Ex-LAPD Cop's Alleged Serial Shootings - $1 Million Bounty if Found!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#701 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Officers are reportedly putting their weapons away. He must be dead.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#702 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
hey kk do you think im a nationalist
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#703 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts
[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]No idea but the mods are really doing everyone a disservice by allowing him to still post here. I mean seriously, what the fvck.

Commander-Gree

LOL. Now you want me banned for having an opinion that differs from yours. C'mon, son. C'mon.

It's not just an opinion, you're advocating the murder of innocent people. You're sick.

Sadly it's still allowed like this one forum I visited today where someone claimed that Hitler did everyone a good service by putting homosexuals in the holocaust, this stuff is allowed because of the first-amendment uless you can prove it's trolling, which from the looks of it you can't unless you guys see something from those 2 I don't.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#704 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]No idea but the mods are really doing everyone a disservice by allowing him to still post here. I mean seriously, what the fvck.

Pirate700

LOL. Now you want me banned for having an opinion that differs from yours. C'mon, son. C'mon.

There's an opinion, then there's making statements that could make you be seen as a serious threat.

ROFL. LMAO. Expressing sympathy does not make someone a threat. Do you really think I'm a threat? Really? Whatever.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#705 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

Pirate700
wait for the body or lack thereof
Avatar image for Zombiekiller360
Zombiekiller360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706 Zombiekiller360
Member since 2006 • 389 Posts

LAPD is killing/hurting innocents all day instead of trying to get this guy banned why don't you guys start a petition to stop the actually sick pigs who roam the streets everyday

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#707 StaticOnTV

Pirate700
No report of body yet?
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#709 StaticOnTV

Pirate700
Also what news are you watching?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"] Would you have preferred that kind of outcome to what end up happening? Or do you feel that it not happening is for the best?Commander-Gree

I look at the situation in the following manner. Though the LAPD is comprised of many officers, it is one organization, which has and continues to pervert justice by comitting injustice. Hence, all of its members are fair game, even if some of them aren't part of its perversion of justice. It's analogous to the war against the Nazi army. Some of those soldiers didn't believe in the Nazi ideology, but that doesn't mean that they weren't enemy combatants.

:| You are a ****ing lunatic.

This story has certainly highlighted some issues with some people...
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#711 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] LOL. Now you want me banned for having an opinion that differs from yours. C'mon, son. C'mon.

BluRayHiDef

There's an opinion, then there's making statements that could make you be seen as a serious threat.

ROFL. LMAO. Expressing sympathy does not make someone a threat. Do you really think I'm a threat? Really? Whatever.

If your posts were reported, you should be very worried about what you've said in this thread. Whether you think it's serious or not or just your opinion.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#712 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]hey kk do you think im a nationalist

No, you're the exact opposite...
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#713 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

So It's trolling when I support justice? I would hate to live in your country if you truly think supporting justice is trolling.

QuebecNationale

It is trolling to support the murder of cops and assume Dorners captives are guilty without proof.

Are you completetly oblivious to the fact that these cop's Dorner killed are corrupt? Did yiou not read his manifesto where he explained the rampant corruption? Do you support corruption,WalkingGhost? The US Government does the same thing Dorner is doing; killing people without due process. As I stated before, while the deaths of some innocent civillians are unfortunate, they're collateral damage as the military would say. The death of innocents is inevtiable so the sooner you accept it the better.

Of course you have no proof any of the people did anything wrong, or were even in his manifesto. Assuming is manifesto is even true. But you seem completely oblivious to the fact he is doing the same things you claim to hate. The sooner accept NOBODY is taking you seriously, the better. And I am going to say this now. I think you are BluRay's troll account.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#714 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

StaticOnTV

The local news...

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#715 StaticOnTV

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Pirate700

The local news...

What channel smartone.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#716 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]hey kk do you think im a nationalist

...good thing?
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#717 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] Also what news are you watching?StaticOnTV

The local news...

What channel smartone.

Channel 8

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#718 StaticOnTV

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

BluRayHiDef

Damn.

" The cabin is indeed on fire, but authorities aren't sure whether Dorner is inside" "Authorities also aren't certain that Dorner was the person they chased to the cabin and fatally shot a sheriff's deputy" He may have escaped.
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#719 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

LAPD is killing/hurting innocents all day instead of trying to get this guy banned why don't you guys start a petition to stop the actually sick pigs who roam the streets everyday

Zombiekiller360
We are getting rid of a sick pig, Dorner. Nobody is supporting corruption, stop putting words in our mouths.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#720 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts
They need to kill that freak. He's obviously not looking to turn himself in. All he wants to do is kill cops and their families.
Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#721 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]It is trolling to support the murder of cops and assume Dorners captives are guilty without proof.TheWalkingGhost

Are you completetly oblivious to the fact that these cop's Dorner killed are corrupt? Did yiou not read his manifesto where he explained the rampant corruption? Do you support corruption,WalkingGhost? The US Government does the same thing Dorner is doing; killing people without due process. As I stated before, while the deaths of some innocent civillians are unfortunate, they're collateral damage as the military would say. The death of innocents is inevtiable so the sooner you accept it the better.

Of course you have no proof any of the people did anything wrong, or were even in his manifesto. Assuming is manifesto is even true. But you seem completely oblivious to the fact he is doing the same things you claim to hate. The sooner accept NOBODY is taking you seriously, the better. And I am going to say this now. I think you are BluRay's troll account.

Dorner is an ex cop for the LAPD so he knows what went on behind the scenes, that's your proof right there. No, I hate corruption; Dorner is fighting against corruption and carrying the sword of justice with him. Thanks for confirming that you support corrupt cop's though.

Bluray is American I think so I couldn't care less about him. The only thing him and I agree on is that Dorner is fighting against corruption, after the legal system failed him and failed justice.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]hey kk do you think im a nationalist BossPerson

...good thing?

I think a good balance would be better. DroidPhysX doesn't identify with America in the first place I think, he's Macedonian/Albanian or something

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#723 Rich3232
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]They need to kill that freak. He's obviously not looking to turn himself in. All he wants to do is kill cops and their families.

dorner is pretty much guaranteed to be dead whether that be by his own hand or by the cops.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#724 kingkong0124

Guys, maybe Bluray is just messing with you all.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725 StaticOnTV

QuebecNationale

Dorner is an ex cop for the LAPD so he knows what went on behind the scenes, that's your proof right there. No, I hate corruption; Dorner is fighting against corruption and carrying the sword of justice with him. Thanks for confirming that you support corrupt cop's though.

Bluray is American I think so I couldn't care less about him. The only thing him and I agree on is that Dorner is fighting against corruption, after the legal system failed him and failed justice.

He killed two cops that were not LAPD. So by your logic he should be taking out Swat atm.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726 Pirate700

kingkong0124

Have you seen his threads?

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]They need to kill that freak. He's obviously not looking to turn himself in. All he wants to do is kill cops and their families.

dorner is pretty much guaranteed to be dead whether that be by his own hand or by the cops.

Based on?
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#728 Rich3232
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]They need to kill that freak. He's obviously not looking to turn himself in. All he wants to do is kill cops and their families.

Based on?

he said in his manifesto that he expects to be dead at the end of this and i doubt the cops will show him any mercy.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]They need to kill that freak. He's obviously not looking to turn himself in. All he wants to do is kill cops and their families.

Based on?

-Cabin is on fire -Single shot was heard from within before ammo supplies started going off -They've been shooting the house up. Only evidence he's gotten away was foot prints in the snow and there's no way to know if they're the suspects.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

kingkong0124
i HOPE
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731 LJS9502_basic

QuebecNationale

LOL what world do you live in.....that is not proof. You are a terrible user. I post in OT. That is proof right there that you're a terrible user. Using your logic. And I doubt anyone here would disagree with that anyway....
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#732 kingkong0124

Where are all you guys getting this inside information from

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Dorner is fighting the good fight and is fighting for justice; he's killing corruption at It's very core.

QuebecNationale

Yes, because as we all know, civilians are at the core of the corruption and they should be murdered.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#734 Pirate700

kingkong0124

The local news...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#735 LJS9502_basic

kingkong0124
No. Sadly he believes what he posts....
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

kingkong0124
Police scanner before they cut it, CBS LA live stream. Probably other live streams. http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737 Rich3232

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Pirate700

The local news...

cnn for me. first saw it at the gym.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#738 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Rich3232

The local news...

cnn for me. first saw it at the gym.

I'm on cbs.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Rich3232"] dorner is pretty much guaranteed to be dead whether that be by his own hand or by the cops.

Based on?

-Cabin is on fire -Single shot was heard from within before ammo supplies started going off -They've been shooting the house up. Only evidence he's gotten away was foot prints in the snow and there's no way to know if they're the suspects.

They never found who made the footprints though. Also the body was not found, if he was in the first-floor non-basement area of the cabin exchanging gun fire, the explosion would have hit him hard and they would have found him. The ammo crates where on the front end of the house where he is not. If he was blwon across the room(s) they would have found him in the all quarter search. They did not.
Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#740 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] Of course you have no proof any of the people did anything wrong, or were even in his manifesto. Assuming is manifesto is even true. But you seem completely oblivious to the fact he is doing the same things you claim to hate. The sooner accept NOBODY is taking you seriously, the better. And I am going to say this now. I think you are BluRay's troll account.LJS9502_basic

LOL what world do you live in.....that is not proof. You are a terrible user. I post in OT. That is proof right there that you're a terrible user. Using your logic. And I doubt anyone here would disagree with that anyway....

Lol, that's not sufficient proof. Do you even read half of the stuff you type? Dorner who used to work for the LAPD is a sufficient source because he actually worked there. The reason why your example is moot is simply because of the fact that you're comparing a bloody internet forum to a real world job. It's no secret the LAPD are both inept and corrupt, if the shooting of civilian vehicles is anything to go by. Dorner tried to go through the legal system but the chief of police made sure that nothing happened to the corrupt cop's and the LAPD. I'm really sorry if you don't support Dorner, I thought you would support justice but apparently not.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#741 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

DroidPhysX
i HOPE

Especially after the cat stuff he mentioned
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742 kingkong0124
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Ace6301
Police scanner before they cut it, CBS LA live stream. Probably other live streams. http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Oh okay, thanks for the link
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743 Pirate700

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

dave123321

i HOPE

Especially after the cat stuff he mentioned

Cat stuff?

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#744 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
Wait... "rape land"? What?
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#745 Rich3232
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] Based on?

They never found who made the footprints though. Also the body was not found, if he was in the first-floor non-basement area of the cabin exchanging gun fire, the explosion would have hit him hard and they would have found him. The ammo crates where on the front end of the house where he is not. If he was blwon across the room(s) they would have found him in the all quarter search. They did not.

are you implying that you think he escaped?
DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#746 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

How can he ''fight the good fight'' if he shoots the daughter and fiancee of corrupt police officers? I don't condone gun violence, but if he was honorable...he should have shot those corrupt people instead of those innocent families. Also, it's not guaranteed he is fighting against his self-perceived corruption. I have a gut feeling he actually DID witness corruption, but his manifesto should not be taken as the truth and the only truth.

Those who are spouting their blowhole saying he is "bringing justice/fighting the good fight/blablabla" have not even witnessed real life and their perception of justice only comes from cartoons/anime and superhero movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#747 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Lol, that's not sufficient proof. Do you even read half of the stuff you type? Dorner who used to work for the LAPD is a sufficient source because he actually worked there. The reason why your example is moot is simply because of the fact that you're comparing a bloody internet forum to a real world job. It's no secret the LAPD are both inept and corrupt, if the shooting of civilian vehicles is anything to go by. Dorner tried to go through the legal system but the chief of police made sure that nothing happened to the corrupt cop's and the LAPD. I'm really sorry if you don't support Dorner, I thought you would support justice but apparently not.

QuebecNationale

It's cute how you keep ignoring the fact that the only people Dorner has killed thus far are innocents. DAT JUSTICE THO HERPDERP

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#748 Pirate700

Aljosa23

It's cute how you keep ignoring the fact that the only people Dorner has killed thus far are innocents. DAT JUSTICE THO HERPDERP

Maybe we should just ignor him at this point and hope he either gets banned or goes away.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#749 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="Ace6301"] -Cabin is on fire -Single shot was heard from within before ammo supplies started going off -They've been shooting the house up. Only evidence he's gotten away was foot prints in the snow and there's no way to know if they're the suspects.

are you implying that you think he escaped?

I am implying he is not dead.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

QuebecNationale

It's the same standard of proof you used. I post in OT. It's proof.;)