the man was crazy because we do not have even partial solid evidence, but he seemed to have thought about the actions and seemed dedicated unlike most killers, and his intentions were not random. But we do not know of he was crazy or that he is currently crazy, and we DON NOT know he just killed because he got fired. He was fired YEARS ago for god sake.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
So why was my post deleted? Alright thanks Hallenbeck for responding. https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/301521427260125184 CBS reporting body found in the cabin. John Miller of CBS was the first to claim this. San Diego local news (KUSI) is reporting the body is Dorner.
NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#859 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
[QUOTE="Ace6301"]So why was my post deleted? https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/301521427260125184 CBS reporting body found in the cabin. John Miller of CBS was the first to claim this.

more sites are reporting it now
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#860 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="Ace6301"]So why was my post deleted? https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/301521427260125184 CBS reporting body found in the cabin. John Miller of CBS was the first to claim this. San Diego local news is reporting the body is Dorner.

Because NO OTHER SOURCE including the ones closer to the Scene have not claimed such a thing.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

He'll probably die before trial like Oswald. I would go all out like the north hollywood shoot out if I was in his position. 

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#862 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts
He didn't go out like a b1tch I'll give him that....
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#863 StaticOnTV
Cnn, Fox, ABC, MSNBC, and a few others are all syaing they are still searching. No bodies.
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#864 Leejjohno

[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Because they want to see the city burn? For all his posturing about his manifesto...it amounted to nothing. Had he evidence of corruption it would have been easy to mail it to some news or media site to get attention. All he did was kill random people because he was fired years ago. I'd imagine he had mental issues though.LJS9502_basic

Being fired for lying?

Yes, if he percieved everybody as corrupt and conspiring against him I can imagine that causing considerable distress. 

It doesn't look that way from where I am sitting. The information he posted just seems too consistent for your usual *just looking for an excuse to fight the man and top myself when the cops show up* format. And lets face it... it's not like LAPD has the prettiest track record.

My gut just tells me that there's no smoke without fire and they just happened to screw with the wrong guy this time.

Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

Leejjohno

Being fired for lying?

Yes, if he percieved everybody as corrupt and conspiring against him I can imagine that causing considerable distress. 

It doesn't look that way from where I am sitting. The information he posted just seems too consistent for your usual *just looking for an excuse to fight the man and top myself when the cops show up* format. And lets face it... it's not like LAPD has the prettiest track record.

My gut just tells me that there's no smoke without fire and they just happened to screw with the wrong guy this time.

I wouldn't bother arguing with LJ. He thinks the LAPD can do no wrong and that all of Dorner's claims were false. Even if the LAPD shot a civillian in the middle of a street, LJ would probably defend the LAPD since he loves corrupt organisations so much.

Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#866 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Ace6301"]So why was my post deleted? https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/301521427260125184 CBS reporting body found in the cabin. John Miller of CBS was the first to claim this. San Diego local news is reporting the body is Dorner.

Because NO OTHER SOURCE including the ones closer to the Scene have not claimed such a thing.

http://www.latimes.com/
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#867 StaticOnTV
They found a body blown OUTSIDE of the cabin. They are now arguing if it is Dorner, sources state that the figure might be too thin to be dorner. Since he was a cop, it is required for his fingerprints and DNa to be recorded so this won't take long to find who the body is.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868 LJS9502_basic

Leejjohno

Being fired for lying?

Doesn't matter. Whether we perceive we were wrong or were wronged...that is no excuse to go on a murder rampage. And since he had nothing to show to back up his claims....I think they might have only been in his head. Otherwise, he would have released something. But I think some people want to believe he had a noble cause and so they do. Even if the logic of it doesn't show that....
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Being fired for lying?QuebecNationale

I wouldn't bother arguing with LJ. He thinks the LAPD can do no wrong and that all of Dorner's claims were false. Even if the LAPD shot a civillian in the middle of a street, LJ would probably defend the LAPD since he loves corrupt organisations so much.

I haven't mentioned the LAPD once. You're a damn liar.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#870 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts

[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

If one wasn't there to assess the scene of a crime, why would anyone assume otherwise?...

I'm talking in general...

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Being fired for lying?LJS9502_basic

Doesn't matter. Whether we perceive we were wrong or were wronged...that is no excuse to go on a murder rampage. And since he had nothing to show to back up his claims....I think they might have only been in his head. Otherwise, he would have released something. But I think some people want to believe he had a noble cause and so they do. Even if the logic of it doesn't show that....

You are assuming logically the LAPD could not have done things to prevent him from having solid proof. It could be possible both ways using actual logic, we still have no idea if he was crazy or not.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#872 LJS9502_basic

StaticOnTV

You are assuming logically the LAPD could not have done things to prevent him from having solid proof. It could be possible both ways using actual logic, we still have no idea if he was crazy or not.

That makes no sense. Do you wear a tin foil hat?
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873 StaticOnTV
Also, forensic exam is not underway to determain if this person is Dorner. It is now time for the finale.
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#874 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Doesn't matter. Whether we perceive we were wrong or were wronged...that is no excuse to go on a murder rampage. And since he had nothing to show to back up his claims....I think they might have only been in his head. Otherwise, he would have released something. But I think some people want to believe he had a noble cause and so they do. Even if the logic of it doesn't show that....

What doesn't make sense? We FACTUALLY do not know if what he is claiming ACTUALLY HAPPENED OR NOT. You are the only one wearing a conspiracy hat jumping to only one conclusion with nothing showing for it.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#875 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] You are assuming logically the LAPD could not have done things to prevent him from having solid proof. It could be possible both ways using actual logic, we still have no idea if he was crazy or not.

What doesn't make sense? We FACTUALLY do not know if what he is claiming ACTUALLY HAPPENED OR NOT. You are the only one wearing a conspiracy hat jumping to only one conclusion with nothing showing for it.

That was in regard to your comment. I wasn't discussing what happened or not TBH. It isn't important.
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#876 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That makes no sense. Do you wear a tin foil hat?

That was in regard to your comment. I wasn't discussing what happened or not TBH. It isn't important.

You stated logically people who sympathized with him amde no sense or at least implied it. It's because we still don;t know...yet.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#877 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] What doesn't make sense? We FACTUALLY do not know if what he is claiming ACTUALLY HAPPENED OR NOT. You are the only one wearing a conspiracy hat jumping to only one conclusion with nothing showing for it.

You stated logically people who sympathized with him amde no sense or at least implied it. It's because we still don;t know...yet.

Conspiriacy was in response to your statement that the LAPD stopped the evidence. But if Dorner had seen the corruption occur and kept notes that would have been evidence and which they wouldn't have seen. Also he could have known of corroborating witnesses. When all is said and done...this was over his job and nothing more. If so...he'd have given some details rather than his manifesto only.
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#878 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

That's a lie, and you have been doing nothing but supporting senseless murder this whole thread.
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#879 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That was in regard to your comment. I wasn't discussing what happened or not TBH. It isn't important.

Conspiriacy was in response to your statement that the LAPD stopped the evidence. But if Dorner had seen the corruption occur and kept notes that would have been evidence and which they wouldn't have seen. Also he could have known of corroborating witnesses. When all is said and done...this was over his job and nothing more. If so...he'd have given some details rather than his manifesto only.

Kept notes is almost as valid as his manifesto so wtf are you talking about? There are things done to people all the time witnesses or not in this country that can never be proven unless you take their word. So this is why it's quite clear that we still have nothing to show if he is crazy or not...yet...
36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#880 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

[QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

TheWalkingGhost

That's a lie, and you have been doing nothing but supporting senseless murder this whole thread.

This...damn this quebec guy a f*ckin idiot :lol:

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#881 StaticOnTV
Well guys, even though they say it will take a day or so to confirm if the body is him, they state that already 35% of the forensic research matches. So it may be him. With that said it's a wrap (possibly) and my reason for being in OT before some random religion thread or some thread about stuff that makes no sense takes its place.
Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#882 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts

Whoa. Police officer giving a news conference right now said that no body has been found and that the reports are false.  Too hot to search the cabin.  I would assume a body is there though.  

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#883 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts
i was going through San B County when all this was going down. Needless to say, SWAT teams, unmarked cars and police cars where on parade on the freeway, a site to behold. However, i'm sorry for the loss of anyone affected in this ordeal.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#884 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

So why was my post deleted? Alright thanks Hallenbeck for responding. https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/301521427260125184 CBS reporting body found in the cabin. John Miller of CBS was the first to claim this. San Diego local news (KUSI) is reporting the body is Dorner.Ace6301

https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#885 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

36Ounces

kraychik alt perhaps? :O

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#886 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"]So why was my post deleted? Alright thanks Hallenbeck for responding. https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/301521427260125184 CBS reporting body found in the cabin. John Miller of CBS was the first to claim this. San Diego local news (KUSI) is reporting the body is Dorner.SAGE_OF_FIRE

https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ

I forsee a media sh*t storm over this A police chief Sergio Diaz is where the information came from at a riverside city council meeting. So LAPD hasn't said anything, other police have.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#887 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts
Wow. So now there wasn't a body found? This whole thing could've been a big diversion so he could sip away in the confusion? Who the hell is this guy, a fat black, Jason Bourne
36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#888 36Ounces

[QUOTE="36Ounces"]

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] That's a lie, and you have been doing nothing but supporting senseless murder this whole thread.wis3boi

kraychik alt perhaps? :O

Who?

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#889 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Wow. So now there wasn't a body found? This whole thing could've been a big diversion so he could sip away in the confusion? Who the hell is this guy, a fat black, Jason BourneEman5805

222758_555250947828132_882733224_n.jpg

I'm so confused right now. Are they trying to play it safe until they are 100% certain before calling the body found?

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#890 36Ounces

On the news they're saying the body was found. If true i'm glad, and that POS can burn in hell. There's never an excuse to kill innocent people.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#891 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

No, Dorner is killing corruption so he's not murdering people. For the sake of argument though, let's say if Dorner did murder people; he's killing corrupt cop's who exploited their community and broke several laws, so I don't see a problem. It's really amusing how much of a hypocrit you are. You support cop's who have a shiny badge killing and shooting civillians, soldiers killing civillians over seas yet when an ex LAPD officer kills corrupt cop's, you persecute him? The ignorance.

QuebecNationale
Jesus Christ, you can't be serious. 1) There's no evidence that the cops that he's killed have actually been guilty of corruption. 2) Apparently it's almost certain that at least two of the people he's killed weren't even cops. They just happened to be unlucky enough to know a cop who Dorner hated. 3) The penalty for "corruption" is not death. Any judge who hands out the death penalty for "corruption" is gonna see that sentence quickly removed. So...if it's not okay for our criminal justice system to hand out death as a penalty for corruption, then why is it okay for Dorner to do that? 4) Your whole argument basically boils down to saying that the people who Dorner killed were scumbags, so it's acceptable or even good for him to kill those people. Is that the standard that you want to live by? Because that's the same standard that results in cops abusing their power. By pretty much all accounts, Rodney King actually WAS a scumbag. Does that justify the beating that he got? Would it have justified a cop skipping the beating entirely and blowing king's head off just because he's a piece of $***. Well...you're implicitly condoning those sort of actions from the police by supporting Dorner. Because it all stems from the same thing. Know a few dirty cops, assume that all cops are the same person, and therefore equally dirty, therefore it's okay to kill any cop. That's the EXACT same mentality that results in corruption by the police. Stuff like hassling people for "driving while black", forcing confessions, using excessive force: ALL of that $*** springs from the exact same mentality you're talking about. 5) Your polar thinking is also evident of a small mind. You think that people have to support the cops or Dorner in this situation, which is bull$***, and you're using people's condemnations of Dorner to assume that they must support the cops. WRONG. People can also support both the cops AND Dorner, people can also support NEITHER the cops nor Dorner.
Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#892 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

It would be hilarious (in a morbid way) if the body is not his.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893 MrGeezer

Leejjohno
It's also easy to see why some people would sympathize with Hitler or Bin Laden. That doesn't make the sympathizers any less pieces of $***.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#894 MrGeezer
Even if the LAPD shot a civillian in the middle of a street, LJ would probably defend the LAPD since he loves corrupt organisations so much.QuebecNationale
Sort of like how you're defending Dorner despite him killing two civilians who had nothing to do with the "corruption" that he was allegedly fighting? 1) You have no evidence that LJ would defend such a thing. 2) Even if he did, that still has NOTHING to do with you defending Dorner.
gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#895 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts
Has this live news video where you can hear police or whomever ordering to burn the cabin down with gasoline been posted yet? Sorry if old. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6cG7FC71c Edit: nm it has. Now I wonder if it would make a difference if its him or not.
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#896 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

It would be hilarious (in a morbid way) if the body is not his.

Masculus
lmao imagine it's like a booby trap or something
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#897 Ace6301
[QUOTE="gago-gago"]Has this live news video where you can hear police or whomever ordering to burn the cabin down with gasoline been posted yet? Sorry if old. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6cG7FC71c Edit: nm it has. Now I wonder if it would make a difference if its him or not.

iirc that was from something like 2 hours before the fire started. There was talking of "burners" on the scanner though just prior to the fire. Given that from what we're told a tear gas canister exploding in an ammo dump caused the fire assuming burners could refer to tear gas isn't much of a stretch. Suspicious no doubt but keep in mind this isn't the LAPD on this site.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#898 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Doesn't matter. Whether we perceive we were wrong or were wronged...that is no excuse to go on a murder rampage.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. This cannot be stressed enough. This dude may or may not have been wronged. It's possible that his allegations were always bull$*** and that he is just using them as an excuse to stick it to the people who he has a grudge against. But even if his allegations are true, so what? That means he was wrongly fired for doing the right thing. He tried to do the right thing, was wrongly fired and his career and reputation were ruined. SO? So he was wronged. Well, every single goddamn person here should know that EVERYONE is at some point either genuinely wronged, or genuinely believes that he/she was wronged. No one can control that. What we CAN control is how we react to it. Right now, I guarantee that somewhere in the USA there's a person getting fired because he/she is the wrong race, the wrong sex, the wrong sexual preference, the wrong religion, or holds the wrong ideologies. Unfair? Unjust? Maybe. But Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks didn't pick up some guns and go murdering every white person they could find. Your situation doesn't define you, it's your reaction to your situation that defines you. In the face of injustice, what is a person to do? THAT is the measure of a man/woman. And the very sad fact is that the people glorifying and saluting this murderer are saying that his actions are an acceptable course of action when dealing with injustice. And that's bull$***. I'm sure that Osama Bin Laden genuinely believed with every fiber of his being that he and his people were victims of wrongs committed by the USA. In some cases, his complaints may have even had some validity to them. Does that excuse or justify his actions in response to the injustices which he perceived? No. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris probably also genuinely believed that they were wronged, that the people they were fighting against were mechanisms of an evil machine. On some level, I wouldn't be surprised if they WERE treated like $*** because they were different and that actually IS a legitimate complaint. Does that justify what they did about it? No. And that is the thing about this. It's not even the issue whether or not Dorner actually was f****ed over. So what? EVERYONE gets f****ed over at some point, that's life. The people sympathizing with Dorner or suggesting (either intentionally or unintentionally) that getting revenge on people out of hatred is indeed the correct way to handle injustice. And I truly hope they don't really believe that. I truly hope that they're just trolling for arguments sake. Because for THEIR sake, that's a dangerous f***ing mindset to get into. The next time they get wrongfully fired or wrongfully dumped or wrongfully cheated in some way, what the hell are they likely to do if they truly BELIEVE this $*** that they are currently saying. Granted, they probably won't do anything as extreme as what Dorner did, but there's a very real potential of doing some $*** that's gonna f*** themselves over even more and just cause them to experience more hardships. Fighting injustice is good, but there's a STUPID way to go about it. Assuming that Dorner even WAS the victim of injustice, he chose the stupid path. And that's ultimately going to hurt him and his cause more than if he had reacted in a different way.
Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#899 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

No, Dorner is killing corruption so he's not murdering people. For the sake of argument though, let's say if Dorner did murder people; he's killing corrupt cop's who exploited their community and broke several laws, so I don't see a problem. It's really amusing how much of a hypocrit you are. You support cop's who have a shiny badge killing and shooting civillians, soldiers killing civillians over seas yet when an ex LAPD officer kills corrupt cop's, you persecute him? The ignorance.

MrGeezer

Jesus Christ, you can't be serious. 1) There's no evidence that the cops that he's killed have actually been guilty of corruption. 2) Apparently it's almost certain that at least two of the people he's killed weren't even cops. They just happened to be unlucky enough to know a cop who Dorner hated. 3) The penalty for "corruption" is not death. Any judge who hands out the death penalty for "corruption" is gonna see that sentence quickly removed. So...if it's not okay for our criminal justice system to hand out death as a penalty for corruption, then why is it okay for Dorner to do that? 4) Your whole argument basically boils down to saying that the people who Dorner killed were scumbags, so it's acceptable or even good for him to kill those people. Is that the standard that you want to live by? Because that's the same standard that results in cops abusing their power. By pretty much all accounts, Rodney King actually WAS a scumbag. Does that justify the beating that he got? Would it have justified a cop skipping the beating entirely and blowing king's head off just because he's a piece of $***. Well...you're implicitly condoning those sort of actions from the police by supporting Dorner. Because it all stems from the same thing. Know a few dirty cops, assume that all cops are the same person, and therefore equally dirty, therefore it's okay to kill any cop. That's the EXACT same mentality that results in corruption by the police. Stuff like hassling people for "driving while black", forcing confessions, using excessive force: ALL of that $*** springs from the exact same mentality you're talking about. 5) Your polar thinking is also evident of a small mind. You think that people have to support the cops or Dorner in this situation, which is bull$***, and you're using people's condemnations of Dorner to assume that they must support the cops. WRONG. People can also support both the cops AND Dorner, people can also support NEITHER the cops nor Dorner.

1) Yes, there is evidence as explained by Dorner. Did you not read his manifesto? He's an ex LAPD officer so he actually knows what he's talking about. He clearly stated the rampant corruption, and you're forgetting that the police officer in Riverside was protecting a corrupt cop, so therefor he supported corruption.

2)Like I said earlier, while civillians caught in the crossfire is unfortunate, they're collateral damage as the military would say. When one fights corruption, the deaths of civillians are inevitable.

3) The penalty for corruption IS death or it should be at least. You're forgetting that these corrupt cop's have nothing but disdain for the world; they don't care about the protect and serve part of policing, but rather the power and authority it brings, which ends up with them breaking the law, killing civillians and getting a slap on thw wrist or a paid vacation.

The cop's are against Dorner and thus they're against justice. It's not a hard conept for you to understand. Dorner went through the legal channels AKA the Chief of Police and got fired and outcasted. He had no choice but to do this in order to reveal the corruption in the LAPD. Tell me, do you support the LAPD? Do you support corrupt cop's? It seems like you do. I'm condoning justice, not murder as most of you like to claim, and yes you can choose a clear side in this; either you support the LAPD and the corrupt cop's or you support justice(Dorner). Cop's wouldn't abuse their power if people started questioning their Police department. This thread is evident that people love to blindly worship corrupt cop's and Police agencies.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#900 Ace6301

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

QuebecNationale

1) Yes, there is evidence as explained by Dorner. Did you not read his manifesto? He's an ex LAPD officer so he actually knows what he's talking about. He clearly stated the rampant corruption, and you're forgetting that the police officer in Riverside was protecting a corrupt cop, so therefor he supported corruption.

2)Like I said earlier, while civillians caught in the crossfire is unfortunate, they're collateral damage as the military would say. When one fights corruption, the deaths of civillians are inevitable.

3) The penalty for corruption IS death or it should be at least. You're forgetting that these corrupt cop's have nothing but disdain for the world; they don't care about the protect and serve part of policing, but rather the power and authority it brings, which ends up with them breaking the law, killing civillians and getting a slap on thw wrist or a paid vacation.

The cop's are against Dorner and thus they're against justice. It's not a hard conept for you to understand. Dorner went through the legal channels AKA the Chief of Police and got fired and outcasted. He had no choice but to do this in order to reveal the corruption in the LAPD. Tell me, do you support the LAPD? Do you support corrupt cop's? It seems like you do. I'm condoning justice, not murder as most of you like to claim, and yes you can choose a clear side in this; either you support the LAPD and the corrupt cop's or you support justice(Dorner). Cop's wouldn't abuse their power if people started questioning their Police department. This thread is evident that people love to blindly worship corrupt cop's and Police agencies.

Am I getting smarter or is the amount of stupid around here increasing at an impressive rate?