Do you hate your father?

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sexy-hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sexy-hippo
Member since 2005 • 2170 Posts
I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?
chblj00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 chblj00
Member since 2005 • 7791 Posts
i get mad at him once in a while but i dont hate him
Avatar image for deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
Member since 2004 • 2175 Posts
I love my daddy.
SanAndreasfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 SanAndreasfan
Member since 2005 • 3860 Posts
im 14 an my father is awesome...
sexy-hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sexy-hippo
He likes to yell at me and plays favorites with my brother.
sharkluver3152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 sharkluver3152
Member since 2006 • 784 Posts
I LOVE MY DAD!
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
i dont have a father
WWIIWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WWIIWarrior
Member since 2004 • 8622 Posts
I hate me father with a burning passion. He started beating me when I was 6. Continued till it was 10. He broke my ribs, crushed my sternum, cracked my skull and many other things.
sharkluver3152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#9 sharkluver3152
Member since 2006 • 784 Posts
i dont have a father-DirtySanchez-
  you just broke my heart
Rimpel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Rimpel
Member since 2003 • 4031 Posts

I love my daddy. superbradleyo77

Me too, sure, I'll get mad once in a while... but who doesn't I guess.

*mimbster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 *mimbster
Member since 2005 • 1455 Posts

I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?sexy-hippo

No, I don't. I love my parents because they did a good job in raising me.

KogaWolfDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KogaWolfDemon
Member since 2002 • 7033 Posts
I dont have a father nor did i ever need one my grandfather is a better man than he probably ever was and i've lived with my grandparents and my mom all my life.
Linkthedueler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Linkthedueler
Member since 2003 • 4389 Posts
Hate is a really really strong word. And no i don't hate my father. Now do you hate your father or do you hate who he is?
guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts
no i love him, he's very cool...
paulxcs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15 paulxcs
Member since 2005 • 1773 Posts

I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?sexy-hippo

You don't hate him. You'll see at the end.

The thing is that you are a rebel teenager, and you know everything and all that stuff. No offense, but that of the teenager is normal, and that makes you feel like you hater your father. The thing is that you are a little bit tired. Happened to me, and it's perfectly normal. Don't even worry about it. You will fight with your father through all your teens, when you grow up, you'll see that you will enjoy him more. By the way, don't ever say I wont talk to you anymore, 'cause you 'll do it in 10 mins, and never stop communicating with your dad, cause when he will not be there for you, you will regret that your whole life.

dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dooly420
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
i don't hate my father, i don't like him either. i just don't talk to him.i don't bother him, and he doesn't bother me.
shadowprince92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#17 shadowprince92
Member since 2005 • 1420 Posts
No. My father is awesome
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#18 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts

I hate my dad because hes a retard.  I'm 17 and when I was 15 he gave me a concusion and we had a lot of fist fights.
Anubis916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Anubis916
Member since 2005 • 22047 Posts

My father?  No.  My grandfather though...well, I despise him.

TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TarnishedSoul
Member since 2002 • 12151 Posts
No, I love my father.
toad1956

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 toad1956
Member since 2004 • 1127 Posts
I did, until I was about 35 and I was able, through God, come to a sort of peace. Unfortunately it was a bit two late he died about 3 years later.
HALO2cookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HALO2cookie
Member since 2004 • 5846 Posts
i don't have one. don't need one either.
paulxcs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 paulxcs

I did, until I was about 35 and I was able, through God, come to a sort of peace. Unfortunately it was a bit two late he died about 3 years later. toad1956

This is what I am talking about in my last post above.

JthRedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 JthRedDragon
Member since 2003 • 1814 Posts
I wouldn't give you too much advice just cause I don't know your situation, but the main thing is that hating your father doesn't make you weird or anything.   All I can say is be fair about him.  If you did something you know was not good, don't hate him for yelling at you.  If he's mean for no reason, then ya you shouldn't have to deal with that.  The trick is deciding if what he did was fair even if it meant you got in trouble.  Try to understand why he does what he does.  Whatever you come up with is your answer, just remember people can always change too.
zlskate24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 zlskate24
Member since 2005 • 12322 Posts
Im in between. He pisses me off a lot. For stupid things. Our morals are very different. If I do something generally frowned upon (fighting) he will get pissed at me. I dont see what is wrong with it. We also argue a lot, which has resulted in me walking out on them and not coming back for a few weeks. However, he is my father, and my parents did a good job raising me (people tell me this a lot, or at least the ones who look past my physical appearance). I guess if our views on the world werent so different, we'd get along great.
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
My father is an inspiration to me.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
[QUOTE="-DirtySanchez-"]i dont have a fathersharkluver3152
  you just broke my heart

just use some duct tape that usually fix's the problem for me
mozzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mozzle
Member since 2005 • 2610 Posts
when i see him he's cool
sexy-hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sexy-hippo

[QUOTE="sexy-hippo"]I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?paulxcs

The thing is that you are a rebel teenager, and you know everything and all that stuff. No offense, but that of the teenager is normal, and that makes you feel like you hater your father. The thing is that you are a little bit tired. Happened to me, and it's perfectly normal. Don't even worry about it. You will fight with your father through all your teens, when you grow up, you'll see that you will enjoy him more. By the way, don't ever say I wont talk to you anymore, 'cause you 'll do it in 10 mins, and never stop communicating with your dad, cause when he will not be there for you, you will regret that your whole life.

Ever since I was little he has yelled at me until I would cry, then he would be happy. When ever somethiong important was comeing up he wouldn't do ****. I've even thought about beating him with a shovel. Everythings my fault and never his. My friends don't know half the things my dad does, he always put the same damn show on when ever we go into public. I don't have a damn clue how to climb a tree because he wanted to protect his vines growing on his trees. We can't even trow rocks into our pond! What's up with that? In public when we start to mess around with each other he yells at us and says we are the ones making a scene. He's never home. He spends all the money my mother puts away to pay for the rest of the payments for the car with. Once when I was in Boy Scouts I had to make a wooden car that I really wanted to make look nice, I got one coat of paint on it and it had finger prints all over it and then he got mad at me the prints.

MiniGuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#30 MiniGuns
Member since 2005 • 7295 Posts
l don't hate him but l get mad at him once and awhile...
paulxcs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 paulxcs
[QUOTE="paulxcs"]

[QUOTE="sexy-hippo"]I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?sexy-hippo

Ever since I was little he has yelled at me until I would cry, then he would be happy. When ever somethiong important was comeing up he wouldn't do ****. I've even thought about beating him with a shovel. Everythings my fault and never his. My friends don't know half the things my dad does, he always put the same damn show on when ever we go into public. I don't have a damn clue how to climb a tree because he wanted to protect his vines growing on his trees. We can't even trow rocks into our pond! What's up with that? In public when we start to mess around with each other he yells at us and says we are the ones making a scene. He's never home. He spends all the money my mother puts away to pay for the rest of the payments for the car with. Once when I was in Boy Scouts I had to make a wooden car that I really wanted to make look nice, I got one coat of paint on it and it had finger prints all over it and then he got mad at me the prints.

Ok, then your situation is a lot different of what I thought. I was lucky I've never been through that, so no more advices from me.

lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lord_mordain
Member since 2003 • 3788 Posts
Every kid instantly hates their parents at the age of 13...

It's biological or something...

But once you're not a kid anymore, you'll get over it.
videogamer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 videogamer456
Member since 2005 • 13282 Posts

We get angry at each other many times and fight, but I love my father. He is a wonderful father who cares about me and is a brilliant man when it comes to helping me.

VetteMan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 VetteMan85
Member since 2005 • 8978 Posts

Every kid instantly hates their parents at the age of 13...

lord_mordain

I never hated my parents.

YeahYes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 YeahYes
Member since 2002 • 7128 Posts
I love my dad because he is my dad. I don't like him though. He is really mean to my mom, and has a lot of anger problems.
Grouch0de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Grouch0de
Member since 2005 • 7251 Posts
I know almost nothing about my father.
lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lord_mordain

[QUOTE="lord_mordain"] Every kid instantly hates their parents at the age of 13...

VetteMan85

Well who are you?
One of those Barney kids?
VetteMan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 VetteMan85
Member since 2005 • 8978 Posts
[QUOTE="VetteMan85"]

[QUOTE="lord_mordain"] Every kid instantly hates their parents at the age of 13...

lord_mordain

Well who are you?

Huh?  WTF are you talking about?

patente101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 patente101
Member since 2004 • 2628 Posts
[QUOTE="paulxcs"]

[QUOTE="sexy-hippo"]I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?sexy-hippo

Gosh, i'm leaving this thread... You scare the hell outta me...

sexy-hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sexy-hippo
[QUOTE="sexy-hippo"][QUOTE="paulxcs"]

[QUOTE="sexy-hippo"]I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?patente101

Sorry, I need a shrink, anger management, and apparently, I need to shave.

lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lord_mordain
[QUOTE="patente101"][QUOTE="sexy-hippo"][QUOTE="paulxcs"]

The thing is that you are a rebel teenager, and you know everything and all that stuff. No offense, but that of the teenager is normal, and that makes you feel like you hater your father. The thing is that you are a little bit tired. Happened to me, and it's perfectly normal. Don't even worry about it. You will fight with your father through all your teens, when you grow up, you'll see that you will enjoy him more. By the way, don't ever say I wont talk to you anymore, 'cause you 'll do it in 10 mins, and never stop communicating with your dad, cause when he will not be there for you, you will regret that your whole life.

Ever since I was little he has yelled at me until I would cry, then he would be happy. When ever somethiong important was comeing up he wouldn't do ****. I've even thought about beating him with a shovel. Everythings my fault and never his. My friends don't know half the things my dad does, he always put the same damn show on when ever we go into public. I don't have a damn clue how to climb a tree because he wanted to protect his vines growing on his trees. We can't even trow rocks into our pond! What's up with that? In public when we start to mess around with each other he yells at us and says we are the ones making a scene. He's never home. He spends all the money my mother puts away to pay for the rest of the payments for the car with. Once when I was in Boy Scouts I had to make a wooden car that I really wanted to make look nice, I got one coat of paint on it and it had finger prints all over it and then he got mad at me the prints.

lol... You know, side from the whinny relationship threads, you're alright man.
Andrew0987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Andrew0987
Member since 2004 • 7491 Posts
not really......

lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lord_mordain
[QUOTE="lord_mordain"] [QUOTE="VetteMan85"]

VetteMan85

Well who are you?

Huh? WTF are you talking about?

I'm thinking you're the one on the far left next to Barney.

Gamester3200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Gamester3200
Member since 2004 • 927 Posts
I hate me father with a burning passion. He started beating me when I was 6. Continued till it was 10. He broke my ribs, crushed my sternum, cracked my skull and many other things. WWIIWarrior
and he is not in prison because?
Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
No...but I hate yours
angel1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 angel1212
Member since 2004 • 18174 Posts
I don't remember mine to hate him, he left when i was 3 :(
Avatar image for CubePrime_basic
CubePrime_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CubePrime_basic
Member since 2003 • 3230 Posts
[QUOTE="WWIIWarrior"]I hate me father with a burning passion. He started beating me when I was 6. Continued till it was 10. He broke my ribs, crushed my sternum, cracked my skull and many other things. Gamester3200
and he is not in prison because?

Where do you live? I could come over there and brake his face appart... if of course, you're living in my city :|
sexy-hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sexy-hippo
[QUOTE="sexy-hippo"][QUOTE="patente101"][QUOTE="sexy-hippo"][QUOTE="paulxcs"]

[QUOTE="sexy-hippo"]I hate mine because I'm alot like him but anyone like him doesn't get along at all. Do you hate your father because I want to know if it's normal. I'm thirteen, did you hate you father when you where about my age?lord_mordain

The thing is that you are a rebel teenager, and you know everything and all that stuff. No offense, but that of the teenager is normal, and that makes you feel like you hater your father. The thing is that you are a little bit tired. Happened to me, and it's perfectly normal. Don't even worry about it. You will fight with your father through all your teens, when you grow up, you'll see that you will enjoy him more. By the way, don't ever say I wont talk to you anymore, 'cause you 'll do it in 10 mins, and never stop communicating with your dad, cause when he will not be there for you, you will regret that your whole life.

Ever since I was little he has yelled at me until I would cry, then he would be happy. When ever somethiong important was comeing up he wouldn't do ****. I've even thought about beating him with a shovel. Everythings my fault and never his. My friends don't know half the things my dad does, he always put the same damn show on when ever we go into public. I don't have a damn clue how to climb a tree because he wanted to protect his vines growing on his trees. We can't even trow rocks into our pond! What's up with that? In public when we start to mess around with each other he yells at us and says we are the ones making a scene. He's never home. He spends all the money my mother puts away to pay for the rest of the payments for the car with. Once when I was in Boy Scouts I had to make a wooden car that I really wanted to make look nice, I got one coat of paint on it and it had finger prints all over it and then he got mad at me the prints.

lol... You know, side from the whinny relationship threads, you're alright man.

Whiney? Are you calling me whiney? I don't try to sound whiney, it just comes out that way. My brother won't quit reading these so I think I'll just say that he's, "Stupid, gay, a freak, a kiss-ass and is never going to get a girlfriend before me."

steve_0_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 steve_0_baby
Member since 2005 • 3743 Posts

My faja is amazing :D 

notthephreek15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 notthephreek15
Member since 2005 • 3517 Posts
I really don't know...I get really really really REALLY REALLY angry at him like I am right now...but thats how any kid would feel when their dad doesn't live with them