Do you even like your opposite sex?

• 198 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

trubluah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 trubluah
Member since 2002 • 3678 Posts

Well actually the question is, have you ever questioned your sexuality before? I'm actually gay and open about it for about 10 years now. Some of you guys and girls out there have thought about it and have decided that you are gay straight or bisexual (best of both worlds I guess). A lot of guys who immediately say "no" followed with a derogatory remark is probably very insecure with themselves more then their insecurities of being around an actual gay person.

Unfortunately I can't activate the poll section so hopefully people will still answer with maturity and own self enthusiasm. I wanted to create a poll to keep some anonymity for those who wish not to disclose their answer. Sorry...

omfg_its_dally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 omfg_its_dally
Member since 2006 • 8068 Posts
I've briefly pondered it, but I concluded that I only like women.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
I questioned myself in junior high when it was the cool thing to do (at my school, anyway, being "bisexual" was quite a trend), but even then I concluded that I only like the opposite sex, meaning I'm only interested in men. I'm open-minded, but I'm also pretty set in my sexuality. :)
Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

I have questioned my sexuality before, yes.

I concluded that I like women.

indian_playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 indian_playa
Member since 2007 • 2182 Posts
never questioned whether i was straight or not. girls were always attractive. besides, they laugh at my jokes :oops::)
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

I questioned it, ignored it, and then finally came to the conclusion that I'm bisexual.  Although, I haven't had the courage to be open about it, yet.  And the way I see it, I do get the best of both worlds.   :P

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
I'm bisexual... You're right, the best of both worlds. ;) But also the worst. :cry:
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
I'm gay . Have I questioned my sexuality before? You have no idea, dude.
Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hey_Jay
Member since 2004 • 7221 Posts

I've questioned my sexuality on MANY occasions...

I'm still not positive on what I am...

SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts

Yes I like my opposite sex.  I really like the girls that can cook but those are becoming less and less common these days.  Guess i better marry an Amish girl.

Have I ever questioned it.  Yes for about 1.5 seconds.  Some gays have asked me how do I know if I have never tryed it.  Well I have never put my hand in a blender but I know how it would feel.

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
im pretty sure I like only girls but everyone questions their sexuality at least once, I have.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

wow, are all of these posts for real?

dont get me wrong im straight, and i have nothing against bi or gay or anything, but i didnt know it was this common.

yes i have asked myself, but i only get boners from women.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dark_Knight6

Yes I like my opposite sex.  I really like the girls that can cook but those are becoming less and less common these days.  Guess i better marry an Amish girl.

Have I ever questioned it.  Yes for about 1.5 seconds.  Some gays have asked me how do I know if I have never tryed it.  Well I have never put my hand in a blender but I know how it would feel.

SunofVich

Wow, what a stupid thing for them to say.  If you aren't attracted to others of the same sex, there isn't any reason to try it.  

dont get me wrong im straight, and i have nothing against bi or gay or anything, but i didnt know it was this common.

THE_BRUTALIZER

It really isn't common, at all.  I'm actually quite surprised at how many people are bi or gay in this thread.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

I'm definitely straight, but just barely. If there were a sexuality spectrum, where the left is homo and the right is hetero, I (*) would be on it as such:

gay----------bi-*--------straight

aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 aliblabla2007
Member since 2007 • 16756 Posts
I'm very, very certain that I'm straight.
Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts
I......no comment!
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
I've questioned it many times. At one point I was certain i was only attracted to females until I had my first homosexual experience (I ended up liking it) then I thought I was gay When i tried being with nothing but guys, I always felt the need to be with a female so the attraction was still there. I came to the conclusion that I am indeed bisexual.
black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 black_cat19
Member since 2006 • 8212 Posts

I have always loved women, I never had any doubts about that.

I have also tried looking at men sexually a couple of times in the past thinking "who knows, maybe I'm bi" and the result is always the same: they're absolutely hideous. :P

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 THE_BRUTALIZER
I've questioned it many times. At one point I was certain i was only attracted to females until I had my first homosexual experience (I ended up liking it) then I thought I was gay When i tried being with nothing but guys, I always felt the need to be with a female so the attraction was still there. I came to the conclusion that I am indeed bisexual.stevenk4k5
that is definitely interesting.....what is it like to like both sexes at the same time? im curious
Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
I thought about, confused for awhile but concluded later that I only like women.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dark_Knight6

I have also tried looking at men sexually a couple of times in the past thinking "who knows, maybe I'm bi" and the result is always the same: they're absolutely hideous. :P

black_cat19

Blasphemy!  :x  You were looking at the wrong guys.  :P

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 THE_BRUTALIZER
wow...the amount of diversity in this thread is.....shocking...not in a horrible way, just that this is probably the most concentrated group of gays and bis that i have ever seen....
Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts

THE_BRUTALIZER

It really isn't common, at all.  I'm actually quite surprised at how many people are bi or gay in this thread.

According to my Psychology textbook, anywhere from 1 in 20 to 1 in 10 people you know are gay So if you think about it it's really not that uncommon... It's a lot more uncommon than being straight, but still not super rare or anything.
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts
Nope never pondered or thought about it, everything just went natrual for me in liking the opposite sex.:shock:
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dark_Knight6

According to my Psychology textbook, anywhere from 1 in 20 to 1 in 10 people you know are gay So if you think about it it's really not that uncommon... It's a lot more uncommon than being straight, but still not super rare or anything.Aquat1cF1sh

Oh, I didn't know there numbers on it.  I was kind of going by how many people I know who are (two relatives and two other students at school.  I can't stand either of the students!  :x )

luamhtrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 luamhtrad
Member since 2003 • 1997 Posts
I know for a fact that I am 100% lesbian. I am also however, trapped in a man's body. In addition, I have no desire for a transsexual operation and I am comfortable in the fact that I act completely masculine. ;)
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 stevenk4k5
[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"]I've questioned it many times. At one point I was certain i was only attracted to females until I had my first homosexual experience (I ended up liking it) then I thought I was gay When i tried being with nothing but guys, I always felt the need to be with a female so the attraction was still there. I came to the conclusion that I am indeed bisexual.THE_BRUTALIZER
that is definitely interesting.....what is it like to like both sexes at the same time? im curious

Can't really explain it. I guess it's simply that you can find things about both sexes sexually attractive. It's really hard when you are in a relationship, at least for me, because I can be satisfying one side of me while still having the desire for the other (but of course you can't have both at the same time in a relationship). Also, some bisexuals identify with one side more than the other; some may find more girls sexually attractive than guys or vice-versa. I would say I fall pretty close to the center spectrum of bisexuality.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"]

Aquat1cF1sh

According to my Psychology textbook, anywhere from 1 in 20 to 1 in 10 people you know are gay So if you think about it it's really not that uncommon... It's a lot more uncommon than being straight, but still not super rare or anything.

yeah, you have to agree that this is interesting....
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stevenk4k5

[QUOTE="Aquat1cF1sh"] According to my Psychology textbook, anywhere from 1 in 20 to 1 in 10 people you know are gay So if you think about it it's really not that uncommon... It's a lot more uncommon than being straight, but still not super rare or anything.Dark_Knight6

Oh, I didn't know there numbers on it.  I was kind of going by how many people I know who are (two relatives and two other students at school.  I can't stand either of the students!  :x )

Yeah, it's a little more common than you think. The thing is just that most people are ashamed to admit it because they are afraid of being ridiculed because of it. I assure you that there are a few more people you know that are bi or gay
black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 black_cat19
[QUOTE="black_cat19"]

Dark_Knight6

Haha, well I can tell when a guy is good-looking, and it's not so bad, but I could NEVER get sexual with a man, the male "organs" are quite frankly one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, and that's always the same no matter who you're looking at. :P

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="stevenk4k5"]I've questioned it many times. At one point I was certain i was only attracted to females until I had my first homosexual experience (I ended up liking it) then I thought I was gay When i tried being with nothing but guys, I always felt the need to be with a female so the attraction was still there. I came to the conclusion that I am indeed bisexual.stevenk4k5

Can't really explain it. I guess it's simply that you can find things about both sexes sexually attractive. It's really hard when you are in a relationship, at least for me, because I can be satisfying one side of me while still having the desire for the other (but of course you can't have both at the same time in a relationship). Also, some bisexuals identify with one side more than the other; some may find more girls sexually attractive than guys or vice-versa. I would say I fall pretty close to the center spectrum of bisexuality.

haha that is so cool...idk why, this is intriguing to me, kinda like a sci fi movie or something.... since ur obviously a dude, what do you see in other dudes taht attracts you to them? i mean, you have a great advantage, you can see on both sides of the world, so you can probably understand girls a little better....
socked_feet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 socked_feet
Member since 2008 • 2290 Posts
I've never questioned my sexuality. I've always preferred boys, I love them. :)
KHfanboy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KHfanboy2
Member since 2007 • 42258 Posts
I'm straight.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"][QUOTE="black_cat19"]

black_cat19

Haha, well I can tell when a guy is good-looking, and it's not so bad, but I could NEVER get sexual with a man, the male "organs" are quite frankly one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, and that's always the same no matter who you're looking at. :P

yeah, even my own dinker winker is disgusting......ugh that was the worst sentence ever written on gamespot, someone shoot me
links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 links136
Member since 2004 • 2400 Posts
[QUOTE="Aquat1cF1sh"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"]

It really isn't common, at all. I'm actually quite surprised at how many people are bi or gay in this thread.

THE_BRUTALIZER

especially when you consider as many as a tenth of the american population can't marry.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Dark_Knight6

Yeah, it's a little more common than you think. The thing is just that most people are ashamed to admit it because they are afraid of being ridiculed because of it. I assure you that there are a few more people you know that are bi or gaystevenk4k5

Well, I've suspected a couple people here and there but I can see what you're saying.  I'm just hoping to meet another guy who isn't the creepy feminine type.  

black_cat19

Yeah, you're right, there.  I don't think anyone could ever like the way it looks.  

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="Aquat1cF1sh"] According to my Psychology textbook, anywhere from 1 in 20 to 1 in 10 people you know are gay So if you think about it it's really not that uncommon... It's a lot more uncommon than being straight, but still not super rare or anything.links136

especially when you consider as many as a tenth of the american population can't marry.

yeah, thats true. might change with this new dude in office, i dont know :[
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"] Yeah, it's a little more common than you think. The thing is just that most people are ashamed to admit it because they are afraid of being ridiculed because of it. I assure you that there are a few more people you know that are bi or gayDark_Knight6

Well, I've suspected a couple people here and there but I can see what you're saying.  I'm just hoping to meet another guy who isn't the creepy feminine type.  

Feminine as in "Ooh, I broke a nail, oppthy!" or feminine as in "I has a sense of styIe"?

'Cause the first kind freak me the hell out.

noswear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 noswear
Member since 2008 • 3263 Posts
I have, and while I wouldn't really care about being gay I do prefer those womans.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kamekazi_69
Member since 2006 • 4704 Posts
Nope. Never questioned it at all. I been kissing girls since Kindergarden while playing house and me being the husband. But I have nothing agianst it, I have gay friend who is really really passive and great person in character. Honestly, I talk to him about my problems like a close friend and nowhere do I discuss it with my female friends.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Theokhoth

Yeah, you're right, there.  I don't think anyone could ever like the way it looks.  

Dark_Knight6

I like it.:(

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Dark_Knight6

Feminine as in "Ooh, I broke a nail, oppthy!" or feminine as in "I has a sense of styIe"?

Theokhoth

The first one.  Especially when they acted normal before coming out.  And then people wonder why others like to keep it a secret.  

-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#44 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts
I've briefly pondered it, but I concluded that I only like women.omfg_its_dally
Yup, same here
majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts

Wow, this makes me wonder just how many people are gay and just hiding it. This is just a revelation to me, I never ever would of guessed you guys were gay/bi. That's totally cool, I'm glad all of you are out.

Me? I'm straight and have never questioned my sexuality, and besides, I have a girlfriend :oops:

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 stevenk4k5
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="stevenk4k5"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"] that is definitely interesting.....what is it like to like both sexes at the same time? im curious

haha that is so cool...idk why, this is intriguing to me, kinda like a sci fi movie or something.... since ur obviously a dude, what do you see in other dudes taht attracts you to them? i mean, you have a great advantage, you can see on both sides of the world, so you can probably understand girls a little better....

Hmmmmm, I'm not really sure. I guess it's the same thing that attracts me to girls, meaning that there are a lot of factors and certain preferences, lol.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Dark_Knight6

I like it.:(

Theokhoth

Well, I like just about everything else on a guy, a lot.  I'm not disgusted by it by any stretch of the imagination, it's just that it's normally not the first thing I look at.  

black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 black_cat19
[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"] Yeah, it's a little more common than you think. The thing is just that most people are ashamed to admit it because they are afraid of being ridiculed because of it. I assure you that there are a few more people you know that are bi or gayTheokhoth

Funny, you were precisely the one who came to mind when I read that (I was going to say "Theo?"). :P

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 THE_BRUTALIZER

ugh....maybe that dude that tries to sit next to me in class is gay.....he gets frightenly close to me when he talks, does all he can to laugh, and seems sad if i try to get him to shut up or go away....oh my God thats......different.....

I mean, please get this straight, i dont want another suspension from gamespot.....gay and bi people are one thousand percent cool with me, just as long as they stay away from trying to hook me.

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
I've never questioned my sexuality. I've always preferred boys, I love them. :) socked_feet
8) sooo uhm you free friday night?