Does USA really wants the world to be peace?

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

johnchan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 johnchan3
Member since 2007 • 281 Posts

Or just want to invade the other countries?

What is USA's next target?

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xXBuffJeffXx
Member since 2006 • 5913 Posts
I think the United States wants peace but it also wants to secure its own interests. It essentially wants the world to follow its lead and do as it says. 
ForlornHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ForlornHope
Member since 2006 • 1809 Posts
haha. The us does whatever they want and it makes me sick.
theburg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 theburg
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

They want peace, silly goose. First though, they must invade the world and create the "united states of earth." THEN they will be happy and peaceful.

shtjyi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shtjyi
Member since 2005 • 246 Posts
They want to scare the rest of the world and keep the economy "strong"
johnchan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 johnchan3

johnchan3
I think that the Iraqis are very poor. They lose their country that owned by other people, and become refugees.
Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
Maybe when they vote in a new party and president.
superelite2688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 superelite2688
Member since 2004 • 6318 Posts
i think everyone wants peace to some extent 
johnchan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 johnchan3
I think the United States wants peace but it also wants to secure its own interests. It essentially wants the world to follow its lead and do as it says. xXBuffJeffXx
Yes. I agree. That means USA wants all the countries in the world under its rule.
blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 blue_elephant
Member since 2003 • 2954 Posts
Do you mean bush or the general population? They are different things.
johnchan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 johnchan3

They want peace, silly goose. First though, they must invade the world and create the "united states of earth." THEN they will be happy and peaceful.

theburg
However, the culture of USA is western or mainly British culture. But there are a lot of different cultures in the world. How can USA handle it?
ForlornHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ForlornHope
[QUOTE="xXBuffJeffXx"]I think the United States wants peace but it also wants to secure its own interests. It essentially wants the world to follow its lead and do as it says. johnchan3
Yes. I agree. That means USA wants all the countries in the world under its rule.

ha take that democracy. The us is a land of fake ideals and bullying. i wish the australians had nothing to do with it so we coudl stop gettign dragged into wars.. No offense to anyone on this board but your leaders need to be replaced :P
ElToRo_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ElToRo_14
Member since 2005 • 1408 Posts
The united states of the world sounds creppy. 
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 im_very_kind
Member since 2007 • 411 Posts
haha. The us does whatever they want and it makes me sick.ForlornHope
better us than you.
ForlornHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ForlornHope
[QUOTE="ForlornHope"]haha. The us does whatever they want and it makes me sick.im_very_kind
better us than you.

and whats that meant to mean? so your saying trying to form a commuist copycat is ok?
blue_elephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 blue_elephant
Member since 2003 • 2954 Posts
[QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="ForlornHope"]haha. The us does whatever they want and it makes me sick.ForlornHope
better us than you.

and whats that meant to mean? so your saying trying to form a commuist copycat is ok?

Er...I don't exactly get what you're saying, but may I ask, your user name is from the Donner Party right?
ForlornHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ForlornHope
[QUOTE="ForlornHope"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="ForlornHope"]haha. The us does whatever they want and it makes me sick.blue_elephant
better us than you.

Er...I don't exactly get what you're saying, but may I ask, your user name is from the Donner Party right?

No I dont know what that is. My user name is from this.
Rabid_Moogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rabid_Moogle
Member since 2006 • 285 Posts
The U.S. Wants the world to be at peace......Under their boot.
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
The USA seem to think they are the police force of the world, and seem to want every other country under its rule... so no.
johnchan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 johnchan3
The USA seem to think they are the police force of the world, and seem to want every other country under its rule... so no.Doom_HellKnight
That means, Under white peoples' rule?
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
To be honest from what I have been seeing the USA doesn't want world peace, however USA wants world domination. Therefore, after world domination, leads peace for the US. So yeh America wants peace, but in favor for themselves.
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
Maybe when they vote in a new party and president. Vyse_The_Daring
Its not the party or the president, its the system. :roll:
vitriolboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 vitriolboy
Member since 2005 • 4356 Posts
i can just hear the outcry now if america were to say 'forget it, the rest of the world can sort itself out for a change, we're not interested'.  face it, everybody wants everything to be americas problem, im sure america would love to be able to sit back and let people get on with it but sooner or later people always moan for america to get involved. america bashing is just lazy though, its an easy target that needs no skill or wit
shahkanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shahkanon
Member since 2003 • 743 Posts
All i see is ignorance.
shahkanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 shahkanon

[QUOTE="shahkanon"]All i see is ignorance.roulettethedog

I see that through out the world. Throwing bananas at black soccer players in Spain, killing baby girls in China, racial tension in France. wanting to wipe out Israel in the Middle East just to name a few.

i wasnt referencing the "US" i was refrencing a majority of the posts. All people can do about the US is complain. While what we do, as a nation isnt always perfect, people seem to ignore most key facts. We are one of the most important contributors to trade, the lead funder of The United Nations (even though they have no backbone for us), we dont get all that "oil" from the middle east that they claim we get (we get roughly 8-9% of our actual gross oil from the middle east, Europe as a whole averages about 50%), and we are a lead contributor in establishing foriegn policy with nations, and are a leading country in all technogical, medical, and industrial revolutions/inventions. Please anyone tell me how we can be any worse then other nations.
shahkanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 shahkanon
[QUOTE="vitriolboy"]i can just hear the outcry now if america were to say 'forget it, the rest of the world can sort itself out for a change, we're not interested'. face it, everybody wants everything to be americas problem, im sure america would love to be able to sit back and let people get on with it but sooner or later people always moan for america to get involved. america bashing is just lazy though, its an easy target that needs no skill or witForlornHope

could you be any more ignorant?

You dont seem to know much about foriegn policy, and essentially what he said was a very basic version of it. When we had the closed door policy, the world was begging for our help. Look at ww1 and ww2 for examples of that. Also, whats happening in Sudan, who proposed it to the UN? ahh thats right, the US offered to send troops to fight the janjuweed, and of course, like the rest of the world usually is, said it was our responsiblity, and our responsiblity alone. But like everyone knows, fighting on mulitiple fronts isnt healthy for an economy, thus the janjuweed is currently murdering thousands of innocent people based on religion, and all the world can do is claim how were horrible people. Right...
ForlornHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ForlornHope
[QUOTE="ForlornHope"][QUOTE="vitriolboy"]i can just hear the outcry now if america were to say 'forget it, the rest of the world can sort itself out for a change, we're not interested'. face it, everybody wants everything to be americas problem, im sure america would love to be able to sit back and let people get on with it but sooner or later people always moan for america to get involved. america bashing is just lazy though, its an easy target that needs no skill or witshahkanon

could you be any more ignorant?

You dont seem to know much about foriegn policy, and essentially what he said was a very basic version of it. When we had the closed door policy, the world was begging for our help. Look at ww1 and ww2 for examples of that. Also, whats happening in Sudan, who proposed it to the UN? ahh thats right, the US offered to send troops to fight the janjuweed, and of course, like the rest of the world usually is, said it was our responsiblity, and our responsiblity alone. But like everyone knows, fighting on mulitiple fronts isnt healthy for an economy, thus the janjuweed is currently murdering thousands of innocent people based on religion, and all the world can do is claim how were horrible people. Right...

ww2 could have meant the end of the world and you simply sat back and watched the uk fught alone. dont try and make out your heros riding in to save the day. there a big diffrent between a war to stop a madman and a war for oil and meddling in other affairs.
ayoub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ayoub
Member since 2003 • 299 Posts
Bush should be hanged for being so smart, like honestly, with his brightness; he is unstoppable.
Mind_Mover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mind_Mover
Member since 2005 • 1489 Posts
I dunno if we have done more good or more bad in the course of history (hiroshima, nagasaki, vietnam, iraq..the list could continue). To protect our interests we say, we are the 2nd in the world that has aids ffs! Some parts of our country seriously need fixing. Our interests the poloticians say...lol!
I voted bush the 1st and 2nd time, i feel like a freaking turd for that.
DJ-PRIME90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#34 DJ-PRIME90
Member since 2004 • 11292 Posts
The US just wants to take over the rest of the world.
Sensui1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 Sensui1986
Member since 2005 • 390 Posts
America tries to be the world's "police". Their will is law, and if Amerika wouldn't be messing around in other country's affairs, then there wouldn't have been any crashes on 9/11. Don't get me wrong though, I'm mad at the american governemen, not the citizens that have nothing to do with this. There are other things what makes me hate the us governement: - They will invade everyone that has Nuclear bombs because it's bad to have them, while the US is the only country that ever launched one (2 to be exact) and has more nukes that all the other countries together. - You know about Kyoto? Made to make the world a healthier place, and made to stop the world's heating up? Well as you might know Amerika was one of the very few countries that doesn't accept it. They just keep on going with their typical American cars that use TONS of gas. While the US is the country that has the most effect on the world's heating effect. The US governement doesn't listen to other countries, it just wants other countries to listen to them. Even most American citizens agree with that.
threepac81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 threepac81
Member since 2003 • 3459 Posts
[QUOTE="Sensui1986"]America tries to be the world's "police". Their will is law, and if Amerika wouldn't be messing around in other country's affairs, then there wouldn't have been any crashes on 9/11. Don't get me wrong though, I'm mad at the american governemen, not the citizens that have nothing to do with this. There are other things what makes me hate the us governement: - They will invade everyone that has Nuclear bombs because it's bad to have them, while the US is the only country that ever launched one (2 to be exact) and has more nukes that all the other countries together. - You know about Kyoto? Made to make the world a healthier place, and made to stop the world's heating up? Well as you might know Amerika was one of the very few countries that doesn't accept it. They just keep on going with their typical American cars that use TONS of gas. While the US is the country that has the most effect on the world's heating effect. The US governement doesn't listen to other countries, it just wants other countries to listen to them. Even most American citizens agree with that.

Most of what you said is quite foolish and ignorant.
AARONRULZ1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 AARONRULZ1
Member since 2006 • 6273 Posts
They just wanna rule the world, that's all-Hells_Gate-
Obviously.
jd7-03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 jd7-03
Member since 2003 • 6140 Posts
Why would the most violent country in the world want peace? The United States has been in over 200 armed conflicts, wars, and overtakes within the last 60 years. U.S is the peace keepers? Yea right, try an imperialist country.
nobodyshero87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 nobodyshero87
Member since 2006 • 22210 Posts
The US does want peace and they might acheive it better after we get a new President.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
I think they want world peace but they're trying to force it throughout the world by going to war with other countries in the past so I'm not sure, but my verdict is that they do want world peace.
g-unit248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 g-unit248
Member since 2005 • 7197 Posts
yes we are spending way too much $$ in the middle east and policing the world, we need to slow down
MeanQuestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MeanQuestion
Member since 2004 • 4456 Posts
Does the US want to rule the world?

Economically? Yes. (what country doesn't)

Culturally? Why not? (Although that's corporations not the government)

Literally? No. (The US might invade countries, but, at least in recent history, it never actually keeps them.)

Does the US government want world peace? No, it wants peace in the US. It's purpose is to look out for Americans , not the world (that's out of scope). Just as the purpose of the Japanese government is to look out for the Japanese, not mankind.
sniper_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 sniper_99
Member since 2004 • 2820 Posts
They seriously need a new president badly
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="roulettethedog"]

[QUOTE="shahkanon"]All i see is ignorance.shahkanon

I see that through out the world. Throwing bananas at black soccer players in Spain, killing baby girls in China, racial tension in France. wanting to wipe out Israel in the Middle East just to name a few.

i wasnt referencing the "US" i was refrencing a majority of the posts. All people can do about the US is complain. While what we do, as a nation isnt always perfect, people seem to ignore most key facts. We are one of the most important contributors to trade, the lead funder of The United Nations (even though they have no backbone for us), we dont get all that "oil" from the middle east that they claim we get (we get roughly 8-9% of our actual gross oil from the middle east, Europe as a whole averages about 50%), and we are a lead contributor in establishing foriegn policy with nations, and are a leading country in all technogical, medical, and industrial revolutions/inventions. Please anyone tell me how we can be any worse then other nations.

This whole comment is basically BS...

You numbers are made up.....no Europes oil income from the middle east is not 50% since Germany, France and Italy are some of the worlds greatest oil traders and their main client is the EU. The EUs oil imports from foreign traders is about 9%.

No, you're not the leading nation in any of the things you mentioned, except Space technollogy. Both Japan and the EU surpasses the US in techollogy, medical and industrial "revolutions and inventions (the fact that you even mention industrial inventions is laughable).

get you facts straight.....at least try to google them ....

Mr_Manikin52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Mr_Manikin52
Member since 2004 • 12300 Posts

To be honest from what I have been seeing the USA doesn't want world peace, however USA wants world domination. Therefore, after world domination, leads peace for the US. So yeh America wants peace, but in favor for themselves.zsc4

That is totally false!

Sir_Marwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sir_Marwin
Member since 2006 • 9734 Posts
They seriously need a new president badlysniper_99

and the results would be either good or bad....
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

johnchan3

I don't think as a nation we are advocating war, but since many people own stock in the industries that engineer and manufacture aircrafts, ground vehicles, rockets, small arms and other equipment there is people who stand to make a lot of money during a war. War is their market. When war is active their business is booming. It's blood money, but they don't care. Money is money.

Individuals with wealth are high end investors. Politicians have money. So do the math. The more equipment the government buys the more the investors make. Politicians can't take government funds. BUT they can spend government funds. everybody who owns stock in the company that makes blackhawk helicopters or whatever else the government purchases will profit as the government purchases the equipment.

Mr_Manikin52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Mr_Manikin52
Member since 2004 • 12300 Posts

[QUOTE="Sensui1986"]America tries to be the world's "police". Their will is law, and if Amerika wouldn't be messing around in other country's affairs, then there wouldn't have been any crashes on 9/11. Don't get me wrong though, I'm mad at the american governemen, not the citizens that have nothing to do with this. There are other things what makes me hate the us governement: - They will invade everyone that has Nuclear bombs because it's bad to have them, while the US is the only country that ever launched one (2 to be exact) and has more nukes that all the other countries together. - You know about Kyoto? Made to make the world a healthier place, and made to stop the world's heating up? Well as you might know Amerika was one of the very few countries that doesn't accept it. They just keep on going with their typical American cars that use TONS of gas. While the US is the country that has the most effect on the world's heating effect. The US governement doesn't listen to other countries, it just wants other countries to listen to them. Even most American citizens agree with that.threepac81
Most of what you said is quite foolish and ignorant.

"They will invade everyone that has Nuclear bombs because it's bad to have them"

India has nukes but the US is not going to war for something that silly.

Iran is a world wide threat.