Do You Think There Could Be A Lot Of Confusion In Regards To Any Religion?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GRANDSLASHER27
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts
precisely, someone could have messes the original book or writings or something spreading his own version of facts regardless to originally described facts in the religion. note i am not pointing towards any religion or race. i believe there has been a lot of misunderstandings about one particular god in my religion. and also some of the religious references might be modified a little as i find it hard to agree that god would have said such things or prefered such rules in some situations. got what i am saying?!
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

The Bible itself has been 'remastered' many times I believe, most notably when James I came to power in England (around the beginning of the 17th Century). So yes, I presume so. A look at any of the religions that came about around Europe and the Middle East also contain uncanny similarities (floods, messiahs/prophets, creation theories etc), so chances are they are all derived from one original ideal, and actual moments in world history. Be all and end all, religious texts are written by people, not God/Gods, so they all contain human faults like bias.

3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 3DayFinisher
Member since 2007 • 40501 Posts
Yes, of course slasher, no religion recorded everything that happened at the start in their records, it was by word of mouth.
nohabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 nohabs
Member since 2004 • 10797 Posts
No doubt about it. My theroy is religion was used liked a political tool back then.
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GRANDSLASHER27
dom you got my point precisely and so do you 3day pal, i am sure a person or bunch of people could have alter some of the real truths or writings in some of reilgions really. heck i get so sorry due to the wrong image that most people here in india have about lord Krishna, they say since he had multi-wifes they can do multi-sex, how cheap, well i have just done real research and according to that since Sri Krishna had killed bad kings during his avatar, their wives (of those evil kings) were in the situation to be taken by thieves, bandits etc.. so in order to have those females get security from all this Sri Krishna gived his name to them so that they can live safely in his kingdom, and Sri Krishna had only one wife in real life and that was Rukshmani/Rukmani. there is on more important thing in this case, the name RadhaKrishna defines as Krishna loving Radha, but according to some other writings Radha was already married to someone and also she was way too older then Sri Krishna as Sri Krishna was a kid back then, it was really her devotion and interest to Sri Krishna that made her place in temples with Sri Krishna, becuase just like her every female was interested/devoted in Sri Krishna, when Sri Krishna used to play his flute and all this when he was a kid, It was more of a motherly love and affection they had with Sri Krishna which is taken in wrong way by most people. beside Sri Krishna is avatar of Sri Vishnu the same god who had previous avatar as Sri Raam whose father had four wives but lord Raama had only one love and wife Sri Seeta, and that avatar of Sri Vishnu was more praised due to its morality, now how can same god's avatar which previsouly had reached highest morality ever can have multi-wives?! and that also being a god's avatar! so yeah and besides those old kings and now politicians would sure have altered or wrongly misused the religion for their own gain. and as i have been saying the politicians here ask for votes in the name of religion but they do not make any effort of giving the religion its real name, (Aarya wrongly called hindu).
3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 3DayFinisher
Member since 2007 • 40501 Posts

dom you got my point precisely and so do you 3day pal, i am sure a person or bunch of people could have alter some of the real truths or writings in some of reilgions really. heck i get so sorry due to the wrong image that most people here in india have about lord Krishna, they say since he had multi-wifes they can do multi-sex, how cheap, well i have just done real research and according to that since Sri Krishna had killed bad kings during his avatar, their wives (of those evil kings) were in the situation to be taken by thieves, bandits etc.. so in order to have those females get security from all this Sri Krishna gived his name to them so that they can live safely in his kingdom, and Sri Krishna had only one wife in real life and that was Rukshmani/Rukmani. there is on more important thing in this case, the name RadhaKrishna defines as Krishna loving Radha, but according to some other writings Radha was already married to someone and also she was way too older then Sri Krishna as Sri Krishna was a kid back then, it was really her devotion and interest to Sri Krishna that made her place in temples with Sri Krishna, becuase just like her every female was interested/devoted in Sri Krishna, when Sri Krishna used to play his flute and all this when he was a kid, It was more of a motherly love and affection they had with Sri Krishna which is taken in wrong way by most people. beside Sri Krishna is avatar of Sri Vishnu the same god who had previous avatar as Sri Raam whose father had four wives but lord Raama had only one love and wife Sri Seeta, and that avatar of Sri Vishnu was more praised due to its morality, now how can same god's avatar which previsouly had reached highest morality ever can have multi-wives?! and that also being a god's avatar! so yeah and besides those old kings and now politicians would sure have altered or wrongly misused the religion for their own gain. and as i have been saying the politicians here ask for votes in the name of religion but they do not make any effort of giving the religion its real name, (Aarya wrongly called hindu).GRANDSLASHER27

As you said about Krishna having multiple wives, who can say that is morally wrong, its not possible, its just an opinion, and they differ, that is normal

GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GRANDSLASHER27
3day the main god whose avatars are Sri Rama And Sri Krishna has one wife Sri Laxmi. Sri Raama is well known for his extreme moralilty, Sri Krishna has only one wife in real, all those others are given protection by giving his name so that they can stay in his kingdom. one of the main god in our religion also has one wife and overall my religion is strongly prefering one wife and also being loyal to her. there is no way especially being one of the main god's avatar Sri Krishna would have had done multi-marriages dad does not make any sense. and there is no way that can be moral not according to that god himself. and here is the real deal Sri Vishnu's wife Sri Laxmi has been with him in his every avatar, With Sri Raam as Seeta and With Sri Krishna as Rukshmani. infact sri is her another name so god's name is taken after his wife's name got the logic! there is no way god would do such wrong things. gods wants his own wife in his every avatar this is pure love, i want her as my wife in this life and next lives and for eternity.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
it's highly unlikely that anything as old as most religions wouldn't have some confusion about them.