Do you find Adalia Rose memes funny?

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

No, I don't find them funny at all.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#52 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

[QUOTE="lo_Pine"]hipsterismSaturos3091

Memes are the very antithesis of hipsterism.

And I find the memes less funny than just looking at a picture of her. That's saying something because she's not that funny to look at, although some of the moronic white-knight comments on her looks are humorous.

seriously. your gonna drop the word white-knight when it comes to people who do not find it humorous to make fun of a 5 year old girl with a permanent debilitating condition. All the videos i've ever seen of her (that have been sent to me) is just her messing around in front of a webcam. I think it's sad, sick and frankly quite awful that this 5 year old girl is the target of jokes. Especially given the fact that she's not even cognizant - as she's mentally still a child - enough to realize that she's being made fun of. i'm sorry, that's not white knighting her. it's extreme poor taste, and i would say it's the same if she were a boy.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="BT-445"]

Yes I do.

and this is my favorite picture

dSJXT.jpg

But I find the people that violently defend her even more funny.

BT-445

I am going to hell for laughing at that pic.

In all seriousness, yes her condition does suck. Don't understand why she's getting so much popularity though, I've known about Progeria disease for a while, it's nothing new.

Its just a feel good thing.

Like those status updates on Facebook "Like this status if you hate seeing sad puppies." It makes people think theyre actually doing something but in all reality theyre just giving unwanted attention to someone who just wants to be left alone and just wants to be normal. (i'm speaking in gerneral and not just about Adalia)

Oh I agree.

One of the many reasons why I stopped using Facebook and do not care to return.

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

seriously. your gonna drop the word white-knight when it comes to people who do not find it humorous to make fun of a 5 year old girl with a permanent debilitating condition. All the videos i've ever seen of her (that have been sent to me) is just her messing around in front of a webcam. I think it's sad, sick and frankly quite awful that this 5 year old girl is the target of jokes. Especially given the fact that she's not even cognizant - as she's mentally still a child - enough to realize that she's being made fun of. i'm sorry, that's not white knighting her. it's extreme poor taste, and i would say it's the same if she were a boy. SaudiFury
I should clarify - it's not all the white-knighting. I don't care if someone defends her for her disorder, that's fine and it's nothing she can help. However if someone goes out of the way to type "SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" then I have to question that person's mentality. It's a shame that she's affected the way she is, but I'm not going to lie through my teeth and claim that she's beautiful or normal. You can say "beauty isn't just skin deep" but if she really is "beautiful" deep down, you can't glean that from some Youtube video or some stupid Facebook share-post. Those people are morons who are using her to further their own reputation as "just" individuals, and I find that sense of selfishness at her behest humorous.

BT-445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 BT-445
Member since 2012 • 137 Posts

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"] seriously. your gonna drop the word white-knight when it comes to people who do not find it humorous to make fun of a 5 year old girl with a permanent debilitating condition. All the videos i've ever seen of her (that have been sent to me) is just her messing around in front of a webcam. I think it's sad, sick and frankly quite awful that this 5 year old girl is the target of jokes. Especially given the fact that she's not even cognizant - as she's mentally still a child - enough to realize that she's being made fun of. i'm sorry, that's not white knighting her. it's extreme poor taste, and i would say it's the same if she were a boy. Saturos3091
I should clarify - it's not all the white-knighting. I don't care if someone defends her for her disorder, that's fine and it's nothing she can help. However if someone goes out of the way to type "SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" then I have to question that person's mentality. It's a shame that she's affected the way she is, but I'm not going to lie through my teeth and claim that she's beautiful or normal. "You can say 'beauty isn't just skin deep'" but if she really is "beautiful" deep down, you can't glean that from some Youtube video or some stupid Facebook share-post. Those people are morons who are using her to further their own reputation as "just" individuals, and I find that sense of selfishness at her behest humorous.

This dude ****** gets it.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#56 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts
[QUOTE="Saturos3091"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"] seriously. your gonna drop the word white-knight when it comes to people who do not find it humorous to make fun of a 5 year old girl with a permanent debilitating condition. All the videos i've ever seen of her (that have been sent to me) is just her messing around in front of a webcam. I think it's sad, sick and frankly quite awful that this 5 year old girl is the target of jokes. Especially given the fact that she's not even cognizant - as she's mentally still a child - enough to realize that she's being made fun of. i'm sorry, that's not white knighting her. it's extreme poor taste, and i would say it's the same if she were a boy.

I should clarify - it's not all the white-knighting. I don't care if someone defends her for her disorder, that's fine and it's nothing she can help. However if someone goes out of the way to type "SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" then I have to question that person's mentality. It's a shame that she's affected the way she is, but I'm not going to lie through my teeth and claim that she's beautiful or normal. "You can say 'beauty isn't just skin deep'" but if she really is "beautiful" deep down, you can't glean that from some Youtube video or some stupid Facebook share-post. Those people are morons who are using her to further their own reputation as "just" individuals, and I find that sense of selfishness at her behest humorous.

ah well if that's what you mean, i get ya. i never claimed or screamed it either that she's beautiful or normal (appearing). I still though find the making fun of her (the little girl) as being in very poor taste.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"] seriously. your gonna drop the word white-knight when it comes to people who do not find it humorous to make fun of a 5 year old girl with a permanent debilitating condition. All the videos i've ever seen of her (that have been sent to me) is just her messing around in front of a webcam. I think it's sad, sick and frankly quite awful that this 5 year old girl is the target of jokes. Especially given the fact that she's not even cognizant - as she's mentally still a child - enough to realize that she's being made fun of. i'm sorry, that's not white knighting her. it's extreme poor taste, and i would say it's the same if she were a boy. Saturos3091

I should clarify - it's not all the white-knighting. I don't care if someone defends her for her disorder, that's fine and it's nothing she can help. However if someone goes out of the way to type "SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" then I have to question that person's mentality. It's a shame that she's affected the way she is, but I'm not going to lie through my teeth and claim that she's beautiful or normal. You can say "beauty isn't just skin deep" but if she really is "beautiful" deep down, you can't glean that from some Youtube video or some stupid Facebook share-post. Those people are morons who are using her to further their own reputation as "just" individuals, and I find that sense of selfishness at her behest humorous.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think I'll even go out on a limb and consider this sig-worthy.

champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 champion837
Member since 2012 • 1423 Posts

"SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" Its funny how this is "frowned upon". Even if you dont agree with the statement I dont know how you could find the need to be mad about something like that.
BT-445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BT-445
Member since 2012 • 137 Posts

[QUOTE="Saturos3091"]

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"] seriously. your gonna drop the word white-knight when it comes to people who do not find it humorous to make fun of a 5 year old girl with a permanent debilitating condition. All the videos i've ever seen of her (that have been sent to me) is just her messing around in front of a webcam. I think it's sad, sick and frankly quite awful that this 5 year old girl is the target of jokes. Especially given the fact that she's not even cognizant - as she's mentally still a child - enough to realize that she's being made fun of. i'm sorry, that's not white knighting her. it's extreme poor taste, and i would say it's the same if she were a boy. champion837

"SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" Its funny how this is "frowned upon". Even if you dont agree with the statement I dont know how you could find the need to be mad about something like that.

Because it makes you look like an idiot. And if someone says that i want to see them date/******* someone who doesnt even register a 1 on that 1-10 scale.

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Saturos3091
[QUOTE="champion837"] "SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" Its funny how this is "frowned upon". Even if you dont agree with the statement I dont know how you could find the need to be mad about something like that.

Where did I say I was mad about it? I think it's funny (hint: NOT infuriating) how pathetic the person who said that is, unless they actually know her, and in that case I'm forced to take their opinion at face value.
champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 champion837
Member since 2012 • 1423 Posts
[QUOTE="Saturos3091"][QUOTE="champion837"] "SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" Its funny how this is "frowned upon". Even if you dont agree with the statement I dont know how you could find the need to be mad about something like that.

Where did I say I was mad about it? I think it's funny (hint: NOT infuriating) how pathetic the person who said that is, unless they actually know her, and in that case I'm forced to take their opinion at face value.

"pathetic" Saying something nice about someone isnt "pathetic" no matter how much you disagree with them. That doesnt make sense.
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Who dat?

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Saturos3091
[QUOTE="champion837"][QUOTE="Saturos3091"][QUOTE="champion837"] "SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, NORMAL LITTLE GIRL" Its funny how this is "frowned upon". Even if you dont agree with the statement I dont know how you could find the need to be mad about something like that.

"pathetic" Saying something nice about someone isnt "pathetic" no matter how much you disagree with them. That doesnt make sense.

No. If the majority of little girls looked like they had Progeria disease, then it'd make sense to call her "normal," but they don't now do they? It's not 'nice' if it's a lie. Nobody is pretending she doesn't have the disease. Why do you think she got so popular in the first place?
Iceozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Iceozo
Member since 2009 • 6441 Posts

[QUOTE="BT-445"]

Yes I do.

and this is my favorite picture

dSJXT.jpg

But I find the people that violently defend her even more funny.

TheFatPerson

I am going to hell for laughing at that pic.

In all seriousness, yes her condition does suck. Don't understand why she's getting so much popularity though, I've known about Progeria disease for a while, it's nothing new.

Her mother is a smart marketing whore. She knows how to play to the sympathy of people so she uses her daughter and Facebook. That is why she is popular.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#66 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I do not find them funny no.

not because I found it offensive or anything, but because it was just too depressing/disturbing for me to laugh at.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Googled it. Not funny.

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#68 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

I find them pretty funny. lol butthurt people.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
Not really. Butthurt hipsters however, are hilarious.
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#70 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

meh.

though the overly offended people are funny as hell

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

First I've seen of it. And after doing an image search, it seems......interesting.

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#72 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

After googling it, no, I fail to see the funny side of a child having an illness which tragically ages her at such a young age.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Not really. The less I see her the better.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 N30F3N1X

"pathetic" Saying something nice about someone isnt "pathetic" no matter how much you disagree with them. That doesnt make sense.champion837

They're not saying something "nice", they're saying something false.

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
I have a very offensive sense of humor and I find myself laughing pretty hard at some of them But I can see why some people would have an issue.
cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 cfstar
Member since 2009 • 1979 Posts
I've never seen it.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

1st. Who's Adalia Rose?

2nd. Memes as a whole are starting to p1ss me off

4dr1el
everything pisses you off, so that's not saying much
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#78 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts

First I've seen of it. And after doing an image search, it seems......interesting.

Celldrax
It is interesting but some people take it to far
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#79 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
After googling it, I did find it humorous for the first few pics I seen. But the novelty of the humor quickly wore out....
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
Not really.
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 N30F3N1X

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

AussieePet

It is interesting but some people take it to far

Their parents are the ones who took it too far.

Nobody's condition should be advertised over the internet for consensus. I'm not sure what her disease does and if she will die before a certain age, however if she manages to get past teen years her psyche will be in shambles, mostly because of the forced attention whoring her parents expose her to. That is probably a worse fate than being so ugly that you're able to make others feel nauseous.