Ever seen dead people?

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 danygo1996
Member since 2009 • 377 Posts

Any of you guys ever seen dead people or witness any of it?

I have only seen 2 and almost witnessed 1 of them; the first one was a lady who did suicide because a man left her (rumors say) and jumped off a 13th floor; Saw the body , it seemed little , a long trail of blood though.

other one was like 3 weeks ago, was on my pc and heard some rifle sounds just outside; ignored it since they always shoot guns where i live; i saw the body with my binculars since it was kinda late, the dead guy was leaking too much blood downhill, he got headshotted :(

I live on Sout america , Colombia , these deaths are almost common here

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Just at funerals.
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts
What terribal spelling (but that does not matter :) ) I have seen a few dead bodies in my time.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MrPraline
terribal spellingsoapman72
lol
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Just at funerals.MrPraline
^^^ And I hope it stays that way.
danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 danygo1996

What terribal spelling (but that does not matter :) ) I have seen a few dead bodies in my time.soapman72

Yeah i moved here about 8 years ago, i forgot most english words and also lost my accent

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
They was still alive.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

And COD.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
In 2006,blood was everywhere in the south,it was horrible and I was there :( Other than that just the suiciders of my neighborhood.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
A few. Never had the displeasure of being surprised by the presence of one. The notion of discovering a murder victim or a person who has committed suicide sends chills down my spine.
danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 danygo1996

A few. Never had the displeasure of being surprised by the presence of one. The notion of discovering a murder victim or a person who has committed suicide sends chills down my spine.Ace6301

When i saw the last body i was kinda happy idk why, but i felt bad for the guy, i saw his hat lying a bit away from him

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
yeh all the tiem when i frag every1 in quake live it's like bodies everywhere they r no match for my shaft
danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 danygo1996

FiFa_kirikiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FiFa_kirikiki
Member since 2008 • 978 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Just at funerals.BATTOSAI76

And COD.

Also Cemeteries.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

yeah,my granny.the worst part was the reaction of my father.it still disturbs me trying to imagine the whole scene again.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#16 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
No.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts

yeah,my granny.the worst part was the reaction of my father.it still disturbs me trying to imagine the whole scene again.

VaguelyTagged
what was his reaction like?
Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

A girl did a suicide from 11th floor while I was typing on gamespot.
Saw that in front of my window....

Awkward...

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

never seen them in person but have seen several dead people in books and on the Internet:|

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#20 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

I have only seen 2 and almost witnessed 1 of them; the first one was a lady who did suicide because a man left her (rumors say) and jumped off a 13th floor; Saw the body , it seemed little , a long trail of blood though.

other one was like 3 weeks ago, was on my pc and heard some rifle sounds just outside; ignored it since they always shoot guns where i live; i saw the body with my binculars since it was kinda late, the dead guy was leaking too much blood downhill, he got headshotted :(

danygo1996
You in Colombia? [spoiler] Nada como en Venezuela, aya es peor. [/spoiler] I've seen my dead aunt. And maybe 5-6 people where I come from. One close to where I live here in Montreal.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VaguelyTagged
[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

ShadowJax04

are you trying to make me imagine the scene again? :P
danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 danygo1996

[QUOTE="danygo1996"]

DeadMan1290

You in Colombia? [spoiler] Nada como en Venezuela, aya es peor. [/spoiler] I've seen my dead aunt. And maybe 5-6 people where I come from. One close to where I live here in Montreal.

Oye , yo estuve en Venezuela , En Maracaibo , creo yo , vive ahi como 3 meses, el lugar tiene mejores centros comerciales que aca en la ciudad de medellin, eso lo admito pero el resto no me gusto,

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="danygo1996"]

danygo1996

Oye , yo estuve en Venezuela , En Maracaibo , creo yo , vive ahi como 3 meses, el lugar tiene mejores centros comerciales que aca en la ciudad de medellin, eso lo admito pero el resto no me gusto,

I come from Maracaibo, freaking hot city man, 47 degrees celsius the last couple of weeks, crazy place. People getting killed everyday, getting robbed, stabbed, raped, kidnapped, you name it. [spoiler] No escribas en español, te pueden reportar y te suspenderan. Por eso escribo en spoilers. [/spoiler]
sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

danygo1996

so many South Americans

danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 danygo1996

[QUOTE="danygo1996"]

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] You in Colombia? [spoiler] Nada como en Venezuela, aya es peor. [/spoiler] I've seen my dead aunt. And maybe 5-6 people where I come from. One close to where I live here in Montreal.DeadMan1290

I come from Maracaibo, freaking hot city man, 47 degrees celsius the last couple of weeks, crazy place. People getting killed everyday, getting robbed, stabbed, raped, kidnapped, you name it. [spoiler] No escribas en español, te pueden reportar y te suspenderan. Por eso escribo en spoilers. [/spoiler]

Ok, yeah that place was infernal hot , i couldnt get sleep even with a fan i was sweating 24/7 , i even lost wieght thanks to that crazy hot place

danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 danygo1996

[QUOTE="danygo1996"]

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] You in Colombia? [spoiler] Nada como en Venezuela, aya es peor. [/spoiler] I've seen my dead aunt. And maybe 5-6 people where I come from. One close to where I live here in Montreal.sexyweapons

so many South Americans

Im from Ney York but my parents brought me to south america :)

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="danygo1996"]

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] You in Colombia? [spoiler] Nada como en Venezuela, aya es peor. [/spoiler] I've seen my dead aunt. And maybe 5-6 people where I come from. One close to where I live here in Montreal.sexyweapons

so many South Americans

The South Gang:cool:
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DeadMan1290

danygo1996

Ok, yeah that place was infernal hot , i couldnt get sleep even with a fan i was sweating 24/7 , i even lost wieght thanks to that crazy hot place

Not many people can, you need an AC PLUS a fan to sleep well through the night, assuming our bastard president doesn't decide it's time for another blackout....
KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

All the time.

All.The.Time.

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

VaguelyTagged

Yes. And then I'm a little curious. :P
danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 danygo1996

[QUOTE="danygo1996"]

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] I come from Maracaibo, freaking hot city man, 47 degrees celsius the last couple of weeks, crazy place. People getting killed everyday, getting robbed, stabbed, raped, kidnapped, you name it. [spoiler] No escribas en español, te pueden reportar y te suspenderan. Por eso escribo en spoilers. [/spoiler] DeadMan1290

Not many people can, you need an AC PLUS a fan to sleep well through the night, assuming our bastard president doesn't decide it's time for another blackout....

yeah that president is useless, we used to get blackouts every 4 days and for long hours. turned off the ac various times in the morning. even have there own type of oreo cookies, he hates american products right?

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DeadMan1290

danygo1996

yeah that president is useless, we used to get blackouts every 4 days and for long hours. turned off the ac various times in the morning. even have there own type of oreo cookies, he hates american products right?

He hates America period.
greenskittles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 greenskittles
Member since 2011 • 661 Posts

Never even been to a funeral and I'm 19. I honestly wouldn't know what my reaction would be. I'm wondering people, what was your first reaction to a dead person at a funeral ... what was that like? Obviously sad but did you feel/do anything else?

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

I see dead people only at funerals.

dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

this reminds me of the movie stand by me

danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 danygo1996

Never even been to a funeral and I'm 19. I honestly wouldn't know what my reaction would be. I'm wondering people, what was your first reaction to a dead person at a funeral ... what was that like? Obviously sad but did you feel/do anything else?

greenskittles

I wasnt at a funeral, but did see a body in a coffin in a chruch once. the coffin top part was made of glass so one could see the face of the diseased one. She looked like sleeping, i couldnt beleive it was a dead person but it actually looked like it was sleeping

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DeadMan1290

greenskittles
When I saw my aunt lay there in the coffin, I felt nothing.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 VaguelyTagged

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="ShadowJax04"] what was his reaction like?ShadowJax04

Yes. And then I'm a little curious. :P

ok,just for you baby,..
5179937-young-man-with-long-hair-is-thin

..well,he got really upset,he would hit himself and almost hurt himself.

KlepticGrooves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 KlepticGrooves
Member since 2010 • 2448 Posts

Just the one, although at the time I didn't know he was dead.

Was going along the motorway and a car braked suddenly, leading to the biker behind him smashing into the back of the car and the rider flying over the top. Saw the rider roll and traffic the stop, but as we were in the far lane we had gone past before the cars halted.

Later read that the guy had died when he hit the road :(

dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

642240dd-ddf7-43a7-bcb7-3c220fefeb16.jpg

?

danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 danygo1996

642240dd-ddf7-43a7-bcb7-3c220fefeb16.jpg

?

dontshackzmii

Lol, what for? iv even seen a vid where two mexicans get thier heads cut off , 1 with a chainsaw, the other with a knife , the knife who killed him , took his time , like 30 sec.

pero2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 pero2008
Member since 2005 • 2969 Posts

Yeah, at funerals. WHen I went to my first calling hours/funeral when I was 15 it was for my grandma and I was really close to her. I cried during the whole thing. But when my mom's dad and mom's siter died I didn't cry at all.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
Aside from going to a number of funerals (10ish), I have only ever seen one dead person who was not already in a casket: my granddad.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#44 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
I see dead people on tv does that count?
Kage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Kage1
Member since 2003 • 6806 Posts

Yes at funerals and a few murder victims. I'm from the hood!:cool:

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Some woman jumped of the ledge in a shopping centre.

ninjastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ninjastar
Member since 2003 • 9589 Posts

I was with my grandma when she died.

sandlot76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sandlot76
Member since 2005 • 53267 Posts
Just at funerals
RandomWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 RandomWinner
Member since 2010 • 3751 Posts

Me, Vern, Chris, and Teddy all did. Vern heard his brother mention that they found the missing boy, so we followed the tracks for miles until we finally found it. He had been hit by the train. Tots awesomesauce. Then Chris almost shot Ace. Overall I wrote a book about it.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MrPraline
hm actually on second thought that is not true, i was with the step grandfather when he passed away