Does USA really wants the world to be peace?

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
[QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"]if they cant defend their land, they cant keep it. its that simple. you do NOT get the right to say its your land if you lose it to stronger people.

do you honestly think your argument even holds up at all?

i could just imagine if you had a country of your own, you wouldnt have a military and when some one attacks you you'd be saying

"b-b-b-b-b-ut its miiiiiiine"

that sh_t dosent hold up well, trust me.

you said they left by choice. they didn't.

they had the choice, they could have defended it. you always always always have a choice. people might die, but if you chose to fight you might be able to win.

they didn't fight?

obviously not hard enough. cowards. the jewish history is filled with "woe" like stories, and that alone makes me want to puke on all of them.

so the people at the alamo didn't fight "hard enough"?
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 im_very_kind
Member since 2007 • 411 Posts
[QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"]if they cant defend their land, they cant keep it. its that simple. you do NOT get the right to say its your land if you lose it to stronger people.

i could just imagine if you had a country of your own, you wouldnt have a military and when some one attacks you you'd be saying

they had the choice, they could have defended it. you always always always have a choice. people might die, but if you chose to fight you might be able to win.

they didn't fight?

obviously not hard enough. cowards. the jewish history is filled with "woe" like stories, and that alone makes me want to puke on all of them.

nope. not at all.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
[QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"]if they cant defend their land, they cant keep it. its that simple. you do NOT get the right to say its your land if you lose it to stronger people.

they didn't fight?

nope. not at all.

and the russian citizens?
four_aces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 four_aces
Member since 2007 • 845 Posts
[QUOTE="Hewkii"] they didn't fight?

we fought and won-what the hell do you think that tag in my sig means?
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 im_very_kind
[QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="Hewkii"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"]if they cant defend their land, they cant keep it. its that simple. you do NOT get the right to say its your land if you lose it to stronger people.

they didn't fight?

nope. not at all.

and the russian citizens?

if they lost no, but im not sure what you're talking about right now. the reason i adore the Revolutionary War so much is because the odds were against them, but they made the proper adjustments to win. Same with the victory over the South in the civil war, more union men died but they still won.
KrayzieJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 KrayzieJ
Member since 2003 • 3283 Posts
 it's hard to maintain global dominance while at peace. but with America blundering like a bunch of drunk baboons in Iraq, I think it is showing that America is not on top of its game, (by game i mean global hegemony and subversion) for the empire!
Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 Robograndma
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts
loving me too would require my love
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 im_very_kind
loving me too would require my loveRobograndma
dont say things you dont mean! :(
Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 Robograndma
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts

i tend not to love people who dodge censors to write anti-american statements

im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 im_very_kind

Robograndma
... i didnt write anti american statements, and not dodging censors is very anti american. dude, like seriously.
KrayzieJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 KrayzieJ
Member since 2003 • 3283 Posts
[QUOTE="Robograndma"]

im_very_kind
... i didnt write anti american statements, and not dodging censors is very anti american. dude, like seriously.

yeah i have freedom of speech and i use it!
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

They want peace, silly goose. First though, they must invade the world and create the "united states of earth." THEN they will be happy and peaceful.

theburg

Damn!  How'd you figure it out?  You have a mole in the states, don't you?  DON'T YOU!?

FLSTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 FLSTS
Member since 2007 • 2432 Posts
[QUOTE="FLSTS"]

Yes America wants peace, its just the president. You may think america is just lazy and want to rule the world but does anyone ever think about the people who live in the country or small towns who are saying "why is this all happening, how did this all start?" and other countrys think that every single person in america are lazy mean wanting to be dominant over the world well your wrong. Why don't you guys come over here and see how it is, if you go to LA, New York, Washington, and other big places like that you will see mean people(there are some that are nice) but if you come more in the middle of the country and be there you will see the true america. The president and the politicians and these people in the big chairs think they are all that. When you say america doesn't want peace then you are VERY WRONG!!! Bush should be impeached and we should get a new president and officials.

im_very_kind
lazy and wants to rule the world? yup, trust me this guy is kidding.

What do you mean by that? 
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#116 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
world peace is a lost cause...itll never happen
asassinmario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#117 asassinmario
Member since 2006 • 622 Posts

Or just want to invade the other countries?

What is USA's next target?

johnchan3

HA HA HA!!!!!! :lol: I'm from America and from what I can tell there's not a chance. :roll:

Bidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Bidiot
Member since 2003 • 609 Posts
The next target is your face....Yeah I went there.
xX_WEASEL_Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#119 xX_WEASEL_Xx
Member since 2006 • 176 Posts
oh no. i know there will be so many people bashing america in this thread. why does the world hate us americans. okay im not trying to sound like a jerk but all you people that hate america stop the linear thinking. all the people that i have spoken to that hate america always say "i hate america because americans are fat, lazy, slobs". that of course is a stereotype and obviously not true. guys you gotta stop splitting the people of the world into these factions that just hate each other for no reason. instead of thinking of people as americans, canadians, germans, or whatever you are think of us as human beings instead. do human beings want peace? of course we do. but unfortunately there are linear minded people in the world who will always hate someone just to hate them and lets be honest who is it that is hated. america. how is america the "bad guy". all america is is a bunch of human beings just like you so of course america wants peace but unfortunately we cant get it because everyone hates us so much. why do they hate us? i couldnt tell you cause i have no clue. the nazis hated the jews right. why did they hate the jews? really there is no reason. i think we can all agree that the nazis were bad people who hated the jews for no reason right. so what is the difference between the nazis hating the jews and you guys hating america. we are all human beings so its about time everyone starts thinking as one. everywhere i go i see people saying "yay more americans soldiers died". what the heck is wrong with you people. then you yell at americans for being over in Iraq and all but do you really think those soldiers want to be over there? of course they dont but why are they over there in the first place? because a country hated americans for being american. once you think about it it all leads back to everyone hating america for no reason. that is why im asking you people that hate us to really think about your hatred and if you really have a good reason to hate america. for once i want you to think of everone else as human beings and not as americans or whatever country your from. "do americans want peace?" dont ask that. instead ask "do human beings want peace?" which of course is yes but us human beings cant get peace because we are blinded by stereotypes and hatred and who is that hatred directed to? america. that is why im asking you american haters out there the next time you want to bash america, other human beings, do you really have a good reason. we are all equal but some people are just to blind to see it. I only looked at the first page and i saw atleast five people who jumped at the opportunity to bash america. stop dividing the people! we are all human beings so start thinking of each other as equal because thats what you are.
shahkanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 shahkanon
Member since 2003 • 743 Posts
[QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="FLSTS"]

Yes America wants peace, its just the president. You may think america is just lazy and want to rule the world but does anyone ever think about the people who live in the country or small towns who are saying "why is this all happening, how did this all start?" and other countrys think that every single person in america are lazy mean wanting to be dominant over the world well your wrong. Why don't you guys come over here and see how it is, if you go to LA, New York, Washington, and other big places like that you will see mean people(there are some that are nice) but if you come more in the middle of the country and be there you will see the true america. The president and the politicians and these people in the big chairs think they are all that. When you say america doesn't want peace then you are VERY WRONG!!! Bush should be impeached and we should get a new president and officials.

FLSTS

He meant that the entire post lacked any sense.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts
Americans do yes......
lestercage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#122 lestercage
Member since 2004 • 1439 Posts

Or just want to invade the other countries?

What is USA's next target?

johnchan3
CANADA. duh duh DUH
lestercage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123 lestercage
Member since 2004 • 1439 Posts
lol
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Russians don't surrender. They rather die. (My kind of soldiers) The Russians put a large dent in Hitler's regime. They killed a lot of German soldiers. They advanced right into Germany. Russia was riding right up Hitler's ass when Berlin fell.

Hitler screwed up the invasion. He wasn't able to get tanks nor any other vehicles through most of Russia. The weather was below zero and the German soldier weren't prepaired for those conditions. Too busy fighting the weather and hunger to fight effectively.

Either way he would have never taken Russia without crippling his regime, because Russian's don't surrender. Hitler only had so many men. The more he lost the less he had. It's not possible to fight the rest of the world and win. Eventually you won't have equipment nor soldiers left, so you won't be able to fight.

Don't use Wikipedia or any internet information as a reliable resource. Find a real history book or a real encyclopedia.

Bidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Bidiot
Member since 2003 • 609 Posts
It's not that they'd rather die, It's becuase surendering or retreating ment certian death by their officers. He lost most of his tanks to russian Tanks The largest tank battle ever was due to the invasion of the USSR, If hitler Put all troops on the eastern front he would have had a chance, but cutting forces in two was his fatal mistake. And what does this have to do with does the U.S. want peace?
Leu-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#126 Leu-kun
Member since 2006 • 2712 Posts
Us just want the world domination, but I'm ahead of them dont worry :wink:
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Shalashaska77
Member since 2005 • 1111 Posts
I beleive most of us do.  Its just kinda hard when we got people all flyin up in our buildings.
SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
It is not possible for the US to invade the entire world.  If the entire world knew that we were coming to take over the world they would gang up on us.  And it does not matter how advance you military is overwhelming numbers wins any day.  I mean China's army can row over here in Kayaks and kick our ass on the West Coast.  The sheer number of troops in the Chinese and Indian Armys alone is enough.

We don't invade countries that have nukes or are building nukes because India, Pakistan, and Isreal all have nukes.  I will bet that if we had a lot of trade and commerce with Iran we would not be talking about any sort of armed conflict with them.

Sad thing is most people here in the US watch CNN and FOX news and believe everything they say with out realizing that a lot of it is propaganda and bias. 

OMG I have typed a lot i'm going to stop now.
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

It is not possible for the US to invade the entire world.  If the entire world knew that we were coming to take over the world they would gang up on us.  And it does not matter how advance you military is overwhelming numbers wins any day.  I mean China's army can row over here in Kayaks and kick our ass on the West Coast.  The sheer number of troops in the Chinese and Indian Armys alone is enough.

We don't invade countries that have nukes or are building nukes because India, Pakistan, and Isreal all have nukes.  I will bet that if we had a lot of trade and commerce with Iran we would not be talking about any sort of armed conflict with them.

Sad thing is most people here in the US watch CNN and FOX news and believe everything they say with out realizing that a lot of it is propaganda and bias. 

OMG I have typed a lot i'm going to stop now.
SunofVich

If they came over in kayaks we'd bomb them to hell in the ocean.

You need a mix of numbers, tactics and firepower.  That's why swordsmen don't exist on the battlefield anymore, even if they had millions of troops, they'd lose so many people because they lack any real firepower.  Unless of course they mastered ambush tactics and were fighting a war with an environment favoring guerilla warfare.  Even then it would be insanely difficult for them to win.

FLSTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 FLSTS
Member since 2007 • 2432 Posts
[QUOTE="FLSTS"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="FLSTS"]

shahkanon

Well in short it means that some people think that everything bush does america also wants and they blame us also. (like the topic title"Does the USA really want peace?"its more like does bush want peace.)
shahkanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 shahkanon
Member since 2003 • 743 Posts
[QUOTE="shahkanon"][QUOTE="FLSTS"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="FLSTS"]

FLSTS

Well in short it means that some people think that everything bush does america also wants and they blame us also. (like the topic title"Does the USA really want peace?"its more like does bush want peace.)

O well from what ive seen, Bush had an obligation, as demanded by the people to respond to 911. Thus we went to Afghanistan, and then when we couldnt catch up with Osama, in order to bring some sort of result they invaded iraq. I doubt that hes bent on world domination, or really anything, since he has very little to benefit, and has been shown most dont support him. Its just what he feels is right.